Lisa's Impact on Our Lives Ch. 03

Story Info
A day at home with just the girls, until Chris gets home.
3.4k words
4.37
4.4k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
APastLife
APastLife
146 Followers

The following morning started much the same as the previous day. The main difference was the weather, the rain came down hard. I was the first awake again. Lisa was tucked into Chris' shoulder still in a deep sleep.

"How are you doing?" Chris asked, startling me a little. He was smiling and kissed me on the forehead.

I realized it was the first intimate moment we had had in the last couple of days.

"I am good." I smiled and kissed his lips. I was so in love with him. Staring into his eyes I felt a ball of warmth inside. His happiness was my happiness.

I played with the hair on his chest and purred into his ear.

Soon I left to make coffee.

The smell of the coffee was enough to rouse Lisa and we all sat on the bed waking up.

When she finished her coffee, Lisa jumped up and said, "Come on, I will let you scrub my back."

It took a moment to realize she was talking to me, not Chris.

She grabbed my hand and led me to the bathroom.

When we got there, she quickly sat on the toilet and let go a long pee. It was strange to stand next to a woman peeing. It was also frustrating as I needed to pee just as bad.

Standing up, she moved aside so I could pee. I don't have a shy bladder, but usually I don't pee with someone watching. Making it a little stranger was Lisa tucking my hair behind my ears and looking into eyes. As had become the norm, she leaned down and kissed my lips.

Lisa then started the shower, and we hopped in. Handing me the soap she turned her back to me and lifted her hair. I guess she was serious about washing her back. Outside the shower I heard Chris come in for his morning pee.

"Don't flush!" I reminded him out of habit.

Lisa turned around and presented her front to me, so I continued to wash her shoulders, chest and breasts. As I moved to her tummy, she spread her legs a little expecting me to also wash her vagina. It was funny, in the light of day, I would think vagina instead of pussy.

She then turns around again, bent slightly, and presented her ass. I washed between her cheeks as well.

Feeling clean, she hopped out of the shower.

"Don't be long" she told me. "I am getting hungry."

I finished washing myself and put on my robe again.

Chris and Lisa were sat at the table drinking another round of coffee with Chris reading something on his phone.

"Toast and jam ok for breakfast?" I asked, "Not sure we have much else in."

"That's fine." Lisa replied.

Soon we were all having breakfast together.

"So, how does your bum feel this morning?" Lisa asked me.

I blushed a little at the topic but replied anyway. "A little... bruised"

"How about you Chris?" Lisa switched over, "How was it fucking her tight ass last night."

Chris just about spit his coffee; this wasn't our normal topic of conversation in the morning. In fact, outside of the bedroom we rarely discussed sex.

"It was fantastic!" Chris said, smiling at me.

"Her bum is so tiny, it looked like you might split her in two." Lisa offered, "Watching you slowly slide that fantastic cock of yours into her tight hole was really hot."

Chris looked at me. "I would love to do that again sometime."

"Let me heal a bit first." I suggested.

I wasn't opposed to the idea, but Chris did a lot more damage than my previous lover had. This wasn't ever going to be a two days in a row exercise.

Lisa darted her head under the table. "He is still thinking about it now, his cock is hard."

Chris looked a little shy for a moment, then switched to something else. Standing up he showed off his hard cock to the table.

"Well, he won't be able to concentrate on anything else today" Lisa laughed, "Blow him Jen!"

"What?" I stammered, sucking back the last of my coffee.

"Blow him, suck is cock" Lisa went on. "He can't walk around all day with a hard-on."

There was a sort of intensity in her voice. She wasn't asking me; she was telling me.

"Don't worry, I will clear the table, you get to work" Lisa ordered once more.

Something in me told me to do it. I wanted to keep everyone happy.

I moved to my knees in front of Chris and took part of his cock into my mouth. Blowjobs for the sake of blowjobs was rare, I would suck him to get him hard to fuck, but I rarely just gave him a blowjob unexpectedly. It felt sexy in a way to just give pleasure. Chris was loving it; he was letting me do the work and just stood there with his coffee in his hand. It took about 10 minutes before I felt the little signs he was going to cum.

Suddenly he erupted in my mouth. Normally, I get a little warning, or he pulls out and cums on my tits. This time he just let himself go. I almost choked in surprise.

Lisa clapped her hands behind me. I had almost forgotten she was there.

"What a wonderful way to start the day" Lisa applauded. "You can do me next."

I turned to look at her.

"Just kidding, I don't have time right now" Lisa smiled at me.

I would assume she was joking if not for yesterdays anal.

"I am going shopping after work" Lisa moved on, "did you want me to grab anything for supper?"

I didn't know Lisa was staying for supper and gave her a bit of a confused look. However, I was still on my knees with cum in my mouth, so it was hard to argue with anyone right now.

"Don't worry, I will think of something." She grabbed her clothes from the pile on the floor and started to get dressed.

"Jen, I need a t-shirt, mine is a bit sweaty from yesterday" Lisa said to me.

I went into the bedroom and grabbed her one of mine.

"Thanks" She said, "Careful how you wash this one, I don't it to shrink."

Lisa handed me her t-short from the day before along with her panties.

"Guess I am going commando today, borrowing a t-shirt is one thing" she winked at me.

"OK, see you later" and with that she was out the door.

I felt like a whirlwind had just passed by. Tossing the clothes into the hamper in our room, I started to clean up breakfast. With the dishwasher set, I went to the bedroom to get dressed.

As I entered the bedroom the sight made me pause. Chris had Lisa's panties from the hamper and giving them a sniff.

I made a noise, so he knew he was caught. It didn't seem to phase him.

"You two smell differently" he remarked, "Both like pussy, but in your own distinct way."

"Of course!" I answered a little puzzled. "Same for men"

"I guess so" Chris went on with the panties still in his hand. He then walked over to me and pushed his finger between my legs. Luckily, sucking him this morning had given me a bit of a buzz and he was able to get his finger in my easily.

He sniffed his finger and then sniffed the panties.

"Hmmm" was all he said.

He then licked the panties and then his finger. Nodding his head, he tossed the panties into the hamper again.

Soon he was dressed and off to work.

I called in sick, not because I was, but we had made the place a bit of a mess and hadn't gotten any chores done. I hated having a messy place.

The rainy day passed by as I vacuumed, dusted, and changed the sheets. As I started the laundry, I thought about my interaction with Chris this morning. I picked up Lisa' s panties and looked at them. Without much thought I brought them to my nose and sniffed them.

They smelled like Lisa. I don't know why, but I tried the same experiment Chris had and slid my finger into my own vagina and compared.

I quickly put everything in the wash and move on in my day.

That evening was quiet. Lisa arrived after work, she had brought a bag with her, tossing it in the bedroom without saying anything. I assumed she was planning on spending the night again.

We didn't get up to much, watched TV and I made a simple dinner. Lisa seemed a little more quiet than usual. Chris pointed it out and she told us she was just a little tired.

We called it an early night and the three of us retired to bed.

The following morning, I made coffee as usual. It was then Lisa mentioned she wasn't feeling too well. She was going to take the day off work.

"Don't worry, Jen is going to take care of me today." Lisa said as if we had already discussed it.

I had already taken yesterday off work; guess I was calling in again today.

Lisa set herself up on the couch with a pillow and blanket. I spent the day tidying around her and making her fresh cups of clear soup, tea or hot chocolate.

By mid-afternoon she was feeling a bit better and went for a shower. Coming out she lay her towel along the couch and lay down on it to dry off.

"Be a dear," She asked me, "come and rub my back. Whatever bug got hold of me made all my muscles sore."

I sat next to her and started to massage her shoulders. Soon I was standing over her and working out the knots. My technique was probably amateurish, but I have been told I give half decent massages. I worked my way down her back. When I had finished with her lower back I asked her how I was doing.

"Bum too please." Lisa asked matter-of-factly.

The glutinous maximus was one of the largest muscles and from personal experience I knew who good it felt to get those muscles properly relaxed. I started with my fists and soon worked my fingered in like I was kneading bread.

"Fuck, that's good!" Lisa explained.

I felt a touch of pride, being able to make someone feel this good. I carried on down her legs and worked on her feet.

"Just a minute!" Lisa said, jumping up and leaving the room.

She returned with a bottle of baby oil from the bathroom and something else in her hand.

"I love having my feet massaged," Lisa smiled at me, "sends tingles all over me."

Laying back down, this time face up, I sat at the end of the couch with Lisa's feet in my lap. Pouring some baby oil into my hands I continued rubbing and massaging her feet. Stretched out beside me was Lisa's naked body. It was really the first time I had to look her over.

Her breasts where well shaped and, even on her back, they stayed mostly in place. I wondered if she had any work done, but I couldn't see any telltale scares. Her bush was full, but nicely trimmed. I could easily make out her lips below the thatch. She was what you might call an innie, not much of her inner lips protruded past our outer lips. Her legs were well shaped, and they stretched down to small ankles and pretty feet.

"Oh wow," Lisa brought me back from my daydreaming, "I could have you do this all day."

It was then I saw what was in her hand. She had brought out the little pink vibrator she had bought during our shopping trip.

She scooted down a little, leaving her feet in my lap but now opening her legs a little. She moved the little vibrator around her outer lips bring the area to life.

"You don't mind, do you?" She asked, "This is just an incredible way to relax."

I minutely shook my head and kept staring. Her head was slightly tilted back and her eyes were closed.

"Keep doing my feet please," Lisa moaned, "it feels wonderful."

I hadn't realized I had stopped, and her plea knocked me back from my intense staring. Returning to her feet, I used my thumbs to work the oil around her foot and into the instep. My pinky opened up the space between her toes and grasped each toe and gently pushed it back to stretch out the tendent.

Lisa was still working the vibrator around her lips and occasionally sliding it inside. My own breathing was becoming more pronounced. I was fascinated, every move of the little pink toy I could feel on myself by proxy.

She then took the hand I had closest to her and gently placed it just above her mound.

"Push here slightly." She commanded, "It helps increase the pressure."

Doing as I was told; I placed the palm of my hand across her neatly trimmed bush and applied a light pressure.

"Perfect!" She moaned.

My other hand kept working on her toes and the soles of her feet.

Lisa's moans soon became more deliberate.

"Lend a sister your finger, won't you." Lisa asked.

I turned and slid my middle finger inside her. She was so slippery. I quickly added another finger and received an approval moan.

"In and out," Lisa went on, "pull the tips across the top wall."

I did as I was told and applied pressure to her G-spot as I moved my fingers in and out of her.

"Oh honey," Lisa moaned, "You are hitting all the right spots."

Lisa was now flexing her hips to meet my thrusts. Her other hand came up and squeezed her breast.

I felt the first contractions start around my fingers and soon her orgasm washed over her. She held the vibrator tight against her clitoris and shook.

Soon she lay back and panted.

"Thank you," she started, "thank you, I feel so much better. I will make sure to tell Chris you have been such a good girl for me today."

I didn't know what to make of that last comment. Not sure I wanted Chris to know what we had been up to while he was at work. Then there was the 'good girl' part, it sounded condescending.

"Maybe we should keep this to ourselves." I offered.

"Lie to Chris?" Lisa mocked a shock expression, "Bad girl! If you are sure, we can keep this from Chris."

Suddenly, I felt I had just crossed a line. It wasn't so much I wanted to hide anything from Chris, I just didn't want him knowing. It wasn't the same thing, was it?

"We better get cleaned up before he gets home then." Lisa said, jumping up, she gave me a kiss on the lips and left to get dressed.

Part of wanted to get off as well, but I was left clean up the couch. When I was done, Lisa re-appeared in a short skirt and loose-fitting top. It was easy to tell she had skipped the bra.

She came over to me and gave me a big hug.

"I feel so much better than I did this morning." Lisa playfully announced, "Thank you, you have really helped me feel better. I can't wait for Chris to fuck me tonight. Your fingers were nice, but they don't really replace a hard cock, do they?"

It was in this moment I realized I was no longer in control in any way. Sure, I knew Lisa had been pushing me around the last few days, but announcing she was going to fuck Chris, I knew that was a statement. I was no longer giving any permission. She was going to fuck Chris regardless of if I said it was fine or not. I could dig in my heels, but I thought that would just upset Chris and probably wouldn't work out in my favour.

I couldn't upset Chris; I wanted him to be happy. If he wanted to fuck the beautiful body, I had spent the afternoon staring at, I didn't want to get in his way.

Lisa put on same lively music, and we set about making supper. She seemed to be in a good mood and danced around me the entire time. At times she would come up behind me and shake my tits in time to the music. Other times she would slap my ass as a song's crescendo.

When Chris came in the door I walked over and gave him our traditional quick kiss to welcome him home. Lisa stepped up after I was finished and kissed him as well. Her kiss was different, it was a lover's kiss, deep and soul searching. Chris shot a glance over to me and I just smiled back. He looked happy.

Lisa whispered something into his ear and he smiled. It wasn't until later I learned she had whispered that she wasn't wearing any panties.

We ate dinner and heard about Chris' day without sharing to much of ours. Once we had finished Lisa moved around the table and sat on Chris' lap.

"I have been needing a fuck most of the day," Lisa told him flatly, "Jen has been good company, but she doesn't have a cock. Don't bother warming me up, I am ready to go now."

Lisa moved around to the back of her chair and pulled up her skirt. "See, no panties!" She reminded him.

She leaned over and gripped the chair waiting for him.

"Don't worry about the dishes, Jen will get those." She looked at me, "Right honey!"

There was something so raw and vulgar about what she was doing. Like watching someone masturbate on the subway. Chris moved in behind and pushed his way in to a grunt from Lisa.

I started to gather the dishes like this was all normal.

"Christ you're big!" Lisa panted as he pounded his cock into her. "Almost painful, but I love it."

This just heightened Chris' lust and he thrusted harder and faster.

"Jen, I think he is going to cum soon!" Lisa called out to me, "Swallow it for me please."

Lisa waved me over and obediently I got on my knees beside them.

"You can tell it turns him on," Lisa told me, "I just felt his cock get a little bigger, if that were possible."

By now I was getting used to another woman's smell and taste on Chris' cock, so it wasn't a surprise when he pulled out and pushed into my mouth. Instantly, he started to cum. I wasn't really ready and almost choked. He grabbed my hair and pushed deeper than he had ever done before. For a moment I thought I might pass out. Just as I started to panic he pulled back and a moment later withdrew from my mouth.

"WOW!" was all he could say.

"Let's get some drinks and go sit in the living room." Said Lisa, as if he hadn't just been pounding her or exploded into my mouth.

"Well done!" Lisa whispered to me, "I could see him pushing down your throat."

I stood up a little wobbly from the experience. The entire encounter had me a little off centre. I was horny, frustrated and feeling a little abused.

When I got to the living room, Chris was sitting at one end of the couch and Lisa was next to him with her legs stretched out. The only place for me, if I wanted to be near Chris, was on the floor in front of them where I could lay my head against his knee.

I was worked up in a way I hadn't been before. I tried squeezing my legs together to help, but it only made things worse. I was full on horny but to embarrassed to do anything about it. Chris probably wasn't ready to do anything else just yet and going to my room to masturbate seemed juvenile. I would need to wait it out.

Chris leaned down and stroked my hair. For a moment I felt like the family dog. My needs would have to wait. If we didn't get up to anything else, I would find time later to get myself off. For now I was just happy Chris was content.

APastLife
APastLife
146 Followers