Lisa's Lunacy Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Six months I did everything, set-up, drove the all nighters, ran sound, hundreds of shows. One night in Los Angeles she agreed to the recording company advance, more money than we had made on the whole tour, so professional, "Make love to me, I missed it so much, I couldn't of done this with out you.."

"Don't cry." Alex was hugging her.

"First time we had sex, first day of the rest of my life, I still dream about that night, I'm the last track on her second album.."

Then all the drugs and hanger-ons, first time the talent guy from the record company wanted her to celebrate with a pile of coke I slapped her silly, then it started getting bad, sneaking around. One night I tied her to the bed spanked her ass till she promised not to do what every dead rockstar does. She loves and hates cocaine, this was the third time, it's the only part of my contract that I hate. Knock, knock, "Bus has to be outta here by noon!"

*****

We didn't even shower, three of us crashed in the warm up suits, slept the sleep of the wicked until Saturday morning. "I want some more bacon!" Bittersweet packing most of the sex toys so Alex can ship them to New York.

"It was the pink panties that made you crazy!" Ray was holding up the pink bondage harness before putting it in the box.

"It will be waiting for you in the big apple!" Alex giggles, impending departure is weighing on all of us. "Nope you are not going to the airport with me!"

Rob and Jill had dozens of flowers delivered, Roses red and white, lilies white and pure, orchids, Alex was wearing a purple one in her hair, birds of paradise. Bo was cracking up set a wedding date. Talking about the birds of paradise, "What's this thing sticking out Ray?" Jason was throwing one liners left and right, attempting to keep the girls from bursting into tears, Can we go back to normal after the last two weeks? Monday is going to be rough.