Lisa's Second Chance Pt. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We all stood in silence for a few moments as we dealt with the fact that due to our generally irresponsibility while drunk, all four of us now had alien creatures growing inside us and they would all need to come out again fairly soon. This was my kind of party!

None of us could stand properly and Dominica suggested that we go and chill in the habitat room. I had not been in there before, but I knew that the worms could be birthed into the pool there and would be fine until tomorrow when some of us may be in a better position to take proper care of them. No one was in a condition to have a better idea and so we left the room and walked, to the far end of the corridor and a up a few steps. Dominica let us in.

The habitat room was stunning and even in my drunken state I could appreciate it. The room was large, twice the size of the habitat room on the island and was three stories high with a domed glass roof which met the end of the building to form an arc. There were full sized alien trees and plants. To the right was a huge rock, easily three times my height with a waterfall splashing down over the rock to form a short stream into a pool. I knew the water wasn't the same as earth water and would be rich in nitrogen and helium. It was warm and dry and at night, lit with deep, green lighting, it even looked alien, like from an old movie. We were all wearing some sort of high heels and there would be no way we could walk across the grass and so we all took them off and left them in a heap near the door. Dominica, fell over as she tried to take off her shoes and once, we stopped laughing, we helped her up. Together, we walked across to the area near the pool and sat on the grass as we all chatted but kept randomly bursting out in fits of laughter at our own situation.

With not much idea of the passing time I could feel the worms inside me rapidly growing which was making my pussy feel wetter. A quick look at the others found Tina rubbing her thigh and Carla had her fingers gripping the grass. I realised that we'd all gone quiet. I laid back on the grass which made the room spin but was more comfortable. Tina was next to me and she let out a little moan and then a giggle.

"Mmm," Carla added, "I think I'm close."

I had started to rock my hips which made the growing worms wriggle inside and I couldn't help letting out a long moan. Pretty soon, all of us were writhing around on the grass grunting and moaning in pleasure.

Pushing myself up on my elbows and savouring the expanding feeling in my vagina, I looked at Dominica who had put her hand down the front of her little red panties and was rubbing her clit as she grunted. In epic style, she soon screamed four times before she went rigid and came spectacularly, squirting hard through the lace of her panties and onto the grass.

The sight of that was too much for Carla who also, got to her knees, grunting and began rub her clit through her panties. She only lasted a matter of seconds before she too, squirted through her panties as she yelled and panted through her orgasm. Tina slid off her panties and opened her legs as she began to get herself off. Carla, meanwhile, came again at the same time as Tina. I couldn't hold it any longer, the worms were now thrashing around inside my pussy and stretching my walls to their maximum. The other women cumming all around me only made me more aroused and without touching myself, I opened my legs, rocked my hips and was overtaken by a mind-blowing vaginal orgasm that caused my entire body to shake violently as I wet my panties with my squirt.

Carla grunted and stood up, we all were moaning and panting but looking at her as she slid her wet panties off. As she opened her legs, the tail of a worm extended downwards, curling out of her pussy a few inches. It was now thick and explored the air. Carla was gritting her teeth as she stepped back into the muddy edge of the water, still wearing her stockings, and sank to her knees, bending forwards. I began to drag myself into the water, ripping my panties off as I went, and Tina and Dominica got to their feet and waded in. Carla came again and I heard the lovely sound of her squirt gush into the water of the pool.

Pretty soon, all four of us were in the pool, on our hands and knees. Tina and Dominica had pulled their panties to one side and I looked around as Carla yelped out as the first worm fell from her pussy and into the water. I focussed on clamping my vaginal muscles to help them out and the sensation made me cum hard, twice before I felt the first one slither out of me and splash into the water. Dominica was cumming over and over as she was yet to birth any of the creatures but one by one, the worms fell from Carla and Tina's bodies as they orgasmed their way through the birth. I felt the second and third worms slither out and I reached down and rubbed my clit making myself cum for the fourth time and I expelled the last two worms and my pussy finally began to relax as I rolled onto my back in the muddy bank of the pool. Carla, Tina and I were all laying in the water gasping for breath as Dominica still had her ass towards us as she came yet again. Suddenly, she squealed, and we looked in amazement as her vagina gaped open like a tunnel and with a final scream and violent gushing orgasm, all five of the large worms were rapidly pushed out of her body at the same time and splashed into the water. Dominica rolled over we all lay still in the warm water for a few minutes.

All of a sudden, we all burst into laughter at the same time. All of us, with our neat hair, tidy make up and all wearing stockings now lying in a pool of muddy water at the end of our night. It was hilarious and totally irresponsible. I could never imagine Martha allowing such a thing to happen. Slowly, and carefully, we dragged ourselves out of the pool and walked out of the room. We all picked up our shoes on the way and left a trail of water as we walked. We must have looked a hell of a sight and thankfully, there was no one to see us. No one bothered collecting any clothes and instead we all knew that the night was over.

Dominica went into the lounge and turned the music off and then, as a wet and soggy group, we climbed the stairs to our rooms. It was past 3am when I stepped into my shower to clean off the mud and, quickly, as I was still wobbly, made it into bed where the room delightfully span in my head as I closed my eyes.

It was after 1pm the next day when I finally awoke. I immediately became aware the I had a hangover the size of Canada and after I'd been to the bathroom, I drank a glass of water and took some pain killers. It was another three hours before I had managed to shower and dress and head down to the kitchen to get some much-needed coffee. I'd not been very imaginative with my clothes and was wearing a plain pair of red panties with white spots and my favourite, comfortable pair of light blue denim shorts along with my plain white tee with white gym shoes. As was often the case, I didn't bother wearing a bra.

I made my way to the kitchen and Carla was in there eating a cookie.

"Morning Sleepy!" She said, seemingly unaffected by any sort of hangover.

"Fuck, aren't you hungover?" I asked, "I feel like crap."

"I'm lucky that way, so is Dominica actually, we never get hungover. Tina, on the other hand, is still in bed, I doubt we'll see her today, she cannot handle alcohol."

"You are one lucky bitch!" I joked.

Carla laughed.

"Anyway," I continued, "It was a great night but not sure it was a good idea getting drunk and all mating at the same time."

Carla laughed again. "That happens at least once a week here, sweety."

"You're kidding?"

"No, I'm serious." She replied. "Some of our most successful breedings have happened that way. One night, five of us made over a hundred Scarletta while we were not only drunk but stoned on weed."

"Wow," I said, "I'm not sure whether to be impressed or terrified of you lot!"

"Oh, you love us." Carla joked, "Anyway, Dominica does things a different way and it works for us here."

"That's all the matters," I agreed.

"Anyway, get your coffee and go to Dominica's office." Carla said. "She wants your advice on something."

I couldn't imagine what Dominica could need my advice on but anyway, I made a coffee and took it with me to her office and knocked on her door.

Dominica opened the door, and like Carla, showed no signs of a hangover. "Hey, you woke up!" she said, seeming surprised. "Come in."

I went inside and sat down in one of the comfortable arm chairs, Dominica sat in the other.

"You wanted to see me?" I asked, of course, knowing that she did.

"Yes, thank you." Dominica replied. "I wanted to talk to you about Sophie, the transgender girl on your island."

"Oh yes, she is adorable, I love her." I said, suddenly giving away more information than I'd intended.

"Yes, we all know!" Dominica said with a knowing smile. "What I want to know is, does she get sexual pleasure from the mating and breedings like the women do, or do you and the other women give her what she needs at other times?"

"Oh, I see." I replied. "Well, she was, and is, a very timid girl and was very nervous on her first time but Martha and I helped her mate with a creature, and she became aroused and I helped her to cum. The next time, she ejaculated during both the mating and the anal birth. So, I would have to say that yes, she does get a lot of pleasure, but we also play together at other times."

"That is very helpful." Dominica said. "We have a small commune in Arizona, as you maybe know. They took in a transgender female a few weeks ago. She is Thai in origin but her immediate family raised her in the states. They were all killed a few years ago and she had been a little off the rails and working as an escort. She came to the attention of one of my spotters and we introduced her to the commune and, given that she is young, only 22, thought that we could look after her."

I nodded as I listened to Dominica and sipped my coffee.

"So far, we have found that she is very sexually open and has had sex with at least two of the women and claims to be aroused by the idea of mating and breeding with some of our species but they have tried on six occasions to get her to do the first mating but every time, she has bottled out at the last moment. Like Sophie then, she is very nervous. I wonder, if I bring her here, away from the women she knows, could you try and get her to take her first mating?"

I loved first timers, apart from breeding myself, this was my favourite aspect of commune life. There were no better things than I could think of than introducing someone to this life. I also understood, clearly, why there would be nerves and anxiety for the first few times.

"Yes," I replied, "of course I will help her."

Dominica smiled warmly. "I knew you would be the right person to ask. We only offered her a place in the commune based on your success with Sophie."

"What creatures do you have available?" I asked.

Dominica's face lit up. "I think I have the perfect thing! How about a Dulminthian?"

"I have never seen one in person but have read up on them and also heard from Jeannie back on the island a while ago, she bred them quite a lot." I said.

"Yes, they are small and vigorous but ejaculate fertilised eggs that birth after only around twenty minutes and are small themselves." Dominica noted.

"OK, I said" I have an idea of how to handle it. "I'd like to use the habitat room set up a bed in the trees and we'll do it after dark."

"Brilliant!" Dominica said. "I will have a bed set up for you and I will send the shuttle for Benz. We'll tell her that I want to meet her and once she is here, I will get Carla to arrange a room and some clothes for her. We'll get her showered and ready for you and message you when its time. The creature will be in the transit case near the bed."

With the arrangements out of the way, I went to my room and read about the Dulminthian so that I knew how to approach the mating.

I had some time before Benz would arrive and I made some food and took it to my room and chilled out, watching an old movie as I ate. My hangover was subsiding, and I felt much better, if a little tired. About 9pm, I heard the shuttle landing and I assumed that Benz had arrived, and that Carla would go out and meet her,

I took a quick shower and changed into my black shorts and a tight black button up shirt. I packed my bag with some massage oil, clean towels and some lube and waited for Dominica to call, which, after about an hour she did. There was a message on my comms unit to come to her office.

I grabbed my shoulder bag and headed down the stairs, feeling happy and confident. I turned the corner and walked down the corridor to Dominica's office and again, knocked on the door. Dominica opened the door and I went inside. Benz was there, sitting on one of the arm chairs, looking terrified. She was petite, with long black hair and wore a white vest top which covered her small, pert breasts and a pleated cherry red skirt with flat, strappy shoes. She had a very sweet face as she looked up at me, wide eyed.

"Come on in and have a seat." Dominica said.

I smiled at Dominica as I entered and said "Hi, you must be Benz?" as I leaned down and kissed her cheek before I sat on the chair next to her.

"H-hello." She said nervously, her voice breaking as I sat down. I thought that she seemed oven more nervous than Sophie had been. I also thought that Dominica may not have been the best person to handle this as she was rather, hard. But of course, I wouldn't question her.

Dominica sat down. "Benz and I have been discussing her time at the Arizona commune." She said. "I have explained that we are a little worried about her reluctance to breed."

"I will be ready soon." Benz said without looking at either of us.

"Yes," Dominica said. "But all the women in the commune take part in breeding and you must too if you are to stay. I have asked Lisa to join us because she is our expert on first timers, especially those with nerves and anxiety." Benz turned to look at me and I smiled warmly at her. "I want you to go with Lisa and get to know each other and I will see you again later."

"It's OK Benz." I said softy, "Nerves are normal, but the great news is that I can help you get over that."

Benz nodded. I smiled at Dominica and stood up, putting my hand out for Benz, who slowly took it and got to her feet.

"Come with me." I said as I slid my bag on my shoulder and we left the room. Dominica said nothing but stood and smiled, closing the door behind us as we left.

I held Benz' hand as we walked around the corner and down the stairs. She said nothing as we walked along the main lab corridor until we reached the end and walked up the steps to the habitat room and went inside.

"I wanted to show you this room." I said. "This is our alien habitat; all the plants are other planets. Pretty cool huh?"

Benz looked around in the dim green light and nodded. "Yes, this is a pretty room."

"I'm glad you like it," I said, "We're going to spend some time here now. This way."

We walked away from the waterfall and through the trees until we found the bed that Dominica had set up for us. It was standard large rubber bed. I looked around and saw the transit case behind some foliage near the bed.

I put my bag down and looked at Benz who was staring at the floor.

"Benz," I said, getting her attention. "Do you know why you were brought here tonight?"

"To meet Dominica?" she said. "I think I was being punished for not breeding."

"Not quite." I replied. "You were brought here because the women in your commune really love you and they have tried to introduce you to breeding lots of times. Dominica isn't prepared to let the situation continue and she asked me to spend some time with you as a kind of last chance for you... if you want to stay in the commune."

Benz looked at me and nodded. "I'll try breeding this week when I'm back at the commune, I promise."

The poor girl looked like she was about to cry and so I put my arms around her, and she held on to me.

"No, Benz, not this week. If you want to stay in your commune, then you will breed tonight, with me."

I felt her go rigid.

"I will take you through it step by step and I promise you won't be hurt in any way."

Benz didn't say anything, but I felt her gripping onto me tightly.

"You see, it's not only important that you begin to breed but also that you enjoy it. Part of our life is the intense sexual pleasure that's involved, and you are missing out. My friend, Sophie, is a trans girl too. She was nervous and I helped her and today, I can help you too."

I pulled her gently away from me. "Have a seat." I said, motioning to the bed. Benz moved over and sat on the edge of the bed. I put my bag down on the grass near the transit case.

I sat next to her.

"Look around." I suggested. "It's just you and me here, in this beautiful room with the stars above us. We can take our time and get to know each other, and I promise, that you will experience something so special that it will evaporate all of your fears. Then, tomorrow, we'll take you back to Arizona to begin your new life in your commune with the women you love."

Benz looked at me with her big blue eyes.

"What do you say?" I asked.

Benz nodded slowly and went red in the face.

I smiled at her. "Great! You won't regret it."

I formed an idea in my head which was a little sneaky, but I needed to get her to relax. I reached into my bad and passed Benz a small bottle of water that I'd filled in the kitchen earlier. "Here, drink this. It's a relaxant and will help get you a little more in the mood and less nervous."

Benz looked at the bottle and then up at me, but she took it, unscrewed the lid and slowly drank the entire bottle without hesitating. I would tell her later, if all went well, that it was only water but for now, she thought she'd been drugged which I was hoping would help us get through the next hour or so.

Usually, I would take my time with a newbie and there would be lots of talking and massage before the actual breeding, but I sensed that it would be best for Benz to get it over with. I didn't think that any amount of massage was going to calm her down. I took the empty bottle from her and put it on the floor.

Reaching out, I took both of her hands and pulled her to her feet.

"I'm going to look after you, I promise."

"OK, I can do this for you." Benz said quietly.

I put my hand on her hips and slid them upwards, grabbing her vest top and lifting it up and she put her arms up offering me no resistance. I looked at her sexy green bra that covered her small breasts. I unzipped her skirt and let it fall to her feet and then held her hand as she stepped out of it.

"You are so sexy." I said as she stood in front of me in her sexy panties and bra. I loved seeing the small bulge in her panties that I really hoped would get larger as the evening went on.

"Thank you." Benz said with a little smile.

I reached around her and unhooked her bra. Obediently, she lifted her arms so that I could pull it off. She must have been feeling a little aroused as her small nipples were erect.

"What happens now?" Benz asked me, nervously.

"Lay on the bed on your back." I said and held her hand as she sat and then laid back on the bed. I let go of her hand and stroked her thigh.

"Benz, in a moment, I'll take off your panties and put a big pillow under your butt. Then I'm going to put some lubricant on your ass and make it all nice and slippery. After that, I will get the creature, which is called a Dulminthian and put in on the bed. It has a small penis-like breeding tube, and I'll insert it into your ass where, after a while, it will ejaculate pea-sized eggs along with a little thick sperm which will grow in your ass for about twenty minutes before you'll push them out, and that's it. It will all be over so quickly."