Listening In

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Keira took it, and her fingers brushed over mine. I think the weed amplified that touch, because my heart jumped as she did it.

She surveyed me coolly. "Of course it was. I figured since you never get out, you're always studying, your boyfriend isn't around, you needed a little... release. Was I right?"

Why did she have to maintain such intense eye contact when she spoke? I tried to laugh it off. "Well, I don't think I got that message. I just thought you two got carried away."

Keira took another long drag from the joint and exhaled a thick cloud of smoke, briefly obscuring her face. "I heard you touching yourself. You were panting."

A shudder went down my spine, ending somewhere near my pussy. "No I wasn't," I said, far too quickly.

Keira laughed. "It's cool! I'm not judging you or anything. I think it was sexy."

I changed the subject. I wasn't ready to admit that to anyone, I barely even admitted it to myself. "Why haven't I seen Dillon around here, anymore?"

Keira took another hit from the joint and rolled her eyes. "I dumped him."

"What, why?"

Keira laughed again. "The motherfucker proposed to me!"

"That's wonderful!"

Keira laughed harder, then coughed from the smoke. She went on, breathlessly, "No it's not! He did it in public too, in front of everyone. It was so embarrassing. We'd only been dating for a month! No, that's definitely over with."

"So you don't love him?"

Keira passed the joint back to me, and locked on my eyes again. "Did it sound like I was in love with him? When I was deepthroating his cock?"

I swallowed unconsciously and took a hit, avoiding her gaze. "I don't know what you mean."

"I didn't love the guy. I'm not looking to get married at twenty. I just wanted to have fun. He got carried away. He's confusing lust for love."

"So why not tell him that, and keep seeing him?"

Keira shook her head. "The only fun is in breaking someone. Once they're broken, it's not fun anymore. Then everybody wants to get all possessive and serious and act like an adult. Why can't we just be horny kids? Isn't that what college is all about?"

"I guess." I took a deep breath before plunging into my next question. "How do you do what you did to Dillon, by the way?"

"What, deepthroating?"

"No. How you told him what to do and all that. How do you get him... under control?"

Keira laughed. She seemed to think everything I said was funny. I guess it was the weed. "You mean dominating him? It's easy. Especially with guys. You just need to press the right buttons. Up here." She tapped her temple with her finger, then burst into another breathless fit of giggles.

"Oh." It wasn't quite as illuminating as I thought it'd be.

"Why? Did you like hearing me dominate him? Did you like hearing him beg? Is that why you touched yourself?" She grinned devilishly.

"I didn't - I wasn't - " But I could see in her eyes that I didn't have a leg to stand on here. Who was I kidding? "Yeah," I mumbled sheepishly, my cheeks going red. Admitting what had happened felt like I had crossed some kind of invisible line, and I suddenly felt like I was on terrifying, unstable new ground.

Keira leaned into me, so close I held my breath without noticing. "That's why I put on that show for you. I think it's good for friends to help each other, every now and then..."

I suddenly realized how skimpily she was dressed. Loose, low cut shirt, no bra. Thick brown thighs accentuated by her tight jean shorts. Her sweet brown eyes again finding mine, and holding them.

She reached out with a hand, and gently brushed my hair out of my face, her fingers lingering on my cheek, full of suggestion. I coughed abruptly, forgetting I still had the joint between my lips. I doubled over, grateful for the distraction. Keira laughed, always so at ease, then hopped off the bed and got me a water bottle from the fridge. I downed it, still trying to force myself to stop coughing.

Keira went over to her desk and sat down. "You can finish the joint. I have to get homework done." She didn't look over at me again.

So I stayed on her bed, trying to get my breath back, her words still echoing in my head.

***

I tried to tell myself later that it was just the weed that made me look at Keira the way I did. I wasn't gay. Or even bi. Weed just did funny stuff with your head, and that's why I had to change panties after she left the room. It was the weed that made me get all wet and sticky between my thighs.

I confided in Val the next day about what happened. She seemed amused more than anything else.

"Help each other, eh? That's what she said?"

I nodded. We were leaving the gym after a much needed workout. It cleared my head to exercise, and Val was a great workout buddy even though I could never keep up with her. "I don't know what to make of it. Is she coming on to me, or something?"

Val burst out laughing. "Oh my god, Clara. You're the most innocent girl I've ever met."

"No I'm not," I huffed, irritated.

"Of course she's coming on to you! The question is, do you like it?"

"No. Of course not," I said, more confidently than I felt. "Even if I was into girls - and I'm not - I just got out of a relationship."

"No one's talking about a commitment. She said, 'Help each other.' Not, let's run off to Vegas and tie the knot. It's sex. Release. Cumming. Hard. All over her face."

I laughed. "That's disgusting."

Val shrugged. "If you say so."

"But what if she's just teasing me? This could all be some weird psychological game to her. I mean, look at how she treated Dillon."

Val grinned. "Well there's only one thing to do with a tease."

"What's that?"

Val looked me dead in the eye. "You break them. Make them want it more than you do. All teases are just subs waiting to be broken in."

I laughed again, but this time it was a little nervous. She said it with such confidence. Like she had experience, or something...

Some guys catcalled us, which broke the sudden tension. When they passed, we didn't return to the subject.

***

The subject of us "helping each other" didn't come up again until three nights later. And this time, it wasn't a discussion.

I was awoken by the door being unlocked and voices. My eyes opened, but I didn't turn around; I was facing away from the door and Keira's bed. I heard the clatter of heels crossing the threshold. Soft, feminine voices. Keira... and another girl? I lifted my head a little to hear better.

"So this is your room, eh?"

My stomach did somersault. I knew that voice. No way. No fucking way.

But Val went on, her voice clear and unmistakable. "Small. Cozy. And your roommate is here."

"Does that bother you?" asked Keira in a sultry whisper.

"No," replied Val playfully, and I could them getting close to one another by the rustling of their clothes. "But it might bother her."

"I doubt it."

"Yeah? Why is that?" said Val, her voice dropping and getting huskier.

"She might like listening in," replied Keira softly, and there was a sudden wet smacking noise. Oh my God. They were kissing - no, making out - vigorously up against Keira's desk. Keira and Val were attacking each other's faces like horny prom night high schoolers. Keira seemed to moan softly under the wet noises of their tongues wrestling.

I felt a twinge in my pussy, and my next breath came out as a shudder. I wasn't about to admit to myself that I was really into this, but my body was way ahead of me.

Objects toppled on Keira's desk, as Val seemed to lift her onto it, not breaking their kiss as she did so. I could almost picture Keira pressed up against the wall, while Val forced her tongue into Keira's mouth, kissing her passionately.

I longed to turn over and look at them - my body craved it. I was quickly realizing I really wanted to watch them fool around. But I was terrified. What did it mean if I turned around? That I was bi? A lesbian? Would it break their tryst if they saw me looking at them? I hated my indecision.

Suddenly, the kissing noises stopped. Keira let out a nervous, breathless laugh. "We should slow down. Before we get out of control."

This was followed by high-pitched gasp. If I didn't know better, I'd say Val just grabbed Keira by the throat.

"Who said you were in charge, huh?" Val murmured, like she was talking into Keira's ear.

A thrill plunged through me. I remembered what Val had said earlier about teases...

"No one," whimpered Keira meekly. Val started kissing her fiercely again, and this time Keira's moans sounded even more eager. Holy shit. Val was right.

The kissing stopped abruptly again. "Get on the bed." It was an order. Like the ones Keira had given Dillon.

I heard Keira walk over to her bed and lie down, followed closely by Val. "Lie down on your back," said Val, taking charge easily. There was a rustling noise, and it sounded like some clothes hit the floor. Val was undressing. My friend Val from Physics class was undressing right next to me, and all signs pointed to the fact that she was about to dominate my roommate.

"Keep your hands above your head," Val ordered, still undressing. I heard her pull her pants down. "Don't move."

My heart was racing. What was I about to listen to? There was no denying anymore that I really wanted to hear it, whatever it was - my sodden panties had made that abundantly clear. I was breathing hard now, my nipples stiffening under my shirt. I wanted to touch myself. I wanted to watch.

I wanted to join in.

"Stay still." There was more rustling, and the bed creaked. Fuck it, I had to see what was going on. They clearly weren't hiding anything, so why should I?

As quietly as I could, I turned over in bed. I winced at the slightest sound, and held my breath until I was facing the other way My eyes had already adjusted to the darkness of the room.

Across from me, I could see Val, naked from the waist down, straddling the the crotch of Keira, still clothed, with her hands still dutifully up above her on her pillow. Her large breasts heaving up and down with her rapid breathing.

"You're a tease, aren't you?" said Val, both hands massaging Keira's navel, lifting her shirt up steadily. "You like to be in control?"

"Sometimes," whispered Keira, her eyes on Val's hands and her shirt getting hiked further up her tummy.

"Is that why you wanted to tease my friend?"

I gasped as Keira's head suddenly turned towards me. Our eyes locked. My heart thudded in my chest. I had no idea what to expect. But she just looked back up at Val and nodded.

Val had worked Keira's shirt up over her large breasts, which were still held by her bra. "You wanted to tease poor Clara. Get her under your control just like your ex. Right?"

"Right," Keira gasped out, her body literally shaking with anticipation. Val's hands cupped Keira's face, like she was a puppy.

"Well now you're going to put on another show for her. Take your bra off."

Val took her hands away from Keira's face, and sat up straight, while Keira rushed to accomplish her task.

Val looked at me, and winked.

I swallowed, frozen. She turned back to Keira, whose large breasts were spilled out from the bra. Keira tossed the bra away. Even in the dim light, I could see Keira's thick dark brown nipples were erect.

"Oooh, look at these, Clara." I had seen Keira in her bra before, but never her bare breasts. My mouth literally watered at the sight of them. I let a hand drift under my shirt, stroking my navel. I was getting really turned on. The whole situation was surreal. Val's domination was unbelievably thrilling. Keira's shameless exhibitionism made me wet.

Val didn't touch Keira's breasts. She kept her hands firmly situated just under them, on Keira's ribcage. Val leaned into Keira's face.

"Play with them."

"W- what?"

"You heard me. Play with these nipples. Put on a show for us."

Keira's hands slowly dropped to her breasts, and cupped them. Her fingers found her nipples and she exhaled sharply.

"None of that slow shit. I said play with them. Really work them out. I want them nice and stiff."

Keira went to work on herself, and she started to moan. Her fingers ran over her nipples, stroking them and pulling them. Her chest heaved, thrusting her breasts into her own fingers, cruelly playing with her nipples like a trained slut.

"That's it," murmured Val. "Twist them. Now pull them out. Good girl. Flick them. Up and down. Ooh, I think she likes it..."

Keira was squirming now, panting, struggling to keep her moans in.

"God, I love a girl with sensitive nipples," Val said softly. "Keep going. Don't stop. Show us how you like it."

She kept reminding Keira that both her and I were watching Keira do this to herself. The thought seemed only turn Keira on more. She rolled her nipples faster, harder, her crotch thrusting up against Val. Her moans were turning into grunts. She was honestly working herself up to an orgasm right in front of us.

Watching Keira torture her own nipples made me unable to ignore mine any longer. I tore my shirt off, and found my cherry nipples flicking them up and down softly. My pussy was leaking right out of my panties, juices trailing down my leg.

Keira's breathing was coming out in hisses now, her hips bucking up against Val. A thin sheen of sweat was glistening on her forehead.

Val grabbed her chin. "Don't close your eyes. Look at me while you do it."

Keira whimpered and looked up at Val pleadingly. Her nipples were thick points now, looking painfully stretched and erect but she didn't stop teasing them. "Please," she gasped out.

Val smiled. "What?"

Keira shuddered. "Oh God... please... suck them..."

Val lowered her face to Keira's chest. Keira's hands left her poor nipples.

"Who told you to stop? Keep working those nips."

Keira let out a petulant moan, and continued, Val's face sinking closer in between her breasts while she played with them.

When Val spoke, it was in between kisses on Keira's chest. "You want me to suck these nipples? Lick them? Give them a nice kiss after how rough you've been with them?"

"Yes..." Keira hissed out. If it was possible, she was going even faster on her nipples, really torturing herself. I was doing the same, but much slower, running my fingers over the tips delicately.

Val laughed. "God, look at you go. Slow down, baby. I don't want you to tear them off. That's it. You can be gentle with them now." Keira let out a guttural moan as she slowed her fingers down.

"You must be going crazy down there. Can you cum like this? Just teasing your nipples?"

"No!" Keira moaned out. "It just gets me so close. It drives me crazy."

"Well what if I like you this way? All pent up and frustrated?"

"No!" Keira wailed, her fingers still dutifully playing with her nipples.

Val giggled. "Ok. You've been a good girl. Time for a reward. Move those hands."

Keira removed her fingers. Her body was bathed in sweat already, her breath heavy and deep. Her brown nipples looking raw from all the torture.

Val took one nipple into her mouth casually, slurping it loudly. She placed her index finger on the other nipple, and lightly flicked the tip.

"Oh, fuck, baby..." Keira moaned, writhing against her sheets. Then she inhaled sharply, very suddenly. "Oh, God, yes, bite it - oh my..."

Meanwhile, I was losing my mind on my bed. I couldn't stand the torture anymore, and plunged a hand into my panties to rub my aching clit, keeping one hand on one of my nipples. I was groaning, shocked by the sheer volume of fluid I was leaking out. Three fingers disappeared into my hot cunt all at once. They were driving me to the absolute edge of my sanity. I never touched myself like this, my fingers absolutely fucking my wet pussy while it made squelching noises. My eyes closed to slits, but I forced them open so I could continue to watch Val's domination of Keira.

Val was pulling Keira's nipple up with her teeth, stretching her breast out. Keira's hands clutched the sheets in desperation. Then she dropped it and Keira whimpered for more. Rather than going back, Val went up to Keira's mouth and kissed her deeply. Keira's hands tried to wrap themselves around Val's face, to pull her closer, greedily accepting her tongue - but Val roughly grabbed both of her wrists and plunged them above her head. Accepting that she wasn't to move her hands, Keira left them there. Still making out with her, Val's fingers found Keira's nipples and began to flick them herself.

Keira seemed like she was crying, she was so pent up. It looked like Val really was only interested in leaving her frustrated and crazy.

I sympathized as much as I could with Keira, my orgasm approaching like an inevitable tidal wave. I forced myself to slow down and catch my breath. I didn't want to cum just yet. I knew Val was only getting started. With titanic force of will, I removed my fingers from my cunt, despite my hot pussy greedily clenching down on them. I drew a shuddering breath, and shoved my soaking wet fingers in my mouth, and took my other hand back to my nipples.

Over on the other bed, Val pulled away from Keira all at once, finally leaving her poor nipples alone. "Alright, baby," Val cooed. "Time to address that needy pussy of yours. It's wet, isn't?"

Keira nodded furiously, just like Dillon had.

"Dripping wet?"

"Like a river," Keira said, in a sexy pout.

"You want me to take care of it?" Val grabbed Keira's breasts suddenly, making her yelp.

"Yes," Keira whimpered.

"Bend over." Val climbed off Keira. "Move it. I don't have all night."

Keira spun on all fours with pathetic speed. Her thick, toned ass, barely contained by her tight jean shorts stuck high in the air. Val put a hand on her ass, stroking it possessively. Then she looked over at me, still playing with my nipples under the covers, my legs splayed open like a whore.

"Look at that ass, Clara. That's something." She lifted her hand and brought it down - hard - on Keira's ass. It shook from the impact, and Keira squealed and thrust her ass out further as if inviting more spanks.

"Go on baby," Val said. "Let's lose the shorts."

Keira reached up between her legs and unbuttoned and unzipped the shorts.

"Pull 'em down, nice and slow."

Keira obliged. She wore no underwear, and after a few seconds of wiggling herself out of the shorts, her bare ass was there for both of us to see, lifted up high in the air.

"Arch your back. There's a good girl. Get that ass up." Val took a hand and spread Keira's ass apart. I could see everything, and the sight drove my fingers right back down to my clit, now as stiff a button as my nipples.

"Fuck, Clara, she's actually dripping. Look at that." God, Val was exposing my bent over roommate to me. This was really happening. My eyes had closed briefly from touching my clit, but I forced them open again. Val was right. Keira was dripping. I could see the juices trailing out of her like her cunt was weeping for joy. I could even see her asshole in the darkness, and that fact was thrilling in a way I didn't fully understand yet. I had never thought about girls' assholes before, never even fantasized about anal. But it was just the sheer depravity of her being exposed to me like this, seeing both her holes, that made me break out in shivers and attack my own clit.

"You keep that ass nice and high for us, ok, Keira?" She smacked it again, making Keira gasp, then got off the bed. For a terrified second, I thought she was coming for me. But instead she went to her discarded jeans which were in a pile on the floor. She took something out of the pocket, and got back on the bed, gripping one cheek of Keira's ass again.

"You know why I like to make girls bend over like this, Clara?" She didn't wait for an answer, and I could see now what she had in in her hand was a pink vibrator. She turned it on, and Keira's body tensed as she realized what she was in store for. "It's a power thing." She brought the vibrator close to Keira, dragging it slowly up her thigh. Keira shuddered and moaned into her mattress, her hands grasping out at her sheets. "When I got them exposed like this, I know they're broken. It's total submission. I can do whatever I want to them."