Lisa's Lunacy Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Love you.." his moan is just a whisper, wanted to show him my taste buds drowning in his delicacy. Controlling the kiss with his grip on my scalp, takes the rest of my breath way.

"You need a shower!" Wrestling to get on top, his lust awakened, his cock wildly stabbing, missing, "Please no.. breakfast is almost ready." Covering my pussy, my best pleading smile, "Save it for Thursday." His predatory grins, calculating mind, I got what I wanted.

***

"Sore today?" Ray had devoured the omelet Alex had prepared, "Do you think the way I'm walking is sexy?" Removing our dirty dishes to the kitchen, "Let's go shopping today!" I was having ideas, "My commuter car needs tires."

"Boring!" Alex was quick.

"That sex toy shop is around the corner." Our athletic wear was having an effect, he was pulling his shirt down hiding the lump, "Wear dresses, no panties.."

*****

"We need to see the manager!" Service writer was flummoxed at the two beauties in pencil skirts, silk blouses and nipples galore.

"In a meeting with the owner, I'm assistant manager, I can help with your concerns."

"It's very important," Alex undid one more button, "We are old friends." Leans on the counter, "Promised us a lube if we bought a set of tires," Bouncing on my heels.

"Be with you in a moment sir." Ray had walked in acting like a new customer, waiting area had several customers, busy day.

One of the customers tossed his magazine on the table, stood and started pacing, maybe he was trying to get a better view. "You said it would be an hour!" Gentleman in a cheap suit, getting a much better view when the phone started ringing and a mechanic handing him a set of keys and work order, poor guy panic attack setting in, rapped on the office door turning away to answer the phone.

"Better be.." middle aged guy stumbled on his words, "Important.." Five people standing at the service desk, two of them jiggling boobs side to side.

"You guys made it!" Bo came bouncing out of the office, wearing one of the company uniform shirts, Jason right behind her with a belly laugh. Half of the mechanics gathered at the shop window, manager getting a credit card from the cheap suit,

"Free sodas, coffee or water if you want it," Pointing to the waiting area, "let's go in the office." All smiles for the housewife with the little boy playing with cars on the floor, Jason's enthusiasm was infectious.

"Safety glasses!" Jason was escorting us through the shop, making the mechanics explain what they were doing on each customers car, "We go the extra mile for our customers!"

"Can you adjust my high beams?" Alex left many of the guys drooling.

"I'll take a number six!" I was taking lunch orders for the fast food place next door, "Nine for me!" They were all getting a free lunch today, my courtesy.

"Jason, we have to check inventory in the warehouse while they get lunch." Bo slammed the door that usually was kept open.

My car was getting the works, it will be a couple hours, "Ray are you coming with us?" Bo's cuteness was off the charts when they emerged from the tire storage area, shirttails tied in a bow, hair messier, some dirt on her low cut jeans. Ray whispers in her ear and passes her a couple bills, loud chortles jumping up kissing Ray on the cheek, "Go to lunch with Jason!" One block down, turn left, block and a half we were on the way.

Missing work on Monday had caused some friction at Bo's office, demanding Thursday and Friday off was the last straw. Chatterbox was giving us all the news, Now 'Administrative Assistant' for Jason, nurse was able to trade shifts, "She will have to work eight days straight so this concert better be worth it!" Jason will take half a day Thursday, all day Friday, "Hasn't taken a day off for two years! Can you believe that?" Here we are, "She's a hoot you're going to love her!"

'Sadie's Sexy Variety Shop' window front had mostly woman's sleep wear, robes, silk pajamas, mannequin near the door had a wispy negligee covering a pink bondage harness, had to look to notice. "Darling Bo! It's been a while!" Beautiful silk kimono, blonde hair with rainbow streaks, number of piercings, tongue, lips and ears. Fabric flowing in waves hiding most of her body except her huge breasts, wonder if she has back problems. Alex was immediately drawn to the wall of stripper heels, platforms and spikes. Displays featuring silk robes, men's and woman's, boutique seems much smaller than the store front.

From the corner of the shoe display, "Hey Bo!" Absolutely stacked blonde was hugging Bo, even her curves had curves. "Mom can I take my lunch break?"

"No, you have two gorgeous woman, I don' think they are looking for new stripper outfits." Bo whispered in her friends ear.

"Blue light special on butt plugs! Step this way ladies!" Steppin' out to the other side...

"Ladies never forget the lube!" Back of the heels display was every kind of love potion you could imagine. Racks of dildos galore on the right, other side was surprisingly high end sleep ware. Sheer black lace bras, scandalous thong panties, body suits. Further we went towards the back things started getting racy, kinky.

"Kegal balls! Both of us need these!" Alex couldn't wait to try them.

"Be careful of the changing rooms, unless you're into that kind of thing.." Bo was far in the back with her friend, giggles and she took some items to the front. Alex picked a starter set of leather wear, straps and d-rings, "I hate pink!"

"I know..." Alex can be mean sometimes. Butt plug I found for her was rather large, remote controlled. Several glass implements, easy to clean. "Anal hook! You're gonna love this!" Spent two hours, walk back was going to be torture.

"What did you girls get?" Ray saw the black shopping bags, Bo was telling secrets in his ear, "You're gonna to love the concert!" These balls in my pussy are driving me crazy! Why did I make him swear to keep it in his pants till after the concert! We better get out of here before Alex makes it a really memorable day for those mechanics.

"Want me to drive baby?" Both of us are tottering on our fucking high heels. "Did you know it is good luck to hit every manhole cover!"

"Dirty bastard, slow down for the dips!" Alex in the back seat has her skirt up pushing the balls back in, laughing.

"Let's get Chinese tonight, One Hung Lo!" Can't be seen in public like this, wet spot is growing by the second.

"Wonton, two-ton, I'm coming again!" Alex has her tits out.

"Keep your eyes on the road!" His right hand is trashing my clit over my grey skirt.

"Daddy are we there yet!" Alex cackles, I'm squirting! Shows in the front after I wrestle his hand back to the steering wheel. Laughing orgasm, how lucky could a girl get?

"Keep it down tonight!" My neighbors see us hurrying up the steps, using the shopping bags to hide the dark spots on my skirt. Feel so young, Alex and I in our first year in college, all our new toys on the table. Ray is reading the booklet for the harness, suggestions and combinations, his jeans look incredibly tight, Little Asian girl delivering food was all eyes, Ray shirtless and obvious profile, couldn't even tell Ray how much we owed.

"You don't get to come until after the concert!" We ordered too much food, might still have leftovers on Friday. "Betcha that little girl is having dreams about getting split in two tonight." Alex teasing.

"Your cock is a big as her forearm!" I was pouring it on. We did have his hands cuffed to the bed.

Alex using that glass dildo with round bulbs, bigger and bigger, "Getting her ready for tomorrow Ray!" Ejaculated on his chest with out even a touch, let him wear it...

"You just wait.." canary smile was ominous.

*****

Rob and Jill, the nurse are exited, "Vip tickets and a limo!" Waiting for Bo and Jason to open the bathroom door.

Hear her squeal, "Put a baby in me!" Can't help the feeling Jason, Ray and Bo are conspiring. Jason has cargo pants with pockets stuffed, pats on the side pocket and the three of them laugh.

Alex and the nurse had gone to the bedroom, "You're gonna love this." She handed a remote to Rob, he touched a button.

"It's in my ass Rob!" Gasping Jill continued, "Don't wear the batteries out.." Ride is here, jackets and a couple backpacks, wanted us to wear jeans.

"What are you doing?" Third time he's unbuttoned my jeans.

"We were going to wear dresses!" Alex left hers loose, Telling Bo and Jill, "He wanted us to wear granny panties but we didn't have any!" Playing with the exposed black lace.

"Wouldn't let us use our pussy balls," interrupting.

"Or butt plugs!" Alex likes the way Jason laughs.

"C'mon Bo give them their presents!" Jason digging in his pockets.

"Need more champagne!" Jill is loosening up, "Rob, we talked about this, still alright?"

"More than alright! We're going to remember this night for the rest of our lives!" Saw his hand up thumb on the remote.

"Whheee!" Naughty nurse fell to the floorboard and mooned us!

"It lights up!" We all cracked up, "Shake that ass!" Jason cheering on.

"More champagne!" Jill pulling her pants up getting back on this wrap around rear seat. Bo the little chatterbox bragging that Jason doesn't get her ass until they're sure she is pregnant. Alex has Rob in a tither flirting with the naughty nurse, black panties almost in full view of the couple, his favorite fantasy watching her first girl on girl.

Powerful kiss from Ray distracts me, cupping my breast from below, thumb and finger pinching my nipple over my shirt takes me to a different world. Hadn't noticed the limo had stopped.

"Can we have a few minutes, Please?" Bo's words to the open door, "Pink!" Did the driver see my open fly? How did that happen? "You hate pink!" Bo was digging in her backpack, Ray was pushing my jeans lower. Alex had the black lace to the side displaying her pussy to the nurse, pants at her ankles.

"Is it ok if I finish this bottle?" Jill's hands were shaking.

Evil chuckles when Bo raised the rather small vibrator, purple with several silvery spots, "Ray wanted me to buy some of those butterfly panty liners, got these instead." His fingers slipping my fucking pink lace to the side, dipped one gauging my moisture level. She seemed to guess what he was doing, "These take special lube." Dabbing onto the metallic nubs, two larger diameters are similar to our pussy balls, presses in the first, the second. Hook at the bottom won't allow any more penetration, she snuggles between my outer labia, surrounds my clit, his fingers find the raised dimple presses and the power light glows.

"You motherfucker, it's remote isn't it?" That grin when I call him bad names, place my butt on his boner arranging my panties. Bo helps him draw my pants up, his hands drag them over my ass pulling them tight, lump shows instead of a camel toe, fuck by the time he has the zipper and button affixed I hope the concert gets cancelled.

"I need to come so bad.." Whispers in my ear.

Grinding against him I want it to happen, "Cum in your pants little boy!"

"I'm about to come in my pants!" Jason is going to be the life of the party! "Naughty nurse, do you want to plug in Alex?" Bo had it lubed and ready.

Jill was on her knees, having fits, Rob laughing when he toggled his remote. "Time to test!" One, two, finishes on my pleasure button, is that the low setting? Remote has Lo, Hi and a Lightning symbol, one remote fires both Alex and me, Bo put the other in her backpack. "Ladies we are in for a wild ride!" Alex was the first out the door.

"Fuck look at those tour busses!" Liking Jason more and more, the way he constantly hugs Bo, kissing her, making all of us laugh, "Fucking Backstage passes!"

Roadie was at the door, "This way please!" Tattoos, rather large, plenty of muscles from handling amps and equipment, look she gave Alex could burn the side of a barn!

"These are your passes." All access, we could go stage side, stay on this balcony, inside was a buffet we would share with record executives. There was a section of seats reserved under the central sound board structure in the middle, "Be sure an usher escorts you." We could even go to the dressing rooms! What a busy place! Nervously we hug out at the bar and buffet waiting for the opening band.

Alex was comfortable with the chaos, a day in the office only she could flirt with anyone, she was, "Old friend of Shayla before she was famous!" Turned down many offers of entertainment enhancers, witnessed several people snorting white powder. "Let's go find our seats!"

Hates crowds, Bo was teasing Ray mercilessly, "Those girls are following you!" Pinches him in the butt and points to some girl in the crowd. Jason makes friends anywhere he goes, has the smalltalk gene. Alex and I are loving how Ray holds us close, doesn't have a clue how the woman swoon and the men are jealous he has two woman hanging all over him.

Shayla burst onstage with a Grammy winning song from last year. Pop songs from her first album. Much more edgy songs from her second and third albums. Tore the crowd apart with the new fast blues/rock and roll number, lead song on her new album, on the rise to a new number one hit. Ray was even dancing, not very good.

"Slow it down for the next song..Wrote it for a dear friend that's here tonight..Waiting for my only lover.." Shoosh he touched the button...All around us people swaying. Lovers new and old kissing, hugging, surreal how the waves of emotion swept thousands of souls away from their daily lives.

Tap on the shoulder, that roadie, "She wants you backstage.."

"Can you feel that!" Shayla is glittering! 'More! More!' Crowd ins't leaving, bandmates and backup singers, gathered around, congratulating her, getting drinks, they are drunk on love too! "This is a song I grew up on!" Classic rock and roll from years ago, then a ballad from the same era, both songs never recorded by her. Management had to pull her from the stage, breaking the noise ordinances, over the time limits of the venue.

Hot and sweaty! Then the kiss! Alex nearly swept off her feet, chocolate skin, yummy, lips so plump, oh my god when she shoves Ray aside and smothers me! "Not done with you yet!" In a daze.

She is introducing herself to Jason and Bo, melodious laugh as she lets both of them feel her luscious breasts. Out of this world when she wants to see Rob and Jill kiss each other, "You two are glowing, never let him go girl.." Everybody wants a piece of her, Execs, band members, "Champagne!"

Left and right a litany of interruptions, "What a hunk.." Last half hour Ray had been reminding us that he was still here, hand in his pocket turning these pussy torture devices up and down, changing the patterns, our friends had let her in on the secret. "Alex and Lisa..have you been trying to keep me away from him?" Purring, a big cat, a tiger!

Disentangles his arms around us, circling him, graze her hand across his tight little ass, finger traces his jaw line, lips. Shayla's hands trace her body, hips, waistline, mesmerize him, she's so sexy. Presents her boobs, "Want you to bite'em, want it rough," Every inch forward he retreats two, "Want Alex and Lisa to watch when you destroy my cunt," Bo has her hand over Jason's mouth, he's cracking up. Ray hit the wall behind him, nowhere to go, "Hope you have enough left to bust my ass like a real man.."

Needed Ray to ravish me the way she is raping him, only word to describe. "Aw, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck!" Shayla sings out, she does not need a microphone. His head is pulled tight to her chest, her barefoot heels rising and dropping on the floor, loud enough it alarms the crews removing equipment. He stands up straight releasing her, collapses to her knees, she was hanging on to his exposed dick. "NO,no,no," Big dyke roadie was moments away from kicking his ass, Shayla using the last few wits she had left.

"Help me up." Roadie is helping her get her dress back together on wobbly legs. Amazingly Shayla takes his hand has the dyke lick his three fingers clean.

"Back to work everybody!" Roadie is laughing at Ray stuffing his cock back in his pants, pats him on the cheek.

Shayla whispers in his ear, "She wants to give us a tour of her tour bus." he repeats, on her tippy toes says something else, "All of us." She turns with a smile.

"Fuckin' A!" Jason blurts out.

"Like you too!" Shayla replies with smoke in her eyes. I had snuggled up to Ray reclaiming my man, Alex made it a group hug, Shayla whispers again in his ear.

"Bo you're my hero." out loud, strikes the lighting button on the remote Ray had palmed to the singing star.

Both of us had pissed our pants, Vibrators kept going after releasing the lightning button, "Turn them off!" Alex was moaning "Safe word, safe word" Didn't care, crew walking past with amps looked at us, hugging each other getting our bearings. Bo and Shayla helping Alex sitting against the wall, Ray was slipping me to rest my head in his lap. Tingles throughout my body, aftershocks? Nurse Jill had water bottles or bubbly, champagne tasted so good.

"That was electric, I want an encore." Jill laughed, Alex was rambling.

"Worm dancing!" Jason must have been the class clown, "C'mon Bo!" Big case on wheels nearby, flash her little butt as she went behind the box, "Yeah! That's what I want!"

Must be twenty, thirty men and woman packing up equipment. Can't see any skin but it is unmistakable what they are doing, "Thank you for coming to the show tonight!" Jason has the crew pausing, catcalls, laughing, "You've been a great audience!" Jason is thrashing her, "here I am, being a star again!" He is not a very good singer.

"More,More!" Shayla is starting an encore chant, crew joining in. Bo is a sexy little thing, flashing her titties.

"Making babies!" She screams as the moment takes her over. Jason raises both hands in triumph, big group air hug.

Continues slamming his rag doll on top of the case, "Thank you good Night!" Applause had already started.

Stepping back Jason getting his pants up, Shayla sauntered over, "Bad little girl!" Thwack! Bo's arms flying, Thwack, Thwack!

"Harder Daddy!" Few more and Shayla is laughing so hard she can't continue. Jason holds Bo upright so Shayla can pull her pants up, Shayla's nose has some shine then she rubs on Bo's nose, then a tender kiss. Ferocious kiss for Jason! Bo between them getting her feet back underneath her.

Big roadie, "We have to get this packed tonight!"

Grand piano, Steinway, must belong to the venue, pushed over to the side, what am I doing!? Key action is so smooth, Shayla places my hand over her palm, traces fingers on top, her brown eyes are so deep, expressive, her touch sensitive. Plays in front of thousands, brings joy...She is not sexy, she is not gorgeous, she is a deep pool that I'm drowning in.."Play for me Li...Just me..play for yourself.." Ta, Ta, De, Duh...Everybody knows this classic.

Leaning in that curve of a full grand piano, hugging, humping the corner on top edge. Feels every keystroke, frequencies and resonance, her only true love the piano. Play by feel because her eyes compel me, like a dream my vision takes in her bare breast kissing the grain of the wood, the breast Ray bit so hard he broke the skin, feel privileged to give her the love no one else can, setting her soul on fire..catch me before the world fades away.

"Where are we.." Ray has me in his arms, his baby.

"Almost to the bus.." Blue eyes are rolling with tears, wipe them away, steps stop as I kiss him, kiss him til my last breath, nudge makes him stumble.

"Alex..." Wipe her tears also. He is my magic carpet, stars are so beautiful up above. Don't stop, carry me to the dawn...

Spell was broken, had to giggle, Shayla being carried up the steps by the big dyke roadie. Puppy dog eyes on me, return my sight to my love. Settled me on the plush couch next to Shayla, Alex beside her, Ray snuggles the four of us tighter. "What's your name?"