All Comments on 'Lisa's Milk Problem Ch. 04 Version 02'

by wewey

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

What if it was? What if it was not to be? Lisa wanted to be fucked and the men agreed she should be fucked to end the milk problem she was having.

Yet the men saw their ethical barriers crop upon them as they declined to fulfill Lisa's request. If we take a look at the law, Lisa gave all the men consent to do whatever they wanted to do to end the milk problem she was having and Lisa was the adult in this situation. So, there would not have been the men engaging in sexual improprieties but helping extract clogged milk from her breasts.

If there was anyone Lisa would lean towards the men, it would be Jason to get first dibs on getting Lisa pregnant because he developed a relationship with her.

To protect themselves, no paper would have been authored by the men lest false allegations be levied against them by society.

Prediction, Jason will initiate a relationship with Lisa and the couple would be acknowledged by both Lisa's and Jason's friends and families. And the lovebirds would result in Lisa's pregnancy as the couple married to bless their relationship with a baby on the way.

Wonderful story told!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous