Lisa's Second Chance Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked around at Martha and smiled. She took the cue and walked out of our room, we all went along the corridor to next door. I looked around as we entered. The room was dark grey abut felt warm. Martha had set up candles on tables around the edge and the widows looked out on the now-dark sky. The small room had a rubber bed in the middle as usual and some plastic stools dotted around.

In the corner I saw two orange transport boxes which I knew contained the Cryosal worms. Bethany sat on one of the stools and looked at me. Martha moved into my view in front of me and came forward, close enough that I put my arms around her neck. "Where do you want me?" I asked.

Martha smiled at me before she said, "On your hands and knees for this one." I nodded and turned away, climbing on to the bed facing the window, I got into a comfortable position. Bethany was sitting to my right, in line with my chest and I looked over at her. She had a worried look on her face.

"Bethany?" I said, getting her attention. "Don't worry, it's alright." I reassured her. Bethany responded with a small nod.

"Lisa," Martha said quietly, "Do you want to see it first?"

I said that I did, I still had no fear and wanted what was in that box inside my body. It was becoming like a drug that I craved.

Martha carried one of the boxes over and put on the floor next to the bed, She unclipped the lid with a snap and put her hands inside. Martha sat back on the bed next to my head and held out her hands in which she held a long, snake-like creature which was coiling itself around her hands slowly as she moved. Bethany stared at it with her mouth wide open. The Cryosal was thin for most of its length with the exception of 4 bulges around it's mid section. The tail was only slightly thinner then the rest of it.

Martha spoke quietly, "The bulges are the egg sacks which are full of eggs, they come out a bit like frog spawn from a opening in the tail.

I looked up at Martha almost licking my lips. "Do you want this inside you now baby?" She asked, kindly.

"I need it right now," I almost whimpered.

My head dropped a little as Martha kissed me and stood up, walking towards the other end of the bed. I leant down on a shoulder and reached between my legs, letting my fingers rub over my clit. Turning my head, I looked at Bethany who was swivelling her head and looking between Martha preparing herself by my ass and my face which looked back at her.

I sensed Martha was right by my ass so I let my hand drop away from my clit. I kept eye contact with Bethany and I waited to feel the creature. I yearned and begged in my head for it to come quickly.

Martha kissed my ass cheek and said, "I'm gonna put it inside you now baby."

The first touch seemed to go on forever, my pussy opened over the head of the creature as Martha started to push it in. Bethany's mouth had dropped open. "Fuckkkk, oh fuck fuck fuck!" I said as my eyes opened wide. The creature was about six inches inside me when it started to slowly twist around, exploring my hot, wet pussy. Martha pushed a little more inside and it slipped in deeper, rubbing itself over my pussy walls as it contorted and twisted around.

"Oh fuck it feels so fucking good," I moaned out as I tried to keep still.

"Here comes the first egg sack," Martha announced as I felt my pussy stretch around the expanded body of the worm. "Fuckkkk, yes." I screamed as Martha worked it inside me. I was becoming almost delirious with pleasure as Martha pushed in the next two egg sacks. "Oh fuck, I feel so damn full," I moaned as the worm started to thrash around faster inside me.

I focused on Bethany who was rubbing her clit through her panties as she watched me in silence. I really needed to cum and I think Martha sensed it as I was groaning.

"Try not to cum just yet baby, let me get it all in first." Martha said as I gritted my teeth. My pussy was stretching in all directions as I felt Martha reaching the last egg sack bulge.

"Last one baby, nearly there,"

The worm seemed to slide itself in deeper and the egg sack slid past my pussy opening. I was gripping the bed and screaming out as Martha pushed the end of the tail into my body.

"Its all in Lisa, its all in there baby." Martha said as she put her hand over my whole pussy which I realised was to keep the creature inside.

I felt it squirming around and looked between my legs , I could see it moving through my skin. I felt it pressing on me inside me so hard. It became too much and I felt myself cumming, the burning need to orgasm took me over and I let it flow. Growling out "I'm cumming, I'm cumming," before I put my head down and felt by body spasm and my muscles clench. The contraction made the worm wriggle harder and I squirted hard.

"Oh fuck Lisa, you make this so hot," Martha said.

As my orgasm slightly subsided, I heard moans coming from Bethany, I looked over to see her with her hand in her panties and she was on the verge of cumming.

I felt the worm move violently inside me and I came again, squirting even harder.

Bethany, went quiet and began to shake a little as I saw her cum for the first time, her panties were soaked and dripping as she took deep breaths.

The worm was turning around, I could feel it positioning itself inside me. The feeling of it sliding around gave me my third orgasm. All of a sudden, the worm contracted and throbbed inside me and I gasped out loud as my back arched.

Martha could feel it through her hand. "Oh, I think this one is ready to go Lisa."

Grunting through the pleasure, only a few seconds passed before I felt the worm become still and a flood of lumpy hot jelly-like eggs pumped from the creature in a massive jet deep inside my body.

"Oh my god! Oh my fucking god!!" I screeched.

Martha slid her hand away and I felt the head of the worm push out of my pussy. Looking between my legs, I could see its head and the first few inches hanging down and squirming between my legs. It looked freaky in the flickering candle light. In just a few seconds it began to slide out of my pussy. It's head hit the bed and the rest plopped out of my pussy followed by a flow of the egg spawn.

I caught my breath as Martha moved the worm back to its container and then I watched her scoop up the egg spawn.

Looking up at Bethany, she slid off her stool and came close to me head. "Are you OK?" She asked with a worried look.

"God, yes, I'm fine. I love this so much." I assured her.

There was a strange feeling in my pussy as blobs of the spawn slid out. Martha came around and helped me into a squatting position and I squeezed my pussy muscles hard and grunted as the remaining spawn slithered out of me and onto the bed.

Eventually, I got off the bed and stood up. Martha cleaned me up and I walked over to Bethany who had sat back down. "Did you enjoy watching that?" I asked her with a smile.

Bethany nodded and added "Yes, I can't believe how much you looked like you enjoyed it."

I knelt in front of her, putting my hands on her thighs. "Do you want one?"

Bethany looked at Martha and then back at me. "Yes, I think I do want to experience that."

Martha was cleaning off the bed and I glanced over at her, she smiled back at me before I turned back to Bethany. "How about you let us do that to you right now?"

I think we were both surprised by Bethany's response. She stood up and slid her wet panties off and walked to the bed, climbing up, she bent forward on her hand and knees. I got to my feet and Martha and I met at the side of the bed. I leant down and kissed Bethany's head.

Martha picked up the second storage box and walked towards the bed with it.

In the next part, find out how Bethany got on and Lisa has a reunion.

12