Listen to Your Gut Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then I looked at Waylon.

He was sleeping comfortable in my bed. He just confessed he had real feelings for me. He knew my secret and totally accepted me. Our interested were the same. Our hobbies aligned. I mean, isn't that the whole goal? Isn't that what we are all looking for anyway? I found someone that wanted me for me. I didn't listen to my gut.

I took one more look at the text and then deleted it, smiling and with no regret. I was finally free of that bully. I had no more need of him, now that I had a hot guy that really liked me and would give me what I needed. I was one stop closer to becoming exactly who I wanted to be. Waylon was the guy that wanted to be and deserved to be with that person. I shrugged of the grip Kyle had on me. I felt liberated really, like a weight was off. The phone buzzed in my hand. He was calling me now. I ignored the call.

Looking at myself in the mirror, I did one last adjustment to the tight booty shorts to give my ass a firmer, higher look. I reached into the sports bra and positioned my boobs for the best effect.

"Time to go rock this man's world," I thought. After that it hit me, "Time to rock MY man's world." That's what he was now: my man.

A trickle of fear licked up my spine. What if I was over-reacting? I was about to lower all my shields and be his, if he would have me. I slid into the bed and snuggled up to him. At 5'8, I felt so small next to his big body. I grinned as I pushed myself under the covers and traveled down that body now.

"Wake up sleepy-head," I murmured.

I felt him shift and stretch out his legs. I reached into his boxer briefs and extracted his cock. I wrapped my lips around his thick meat of his nice cock. My eyes were open, looking up to see if he was awake. My boobs, contained by the tight top brushed his leg as my head bobbed up and down along the length of his shaft. I pulled my mouth off his cock with a wet plop and dipped my head lower to lick his heavy balls.

Waylon's back arched as he said, "Oh fuck!" Yea, he was definitely awake now. "That's hot, Lyndsey."

I sucked his smooth balls into my mouth, one then the other, rolling each one gently with my wet tongue. He stroked my hair and gently urged me back up to his cock. I shifted back up to his saliva slickened meat.

The head of Waylon's cock was velvety and warm as I pushed my lips down over him. He began moving in easy thrusts, giving me the length of his shaft while he enjoyed the warmth of my eager mouth. My own tiny penis was throbbing again with arousal. Pre-cum leaked into my panties, but the only cock that mattered right now was the one sliding through my lips.

I purred, "This cock feels so good, Waylon." I gave him long lick as I licked form the base to the head of his tick shaft.

I pulled my top of so my hefty boobs were bare. His eyes were smoldering with lust and he enjoyed the sight of them. I scooched myself up onto my knees, my ass raised in the air behind me while I gobbled his luscious cock. One of Waylon's hands came up to rest on my ass. I turned to look at him to give him a perfect of my lips sliding all over his turgid prick.

He smiled and groaned his approval, "Let's get that body naked, baby."

He slid his hands into my boy shorts and maneuvered them down exposing my ass. He tugged them down further until they were at my bent knees. I could feel the cool air on my insignificant little balls. With his large hand, he kneaded my firm cheeks as they tensed and relaxed while my head bobbed on his large thrusting cock. I rolled over quickly onto my backside, stripping the booty shorts completely.

While I was kicking my shorts away, Waylon pulled off his shirt. I moved to the edge of the bed and drifted to the floor. On my knees, I helped him get his boxers off. Now that we were both completely naked, I moved into the middle of the bed on all fours.

Waylon moaned in delight, "Goddamn Lyndsey! You are fucking hot."

I looked over my shoulder at him. His cock was throbbing and stiff, attesting to his arousal. He truly looked delicious.

I purred lasciviously, "I'm so ready for you, baby. Come get me."

Waylon positioned himself on the bed, pressing his stiff cock against me from behind. It was so more impressive than my own little dick and we both had pre-cum drooling from the tips of our aroused tools. He rubbed the head of his manhood up and down getting my puckered opening wet and slick. I bent a little, arching my back, giving him better access to my raised ass. I lowered my head to the mattress and jutted my tight butt for Waylon, whose strong hands were gripping and caressing my firm booty.

His thumbs dipped in and Waylon began to pry my cheeks apart. He was gentle and murmuring encouragingly. Soon, I felt his cockhead begin to push its way up into my slicked fuck-hole. Having fucked before, he knew what to expect as his meat pushed past my rectal ring and his low guttural moan of appreciation told me he was high on the delight of it.

My eager acceptance of his cock seemed to spur him on as he pushed further up into me. I arched my back, cooing and whimpering as I pushed back at him, claiming more his him inside me. He definitely received my message and doubled his lusty efforts. I felt a thrill of illicit pleasure at his insistent invasion of my body. Waylon's cock drove all thoughts from my mind.

In a way I'd never experienced before, not with Kyle or Ben or even with Mike, I gloried in the sensations of having Waylon's stiff cock planted in me, possessing my quivering flesh. I felt the luscious warmth as the bulge of his cockhead filled my tight cavity. Waylon's firm shaft slid back and forth rhythmically over and over, driving me ever toward climax.

"OH...fuck! Fuck my ass, Waylon. Oooh...ohhh! Take it baby," I purred to my masculine thrusting lover. Tossing my hair back, I looked over my shoulder at him.

Waylon had sweat on his brow. Pumping hard in me, he was taking ownership my smaller form.

He groaned, "Yea Lyndsey, you look so hot. I love y...I love fucking this ass, babe!"

He gave my ass a smack. My eyes widened. I thought last night might have been a fluke. My ass tightened and I moaned in ecstasy. Waylon growled while he pushed into me and smacked my upturned butt again. I sighed into the mattress. I lowered my head down fully and pushed my tight little ass back at him in time with his thrusts. From my vantage, I could see him in my peripheral. I grinned and licked my lips at him. He smiled wickedly and gave my other cheek another stinging swat.

I wailed in pleasure and came onto my bunched comforter. My boi-cunt was squeezing his cock as my orgasm swept through me in sizzling euphoria. I hadn't even finished riding my rapturous peak when I realized Waylon had pulled out. I expected to feel his warm jizz on my back but it never came. Instead, he grasped my ankles and flipped me over to the side and onto my back. He roughly pushed my legs up and, astonished at his aggressiveness, I reached under my knees and held them there.

Kyle could go to Hell. Waylon knew me. He knew I liked to be man-handled during sex. He also knew how I liked to be treated on a date too. He knew how to talk to me when we were alone. Waylon quite simply...knew me.

The exquisite cocks-man said, "That's it babe, you're taking all this dick."

He continued his taking of my tight tunnel with his meaty cock and accelerated his pumping. I pushed myself out to Waylon's hot hands. His hot missle was lodged in me as he held my ankles in a high "V". His hands left my legs, leaving me holding them aloft and he reached down to grope at my offered tits. He twisted the nipples cruelly but expertly. My penis throbbed anew at this domination by Waylon.

I wasn't sure where the new side of Waylon had come from, but so far, I didn't care. He was giving me the treatment I craved but with none of the malice. I felt him reach down between us and wrap his hand around my tiny penis. He stroked it gently each time he rammed his cock up into my ass. He had me writhing with that added pleasure, my every move and spasm was massaging his long manhood buried deep in me.

Waylon was staring into my eyes as his thrusting became harder and faster, pushing me deeper into the mattress and pillows. I tried to find some balance in this dizzying whirlwind of ecstasy. In the end, I had to settle for just riding wave after wave of enjoyment. Waylon was an alpha and he was going for broke. One of his large hands groped at my high globes and his hard cock pistoned in and out of my slippery chute.

My own penis was so hard that it ached as he kept me in hand. He was still jerking my penis in time with each pump of his much more significant shaft. My sphincter was throbbing and twitching around his invading member. Moaning with pleasure, I dropped into an abyss of pure sexual brilliance. Waylon pounded me until I couldn't have been able to tell you my own name. He seemed to be limitless and he fucked me for what could have been hours for all I knew.

My cock suddenly spurted blasts of hot come into his hand and my eyes flew open. He was still gazing at me with pure unadulterated lust. My own orgasm set him off and he arched his back pushing as much of himself into me as possible. We both exploded in orgasmic jubilation.

My lover flopped to the side of me onto his back. I rolled into his side. One hand caressed his tightly muscled chest while we both sucked in huge gulps of oxygen. Both our hearts thundered and I could feel his beating under my hand. I stretched one of my long smooth legs over him and molded my body against his side. He hooked an arm around me, turned, and kisses the top of my head.

It was late in the evening now but the days were getting longer as we neared the end of the semester. I wondered what would happen when the time came.

I scooted out of bed and held out my hands to Waylon. He took my hands and hauled himself out of bed too. I shrieked when he scooped me up and carried me into the bathroom. He turned on the shower and once the water was warm, we both crammed into the little space. I wish I had a tub so we could have had some room, but my little apartment only had the one little shower stall.

We lazily stroked each other with the sudzer. Once we were thoroughly coated with soap I asked, "Waylon?"

"Yes," he answered.

I looked up, "You played with my penis..."

He stared back, "I know. Did you like it?"

"Well...yea," I started, "But...why?"

"Why did I play with it or why did you like it," he snickered.

I giggled, "I know why I liked it, silly." I leaned up and kissed him, "Why did you play with it."

While absently stroking his chest with a bar of soap, Waylon thought about his answer.

Finally he said, "Well, we were fucking and I wanted you to feel good. So I did whatever I thought you might enjoy. I know you have a penis, but I wanted you to like what I was doing."

The next question was one I was scared to ask. What if he liked me because I had a penis? What if he was a closeted gay?

I meekly asked, "What if I had a pussy?"

"Then I would have played with your pussy. I would have fucked you there too at some point," he said firmly.

"Waylon, how would you feel if I completed my transition?" I asked him.

He told me, "I'd be happy for you. I kinda figured this was always the plan or at least I assumed as much."

He was still looking at me tenderly. His hands reached around and pulled me against him. His hand stroked my back and butt with the soap.

I was agonizing, "Would you still want me...with a pussy, I mean?"

"Of course," Waylon said simply.

"Really?" I asked

"Lyndsey," he started, "I'm not gay. I think of you as a woman. I know you plan to transition. I hoped I'd be able to support you in that. I like you for you. We were having a great time and I wanted to make you feel good. For now, that includes your penis. Someday, it won't. If you let me, I'd like to make you feel good then too."

Big sobs came forth and I couldn't stop them. Waylon wrapped me in his comforting arms. I felt him shift the hug and he turned the water off. He stepped out, snagged my towel, and wrapped it around me. He steadied me as I stepped out of the shower stall, still sniffling.

I looked up at him, "Yes, I'd like you to make me feel good then too. Don't mind me, silly. These are happy tears. Truthfully, the way you played with my secret so readily, I thought you might secretly be gay."

Waylon had whooshed in relief when I told him they were happy tears, but then gasped in shock when I said I thought he might be gay.

I laughed, "I'm just kidding, babe. I had hoped it was about liking me for me."

"I do," Waylon asserted.

"I know," I kissed, "I know."

My phone buzzed again. I dropped my towel, walked naked into the bedroom with an extra sway for Waylon's appreciative gaze and snatched up the phone. My eyes widened.

Apparently, I had been so into our hot fuck session that I never heard the buzzing notifications from Kyle texting me several more times. Waylon and I were having too much fun to notice the phone.

One of the messages was, Kyle: Where the fuck are you?

Then, Kyle: I told you to get your faggot ass over here. NOW!

Kyle: Your phone better be dead!

Kyle: Is Waylon there, Fag?

Seeing my shocked face, Waylon's brow furrowed as he pulled on his boxer briefs. He gently pulled the phone from me and turned it to look at the screen. I watched as a change came over this super sweet guy, who was one of the most laid-back people I'd ever met. I saw storm clouds form in his eyes as the rage took control of his features and his skin became flushed with fury.

"Mother fucker," was all he said.

He whipped up his shirt and tugged it on quickly. Angrily, he yanked on his jeans. He looked like a bull getting set to charge out of my house. I grabbed his face and turned him to look at me.

"Babe, calm down, " I soothed, "You had to expect he wouldn't take this we..."

My sentence was interrupted by a car horn blaring in the alley. A quick look out the window revealed exactly what I thought it would be: Kyle fucking Brown. He jumped out of his car and began running up the sidewalk to my back porch. I yelped in surprise and Waylon simultaneously pushed me onto the bed and sped downstairs. The must have met at the back door and that's when the yelling started.

I quickly rummaged through my underwear drawer and pulled on a cheap gaff and sports bra. The heated exchange sounded close to violent now. Kyle was calling me everything from fag, to slut, to tranny whore. Waylon was yelling right back at him and then Waylon said something I couldn't quite hear but the tone was unmistakable. It was menacing and threatening. All sound stopped.

A pair of Love Pink sweat pants and a shirt I snagged out of the hamper was going to be my attire of choice, I guess. I had barely exited the room when I heard the first blow land. There was a grunt of exclamation, then the battle ensued.

I was worried for Waylon. Kyle was bigger, meaner, and no stranger to violence. My boyfriend (which he was now) was going to get his ass kicked over this. I couldn't just let that happen. I ran toward the fight determined to help Waylon if I could.

The thought vanished a few short seconds later. What I saw, made my nipples tighten and fully aroused me once again.

Kyle was on his back on the cracked sidewalk. Waylon was standing over him, gripping Kyle's shirt by the collar. Kyle's nose was bleeding and his lip looked busted. Waylon's eye-socket was red and raised. I suspected it would turn into a black eye before the end of the night. The fight had not been one-sided. Waylon was the victor though. Quite dominantly too, it seemed. He pulled Kyle in close to his face.

"Get the fuck out of here," he snarled, "Lyndsey is my woman now. (Yes, that made me horny as Hell.) You so much as look at her again, and I will beat the ever-lovin' shit out of you!"

Waylon shoved Kyle back to the concrete and stepped away from him. He pulled me close, hugging me protectively with one hand, while watching Kyle stagger to his feet. We waited as he made it to his car and fell into it. He pulled away for what turned out to be the last time I'd ever see him.

"Aren't you afraid he'll tell everyone about me?" I asked Waylon once we were back inside with zip-loc of ice on his knuckles and a bag of frozen peas pressed to his eye. "You know, out you to the other brothers in the frat and stuff."

Waylon didn't even need to think about this answer, "No, for a couple reasons. One: no one would believe him. Two: they all like me more. And three: what do you think would happen if he not only confessed to going out with a transgender but basically told everyone that Will did too? Will would boot his ass from the frat and kick his ass every day for the rest of his life. Nah, he's gonna keep his mouth shut.

"Well, to the victor goes the spoils," I told him as I settled into his lap.

He cupped my butt, pulling me close as I arced my arms around his neck and kissed him deeply.

+++++++++++++++++++

Waylon was right. Kyle never said a thing about it that we ever heard. Fear of consequences, I guess, kept him silent. Will was very cool about all of it. He wished us the best and confessed his jealousy. He jokingly made me promise to get in touch with him when I was finally sick of Waylon.

Will has stayed in touch over the years. Through my transition, through Waylon and my marriage and through his own marriage to Dacia, every time he saw us, he would ask if I was over that doofus yet. Luckily, my parents liked Waylon and that made things easier. All of that came so much later.

This story ends when my man beat my bully, won my heart, and became the love of my life.

When you meet "The One", listen to your gut.

12