Listen to Your Gut Ch. 02

Story Info
Lyndsey listens to her gut and the end of her story.
7.2k words
4.65
6.9k
15

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 12/30/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
36FF_Tiki
36FF_Tiki
853 Followers

I moaned into the brick wall. Waylon, behind me, pulled my panties to the side and lined his thick throbbing cock up with my puckered opening. He knew I liked the rougher treatment now and then, and even though he wasn't Kyle, I loved being manhandled by the gorgeous hottie. He loved having control of my slight form. I groaned aloud when he pushed himself up into me.

"Oh fuck, Lyndsey," Waylon groaned, "God, your ass is tight, baby. You feel so good."

I couldn't hold back my own yelps and whimpers, "Yeah, Waylon...OOOHHH. Mmmm, you fill me so good..ahh..ahh. Fuck, yes, babe! Oh fuck. That's it."

Waylon gripped my hips, "Goddamn this ass feels good."

The sound of his firm stomach slapping up against my tight little butt echoed down this dirty alleyway. He gave me a quick little smack on my upturned bottom causing me to squeal, then to giggle naughtily. My own little penis was rock hard in the cool night air.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Earlier that night, Waylon had picked me up and I did not want to disappoint. I decided I wanted to look as fem as possible for him and I was ready to impress. I had my hair down and wavy about my shoulder blades. My hair was a deep auburn color now. I t was long and playful. My eyeshadow made my hazel eyes really pop, giving them a more gray than green appearance. I'd done my make-up in lighter tones and more festive shades rather than the darker smoky style I used to wear. My outfit was a stylishly long tee shirt that was a glimmery pearl color over a pair of festival white leggings. I had a cute pair of sandals and completed the whole look with some pearl earrings, and a silver chain necklace. Waylon sounded quite pleased when he arrived.

"Damn, babe. You look great," he said when I came out to meet him.

He was coming up the back walk to my little porch when I stepped out. I turned to lock the door. I turned just as he finished climbing the three wooden stairs. I leaned up to kiss him.

He said, "Maybe I won't take you out. We can just go back inside..."

I frowned up at him, "Uh-uh buddy. You promised me a night out." His hands cupped my ass and pulled me against him. "Don't worry," I told him, "I won't turn into a pumpkin at midnight. We have all night."

He was being so nice and he hadn't even seen the sexy sheer bralette I was wearing or the hot little gaff that hid my secret, but was still quite tempting. I was sure he would see both before the night was over. Waylon's hand stayed on my ass while we walked from my porch to his waiting motorcycle. He was still gripping my cheek when he snagged the second helmet for me.

"A night out is exactly what you will receive," he promised, "Get ready to have some fun."

Waylon took me to one of the popular bars near Greek Row called Mickey's. It was one I usually avoided, but tonight, as Waylon's date, everyone seemed so nice. I hated knowing some of these people smiling and chatting with me had no idea I was a transgender. They were also probably some of the ones that had been throwing shade when I left the Frat house after my pizza delivery not so long ago.

One of the girls I was sitting with, a cute busty Asian girl named Gina, leaned in close saying "I love your outfit. Where did you get your leggings."

"Etsy," I said, "Ordered them. I prefer online shopping to going to the stores." I didn't elaborate why.

"Gina agreed, "Oh, me too! I've gotten some stuff from Etsy too. Not clothes, usually decoration stuff...you know crafty things. You need another one?" she asked as she wiggled her beer bottle at me, standing.

My gut told me to say no or I'd get too drunk tonight but I still heard myself say, "Yea, a Bud Light please. Thanks."

I heard some of the chatter around the group we were with. Everyone seemed to think Waylon and I were getting serious. Everyone knows he definitely isn't a player and, apparently, I was the first and only person he had called about tonight. I'm not sure how I felt about what they thought. All I knew was I was happy. I was out, having fun with this hot man, and drinking for free.

All of a sudden the PA blared, "Alright everyone, let's get those ladies up here for the monthly wet t-shirt contest! Tonight's boob bonanza is sponsored by The Berry Best. You know the drill, get the lovelies up here and they could get a cool 200 bucks plus two vouchers for a night of free drinks. Each lady gets a free t-shirt from the sponsor and we will select 10 lucky guys to soak them down."

Everyone cheered. I shot a look over to Waylon and he laughed. He knew this was going on tonight the sneaky little shit. I gave him a questioning look and he nodded. Guys began pushing girls to sign up as a contestant. Girls were pulling their friends up, getting them to go sign up with them. I readily joined in, wanting to have fun and make Waylon happy at the same time.

We all received white t-shirts that had the sponsor's logo on the back but were plain white in the front and very thin. I think just about every girl in the bar signed up for the festivities. We all took our shirts into the ladies room and helped each other snip and crop the shirts.

"Snip it right here," one girl said.

Another was telling her friend, "Yea, down the center. I'll tie it together in the front."

I head another say, "Yea, like a bikini top."

And another girl said, "Not too short. Just give me a little under-boob."

Each girl had a plan. I let Gina snip at mine and I clipped her shirt for her. We both ended up with naughty crops tops that still resembled t-shirts. Gina wanted a little cleavage for her big chest and a bit of under-boob for my chesty bits. My boobs are a noticeably perkier, being enhanced and all, but her naturally big soft melons have a plush sexy look on her frame.

The crowd consisted of wild college guys, of course, cheering rowdily when we emerged from the ladies room. We each strutted across the small raised stage and took our place in a tiny kiddie pool. The guys that won "soaking rights" would soak us down with Super Soakers, naturally concentrating their fire upon our tits. We would strike a few poses and then move on so the next girl could take her turn.

When it was my turn, Waylon pushed himself to the front so he could watch the guys spray my perky boobs. My nipples hardened under the cold stream and all the hungry looks. My boobs are always sensitive, even after my boob job, and the guys seemed to love when my peaks tightened into hard little points. The arousing situation was so much fun and just what I needed to tonight. Once we were suitably wet and our tits practically completely visible, the judging began.

The MC began, "Its time guys. Give it up for all of our lovely contestants!" and the crowd roared. "We have some fine hotties on display. Let's hear it for Contestant #1..."

This continued on down the line for each girl with cheering being the way the crowd voted. I managed to make it into the final four. I ended up as the third runner-up up. I was only fourth, but out of well over two dozen girls, that's not bad. Once again, I fell short of the top.

No sooner than the contest ending, I received my prize and Waylon snagged my hand possessively and practically dragged me out of bar, through the back door.

"I can't wait, Lyndsey," he told me, "I gotta have you. Now!"

I smiled seductively, "C'mon baby. I need it now too. Take me then."

We hurried over to a darker section of the alley. Waylon looked on hungrily as I shimmied my leggings down to my knees. In my panties, I turned away to conceal my secret but my nipples hardened even more in the wet t-shirt and the cool evening air. Waylon unbuttoned his jeans and pushed them down to unleash his thick cock.

++++++++++++++++++++++++

Now, there I was, being gloriously fucked in a most inglorious location. I didn't care. I wanted it so bad and Waylon was giving it to me exactly how I wanted it-rough and lusty.

His fingers gripped my cheeks as he viciously drove his throbbing cock into me again and again. His tight muscled stomach slapped over and over against my taut buttocks. All of the music and noises from the local bars on this block masked our grunts and groans. My hands pressed against the dirty alley wall, bracing me against Waylon fantastic thrusts, as I again moaned onto the brick. I could hardly think straight while he pistoned back and forth, sawing his thick shaft in my hot opening.

I heard people leaving the bar and heading toward the parking lot. I doubt they could see us and I'm pretty sure they couldn't even hear us. Not that I would've stopped anyway at that point. I was so far along. I discreetly tugged my own little penis while Waylon continued to pound against my smooth round ass.

I knew he had to be getting close when I felt his significant manhood swelling inside me. I came hard against the dirty alleyway wall. The intense sensation caused me to clench my butt even tighter on his thick cock, creating an even more exhilarating fit. Waylon couldn't handle it and roared deeply into my hair as he pumped ferociously, gushing his hot spunk up inside my grasping butt.

Waylon exclaimed, "Oh fuck, Lyndsey!" He tensed up, standing straight and still. His body was rigid and shaking as he came in thick globs.

All I could do was coo and milk his sweet dick, coaxing all of his deposit from him.

"Yea, that's it baby. Gawd, that felt amazing. You fucked me so well," I assured him.

He finally slipped from my ass and staggered back against the other side of the alley. His luscious cock began to soften and go limp. He looked as whipped as I felt. Sweat beaded his forehead and some ran down his face. The night was warm, sure, but it was our own exertions that were showing. Waylon's smile was bright and genuine though.

He said, "Damn Lyndsey, you feel so good. I can't get over how amazing you are."

There was something in his eyes I couldn't place, and his smile held a different warmth to it. He pulled his jeans up and came over to kiss me. His kiss was no less satisfying but no longer had the pent up desperation we had been feeling.

"Um, I think I need you to grab my shirt and purse from inside," I said. I whipped the wet shirt off and used it to tidy up my butt and between my legs. I dabbed gently and my sore rectum. I pulled my leggings back up my legs, but was still topless in some downtown alley.

Kissing me deeply one more time, Waylon ran inside to get my things. He returned quickly. Once I was dressed again, I used my compact to fix my appearance. Once I was satisfied, we went back inside to finish our night of fun.

We played some pool and I lost profoundly. I whipped his ass at darts. I drank way too much and wound up so drunk. I made out with Gina at some point while a small group of guys cheered for us. We both flashed the bartender for a round of Jager-bombs. All in all, it was exactly the night of fun Waylon had promised.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++

The next morning, however, was decidedly not fun. The hangover was brutal. Somehow, the cast of STOMP had wormed their way into my head and were clunking around in there mercilessly. Luckily, today was one of my days off, so I pulled some aspirin from my medicine cabinet and went right back to bed. It was only around 8:00am; I hadn't slept very long.

When I awoke again, it was still light and sunshine was streaming in though my shades. I judged it to be around noon. Suddenly I caught the smell of coffee and felt a quick flutter of panic. Waylon hadn't spent the night. That I remembered so who the fuck was in my apartment? I shot up in bed, but relaxed.

Through the window, I could see outside. Waylon's motorcycle was on the sidewalk up near my little back porch. I remember him leaving after had a bit more fun. He'd fucked me missionary style on the couch, helped me to bed, then he was gone shortly after. I spotted a steaming cup of black coffee on my bedside table. He made me some fresh coffee and left me sleeping peacefully with my phone next to the coffee.

I picked up the phone and saw several texts. Some were from Kyle, bitching about me being out with someone other than him. I scowled. Now that I'd gone out with Will and Waylon a couple times each, Kyle didn't have quite the hold on me. He could still get me begging for it when he got me revved up though. Why was that asshole so sexy?

There a couple from Waylon too. His were mostly just checking in on how I was feeling. He was a sweetie. He was definitely the nicest of the three guys I'd tangled with that night and the one I enjoyed for more than just sex. Will didn't get with the idea of me being transgender so he only referred to me as female and Kyle liked having control over his submissive and was still a bully most of the time to me. Waylon had no problem with me being a t-girl and he was definitely the nicest. I like the rougher stuff, but he was bringing me around to being treated well.

The bedroom door opened and Waylon came in. His nicely built bod filled the doorway. His bright blue eyes and shaggy blond hair give him a cute boyish look. His 6'2 frame and tight muscles are all man though, as is his slightly curved, thickly designed cock. Not that anything was on display right now. He must have gone back to the Frat house and slept. He was showered and changed from last night. He had on jeans and his socks, so I assumed his boots were probably by the door. He wore a long sleeved shirt with the sleeves pushed up to his elbows.

"Oh good, you're awake," He said, scanning my body.

I realized I was lying in bed in just a pair of panties and a large tank top. Of course the tank top had shifted, leaving my boobs exposed. I quickly adjusted it.

He blushed and smiled sheepishly. "Here. I brought these for you." He held a glass of water and some more aspirin. "You need water after a night of drinking."

He handed me the aspirin and the water and watched me take them.

I said, "Thanks Waylon...wait. How did you get in and why?"

He told me, "The front door was unlocked when I got here. You must not have relocked it after I left this morning. As for the why, well I knew you were still trashed when I left and figured you'd be feeling the booze today. I thought you might appreciate a helping hand today. A quiet helping hand, that is."

See? Didn't I say he was great?

I had to ask, "Why are you so nice to me. You know last night was all for some fun. Now you show up today, being all sweet."

"Well yea, Lyndsey. I like you. Last night was more than just fun for me. I thought that was obvious," he told me.

"What?!" I asked incredulously.

"Look,' Waylon started, "I know how we met and I'm sick about that. I have apologized for it over and over. (He had.) We've gone out since then and I feel like we have really hit it off. I know you like it rougher than I do, and I'm trying, but I'm trying to show you that being nice is fun too."

I nodded at him. I did have fun with him. I'd also gone out with him more than the other two. While I did get off on the roughness of our first meeting, he did get me hot without it. It made sense to me. He would give me some of what I wanted and also show me he felt I deserved better. He was the only one to fuck me face to face.

"We like the same music, movies and books. We both like bikes. I never knew you as Lyndon-only as Lyndsey," he continued.

I whispered, "That's true."

"Plus, I accept you for you, not like Will. I don't have to bully you like Kyle to feel manly either," Waylon finished.

I was stunned. I never expected any of them to develop feelings for me. I figured I was just a piece of ass to them. And I was just using them for fun and safety. They know what I am and were still taking me out on dates.

"Can we try something," I asked timidly.

Waylon nodded, "Sure. What?"

I looked him in the eye, "Take off your pants and socks."

"That's not why I came over," he told me.

"That's not what I mean either," I said. "Just get comfy and get into bed with me. Please."

He looked at me quizzically, then began taking off his pants. I propped the pillows against the headboard so we could both stretch out on the mattress. While he was tugging his socks off, I fluffed the blankets so they weren't so bunched up in a heap. Waylon clicked on the ceiling fan then sat back in the bed, against the pillows. I still felt queasy, so I set my pillow in his lap and laid my head on it.

Waylon put his arm on me and stroked my hair. I picked up the remote and put on some Netflix. Netflix & Chill anyone? The cool breeze from the fan, the soft bed, plus the stroking of my hair and I was out instantly.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I awoke in the evening. The sun was casting a deep purple glow outside. I opened one eye. I could hear Waylon snoring softly, but he was still sitting up with his arm across me. It was comforting. We spent time together that nothing to do with sex or fun. This was new territory for me. I'd never spent real intimate time with anyone.

I slipped out from under his arm and got out of bed. I padded into the bathroom. I pulled off my clothes and turned on a hot shower. I brushed my teeth before hopping into the hot spray of my little shower stall. The water felt soothing as it pelted against my naked skin. I was feeling better and propped my leg up on the soap dispenser to give myself a quick touch up with the razor.

I could feel my little penis getting hard. The hot fun last night, followed by the intimate feelings today had me very aroused. I figured I had time and wrapped my fingers around my small shaft. I began stroking my secret part of me. Love it or hate it, it was still a part of me and I still enjoyed the pleasures I could get from there.

I tugged on it as the hot water rained down on me and streamed down my body. The steamy little cubicle accepted my moans and gasps as they escaped and echoed them back at me. I got two fingers nice and sudsy and pushed them into my ass while I continued stroking my little secret. The extra stimulation had me trembling and moaning more and more. Finally, I leaned back against the wall and shot my jizz out into the shower floor where it quickly washed away. I rinsed my tingling body and stepped out into my steamy bathroom.

I brushed my hair and styled it in a beautiful feminine style. I brushed my teeth again too. I did not want to crawl into bed with Waylon and have awful morning breath. Once I was dry, I powdered my skin and put on some make-up. I went for a look that looked like I didn't have on any make-up at all. I snuck back into the room and luckily, Waylon was still asleep.

I looked into my dresser drawers and found the white and pink sports bra. I matched it with the boyshorts that I know he likes in the same color. I tucked myself into the panty and pulled the shorts up tight to get a sexy amount of cheek on display for Waylon to enjoy. Since my change, I've always been pleased with how my ass turned out. It's am attractive bubble without looking ridiculous on my frame. Nice and firm but still quite squeezable.

My breasts hadn't developed like I'd hoped and I had treated myself to a boob job for my 20th birthday. My birthday is in November so it's been almost a year and a half now. My nipples are a deeper brown set against my golden tanned body. Remember my tanning salon membership? I pulled the sports bra on and adjusted my tits. Hard little points pressed into the material by the time I was finished.

I moved about the room quietly. I didn't want to wake Waylon. I was about to climb back into the bed when I spotted my phone as it buzzed. I had a text message. I picked up my phone and looked at the text message.

It was from Kyle and said: "Get over here. Now"

I felt that familiar tingle that I get when an alpha gives me a command. I immediately got aroused. As I looked at the text, I had a realization: the tingle was not as intense. I admit that as I looked at it, I actually considered going right over. Like always. My gut was telling me to get over there before things got bad.

36FF_Tiki
36FF_Tiki
853 Followers
12