All Comments on 'Lisa's Husband'

by laptopwriter

Sort by:
  • 161 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I tried to go 6 stars but wouldn't let me. Very nice story and well told. Totally enjoyed every word. Thank you for such a quality read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Magnificent Truly magnificent

Cracker270Cracker270over 2 years ago

All the superlatives have been used. One of the best.

SignedBTWSignedBTWover 2 years ago
Re: Lickideesplit

Something that people almost always get wrong as it's pushed by Hollywierd is the use of the word 'silencer', they aren't and never have been. They silence nothing and are nothing like those sexy, skinny little things you often see, think the original 'Man From 'U.N.C.L.E.' TV series, The United Network Command For Law Enforcement. The real things are 'BUFFs' (Big Ugly Fat Fuckers, just like the USAF B52's), they are 'supressors' and that is all they do.

Something my oldest daughter told me once years ago was that all women are psycho's until they are 30. Lisa seems to have proven her point, then she grew up.I

I realize that Lisa was largely overwhelmed when she arrived in New York, but with her lifetime dream of wanting to be a reporter somewhere in the back of her mind I would have expected her to do some historical research on places like the Empire State Building. Even though it wouldn't have fit with her network gig it might have grounded her a bit sooner. People like 'The Most Beautiful Suicide' - Evelyn McHale or the B-25 that crashed into the 79th floor and watched by all of the visitors from the 86nd floor observation deck that Lisa visited and Evelyn and so many others jumped from.

One of LTW's very best, along with 'Weaver', nary a cheater in sight.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wonderful etched !

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Love v ambition, selfishness v sacrifice, fickleness v fidelity, talent v luck, all of life's diverse challenges unfold with seamless literary elegance - and then success and happiness in the end. What more could anyone want. A materful piece of writing.

LA.

servant111servant111over 2 years ago

Yet another tour de force!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I do not know if I had been Trey if I would have treated Lisa the way Trey treated her with her making decision without Trey's impute. Also Lisa's lack of respect and concern for Trey would have created a VERY,. very large barrier that Lisa would have eaten crow for a long time even if she had gotten her head out of ass. Her attitude towards Trey after Trey had told her he was not gotten that job was most surly NOT something I would have let her get away with!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Just another Narcissistic bitch, who thinks the world revolves around her. And he has to PROVE HIS WIRTH, by her finding out he originally turned down the job, when she didn’t want to move?

I see “ weather bunny” as her next career!

One star-

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Did 'Anonymous' even read the story, let alone master spell check? Apparently not! BTW , I did - twice. Thank you LTW for your story, I enjoyed it both times.

somewhere east of Omaha

hicountryriderhicountryriderover 2 years ago

My friend your a fantastic writer and you need to seriously consider writing a novel.

I can't say that I'd like to every one of your stories because that wouldn't be true; But that's of little consequence because nobody bats a 1000 and the majority of your stories I have just absolutely loved.

Please seriously consider writing a novel I think you have it and you to do it a really great job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Imo this was nothing story. No tension, no excitement, no anger etc just nothing.

Can't even give a rating as there isn't a 0.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You've made an old man happy again.

As for that illiterate twit (4 days ago) just No tension!! NO excitement?? NO anger

I think he must have been reading another story.

CagivagurlCagivagurlover 2 years ago

Nice story, I liked it. It flowed beautifully. Interesting characters and an interesting concept. Well written.

Cagivagurl

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Damn that was great!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

TREY WAS A WEAK STUPID BASTARD FOR NOT TAKING THE OPPORTUNITY AT THE OUTSET THROUGH HIS PROF. PUSSY-WHIPPED WIMP

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

2 STARS because Lisa is a Bitch and Trey is a loser

Pjam1968Pjam1968about 2 years ago

Hahaha, the end paragraph is just hilarious. I loved the storie though

AspernEsslingAspernEsslingabout 2 years ago

I'm working my way through your stories. This might be the best one so far. Many times, you seem to tell two stories; the cheating and its after-effects, and then the fellow finding a new love. This tale had more consistency, and remained focused on the young couple. Plus a nice ending! 5 stars.

CunnyLinguistTooCunnyLinguistTooabout 2 years ago

I expected her to cheat with one of the celebrities or other news anchors, but I'm plesently surprised it didn't go that way. Another great story, thanks for sharing it with us!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

lovely story...nice ending....so used to stories ending in tears, so this was refreshingly different. Well written and I thoroughly enjoyed it. FIVE STARS for a consistently good writer. Andy

will_shakespearewill_shakespeareabout 2 years ago

This was great, thank you. I like the recurring Britney character.

AngelRiderAngelRideralmost 2 years ago

I really liked this but I have one gripe (I always have one lol)

You went from Lisa feeling shame and deep regret during her epiphany moment following the interview with Newsome to accusatory over the lie about not getting the job. The epiphany showed growth but the confrontation all but set the blame back onto her husband. That was entirely misplaced. The "more honest" comment was realistic but blaming her husband for "causing her to believe he wasn't good enough" is deeply arrogant and further evidence that she is ultimately narcissistic and entitled. That could have worked if there was more rising action and conflict within their relationship but there really wasn't. That scene left me disappointed because Trey rolled over and accepted fault when he really shouldn't have. His fault may have been passivity but Lisa's lack of respect and self serving behavior is not his fault.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

No cheatin... Feel good story... With true love... I like... And its about time...

One thing tho... Elvis wasn't the father of rock and roll... Elvis was a perpetrator... A talented perpetrator no doubt... But a perpetrator none the less... Chuck berry was the father of rock and roll... Hell... Elvis wasn't even rock and roll... He was rockabilly...

-jaye-

SeaChangerSeaChangeralmost 2 years ago

Wow, a marriage that worked. First one I have found on Literotica !

5?

Alberto_MBFAlberto_MBFalmost 2 years ago

Great story, but the chronology is a bit odd. The reference to “that Macpherson woman’ makes it seem like the mid-1980s. All the talk about pounding the pavement for a photographer job and handing out paper resumes indicates about the same timeframe. But then they went to an AirBnb?

AbctoyAbctoyalmost 2 years ago

Wonderful Loving Wife Story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

A very enjoyable story without anger, cheating and btb. Well done

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This was an excellent story! I loved the story line and the ending!

btrying_2btrying_2over 1 year ago

Very interesting story. Great characters. The drama and tension is very realistic. Very enjoyable read. Thanks for sharing your talent. John

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Amazingly creative and well written story. That you did not introduce cheating into was a total plus. Had you done that the story would have been degraded. WONDERFUL JOB

DANNY

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great chracter development together with plot operating at multiple levels. Emotional development as chracter progressed through the story was very engaging.

That said, different POV, she's damn lucky she woke up and smelled the coffee.

Thank you🙃

mariverzmariverzabout 1 year ago

Muy buena obra, te felicito

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Jumping from page one. I really appreciate the authors who tell us WHAT EVENT they are writing in. ("This event" tells us nothing of the event, weeks months, years down the road.) Back to the beginning...

JPB

JPB

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Lisa was so lucky... far more often, once a partner starts covering important information and declining opportunities, the resentment destroys the relationship.

schulz777schulz777about 1 year ago

Sorry, too long for a story without any real drama

3 starrs

LickideesplitLickideesplitabout 1 year ago

Another Bite At The Apple.

Adventurous Wife? Well, Sweetie DID have an unacknowledged (secret) Fuck-Buddy who gave her more and better orgasms than Hubby. But in my H.O. if a person is away from her/his partner, doing yourself (with a toy or manually) is one’s own business.

Still a 5*

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Nowabout 1 year ago

I liked it. Gave it 5 stars.

GuyfromShadesGuyfromShadesabout 1 year ago

Enjoyed the read. Great story. Thanks for your writing.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyabout 1 year ago

You created some great characters but you usually do!

5

miket0422miket042212 months ago

Wow, an LW story where the wife didn't come close to cheating. That's a rarity.

Lisa did have a few moments of serious disrespect towards Trey but, it was nice to see her get her head out of her ass all on her own.

Texican1830Texican183012 months ago

How have I never read this jewel? Absolutely great!

Laurentius0150Laurentius015012 months ago

I am the biggest sucker for 'Happy Endings' and so glad you offer so many in your writing. Please never stop and if you know others who are half as good as you please tell me

.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

very creative! its nice someone can still write a great story not centered around

modern perversions...Thank You 5 stars

OldmantruckerOldmantrucker10 months ago

👍👍🤷👍👍😉🎉

6King6King10 months ago

What a selfish bitch.

phill1cphill1c8 months ago

'twas all about her, wasn't it?

phill1cphill1c8 months ago

lol Of course, the stay-at-home guy is a unicorn in the real world. No saints here.

NallusNallus8 months ago

A true 5 star loving wives story based on real people and emotions and no gratis sex.

Thanks laptop writer.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Photogenic chemistry. Journalistic interpretation.

Fate or destiny?

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Nice quaint little story. Sweet. Not quite saccharin, but still sweet.

Sadly for him she still thinks of him as a lesser junior partner.

She says "Gary Neuman says you are a good photographer, and that's good enough for me."

What about what he'd been saying and doing for all those years? What about the awards he had won?

These obviously didn't have any value in her eyes because he didn't have any value in her eyes.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Absolutely not a chance that someone called Trey wasn't cucked.

As for the story, well we saw the set up at the beginning, so Trey was a morally upstanding man. The we saw how much of a sacrifice he would make for love... Yet we then saw that Lisa wasn't anything like that at all, her love was conditional on others sense of respect for her husband.

Such a massive set up, I imagine that the original story was intended to be a betrayal by Lisa, why the author changed their mind I don't know. Maybe they just decided it could work as an example of a chastised wife knuckling down.

The blame in this story falls squarely onto the shoulders of Trey. You go to university to skill up so that you can go out in the world and build a career, not so you can stay in your home town in a munters job.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I truly enjoyed your happy ending story , would be nice to see a few more of these.

SeaChangerSeaChanger5 months ago

Excellent and joyful.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Her vison blurred with big, crocodile tears that broke free and ran down her cheeks. It was the first real sign of sadness Trey had seen in her since she told him about New York.

If my English is on the dot..I think when one refers to crocodile tears it means false tears… tears shed just for the effect ..not because of actual sadness or the real emotion.

I think here it was incorrectly used..as Liza was actually crying?..

KinkyNewLifeKinkyNewLife4 months ago

A predictable story, but well told. The only “complaint” I have is that I think it ended too quickly. It just kinda got wrapped up with a bow and everyone lived happily ever after. I think it should have taken longer for Trey to trust she wasn’t going to get bored and head off again for the spotlight.

Anita71Anita714 months ago

Excellent well written

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Love your stories! You have a way to convey to the heart thank you.

RimmerdalRimmerdalabout 1 month ago

She really needed to get burnt and divorced.

AnonymousAnonymous10 days ago

4 Stars on this one from GW . I did not think she showed him any respect I always thought that wives and husbands made sure to talk about big things like moving to New York

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous