Lisa's Second Chance Pt. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Not long after, Martha arrived back. She told me that Erica had bred really well with the Gradulan. Martha had made sure was safely back at her hut. I filled her in on Sophie. Martha was happy, she didn't think Sophie would go through with it. "It took a bit of encouragement." I explained. Martha smiled.

"So, are we done for the day?" I asked, looking forward to getting a drink.

"Well, maybe not." Martha said.

"Oh?" I asked as I spun around in my chair.

"Any of the women ever tell you about the Trolenka?"

"No." I replied as I shook my head.

"I guess none of you have been here long enough." Martha said. "Well, the last one on earth was here ten years ago. Really nasty looking thing, kind of leathery skin, four legs, and a toothless mouth."

"Yeah, that doesn't sound attractive." I said.

"Thing is, they are really endangered, and we tried breeding with the last one, but the eggs weren't viable. Since then Interstar have produced viable eggs but we had no living male. That is, until now."

"They found one?"

"Yeah, it was prowling around a facility near the shuttle launch pad on Zareia, so they brought it back. We had the eggs at this facility and they brought it here, late last night."

"It's here already? That's cool, do you want it bred tonight or can it wait?"

"I would like to get this one out of the way tonight, I'd like to send the male on a transport back to Zareia as soon as possible to avoid any further distress. The lab reckons he is ready to breed."

"Yeah, that sounds like a good plan." I assured Martha. "Who do you want me to bring?"

"I want you to do this one." Martha said as she looked at me.

I wasn't at all prepared to breed today but the thought of it sent a familiar fuzzy feeling spready through my whole body.

"Of course, I'll do for you." I said with a smile.

I drank from my bottle of water as Martha asked, "Are you OK to get started?"

I nodded, "I'll go and get ready." I said.

"Great, thanks honey." Martha said as I got up and left the office. I made my way back to the prep room and slipped off all my clothes except my red panties. I loved the feeling of apprehension mixed with excitement. I didn't fear it anymore but still felt a little nervous.

I stepped back into the corridor just as Martha appeared. "You get hotter every time I see you with your clothes off." She said with a giggle. "Come this way, we'll go downstairs."

I followed Martha along the corridor and we turned and headed down the long, wide stairway to the basement level which was a bit darker with no natural light and the bare stone walls. I liked the imposing look of this area of the lab. Martha took me into a room I'd not been in before. This room was a little more unusual. The floor was smooth stone to start with and the walls were brick but painted white. It was dimly lit which made it look a little yellow there was a small, padded, bed in the centre but it was really narrow and angled down slightly at one end. It was also low to the ground; the low end was just a few inches from the ground. The bed had bars either side as well as a raised platform each side at the high end. Also, I noticed that there was no other furniture in the room except a mystery door that, I presumed, led to another adjoining room.

"We last used this room ten years ago for the last Trolenka breeding." Martha noted as she looked around.

"I guess I feel a little honoured!" I said with a little giggle.

"I'm gonna be straight with you Lisa, you can say no to this if you want to. These things are not like the usual creatures we work with. I'll put the eggs in and then I'll get you in position and I'll have to wait outside. Trolenka won't breed with others around. It will mount you and fuck you mercilessly, it's also big and noisy as well as scary looking."

I just looked at Martha as the nerves became stronger.

Martha continued, "After that, assuming the egg gets fertilised and makes it into your womb, it will take about a week before the birth and the young start off like a 2 or 3-meter thin snake-like creature before they start to take the form of the mature Trolenka."

I thought for a moment, "These things are in danger of extinction?" I asked.

"Very, we may only have a few chances to help them."

"Then the choice is easy, I'll do it."

A smile spread over Martha's face. "This is why I love you." She said. "I'll be right back."

Martha disappeared through the door to the corridor and I thought about what was to come. I did feel really calm despite my nerves. I was totally at peace with giving my body in this way. It felt right. My brain was taking over, and I realised that I was just starting to feel my usual arousal even after Martha's cautious words.

Martha returned after a few minutes carrying a tray which I knew would be the eggs.

"Come and lay here." She asked, nodding towards the high end of the little bed.

I slipped my panties off and put them on the end of the bed and lay backwards. It was a little odd with my head lower then my knees which were hooked over the end of the bed, my feet were on the floor.

Martha pulled me towards her until my butt was right over the edge of the bed, which mad me bend my knees a little more.

"Just like this," She said, "You can hold onto these bars."

I now knew the purpose of the bars, it was all making sense.

"Ok, if you are ready to go through with this, I'm going to put the egg solution in first."

"I'm ready, do it Martha."

I felt Martha's expert fingers touch my labia and feel around my vaginal entrance.

"I can't believe you're so wet." Martha said quietly.

I saw Martha pick up a large syringe with a tube fitted to the nozzle. She put it in my pussy and I felt her slide it in. She slowly pushed it and I felt it bottom out around my cervix.

"I think that's far enough." Martha said. "Here it comes." I felt a cool liquid flood into me as Martha, with a smile on her face, pushed the plunger slowly and surely. I was breathing nice and deeply feeling my vagina fill with the fluid.

Once the syringe was empty, Martha pulled out the tube. Due to the backwards angle of the bed, there was no chance of any of the liquid leaking out.

Martha put her hand on my pubic mound. "This contains the eggs, a relaxant that will open your cervix, so the fluid will drain into your womb and a strong pheromone which will attract and arouse the Trolenka."

Martha giggled, "It would also, act as a lubricant but as you are so damn wet already, guess that won't help."

I wiggled my butt around and got comfortable.

"You want to do this now?"

"Yes, I'm ready I guess." I said giving her a large a smile as I could manage.

Martha looked at me for a few moments and then walked over and leant down, giving me a linger kiss on my lips. "I'll let him in and then I'll be right outside, I can see through the little window in the door."

Martha walked over and dimmed the lights, so they were just emitting a faint glow, and then she walked to the adjoining door and pushed it open which revealed nothing as that room was in darkness. Martha walked quickly to the main door and I watched her leave, closing the door behind her.

I looked around as best I could, but I couldn't make anything out. My head was processing thoughts about the Trolenka when my attention snapped back to the door with the unmistakable sound of animal footsteps. As my eyes became accustomed to the dark, I could make out the Trolenka standing in the doorway, it was huge, at least 1.5 meters tall to its shoulder but seemed quite narrow, its front legs were close together. I think it was dark grey, but I couldn't make out the exact colour. I could also hear a rasping breathing.

The creature was looking towards the door and then it made a sudden sound like something between a horse whinnying and a crow! It made me gasp out loud and that in turn made the Trolenka look towards me. Its mouth was rounded, and always open, I could not make out any ears but there were small jet-black eyes on either side of its head. It growled again and walked slowly towards me in an unnatural jerky way.

I was suddenly not feeling confident but there was no way out anyway. I lay back and hoped it would go well. The Trolenka approached me from the side. I kept perfectly even as it touched its mouth on my skin. I was motionless as it moved its face over my belly and breasts feeling its hot breath contact my skin. The creature turned its head towards my lower abdomen and let out a long growling noise again. I sensed it could smell the pheromone. Watching as it backed up, the Trolenka slowly moved down to my legs and again ran its open mouth over my knees, loads of growling followed as it traced the scent up my thighs. All there was for me to do now was to open my legs as wide as I could and hope that the Trolenka got the right idea.

In fact, it got the idea really fast and after another growl, it stuck its open mouth right against my pussy. I could feel the heat from it's breath shooting right into my waiting pussy. It must have liked what it smelled because it let out an unearthly screeching noise and lunged forward, its front legs landing either side of me. I braced myself and gripped the bars but the Trolenka scrambled forward still more and eventually, it towered above me with its feet on the platforms either side. It was almost upright.

I felt it lunge its lower body forward and immediately felt it's cock prodding my thigh. It was hard, hot and small at that stage but slowly, it prodded closer and closer, further up my thigh until it felt the heat from my pussy. It was so close, I wiggled myself about trying to help it. All of a sudden it screeched again and lunged forward right at the moment I'd got in the right place and a long, smooth and very hard dick buried itself in my wet pussy. I screamed out as it took me.

The Trolenka wasted no time and began totally pounding my pussy hard. I gripped onto the bars and grunted and panted as the fucking continued. All the time, his cock was swelling up inside me and was getting to be quite large, the tip was smaller and more pointed than most species penises. The Trolenka was making louder noises and fucking me harder and I sensed it would cum soon, but I was wrong. The Trolenka, it turned out, had a huge amount of stamina.

I was, for some reason, trying not cum myself but there was no way I could hold it. As the swollen cock powered in and out my body it just drove me quickly over the edge and my pussy clamped hard. I managed not to scream but grunted my way through a huge and violent orgasm which ripped through my body, causing me to squirt hard. Without warning, the Trolenka growled deeply and thrust forward, holding still and I felt his cock erupting inside me, he was pumping so much cum into my pussy It filled every remaining space.

Imaging that he would stay there for some time, I was again proved wrong as the creature just moved away, grunting, and withdrew its long cock from my body. I was left panting and feeling my vagina full of his sperm with my gaping pussy on full display. This had not hurt me but wasn't the slower, more gentle type of breeding that I was used to. There was something really erotic about the mating I'd just taken. It sort of felt good to be just let myself be used in that way.

My head snapped over to the door as I heard Martha open it. The Trolenka looked over and growled and Martha kind of growled back and almost chased the animal back through the door to the next room and shut it in there. She rushed over to me, looking concerned.

"Shit, are you OK?" She asked.

"Yes, yes, Martha, its OK, I'm good, just well-fucked. You did warn me!"

"I can't believe you did that so well." Martha said. "I think we should get you up."

Martha helped me struggle off the bed and as I got to my feet, a trickle of thick sperm began to run down my leg. I was surprised to see that it was white and almost the same consistency as human sperm, just loads more of it. I could feel that my pussy was gaping from the intense fucking it had just taken. Martha helped me into the shower room down the corridor and I got myself cleaned up. The shower helped revive me a little, but I was feeling a bit light headed.

I went back and found Martha. She hugged me and we went upstairs to find my clothes. Once I was dressed again, Martha said, "I think you should stay with me for a few days, so I can keep an eye on you. That OK?

I said that it was. I liked staying with Martha, we'd been through a lot together and this would be fine. We walked arm in arm to her hut. "How until we know if the egg was fertilised?" I asked.

"We'll know tomorrow, I'll give you a scan and we'll see."

I really wanted it to have worked after all that. I wanted to help this species, like all the others. It had been a long day and pretty soon we were in bed. I quickly fell asleep as Martha gently ran her fingers through my hair.

A lovely sunny morning arrived, and I felt great when I woke up. We got ourselves ready and shared breakfast before heading to the lab. We'd only been there a few minutes when Martha said, "Let's get that scan done." I was happy, I really wanted to know.

Martha and I headed into the medical wing of the lab and into a small room with a bed. "Lay down honey." Martha said and so I hopped up on the white bed and Martha pulled over a small machine with a monitor on top. "This is our new digital imager." She said proudly as she placed a flat mat with cables attached over my belly. I watched as she adjusted controls and stared at the monitor. I waited with anticipation.

"Well?" I finally asked.

"My God honey," Martha finally said. "You've made history baby, there are two fertilised Trolenkas in there."

I was lost for words, after all that and there were two, this was amazing,

"I'm really happy."

Martha jumped up and pulled the mat off and kissed me firmly.

"I think you should take it easy for the next few days." She said.

Martha wouldn't let me work in the lab until the birthing had happened, she was worried that I would do too much and so I spent a good few days chilling out, which was quite nice. It was at the end of the second day, as I lay on the beach, I noticed that my belly was slightly swollen. I put my hand on my tummy. It felt firm, but I couldn't feel anything move. It wasn't painful or uncomfortable, I just kinda knew something was there.

Each morning I would go to the lab and Martha would scan me, to make sure all was fine. At night, she pampered me so that I slept well. By the fourth day, I looked a little pregnant, not much but you could see it. Martha had explained that the creatures didn't really move inside until they were almost ready to come out. After a week had passed, I was getting a little bored of hanging out but then I was also quite swollen around the tummy. I made my way over to the lab and Martha and I went to the scanning room. When Martha had completed the scan, she told me that they'd really grown. I laughed and put my hand on my belly and said, "I know!" she giggled at me and we walked back to her office.

I'd just sat down when I felt something move inside me. It made me jump and Martha looked over. "Did it move?" she asked.

I nodded and rubbed my belly.

Martha came across and felt my belly too, as she did, there was a lot more movement.

"Oh honey, it's time for these to come out."

"OK. That's good, I guess."

"I'm going to get someone to help us, and be there, just in case. Would you like me to call Sophie in?"

"That would be lovely, thanks."

Martha sent a message to Sophie explaining what was happening. When she put her communicator down, she looked at me and said, "Let's go to the birthing room now honey."

I could feel the movements getting more aggressive inside quite quickly and I could even see it through my skin a little. I knew they needed to come out. I did my best to stay clam and relaxed as we arrived in the birthing room. I'd been here before, a long time ago when I birthed the Stormbugs. Instinctively, I took my clothes off and climbed up onto the examination chair. Martha adjusted the leg stirrups and I put my legs in them. Martha had a look in my vagina and then gently kissed it which sent a little shiver through me. She stood up and smiled.

There was a knock on the door and Martha opened it to let in Sophie. She came over and looked at me open mouthed. Once she'd got over the shock, she smiled and me, "Thank you for sharing this with me, I'm so happy to be here with you." She said sweetly.

The movement inside me continued for about half an hour. Martha had prepared the transport cases for the Trolenka young. Suddenly I felt a little cramp in my cervix and it made me groan. Martha and Sophie moved closer and the feeling passed but was replaced by a strange warmth which was spreading from my belly. It made me relax and I started to feel a little light headed again.

Inside me I felt the heat grow, deep in my pussy and I felt hot liquid start to dribble out of my pussy. Martha looked down and smiled. I was just savouring the feeling when the pressure started behind my cervix, it was quite intense, and I arched my back and began to breathe heavily. "I think it's coming." I said.

"Yes sweety," Martha confirmed.

In just a few seconds, the intense pressure released in a wave of pleasure and I felt my cervix open and the first Trolenka begin to push into my vagina. Uncontrollably I began to rock my hips and gripped the arms of the chair gritted my teeth. The creatures were heating up inside me and so slowly, the first one was pushing through my cervix causing intense pleasure.

"I can see it honey." Martha said as she looked up at my writhing body. Inside me the Trolenka was twisting and wriggling, not fast but slow and it was firm and thick. Martha reached between my legs and held the end of the creature lifting it up, the other end was still in my womb as I began to shake with pleasure. I looked at it, shiny and black, I had created this.

"Honey, do you need to cum?" Martha asked me.

I managed to nod as I tried to open my legs wider. Martha nodded at Sophie who looked in my eyes as she let her hand drop to my clit. With her gentle fingers she rubbed my clit and as the Trolenka bucked around and another few inches slid out, I came really hard. Squirting over Martha. The contraction made the Trolenka slide a long way out and Martha was holding a meter of the creature in her hand.

Deep inside me, I felt more pressure build and a sudden contraction. I screamed out as the fullness grew. I realised that the second creature had pushed through my cervix and now I had both of them squirming out of my pussy. I couldn't speak, the pressure, along with Sophie's fingers pushed me right into another orgasm.

"Oh fuck!" Martha exclaimed as she saw the second Trolenka appear, alongside the first. I was, by now almost delirious and my body was shaking uncontrollably as I came over and over. After almost an hour of pushing through my body, the first Trolenka finally slipped right out and Martha put in the container. The second one, now moved much faster and in just a few minutes I had pushed it all the way out.

Neither Martha or Sophie had really spoken to me during the birth, I think they were a bit stunned, that said, I don't think I would have heard them through the pleasure. I finally slumped back in the chair and closed my eyes, gasping for breath. I was vaguely aware of Martha cleaning my pussy and thighs. I wasn't in any pain but my pussy felt like it had been fucked by the adult Trolenka again.

Opening my eyes, I saw Sophie looking at me. "You did so well baby, I can't believe what you did for that species." I managed to smile back.

Martha and Sophie took me back to my hut and helped me bath. I just wanted to sleep and soon I was in bed. Sophie kissed me and left me alone with Martha.