Lisa's Second Chance Pt. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt the prodding at my cervix get faster and I relaxed as much as I could and then it pushed one last time and I felt the tip open my cervix, I instinctively tried to sit up but Marleka held me down as I screamed out. Now in my cervix, the penis suddenly pushed deep and seemed to grow longer and longer as it slithered into my womb.

Jo felt it in my belly. "It's in there." She announced.

"Fuck, Fuck, FUCK!!" I yelled as I gasped for breath.

Without warning the Dollgion made a louder snorting noise and I felt the inevitable hot liquid being pumped into my body. It kept pumping for several minutes and I could feel my womb becoming engorged as the length of the penis throbbed, twitched and vibrated. The movements slowed and stopped as I had taken all the seed from the creature.

I was still panting and grunting as the cock started to shrink inside me and, after a few minutes, the Dollgion loosened its grip and it slowly slid off my body. It even more slowly pulled its cock out of my womb and I could feel it sliding out of my cervix and then slipping out of my pussy. I also felt the gush as its hot, watery, sperm flooded out of my body and pooled on the bed.

Marleka and Erica let go of me and I let my legs fall flat on the bed. It had felt good to breed again but it hadn't been the usual sexual experience and it was the the first time that I hadn't orgasmed during mating but maybe, things would be back to normal and I really hoped that at least, I'd impressed the inspectors.

Jo and Marleka cleaned the Dollgion and I watched them as they slid it back into it's container.

Once it was away. Marleka and Erica both said goodbye and left me alone with Jo who pulled up a chair and sat next to me. I rolled on to my side and looked at her.

"Well done." She said "You did well, very impressive and much better than I expected"

"Thank you." I managed to say quietly.

"There have been some problems on this island but we think it can be improved and we'll be checking in from time to time."

I nodded as Jo continued. "I am here for another week, I'd like to work with you some more."

"Yes, of course, whatever you need." I replied obediently, wondering what she really meant.

Jo smiled a little for the first time. "Come on, let's get you up." She said as she helped me to my feet. I was a little shaky as I walked and I could feel a stream of sperm dribbling down my leg.

"You weren't impregnated, Lisa, we just wanted to observe the mating on this occasion."

I nodded as we arrived at the shower room next door. I guess, deep down, I felt a little disappointed that there was no birthing this time.

"Clean yourself up and we'll talk in a little while." Jo said as she left me in the shower room.

The hot water felt great as I cleaned myself. I felt good that I had been with another creature and I felt happy that things would be back to normal soon. It took a while to wash all of the sperm out of my pussy but eventually, I was clean and I went back to the breeding room and retrieved my panties which I pulled back on before making my way back downstairs and into the prep room.

A few minutes later and I was dressed again and, as no one was around, I went outside into the warm evening and walked home. As I walked, I was happy that I felt no discomfort, breeding can causing some aching and cramps but this had not been too intense. Once inside my hut I changed into my jogging bottom and a comfortable tee shirt and poured a glass of wine. I'd just started to relax and let my mind wander through the events of the day when my peace was suddenly disturbed by a knock on the door.

I wasn't expecting anyone and so I was surprised to find Martha at the door. I knew something wasn't right and she was red in the face and only wearing a tee shirt and panties. I grabbed her arm and helped her inside.

"Thanks, Lisa, I didn't want to do this alone." Martha said as she sat down on my sofa.

I sat next to her and I must have looked a little confused because she smiled at me and slid her shirt up and over her belly. "This!" She said as she ran her hand over her swollen belly.

I nodded and kissed her cheek. I understood in that moment why I hadn't been allowed to see her that morning.

"They asked me to breed with a Sigthorian so I have a few larva in here." Martha continued. "I need to get to the lake and I think we need to go now, can you come?"

"Of course I will."

I Helped her to her feet. I'd never seen Martha breeding with a creature. We had mated some Allpurdons together when I first got here but we had not birthed any young. It made me feel happy again to see her like this. I took her hand and we walked slowly into the jungle and were soon at the first small pond.

"Here will be fine." Martha said

I stood behind her and slid my hands over her tummy and felt how swollen it was before I slid my hands up and over her breasts at the same time, lifting her shirt off. I let my hands slide back down and over her breasts again, taking her rock hard nipples in my fingers as she moaned and leant her head back on my shoulder. I seemed to be able to follow my instinct and knew what she needed. After everything that had happened, I was determined to make this go well and that she enjoy it. I hoped that it wouldn't be painful for her, and, as it turned out, it wasn't.

Martha winced a little and I moved my hand back to her belly, I could feel the swelling growing but it was also moving a bit lower. I whispered quietly in her ear, "Are they coming?"

She let out a little groan and nodded.

"OK, Let's do this together." I said.

I slid down and knelt behind her, reaching up, I grabbed her panties and pulled them off. Martha took a step towards the pool and took another into the water before sitting on the bank. I sat next to her and she groaned again and turned to me looking at me with wide eyes.

I nodded back at her, smiling and put my hand on her shoulder then gently pushed her back until she was laying in the grass with her knees bent and her feet in the water. Martha groaned again a few times and I saw her body spasm a little. I eased her thighs apart and ran my hand upwards and then brushed her pussy which made her moan. I could see her pussy clearly in the moonlight, it was swollen and engorged.

My fingers rubbed over her pussy lips and I could feel the thick liquid dribbling out, it felt nice on my fingers and I spread it around her pussy and then, I rubbed my slippery finger over her clit, and then again as Martha grunted. Working my finger around her clit in circles I felt it get firm as I massaged it. Suddenly Martha let out a little yelp and then a long moan. Looking down, I could see her pussy opening.

"Owwwww, fuck!" she exclaimed as I saw her hips buck upwards a few times as she strained.

The larva was coming, it was stretching her vagina open and looked to be about the size of a fist. "Go on baby, push it out." I encouraged as I slowly massaged her clit.

My fingers kept rubbing her clit as I watched the blue coloured, ball shaped larva stretch her lips open, it stayed in the entrance to her pussy for ages until Martha suddenly announced "Holy Fuck, I'm gonna cum!" She screamed loudly which shattered the silence of the night and, as I watched, the larva plopped out into the water and Martha's legs thrashed around as her pussy squirted hard as she came.

Martha was still in the throes of a huge orgasm when she squealed again and another larva forced its way out of her pussy. She clamped her legs together and I eased them apart again, keeping one hand on her thigh and, as I did, the next larva slipped straight out and fell into the water. Martha came again, with the help of my fingers, three more times as she give birth to seven larva.

I wrapped her up in my arms and we lay there in the moonlight for an hour as she caught her breath and rested. Eventually, in the early hours of the morning, we made it back to my hut and I helped Martha bath before I helped her into bed. She gave me the sweetest smile and I knew I'd helped her that day. I loved Martha and was glad that I had made up my mind to stay on the island.

My final thoughts as I slipped into sleep were that it had been the first good day in the longest time and for the first time, in ages, I was looking forward to tomorrow.

12