Lisa's Second Chance Pt. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Benz looked up at me from the bed. "I don't think I have any choice, do I?"

"No, not really honey." I said, honestly.

"I suppose I can't put it off any longer?"

"No, its time for you to breed now. I'd like to start now, is that OK?"

Benz nodded and I smiled back. I sat on the bed and lifted her panties away from her little shecock and slid them down her legs. She was perfectly shaved and had a tiny, pretty cock and small, firm balls which looked also looked cute. I pulled the pillow across and Benz dutifully lifted her ass off the bed, and I positioned the pillow underneath. Next, I reached down into my bag and pulled out the bottle of lubricant and sat on the bed, next to Benz' waist.

Gently and slowly, I ran my hands up and down her thighs and pushed them open. Benz let her knees fall apart exposing her balls and ass to me. I allowed my hands to transition to her inner thighs and stroked upwards until I reached her balls. Very softly, with just my fingertips, I dragged my fingers across her balls and up the length of her cock a few times. I heard Benz' breathing deepen as I began to touch her between her legs. Letting my hand drop down, I used a finger to brush over her ass which made her breathe even more deeply, her little cock began to slightly harden as I swirled my finger across her balls again before returning it to her ass. It was a great sign that she had no problem being naked with me and having me touch her like this even after we had only just met. I continued stroking her cock, balls and ass for a few minutes until she seemed to relax.

I squeezed some lube on my fingers and began to massage it into her ass. Benz arched her back a little as I rubbed it around her little hole a few times and then she let out a quiet moan as, slowly and gently, I worked a finger into her ass. It felt nice as my finger was enveloped in the heat from her ass and her hole gripped and relaxed as I slid my finger into her.

"That feel OK?" I asked.

"Uh Huh." She replied quietly.

For a while I let her savour my finger sliding in and out of her ass and watched as her cock gradually became hard. Eventually, I slowly pushed in a second finger which made her let out a moan as her ass stretched around me. Again, I slid them in and out letting her enjoy the feeling. Benz allowed her hands to settle on her breasts and could see she was stroking her own nipples as I worked in her ass.

If I waited any longer then I would have been delaying the inevitable and I slowly withdrew my fingers from her well lubricated ass and stood up, then walked over to the transit case. I wanted to be fast at this point and quickly opened it and reached in, grabbing hold of the firm, dark green, jelly-like football-sized...blob. There really wasn't any other way to describe the weird thing I had in my hands. Benz had clamped her eyes tightly shut and I walked over and placed the creature between her legs.

The breeding appendage was poking out from what was the back of the creature. All I had to do was to rub my hand over it and it began to grow out of the creature. I slid my hand up and down it like it was a human cock and the smooth tube grew out and expanded in my hand until it was almost a foot long and the thickness of a human cock. The end was smooth and slippery with a large hole in the tip where the eggs and semen would be ejected.

The creature was just a few inches from Benz' balls and all I had to do was push the tube into her ass. I stroked her thigh again and said quietly. "Can you lift your knees up please?" She made a nervous squealing noise but did as I asked her, exposing her lubricated ass to the alien.

I got the tube in my hand and with the other began to massage her ass again. Benz yelped as I touched her before she realised it was my fingers and relaxed again. I slid my fingers out the way and dragged them up and over her balls and then circled them around her cock which made her moan, it was hard as I cradled it in my hand.

"Here it comes, honey." I said gently, as I put the tip of the tube against her ass and gave it just the slightest push before her ass opened and it began to slide inside. Benz wailed out and I felt her tense up as the creature took over and embedded at least ten inches of its breeding tube inside Benz' ass.

The creature began its work of squirming the flexible tube around in her ass, pulling it out and pushing itself back in again in its desperate search for the best place to deliver its package of eggs. Benz began to moan with sweet little high-pitched noises as she relaxed but her little cock was straining in my hand.

"I c-c-an't believe it." She spluttered, "It feels so nice."

She seemed actually relieved and I guessed she'd been so worried about it. "I told you, nothing to work about, relax and try and enjoy it honey."

I watched with a smile as she writhed around with the tube impaled in her ass. I held her cock giving it little squeezes and soon felt it dribbling sticky precum all over my fingers.

The long cock of the creature fucked Benz beautifully, slowly and deeply and she was getting into it when it suddenly froze inside her, and she grunted. I could see the tube throbbing and knew that it was pumping out the eggs which would be followed by a squirt of thick sperm.

"It's cumming inside me!" Benz announced.

I put my hand on her thigh as the creature erupted inside her, holding her cock in the other. Benz grunted and moaned as the creature filled her with eggs and its sperm and then she let out a long moan as the creature withdrew the tube and it flopped out of her ass, leaving her ass gaping and dribbling a little dark green sperm.

I leant down and kissed her lips which she responded to by moaning into my mouth. Next, I moved away and let her cock slide out of my hand, deciding not to try and make her cum yet, I stood up and picked up the creature and returned it to its case. Once that was taken care of, I returned to Benz and grabbed one of the towels that I'd brought and used it to clean her up. Benz lay still, breathing deeply.

"You did really well, do you feel OK so far?" I asked her as I brushed the hair away from her face.

Benz nodded. "Yes, I had been made to watch some of my friends at the commune being bred and I turned me on so much but I was just too scared to try."

I nodded and began to stroke her legs again. "I understand, it's hard the first time for most of us, even the second and third can still feel scary. I am always finding new experiences in this life and they are not always easy to do."

"Will it hurt when the eggs come out?" she asked me.

"No, honey, not if you relax. We chose this creature especially for your first time and because you would be taking them in your ass. You won't be able to mate with all the creatures but there are lots that you can. You should focus on getting sexual release and satisfaction from breeding and birthing, that's what we all do."

My hands stroked up and down her body as she made cute little whimpering sounds making sure to tease her cock and keep her aroused, every so often, I brushed my fingers across it and then stroked her balls and her ass.

"I can feel the eggs growing, I think." She said quietly.

"OK, they won't take very long and right now, it's important to stay relaxed, just as you are and let them push out."

"OK, I'll try." She replied and nodded at the same time.

Deciding to move myself down the bed, I continued to stoke her legs and thighs and as the time ticked away, I began to focus more on her ass, making it relax by teasing it with my finger.

I knew the eggs would be growing and I was concentrating on Benz' breathing which had started to get deeper.

"How do you feel?" I asked.

"They are really big now; my ass feels full. Fuck, I like it."

"Good girl." I reassured her, "just relax and feel it as they start to stretch you open as they come out."

"Ohhh fuck!" Benz exclaimed as she suddenly began to grunt and gyrate her hips around.

"Ok, relax and breathe deeply." I said as I stroked her thighs.

"Fuck!" she wailed out again as I saw her ass begin to expand from the inside. Thick green liquid began to ooze out and I used my finger to massage in into her ass as she panted and her cute little ass began to open, exposing a dark green egg.

Her cock was rock hard, and her balls lifted closer to her body as she clenched her ass muscles.

I knew there would be four or maybe five eggs inside her and she easily pushed the first one out with a little squeal. I reached up and took her cock in my hand and spread her precum all over it, making it slippery and, as her ass opened for the second time and she moaned loudly, I began to slowly stroke her cock, sliding my hand gently up and down its little length. I liked that it would fit inside my hand.

With another push and squeal, Benz birthed her second egg and that, coupled with the attention from my hand, was driving her crazy. As she pushed out the third egg, I felt her cock starting to throb hard in my hand and I knew she was close. Slowing down my stroking to delay her orgasm, I waited until I saw the fourth egg stretch her ass and as she began to pant and clench her ass, I looked up at her to see her staring back with her eyes wide and her teeth gritted.

"Want me to make you cum?" I asked.

Benz nodded and immediately threw her head back as I stroked her cock harder.

She began to grunt and shake as the fourth and final egg opened her ass and began to push its way out. I squeezed my hand harder on her cock and held her balls in my other which pushed her over the edge, and she yelled out. The fourth egg fell from her ass at the same moment that her balls tightened and I felt her cock pulsing in my hand as she began to squirt her cum out. She came very hard and pumped out lots of sticky white sperm into my hand. I slowed down and stopped stroking her, letting her dripping cock, flop down on to her smooth belly and she collapsed back into bed panting for breath.

I leant down and kissed her thigh and wiped the sperm onto a towel. Getting up from the bed, I gathered the squishy eggs and placed then in the incubated section of the transit case and returned to Benz, sitting next to her. She was still laying in the same position but had put her arms out each side of her. Her ass was still gaping and dripping with alien semen.

"Congratulations, you're one of us." I told her.

"Thank fuck! I managed it, and oh my god was that amazing." She said finally seeming more relaxed, as was nearly always the case when the first time was over.

I smiled at her. "Come on, I'm going to take you for a shower." I said as she swung her legs around and stood up.

We were walking out of the room when Benz grabbed my hand and stopped me. I turned around and she hugged me. "Thank you, I don't think I would ever have managed that without you." She whispered.

"You're welcome," I replied, "I loved being with you, so much."

I sat with Benz as she took a long shower and sent Dominica a message telling her it was all done.

Dominica wanted to know if she had managed to get over her fear and actually enjoy it. I explained that she had and had ejaculated a lot during the process which made Dominica happy. She thanked me for handling it. She ended the conversation by telling me to keep Benz overnight and we'd mate her again in the morning before we sent her back to her commune. 'I'll find a good species overnight and I'd like to observe' the message read.

I sent Carla a message to say that Benz would be staying and asked her to take some clothes and food and drink to her room and then I passed Benz a robe to wear once she was dry.

"I have something to tell you." I said to Benz.

"Yes?" She enquired.

"It's the drug I gave you earlier...it was actually just water. I wanted you to know the truth."

Benz laughed at me. "I know! I have taken so many drugs, I knew it was water, but it was sweet of you to try and help me."

She had me! "I'm glad you aren't cross!" I said.

She smiled and took my hand and kissed it sweetly.

"I'll take you to your room, I said."

We walked slowly out of the lab and up to Benz' room and I told her that I'd be back in the morning. I also told her we'd be meeting with Dominica again but didn't tell her about the mating. I wanted her to rest and think about the day but not to be worried. I would tell her in the morning when I went to meet her.

We said goodnight and I left her alone before heading back to the lab to clean up the mess and return the transit case to the holding room. Once all that was finished, I gathered up my things and Benz' clothes which I took to the laundry and was exhausted by the time I made it back to own room after another eventful day.