Lisa's Milk Problem Ch. 04 Version 02

Story Info
4 black men milk Lisa very aggressively. She wants to fuck.
7.4k words
4.42
11.4k
5

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 02/29/2024
Created 10/09/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wewey
wewey
58 Followers

CHAPTER 4

Lisa lets go of her inhibitions and lets the men take control of her breasts. This decision, which she would not regret, leaves her unbridled ecstasy from the onslaught of multiple orgasms from nipple stimulation alone, and yes—her engorged breasts well-drained as well.

Lisa began to undress.

"Lisa, come here," Jason said softly, extending his hand to help her step onto the stool beside the wide massage table. "It's okay, this is new but it's going to help," he whispered, a tone of gentle encouragement in his voice with his hand on her back.

"Tyler will be your anchor tonight and give you the naked skin-to-skin contact from behind and massage your breasts to loosen the milk, which will help is with extracting your milk."

Obediently Lisa followed. As she took his hand, she felt a wave of excitement. This was a new experience, stepping into an unfamiliar territory with new men, so very different dynamics. She dressed down to just in her panties, she climbed onto the stool and then carefully lowered herself onto the table.

As she adjusted on top of Tyler, it felt like laying on a bed of warm, living black stone – resilient and unyielding, yet surprisingly comforting. The sensation of her soft butts against his hard groin was a delightful contrast for her. Tyler's body was firmer, more defined that Jason’s.

Lisa was now lying completely on him, her body a little tense, his face adjacent to hers, and she closed her eyes. Then she felt Tyler's arms encircle her, one hand tenderly cradling her lower belly and the other gently cupping her left breast from underneath, she felt a rush of exhilaration.

“Let your body relax. Take some deep breaths.” Jason whispered in her ear.

This was more than just a therapeutic session; it was a journey into new realms of sensation and connection. Lisa took a deep breath, and allowed herself to fully embrace the experience, ready to be anchored and transformed by Tyler's steady presence. It only took a few seconds for pussy to get wet, and in a few minutes, she was going to drench and drip on Tyler’s hips.

Jason then planted a kiss on her cheek and her neck and then positioned himself to her side. Tom positioned across Jason by her other breast.

Lisa couldn’t believe this was happening. But she needed this. “This was necessary,” she told herself.

And as it was bound to happen, Lisa noticed a growing hardness of Tyler’s cock pressing against her butt. She tried to imagine how it was like; it was definitely thick and long. She wondered for a second.

Jim, positioned beside the table by her legs, began his role in the session. He rubbed some aromatic oil on his hands and started his work. His first touch was professional yet intimate, focusing on Lisa’s engorged breasts and thighs. He kneaded and massaged her soft ripe tits, working out the clogged knots and tension, expertly preparing her body for the session ahead. His fingers probed deep into her skin, pressing and releasing, each movement designed to coax the milk towards the surface, and then her moved his hands massaging her thighs.

Jason and Tom now leaned in closer. Lisa could feel their warm breath on her nipples. The initial contact of their lips was soft. As they enveloped her nipples, a shiver of pleasure ran through Lisa's body. She gasped and her back arched slightly in response. She wanted release, she wanted to be milked. Anything that could suck that milk was welcome. A warm adult human mouth even more welcome.

As they continued sucking, the session then moved into its core phase. Jason and Tom began their rhythmic suckle and release cycle in the process of coaxing her ducts to let go of the milk. Lisa, now fully surrendered to the experience, allowed herself to be lost in the sensations. The room echoed with her soft moans everytime with the suction, the sound of suction, the sound of warm wet tongues massaging teat flesh, and the occasional whisper of encouragement from Jason and Tyler. The men, deeply attuned to Lisa's responses, adjusted their techniques in real-time, aligning their movements to her body's subtle cues.

As the session continued, Lisa found herself at the crossroads of therapeutic relief from her engorgement pain, but also a burgeoning arousal. Suckling, a nurturing and inherently maternal act, was intermingled with the undeniable eroticism of the moment.

Amidst the heightened sensitivity of her nipples and her body, Lisa could hear the distinct sound of gulping. It was a visceral confirmation that her milk was flowing freely, the warm rush of liquid filling the mouths of Tom and Jim. The delicate yet insistent pull that drained her also filled her with a profound sense of fulfillment. With each successive swallow, she felt the tightness in her breasts easing, the ache diminishing, and being replaced by a blooming sensation of erotic pleasure.

As the session reached its climax, Lisa was awash in a sea of complex emotions—relief from the physical discomfort of engorgement, the thrill of surrendering, and the awakening of a deep-seated, primal desire.

Jason looked into Lisa's eyes, gauging her comfort level. "First, we're going to employ a slightly unconventional technique," he began gently, his voice soft yet firm. "Step-by-step are going to everything we can to squeeze butter out of your ducts, we aim to help alleviate the blockages. First we will just use vanilla suckling style and then take things up one at a time."

"Okay," she whispered, nodding slowly, her heart fluttering with excitement and her insides coiling from the sexual tension.

Lisa settled on the wide table, drawing a deep breath in anticipation of what was to come.

Tom, the specialist of infant suckling patterns, initiated the process. Locking eyes with Lisa, he sought her silent approval. With a nod from her, he began. Tom started with a gentle suckling technique. He knew that hard suction could collapse the milk ducts near the front of the breast. The key was to persuade the breast to "let go" of the milk, not to forcibly extract it. Timing his suction with the slow opening of his jaw, he took care to pull the nipple open around its circumference, rather than yanking it away from the breast. This was a delicate dance, one requiring patience, expertise, and an intuitive touch.

Jason observed Tom's method and, on Lisa's other side, began to mirror the gentle suckling. He focused on using just enough suction to hold the nipple and areola securely in his mouth. As he continued, Jason introduced the rhythmic massage of her nipple with his lips and tongue. This subtle back-and-forth movement was designed to encourage the breast to release the milk into his mouth, rather than forcing it out.

As the two men progressed in their synchronized technique, Lisa felt an unexpected blend of sensations. The suckling itself was deeply soothing, yet the tender play of their lips and tongues on her nipples added an electric charge of arousal. The rhythmical open/close motion sent waves of warmth and pleasure through her core. It reminded her of Paige’s suckling but with greater intensity. This went of for nearly ten minutes, and the room filled with the rhythmic sounds of suckling, until Jason and Tom paused their efforts. They assessed her breasts at this point. Most of Lisa's milk seemed determined to remain deep within her, and so they had to do more. "Lisa," Jason intoned, breaking the silence with purpose. "We're going to step up the stimulation. A more assertive use of our tongues can provoke the stronger ejection reflex needed. It might feel intense, but it's necessary.

Lisa’s arousal intensified further, her heart racing even faster.

Jason and Tom used their tongue to run swirling motions over her areolas, their tongues tracing the edges on her sensitive skin. They painted circles, slowly narrowing in towards the peaks of her nipples, a teasing prelude to more focused attention.

Transitioning, they moved to the rhythmic flicking against the very tips of her nipples, where her nerve endings concentrated and she was most sensitive. This was a targeted provocation, repetitive and insistent tapping, designed to signal the glands and ducts beneath to awaken from their dormancy—to start contracting and squeeze out their contents. In between these precise tongue movements, they interspersed strong suckling cycles. Their lips latched onto her entire teat with gentle firmness, pulling and releasing in a steady cadence. Soft wet sucking and gulping sounds echoed through the room, in between Lisa’s soft moans.

Finally, the tip of their tongues shifted to deliver a series of direct, firm prods to her teats. These deliberate pressures were administered with a knowledge of anatomy, aimed directly at the nipple flesh underneath and ducts presumed to be the most obstructed. Each press was a clear, purposeful attempt to dislodge the deep-seated clogs, an insistent urging for the milk to flow.

With every cycle of suckling and each change in stimulation, Lisa felt a crescendo of sensations. She was now extremely aroused. The men's tongues and lips worked together, shifting from rolling, to flicking, to prodding, then back to the enveloping pull of suckling that seemed to draw everything tight before releasing, mimicking the natural rhythm of nursing that could be as intense as it was intimate.

Lisa's response was visceral. She moaned in low pitch, “Ahhh.. Ahhh. Ahhh” with approval for each stroke. This nipple play overwhelmed her senses, leading her towards a precipice of release that was both longed for and intensely private.

"Stay with us, Lisa," Jason murmured between the concerted strokes of his tongue, "let your body respond as it needs to."
They were also hinting her at letting herself go for the orgasm and not hold back.

But they both paused again, to Lisa’s surprise and temporary disappointment. That was because despite the intensity and precision of their efforts, Lisa's response, though full of feeling, did not translate into the outpouring they sought. They wanted Lisa to have a spray of milk from her teats.

Tom took a pause from suckling and informed Lisa. “Your nipples and breasts are not obeying. We will have to take game up a notch further.”

“Not obeying,” played in her head again, and that felt intensely arousing. This was sort of master and slave dynamic. She felt as if Tom and Jason were the custodians of her relief, the masters of her deeply personal distress. There was an underlying yearning in her, a quiet acceptance that her breasts and nipples, rebelliously clogged for so long, merited a firmer persuasion. "Yes," she thought, a silent admission only to herself, "they need to be coaxed, perhaps even disciplined."

Within her mind's eye, she envisioned her breasts as wayward entities, harboring the nourishment that was theirs to release. It was as if they were impish sprites, holding back the flow, and now they were about to be tamed by the persistent, dominant, and caring hands of her masters… therapists. The notion of such 'punishment' sparked a clandestine thrill within her—the idea that these men were aligning with her against her own recalcitrant body, urging it to yield to their expert touch.

Her resolve hardened alongside her desire, and the thought that she just silently implored them to employ every technique in their armory turned her on. Lisa desired that her nipples be coaxed into compliance, to feel the varied sensations that could ripple through her, a mix of pain and pleasure, so that perhaps they would learn to behave more graciously at letting go of their milk.

Recognizing the challenge, Tom and Jason transitioned to a bolder strategy, employing their teeth for the first time ever.

As Tom and Jason bit into her areola with their incisors, Lisa yelped, “Aaaaaahhhhhh… ..yess!”

And then, almost immediately, she exclaimed, “Yessssss.” To their surprise, her exclamation was one of approval. "Please, don't stop what you're doing," she breathed out, her voice laced with a mix of pain and pleasure. "Yes, take my nipples, you may bite them as you like." Her eyes started getting a little teary. A lot of emotions were flowing through her. This was sort of cathartic.

For Lisa, therapeutic suckling was now openly drifting towards sexual pleasure, and everyone in the room including Lisa realized that.

A scrape followed by a suck, they kept repeating the pattern.

Another firm bite on Lisa's tender areola exacting enough to draw her clogged foremilk. The same feeling waved through her body sending shivers of ecstasy down her spine.

With each bite, as their heads retreated, the moderate pressure of their teeth transitioned into a controlled scrape across the sensitive skin of her teats, from the outer edge of the areola to the very tip of her nipples. This action—far from gentle, yet crucial—was essential in dragging the clog out the ducts towards the outer pores. As Lisa’s milk began to squirt rhythmically into their mouths, she murmured encouragingly, "That's it... just like that. That feels amazing."

This amalgam of pain laced with pleasure was a revelation to Lisa. "This is incredible," Lisa whispered, her voice quivering with excitement. "I never knew it could feel like this."

"Yes, Lisa. This is exactly Husband Therapy. You have missed out on this all these years. For best results, submit your nipples, your body to us. Tell your mind to trust us and let go of your body", Jason said.

"Yes, Jason, I want to. Thank you for doing this to me. Please don't stop. I want to feel it all. I need the Husband Therapy. I want to feel even more of that." she said and lifted her head up for a kiss. Jason obliged and they engaged in a passionate moaning kiss, and then he resumed suckling.

Each scraping bite, each drawn-out pull was a symphony of intense sensations, unlike anything she'd ever experienced. Lisa braced herself for what was going to happen rest of the session, a mixture of apprehension and a strange anticipation knotting in her stomach.

Their suckling technique gave her sensations that straddled the fine mixture of discomfort and a rush of relief and pleasure. It was an odd, compelling contrast—the taut pull of her teats against her chest. And when they tugged, her nipples, her ducts, caught between the firmness of their teeth, became conduits for the released milk.

With each tug and subsequent release, the buttery, clogged milk squirted forth into the eager mouths of Jason and Tom.

Lisa’s gasps filled the space between the sounds of their laborious efforts, her body instinctively reacting to the intensity of the experience. It was as if with each passing moment, the line between pain and pleasure blurred into a singular sensation, one that left her nerves raw with pleasure. The physicality of the therapy, the necessity of such a primal act, was unexpectedly transformative. As the session continued, the room became filled with the sounds of their endeavor—the wet suction, the sharp intakes of Lisa’s breath, and the soft, the wet sounds of suckling and swallowing, and muffled groans from Tom and Jason as they worked tirelessly. Lisa felt an elemental connection to the moment, to the relief that came in waves, and a deep-seated satisfaction that arose from her most primal of needs being met.

Still not happy with the milk flow, Jason and Tom now switched between sucking with their mouths, scraping with their teeth, and the tantalizing touch of their tongues on the nipple pressed between those lips, rolling and flicking at the rubbery tip alternatively.

Lisa's body reacted with intense fervor, wriggling like a worm on top of Tyler’s body. She was quickly approaching that peak.

The tips of her nipples hardened even further, the warmth between her legs intensified, her panties becoming increasingly damp underneath as well. Tyler could feel it on his hard cock pressing against her.

Tyler knew she was on her way to an overwhelming, ecstatic release.

Jason and Tom knew that too, and they increased the intensity of their sucking and biting. Lisa's responses became more intense; her body writhing with the electric currents of pleasure that shot through her.

Tyler behind her said, “Let it go, Lisa. Let it go. Release it. Let if flow. Your orgasm will also release your milk. Lisa looked at Jason. He nodded in agreement, with her nipple still in his mouth, he didn’t stop sucking. Lisa found that reassuring. He was her daddy, while the other three men were on their way to becoming her daddies too. Lisa obeyed him. She did really let her body and mind go, accept every incoming sensation, process it, and let out her emotions, her sexual energy, like it was a catharsis.

With their continued aggressive alternating bites and suckles, Lisa’s abdomen tightened, and her back arched, pushing her chest further into the seeking mouths of Tom and Jason. Her fingers curled, nails digging into Tyler’s forearms. The symphony of her soft moans, gasps, and the occasional whimper filled the room, intertwining with the ambient music.

Lisa shuddered on top of Tyler. Her hips gyrating against his hard cock in his underpants. Her fingers tightly gripping Jason and Tom’s hair, trying to sink their heads deep into her soft tit flesh. She had never felt this way before. For the first time, she was on her way to climax solely from nipple stimulation. But Jason and Tom had a job to do. They had to suck, tug, draw, draw out her milk. She was releasing more milk at the onslaught of her orgasm. The constant firing of nerves from her nipples finally sent her over edge.

Lisa’s body wriggled like a pinned worm on top of Tyler’s body. The “pin” was Tyler’s strong arms hugging her, and as if her nipples were hooked to the two mouths. She surrendered control.

Tom and Jason, doing their job all along, wanted to play to enhance her orgasm. They bit on her areola with their front teeth, and ran their tongues all over the trapped nipple, rolling, caressing, squeezing them, and flicking at the rubbery tip, alternatively. Lisa's breath caught in her throat, a choked gasp escaping as each flick sent a sharp, almost electric shock of pleasure through her. Her back arched more, and she began involuntarily bucking on Tyler’s hips, kicking her legs in the air alternatively. Tom and Jason remained steadfast on her boobs.

“Oooooo Oooooh Ooooh,” she cried with each tug, which suddenly transitioned to, “Aaaaaaaaaah…. Oooooooooo… Aaaaaaaaaaah,” as her body convulsed.

Lisa came.

For the first time, Lisa came from only her nipples stimulated.

Jason and Tom kept sucking vigorously and were able to draw even more milk during her orgasm. Lisa could hear them swallowing.

As wave after wave passed through her. She bucked and writhed for 30 seconds, gripping their heads, and grinding on Tyler’s cock with her ass. As her waves receded, she let out a deep breath, and moans waning down, as she relaxed her grip on Tom and Jason’s hair.

Lisa lay there breathing heavily and her skin moist from the sweat. Tyler whispered in her ear, “I’m proud of you Lisa.”

Jason took his mouth off her nipple. A pop sound as it escaped his wet mouth. He then leaned forward and kissed her. She could taste her milk on his lips. He said, “Lisa, I didn’t want to stop when you came because I had a job to do, you gave a lot of milk during that orgasm.”

For the first time they had spoken about sex and orgasm, this was a new breaking point in their relationship. All this was okay now.

Tyler kept caressing her arms and shoulders. Lisa turned sideways and looked at him passionately, thinking what an amazing anchor he had been and felt butterflies in her heart for him. She wanted to kiss him and probably do more things. She could still feel his aching hard cock under her ass.

They sat there in the afterglow, Tyler caressing Lisa’s arms, and Jason and Tom caressing her breasts and belly.

wewey
wewey
58 Followers