Lisa's Milk Problem Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

During future sessions, the therapists introduced Lisa to a technologically advanced breast pump. It wasn't just a clinical apparatus; its design and function unintentionally added a layer of sensuality that was hard to ignore.

The pump's attachment was a unique concoction of sensations. It had alternating sections of cool metal and soft silicone. The cold, smooth metal against Lisa's warm skin evoked sharp gasps as it touched her. The silicone segments were soft, flexible, and added a level of comfort, almost mimicking a gentle human touch.

Within the suction attachment, a series of mobile silicone protrusions, akin to wet tongues, oscillated rhythmically. As the pump hummed to life, these 'tongues' began their dance, tenderly flicking and pulling at her engorged nipple. Each motion felt incredibly intimate, like a lover's teasing caress, which amplified the sensations rippling through her. As the device worked its magic, her lovers didn't stay passive. They used their hands expertly, fingers dancing over her skin, massaging her breasts, complementing the machine's rhythm.

The alternating design meant that the milk didn't flow through tubes in the traditional sense. Instead, as the suction increased and Lisa's breasts responded, the milk began to seep and trickle from the sides of the attachment. This design had an unintended erotic effect. As the milk pooled and flowed, Lisa experienced a heightened sense of release. Each time the pump stimulated a powerful letdown reflex, a sharp pins-and-needles tingling surged through her breasts, heralding the imminent release of milk. This tingling, far from being merely a precursor to lactation, felt overwhelmingly sensual to Lisa, building anticipation and arousal.

Additionally, the powerful letdowns caused by the pump's unique design were akin to short bursts of intense pleasure. Every milk ejection felt like a mini crescendo of delight, her body responding with small involuntary quivers.

As a companion to the pump, a C-shaped breast massager was introduced. Designed to aid in unclogging ducts, it was placed around her breast, sending waves of vibration that reverberated through her milk-filled glands. The device provided not just therapeutic relief but also a teasing pleasure, amplifying the effects of the pump.

During some sessions, the therapists, now her lovers, elevated the intimacy. They combined pumping with sex. The act of taking their manhoods into her mouth, tasting their warmth and masculinity, their seeds, paired with the rhythmic pulsations from the devices, resulted in climaxes that were both profound and overpowering. Although they had a shower, Lisa would prefer to drive home with cum crusting by her mouth and oozing out of her pussy, and then masturbate again before taking a shower.

In Lisa's submissive psyche, the intertwining of their acts carried a profound significance. Every time they released inside her, it wasn't just a mere physical act, but a symbolic marking of her, asserting their dominance. She felt owned, and this thought thrilled her. Her milk, on the other hand, was her essence being drawn out, a piece of her that they took into themselves. It was more than just nourishment; it was a part of her being consumed. The vivid imagery of her body being used repeatedly -- as a vessel of pleasure, a provider of sustenance, and a canvas for their desires -- only intensified her arousal. The harmony of domination and submission, of taking and giving, created a whirlwind of sensations that constantly reminded her of her role in their entanglement.

Being taken by both men, each offering a unique sensation, was overwhelming. In the dim light, Lisa's thoughts raced, echoing deep-seated desires, colored by the stark contrast between her pale form and the dark, powerful physiques of her partners.

In the shadows of her most private thoughts, Lisa discovered an unyielding fetish that consumed her - the deep-rooted desire to be bred by black men. The contrasting imagery of their dark, virile bodies against her pale skin drove her wild, each time amplifying her longing. This wasn't merely about physical attraction; it was the symbolism, the taboo, and the raw dominance that came with it; powerful black men taking charge, filling her with their seed. The mere thought of their potent seed battling for dominance inside her became an intoxicating blend of submission, taboo, and intense arousal.

Lisa's experiences with her four partners have reached new levels of intensity and complexity. Her interactions with the four men evolve even further going forward, each encounter intensifying her sense of submission and desire.

[To be continued....]