Lisa's Little Adventures Pt. 01

Story Info
Oops. That's the wrong cock!
3.1k words
4.58
23.4k
37
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WyrdWilly
WyrdWilly
149 Followers

It was another of our big-ish camping events. Willy and I had been together for a little less than a year, and we were really excited to reconnect with some distant friends. Yurt packed, cloths packed, equipment, food, and booze of course, we drove about four hours to the campsite.

It started off a really beautiful three-day weekend. Saturday was beyond perfect for October in upstate New York. The sun was shining, we had temperatures reaching the low seventies, and it felt great to be out in the sun and fresh air. Then the afternoon turned. The wind started kicking up, the temperature dropped fast, and then the rain started. Cold, stinging, driving rain. Ugh!

Once that started, most of the people there packed up and left. Some took shelter in the only solid structure we were able to use, which was a small barn. But we had a yurt and a stack of firewood. A couple ladies and I stood or sat by the yurt entrance and invited anyone passing by to come in out of the rain. Before long, we had a small crowd.

The usual fun and games began, and before the night was through, we literally drank everything we had, and everything everyone else had. We sat up a while, just chatting and telling stories, then we invited anyone not going home to stay the night.

"Go get your sleeping bags, blankets, whatever you have, and come sleep by the fire." Willy told them. And most of them did. I don't think we took a head count, but I'd guess we had about twenty-five to thirty all stacked like cordwood on one side of the fire, with the pile of actual wood on the other. The rule was, if you got up for any reason, put another log on.

I had a lot to drink so, off I went to the bathroom, and came back wet and cold from the freezing rain. Already people were under the piles of blankets, and I wanted in there too. At first I thought I'd just crawl in, but with my dress all wet, I decided that wasn't the best idea. If you've read any of Willy's other stories, you'll know I'm not terribly shy. And being a little tipsy made me even less shy. So, I got out of my dress and stayed just in my chamise, then I crawled in.

Willy thought it was a great idea, and I got his attention right away. We quietly kissed and snuggled, and I did a really good job of staying quiet as he tried to get me all excited. In the end, we decided to save it for when we got home and drifted off to sleep.

I woke up in the middle of the night to feel Willy caressing my hip. Still a little turned on from earlier, I let him carry on. His hand kept moving up and down and around my hip, and I knew he was looking to feel my panties. I smiled at myself because I'd been without them all day.

Slowly he started sliding the hem of my chamise up until his hand could reach under. He caressed my hip and confirmed for himself I was completely naked under this chamise. Then he slowly crept his hand up to my breasts. The way he was being so gentle made me think he hoped I was still asleep. I lifted my hip and pulled up my chamise to give him access to everything below the waist... just to let him know I was awake and very into what he was doing.

I'd never had sex in a crowd like this before, and the thought of it was getting me very wet. I'd have to keep quiet or wake the guy on my other side. And how exciting was that, to know we could so easily get caught.

Just as I felt Willy's hand slide down and start caressing my ass and teasing my pussy from behind, I realized something. I was lying on my left side. When we went to sleep, I had been on my right side. I opened my eyes and strained to see in the dark, and though I couldn't make out much, I easily recognized my Willy's face just inches from mine. Then who was...?

A finger slid into my wet pussy, and I stifled a little squeak that almost escaped. I grabbed for Willy and shook him gently. "Wake up." I whispered.

"I'm awake, love." He whispered back.

The other hand pushed the finger in deeper, and I squeezed my thighs together in an effort to stop him. "Someone is..."

Willy hushed me, to keep my voice down. "I know." He said, and I could hear the amusement in his voice.

"Who is it?" I hissed.

"No idea." He whispered back.

The hand moved around to the front again and pushed its way into my chamise to find my breasts. At the same time, I felt the unmistakable presence of a cock rubbing against my ass as he moved closer.

"He's feeling me up." I whimpered.

Again, Willy put a finger to my lips to hush me. "I know."

"He's got his trousers down." I whispered more desperately.

"I know."

The cock begging admittance shifted into position, and I felt the head part my lips.

"Oh, god. Honey. He's going to fuck me." I pleaded.

Willy leaned forward and kissed me softly. "I know."

That was all our unknown neighbor needed to hear. He shifted forward and pushed himself into me.

Without a name or a face to put to the unknown cock now sliding into my sex, my urge was to escape. I tried to, but Willy grabbed both my hands and held me there. I tugged to get free, but he held me firm. All the while, that cock kept going deeper and deeper. It reached places Willy's never had, and still there was a bit more. When I felt his pelvis bounce up against my rear, my little moan got covered by Willy's mouth.

I lay there, quietly shaking and trembling; partly from the deep cock in my pussy, and partly from the undefinable fear of being fucked by a nameless, faceless stranger. I still wanted to escape, but Willy wasn't about to let me. Then that rather long and thick stranger eased back and slid in again. I could feel my pussy lips stretching to accommodate this new invader, and I wanted to feel it again. Another retreat and another advance, and my pussy was as wet as I can ever remember.

Whoever he was started a slow, steady rhythm, gently fucking me with his manhood as my lover held me in place to make sure I took it. I clutched at Willy, panting into our sleeping bag to remain as quiet as possible. "Oh, baby. He's really big." I whispered.

"Do you like it?" he asked in a hush.

The cock behind me eased out until only the head remained between my lips. He just held there, as if he was waiting for my answer. If I said no, would he stop, I wondered. But I've always been honest with my lover, and I wanted to keep it that way. "Yes." I sighed. "I love it."

With that, I got impaled hard and almost cried out. I could hear a hushed chuckle behind me as he grabbed my hips and really started fucking me.

My mind became a crazy mess of thoughts and emotions. Willy was letting some stranger fuck me. Not only that, he was sort of forcing me to let it happen... well, sort of. I wanted it now, and even Willy would have a hard time stopping me at this point. But who was it? Do we know him? Will he want to do me again sometime? Would I want him to? Would Willy let me?

Our neighbor's hand was enjoying my breasts, squeezing and caressing, lightly teasing and tugging at my nipples, and it was helping to drive me insane with lust. In a risky move, he put a hand on my back and made me bend forward on my side. This let him use both hands on my hips and he pulled me hard onto his shaft. I swear it grew an inch because it went even deeper.

As I lay there getting hard fucked by someone I hadn't even seen yet, Willy managed to lower his trousers, and at my new angle, he brought his stiff cock right to my mouth. Without a thought, I opened wide and welcomed my lover's hard length. He was more passive this time, letting the guy hammering my pussy set the pace. Every thrust from him pushed Willy's cock into my mouth, and every move back made me slide back up his shaft. It felt so incredible. I kept having to remind myself there were dozens of people just feet away, and I had to stay quiet.

Then this unknown, unnamed lover grabbed my hair and pulled as he thrust into me. God, I don't know what it is about getting my hair pulled during sex. It just drives me wild. Maybe it's the feeling of ultimate surrender, or some submissive part of my personality that likes to be dominated by a strong, commanding man. Whatever the cause, I was over the moon in an instant. If not for Willy's cock in my mouth, I probably would have woken everyone with my moans.

As I thrashed about in my orgasm, I could feel that extra meaty cock fully inside me, and my convulsions made it feel like he was stirring my insides. It was one of the longest orgasms of my life. Just as it started to subside, I felt that massive cock start twitching and throbbing inside me. I don't know how some guys do it. When they cum, it feels like their cocks get thicker. Willy is like that too. This guy felt like he was about to burst inside me. I clutched hard to Willy's arms, still swallowing his cock, and managed not to moan out loud as I got my already wet cunt flooded with hot cum. It wasn't easy.

I lay there like that, a hard cock in my mouth, a spent one in my pussy, and I was almost in tears at the thought that it was over. I slowly let Willy slip from my lips, giving the head a little kiss as he pulled me up. My unknown lover slipped out and I could feel his cum trickle out and dribble down my thigh.

Then, they moved together, and rolled me over. I came face to face with my unknown lover and smiled. "Umm... hello." I said a little embarrassed. He was quite a bit older than me. I guessed him to be in his mid to late forties, though it was hard to really tell in the dim firelight. He had nice eyes from what I could see, a full beard which I love, and was starting to lose hair on his crown.

"Mike." He whispered his name.

"Hi, Mike." I hissed back. "Lisa."

"Talk later." Willy said, and he moved up behind me, pushed me to bend forward, and eased himself into my well used cunt.

I was all too eager for another fucking, and I got to greet this new cock up close too. He was almost as long as Willy's hardon in his soft state, and almost as thick. As my lover gave me a slow, steady screw, I started to lick my new friend clean. The taste of my own love juices and his cum was intoxicating. I cleaned every delightful inch of him, then guided him into my mouth to hopefully suck him back to life. If we stayed quiet, and it wasn't yet morning, I might get another chance to enjoy this little monster.

Willy set the pace this time, and he was especially in tune with how I liked it. Slow and yet forceful, he plowed into me with no hurry. I loved it. This gave me more time to coax another erection from my new friend.

Willy rode me slow and deep, really taking his time with me. As he screwed me just right, I couldn't help but compare cocks, and though I dearly love my Willy and his cock, it wasn't the soul reaching length of this one growing in my mouth. His thrusts were having a very different effect than usual. My pussy was really flooding, and I was verging on another orgasm, but it was also building a craving for another deeper fuck.

Willy arched and quietly shot his load into my pussy, adding more to my already swimming sex. By then, I had a fully erect cock in my mouth, and I was carefully rolled over again.

"Willy, honey?" I whispered when we were face to face again.

"Yes, love?"

"Can he have me again... please?"

"It's almost morning." He warned. "The sun's coming up."

"I'll be very quiet. I promise." I didn't want to sound too desperate, or too needy. I really wanted that cock, but not at the expense of our trusting relationship.

"You were having a hard time staying quiet before." He cautioned me further.

"Well, then I guess you'll have to keep my mouth full again." I said in my sexiest little girl voice. "Please, honey?"

Willy smiled at me in the glow of the embers and brushed my hair. "I'm teasing you, lover." He said in a hush. "Of course, you can have..."

He didn't even get to finish his sentence. I got my hips pulled back and was impaled on that amazing cock again. I shuddered and came almost at once. And I was rather proud at how quiet I was while it happened.

Once the aftershocks subsided, I looked over my shoulder at Mike, and smiled for him. "Again." I urged him as quietly as I could."Fuck me again, Mike... please?"

He took me by the hips again, pulled my pussy all the way down till my ass rested firmly on his pelvis, and he started that steady fucking motion again. I quickly got down to Willy's wet cock and gave him the same treatment I gave Mike. Licking him clean and savoring the mingled flavors of both their cum and my own love juices.

I have to admit. It was harder to stay quiet than I thought it would be. The length of Mike's amazing cock was touching places in me I never knew I had, and it made me want to cry, or scream, or something. But with Willy's help, I kept quiet. He pulled the blankets over both our heads and whispered to me while I got slowly fucked.

Hands around my head, slowly face fucking me, he crooned quietly in the dark. "That's it, my love. Take it in deep. Feel that cock using you. And you're such a good fuck. He must be in heaven right now."

Every little word served to drive me closer to my climax, and oh boy, did I ever want it. I imagined watching that huge man-meat pumping into my tight pussy. I turned my focus to just feeling how deep it was. I reached down and rubbed my clit as I sucked my lover and got so deeply fucked by a stranger, all while dozens of others might open their eyes and catch me at any moment.

It was thrilling, and insane... and I wanted more. My lust filled imagination wondered if I could convince Willy to let me trade places with him so I could fuck the next guy. I knew the answer, but I fantasized anyway. Then that short-lived fantasy was driven from my mind as Mike's cock started to pulse again. He was getting close.

I relinquished my oral hold on Willy, and brought my mouth to his. "He's so deep." I groaned in a whisper. "So deep, and almost ready to cum."

"How about you?" He asked. "Are you close?"

I nodded. "So close. I just need..."

A hand grabbed my hair and pulled. The electric shocks ran through my body and set every nerve alight. I arched back, and the shift in angle did something. Mike's enormous cock slipped in even more, and bumped something deep in my sex, like hitting a wall on the other side. I felt a moan trying to escape, but Willy covered my mouth with his. Cum flooded my pussy, and I was twitching all over like in a seizure. I'd never cum like that before. More moans and screams had to be covered by my lover's mouth, and when it was over, I continued kissing him deep and sensual.

"Thank you..." I hissed between kisses. "Oh, thank you so much." We kissed and cuddled while Mike's throbbing cock still filled my warm pussy. He gradually got soft, and with a little squeeze, I pushed him out, along with a generous amount of the cum he left in me.

I kissed Willy again, more sweetly. "Just a second, lover." I purred, and rolled over. I pulled down that blanket still covering my head and met Mike with a smile.

"That was incredible, Mike." I said in a whisper. "Thank you so much I really enjoyed that."

He grinned down at me. "You're the best I've ever had." He said.

I gently pulled his face to mine and we kissed for a little time. It wasn't the passion filled kisses I give to Willy. It was warm and sensual, light and gentle. Just my way of expressing how good he made me feel.

"That's so sweet. Thank you." I said at last. "I doubt we'll ever do it again, but I'll never forget it."

"I'll be dreaming of this night for the rest of my life." Mike said, almost sadly.

I leaned close and offered one more tongue teasing kiss, then rolled over and ducked under the covers with Willy again.

"Are you alright?" I asked.

He nodded and kissed me.

"Not jealous?"

He shook his head and kissed me again. "Never."

"Why never?"

He shrugged. "Because I know you're mine. You always prove to me that you are. And you know I'm yours. What's the point of being jealous? Jealous just means you're afraid to lose what you have to someone else. And if Mike here can't entice you away..."

I giggled and shut him up with another kiss. "So, umm... want to trade places with me? Maybe I can wake up the guy next to you."

He snickered and kissed my nose. "Don't push it, my little slut."

"Oh, alright." I sighed and snuggled closer. "Maybe next time."

WyrdWilly
WyrdWilly
149 Followers