Lisa's Impact on Our Lives Ch. 04

Story Info
It's Jen's birthday, new clothes and a day at the spa.
3.7k words
4.44
4.2k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
APastLife
APastLife
146 Followers

A few days had passed since out last encounter. The ongoing debauchery, which was now my life, hadn't stopped. The two main highlights had been a rim job I gave Chris while Lisa blew him and me servicing Lisa for Chris' viewing pleasure.

Chris had said it was one of the best blowjobs he had ever got. I hope that is because the rim job added to the pleasure.

Lisa had talked me into going down on her as Chris would love to watch that. He did, he ended up jacking off over top of us and cumming on the back of my head.

This made Lisa laugh and state, "He missed my cunt because your head was in the way!"

I understood the dynamics had changed a little. We were all playing different roles. There were times I thought Lisa was a little cruel to me or seemed to be taking advantage of our new 'group' arrangement. Chris was happy, I enjoyed him being happy, knowing I was playing a part to make that happen.

What I was still struggling with was its permanence. Was this how we were now? I longed for the time when it was just Chris and I cuddling in bed. But even that longing was fueling something inside of me. I enjoyed the longing. I felt a buzz when Lisa inserted herself between Chris and me. The phrase 'it isn't the kill, it's the thrill of the chase' had been coming to mind often. When I watched them together my heart sped up, I felt anxious and jumpy, and of course my panties dampened a little. The longing to be sought after, like Chris sought after Lisa, was feeding my desire.

Right now, I wasn't unhappy with the way things were. Part of me felt more connected to my relationship with Chris that I had been before. The difference between activity working on a relationship and just going through the motions. It was confusing, why did we need another woman in the relationship to make it work? Maybe I needed to see someone to talk this out. Wasn't sure how that would work 'Hello Doctor, can you help me sort out a three-way with my boyfriend, his lover and me?'

Today was my birthday. Chris kissed me when I woke up and wished a Happy Birthday. Then Lisa did the same thing. She kissed me a lot lately. Her kisses were different than Chris'. Although passionate, her kisses had an element of a parent kissing a child. I always expected a pat on the head and 'good girl' added afterward. I know that sounds confusing, but it is just as hard to describe. Parent and child wasn't the best example, master and pet seemed to fit better.

We moved ourselves to the living room and Lisa brought out coffee. Even this was a little disconcerting, I almost felt I could get in trouble for not getting the coffees myself.

Chris popped back into the bedroom and came out with a small pile of presents.

"These are from us," Chris said proudly while he handed them to me, "being honest, Lisa picked out most of them."

I thanked them and opened the first box. Inside was a very nice leather skirt in a dark burgundy. The leather was so soft, and it was well made. The second box had was from our 'adult' store, I recognized the logo immediately. I wondered if Chris had picked out this one and it was some new toy. To my surprise it was lingerie wrapped nicely in tissue paper. Taking it out of the box I noted it was a bra and panty set. The bra was a quarter cup model that would push up my breasts but not cover my nipples. The panties made it matching set as they were crotchless. For the uninitiated crotchless panties are just panties with the crotch missing. They are a patch of material in the front with strips of ribbon to hold them in place. One ribbon around the waist and two running from the patch to the waist on my back. Essentially, nothing is covering my crease from end to end. It was very pretty in a lovey lacey white.

The last box contained a beautiful silk blouse. It weighed almost nothing and felt like a cloud in my hands.

"This is all very beautiful!" I finally said, "Thank you very much."

"Try them on," Lisa encouraged me, "I hope I got all the sizes right."

I went back to the bedroom to change. A nagging thought entered my mind. When did they buy all this? Did they do it together? I put that aside for now and started to get dressed.

Once I had everything on, I looked in the mirror. I couldn't argue with their choices, I looked hot.

The first issue I noticed was the incompatibility of the bra and blouse. The blouse was shear and my nipples were clearly visible through the material. The softness of the silk also made my nipples hard, that didn't help. The billowing of the blouse meant if I leaned forward the top would hang away from my boobs and couldn't see anything. The moment I put my shoulders back the material pressed against my nipples making they clearly visible. Would need a different bra to wear this outside.

The skirt was what might be called a pencil skirt. It was tight, tapered and stopped about half a foot from my knee. Or a better description is it stopped about half a foot from my crotch.

I was sex on display. In the closest I found a nice pair of white, three inches, pumps. They went well with the outfit. I hadn't had a chance to do my hair or makeup, so as sexy as I looked, I also looked like I had just been ravished behind the dumpster.

Walking back into the living room I immediately got a wolf whistle from Chris.

"Wow, that's hot!" Chris exclaimed.

"Doesn't she look great!" Lisa agreed.

"Need a different bra for public." I laughed.

"Not you don't!" Lisa cut me off, "Let's get some breakfast."

I was super careful not to get anything on my new blouse and ate less breakfast because of it. Chris spent most of the breakfast time opening staring at my tits. It was nice to have his attention.

"Big day ahead!" Lisa announced, "We have it all planned. Lunch at Ricky's by the waterfront. A few hours at the spa, I have you booked for a facial Jen, and then dinner and dancing into the evening.

Chris be a darling and clear the table, Jen and I need to pack a bag for the day."

Lisa had me pick out a nice summer dress lunch and the spa.

"Pack your new clothes, we can change at the spa. Leave the panties on bra on."

Even in the dress I put on I felt exposed. The bra and panties meant my nipples rubbed against my dress, and the air flowed up from beneath.

I pulled my hair into a ponytail for now and put on some light make-up.

Chris had a shower and then dressed into a hansom summer suit. Opting for a t-shirt instead of a dress shirt. He looked wonderful.

Luckily, I had packed the pumps as well as we decided to walk through the park on the way to Ricky's. The wind flirted with my dress, and I began to worry I might be exposed in the next gust. My normal choice of panties didn't come with this issue. A strong breeze in the dress and people might find out I shop at Old Navy. The upshot of all this is I spend an inordinate amount of time thinking about my underwear or lack of underwear.

"Oh my God!" Lisa suddenly exclaimed when we reached the middle of the park, "We forgot the birthday paddling."

If you are unfamiliar this is a tradition in a lot of places, though normally reserved for children. You get slapped on the ass for every year you have been alive.

I couldn't remember the last time I got my ass paddled for my birthday. I am sure I stopped in grade 8 after young Jimmy Lucus let his hand rest a little too long after each smack.

"I am good," I tried to laugh it off, "I will risk the bad luck."

"No way," said Lisa, "assume the position."

She pointed me to a tree and told me to grab the trunk. I did as I was told and felt my dress being lifted. Looking around there was no one in sight. I really hoped it stayed that way.

Lisa applied the first smack, hard on my left cheek. Chris hadn't been paying attention, I guess, as she slapped the same cheek, hard. Lisa swapped sides and landed another blow. They went on and on like this until my ass was bright red and felt warm to the touch. Lisa applied the last swap and rubbed the area on both cheeks. As much as the slaps themselves stung the warm feeling afterward was nice.

"...and one for good luck!" Lisa shouted and landed her hand directly between my legs.

Currents shot through my body. Like Jimmy before her, Lisa let her hand rest after delivering the blow. She used her palm to rub my crotch and I felt the warmth rush into my lips and clitoris.

Her last movement was to poke a finger inside my now wet vagina and moan in my ear.

"Come on," Lisa said jumping back, "Let's get going."

Lisa skipped ahead like she was dancing. I brushed my dress back into place and focused on the warmth still on my bum.

Lunch was nice and we ended up finishing a bottle of rose between us. Just enough to make us a little giggly. The spa was close enough to walk and the fresh air cleaned our heads after lunch.

The spa was one of those larges Swedish places that had pools, saunas and places to relax in a dark room. We had planned our facial for the end of our visit so for the next couple of hours it was saunas and plunge pools. The place had three sections: man's, woman's, and group. The men's and women's section were clothing optional. Strangely, group required bottoms to be warn. Women walking around topless was fine. Chris was going to love that assuming the view was nice. A view of perky tits can be ruined by saggy tits on a 70-year-old man.

In the change room we stripped down.

"I am staying in the woman's section," Lisa told me, "No need for anything, come with me."

It was a command, not an ask. I put everything into the locker, and we walked out naked. I had seen Lisa naked many times, especially in the last while. But training along behind her I felt a little exposed.

There were about a dozen women milling about. I have always been a bit fascinated in these situations who grooms and in what way. I snuck a peak around the room and saw a few smooth, a few with a landing strip, and other with neatly trimmed pubes.

One lady had to be in her 60s, but in stunning shape. Her hair was beautiful silver and grey, I wondered it that was natural, or she had it died that way. I had been wondering recently what I would do when I got to that age. Go grey gracefully or keep my colour even if it was from a bottle.

I also noticed her pubic hair was grey and thin. Maybe it was all natural. She looked great.

One of the women looked younger than the rest. The age limit in the place as 18 and they checked ID. Still, she had a look to her that made her look younger than anyone else there. She was thin with very small breasts. I had expected her to be smooth for some reason, probably to match her looks, but she had a very hairy and untrimmed bush. She also had hair under her arms. Something about her looked so natural, it made her look really sexy.

Lisa saw who I was looking at and remarked, "She's hot, isn't she. Wouldn't you love to have her for you very own?"

"What?" I looked at Lisa confused.

"A little slave to take care of you?", Lisa mused, "have her wash you in the morning, massage you when wanted, and pleasure you when you needed it. Don't get me wrong, I love cock, but having a cute thing like that working on your folds whenever you wanted would be nice."

As I listen to Lisa, I was actually a little jealous. I had done all those things for her, was I not cute enough?

Lisa saw the look on my face and smiled, "Relax," she said, "I am not prepared to give you up. Now watch this, let's see what happens."

Lisa stared at the woman until she got her attention. Slowly she ran one finger down her body as if pointing the way. When she arrived at her pussy, she pushed her finger through her lips and between her legs.

The woman's face turned red, but she didn't look away. Lisa started rubbing circles around her clit and biting her lower lip. The woman didn't take her eyes away and was now taking too long between blinks.

"Come on," Lisa gestured, "this could be fun."

We walked over to the women.

"Hi, I'm Lisa," Lisa said when she arrived, "This is my playmate, Jen."

"Becky." The woman said, sticking out her hand for a formal handshake.

"Pleasure to meet you, Becky." Lisa said, taking her hand and rubbing the finger, she had just had inside her, around her palm.

"Becky, Jen and I are going for a dip on the pools, would you like to join us?" Lisa smiled at her.

Becky nodded, and we walked over to the pool section.

We did an ice plunge first. The water was so cold it felt like it burned. Every part of me had goosebumps and my nipple could have easily cut glass. After a minute we moved over the warm baths.

The heat flowed in nicely and I felt like I was in a warm bed.

Lisa motioned us to come and sit next to her. Becky was between us looking a little nervous.

"How often do you come here Becky?" Lisa asked.

"First time here." Becky replied.

"Oh really, well I hope you come back often. It really is a great way to relax and meet people." Lisa smile stroking back her hair.

"You really are a small thing," Lisa told her, "So cute, everything compact."

Lisa rubbed her shoulder on the side next to her. She then worked her hand down and cupped one of her small breasts.

"These are so elegant, I bet you never have to wear a bra," Lisa commented, "so sexy!"

Lisa pinched one of her nipples lightly and Becky moaned.

"Touch one," Lisa commanded me, "they are small and compact, but so nice to hold."

I did what was asked. I reached under the water and cupped her other breast. I wasn't a connoisseur of woman's breast, only having held only a few and two of them had been my own. They felt firm, but soft. Her nipples stood out and I couldn't resist the urge to give one a light squeeze. Becky moaned and lay her head back.

We were in the corner of the room and a half retaining wall restricted the view from the rest of the area. Still, I kept an eye out for anyone coming.

"I love the hair under you arms," Lisa commented, "I wish this could make a comeback, it really is sexy on women. I noticed you like to keep all your hair."

Lisa reached under the water and gave Becky's pubes a light tug. Becky moaned a little and was made to scoot forward a little. Soon I could tell Lisa was doing more than just rubbing Becky's pubes.

Becky turned her head and kissed Lisa passionately. When she was done, she turned my way and I found myself in a deep, tongue sparing, kiss with Becky.

It wasn't long until Becky was moaning.

"Oh fuck," She said out loud, "Oh please, please."

Becky crested hard and I almost put my hand over her mouth so we wouldn't be discovered.

She hugged Lisa and shivered out the last waves of pleasure.

"Oh, that was fun," Becky moaned.

"First time with a woman's hand?" Lisa asked.

"No," Becky replied, "but I haven't had too much experience. Want me to return the favour?"

"That would be lovely," Lisa replied, "just a moment."

Lisa pushed herself out of the pool, so she was sitting on the ledge. She quickly swung her leg over Becky's head collecting her between.

"Come give me a good licking." Lisa said.

Becky looked generally shocked for a moment. I assumed Becky had some experience fingering a girlfriend or two, but I wasn't sure how much time she had spent face down between another women's legs.

I guess she didn't want to seem rude or inexperienced, so she tentatively moved closer and stuck out her tongue. Lisa put a hand on the back of her head and pulled her closer.

"Oh yeah sweetie," Lisa whimpered, "make me feel good. Jen, come over here and play with my tits a little."

People get arrested for what we were doing here. I assume. Maybe this was normal here, I hadn't been to this spa before or really anything like it. The last spa I had gone to was a family spa at one of those vacation places. Wasn't a lot of this going on there.

I moved next to Lisa and squeezed her boob like I knew she liked. I put two fingers around her nipple and gently tugged outward.

"Put a finger in me honey." Lisa said to Becky.

Looking down at Becky I realized this was the exact scenario Lisa had described when we first saw her. Lisa had saw what she wanted and get and got it.

Lisa had what could best be described as a controlled orgasm. She moaned while holding Becky's head in place and then let go.

"Oh, that was nice," she said as if commenting on the weather.

Becky looked up at me questioning if she was going to have to perform again.

"Don't worry about Jen sweetie," Lisa answered the unspoken question. "I will take care of her later."

I didn't necessarily want the woman, who I had just met, to get me off. However, the whole scene had made me horny. I reached to touch my own pussy and Lisa slapped my hand.

"Leave yourself alone for five minutes will you." Lisa chided me.

Lisa smiled at me with a knowing smile, like she had just gotten away with a prank.

"Becky, it was great getting to know you this afternoon." Lisa said, "Love to see you again, would you leave you number with the receptionist before you leave?"

"Yes," Becky stammered, "Love to see you again."

Becky had this look like she had just be shooed out of the room for no reason. Lisa and she kissed again, before Becky left the area, we were in.

"Come on," Lisa said to me, "let's go see what Chris is up to."

We grabbed a couple of towels to put round out waist and walked over the group section hoping Chris would be there.

The main room was much larger and there were are few more people in there. Soon we spied Chris sitting in one of the relaxation rooms. As we went in another couple left leaving just the three of us.

You were meant to be quiet in the room, but we were the only ones in there.

"Where have you two been?" Chris asked when he saw us.

"I was getting my pussy licked by a cute young thing Named Becky." Lisa replied matter-of-factly.

Chris looked to me for confirmation and I simply nodded. Already I could see a bulge developing in his swimsuit.

"She was so cute, 100lbs maybe soaking wet," Lisa swooned, "not a lot of experience, but lots of enthusiasm."

She glanced at Chris' crotch and knew she had his attention.

"Oh dear," Lisa faked a frown, "has my little story got you bothered?"

Chris looked at her with a 'what do you think' look.

"Jen," Lisa commanded me, "blow you boyfriend, while I tell him the rest, can't have him walking around like that."

"There are people here." I resisted.

"Exactly, you want him parading a hard-on about?" Lisa went on, "Don't worry, I will keep an eye out."

We were in a room, so as long as no one came in, we should be safe.

I bent over Chris and took his cock out.

"I got her off first with my fingers," Lisa continued her story, "but she wanted to use her mouth on me."

Don't believe that was true. She was surprised by it.

Lisa went on, "at first, she just flicked her tongue about, and it was getting frustrating, I almost had Jen tap in, she is great at eating pussy. But then she started to suck on my button and the magic started. I guess it was like the blowjob you are getting now. She kept suctioning my clit into her mouth and letting it slide out over her wet lips, before pulling it back again. It wasn't the best orgasm I ever had, but it was a nice way to break up the afternoon."

The location, the story, the risk, all played a part and in no time, Chris had emptied himself onto my mouth.

"All done?" Lisa asked, "Great, can we leave you hear for an hour or two, we have treatment booked. Come on Jen."

Without waiting for a response from either of us, she pulled me out of the room.

APastLife
APastLife
146 Followers