Listening In

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was getting myself too worked up again, my fingers slithering over my swollen button furiously, bringing myself dangerously close to exploding all over my bed. I rode the pleasure, grunting like an animal, wildly thrusting to mash my cunt against my searching fingers.

Keeping Keira's ass spread open, Val dragged the vibrator up Keira's slick cunt. Keira let out a moan from somewhere deep in her throat. A loud moan that the whole hall could hear. A submissive, pleading moan.

"Ugh - you got me so wet..." Keira groaned, her voice trailing off into another loud moan, as Val brought the vibrator to her clit, rolling it over the button gently. Keira tried to move her ass away from the pleasure, but Val kept her still.

"Don't fight it. Just take it."

I could see Keira juices dribbling out freely from the torture, dripping on the bed. Keira seemed beyond noises for a second, inhaling sharply while Val worked the vibrator in a slow circle around her clit.

"Look at you, leaking all over the place. Making a mess." How did Val sound so calm right now? Did she do this all the time? "You want it inside? Nice and deep?"

"Oh, fuck, God, please, yes," Keira babbled, her stomach heaving. Sweat on her back, glistening in the moonlight.

"Oh you can beg better than that, can't you?"

"Ugh - please, baby, stick it in."

"I don't think you really want this..." Val's hand was slowing, bringing the vibrator away from her clit.

Keira lost all composure. "OH, FUCK, VAL - BABY - FUCK THIS PUSSY, PLEASE!" She screamed it at the top of her lungs, desperation etched into every word.

"That's a good girl." Val rammed the vibrator up inside Keira's cunt, and that was the last thing I saw before my eyes closed to slits and my whole body went rigid from a seismic orgasm. My legs stretched out painfully from the force of it. I felt it in between my toes. I'm pretty sure I tore my sheets writhing around like a madwoman.

I was soaked in sweat, hot, and totally exhausted after that. I tried to catch my breath and lay still.

Now it was Keira grunting like an animal, as Val thrust the vibrator in and out of her with no resistance. "Did you hear Clara cumming like a whore? You put on a real good show. You're such a good girl."

"Ugh - thank you, Val!" Keira forced the words out in grunts.

"I can tell you're getting close, baby. Your pussy is swallowing this vibrator up. You're going to ask me to cum, right? Not be a naughty girl like Clara and cum without permission, right?"

My eyes widened at that remark. Another twinge down below.

"Yes, I'll ask, I'll be a good girl - oh, fuck!" Val increased the tempo mid-sentence, working the vibrator in and out rapidly.

"What's my name?"

"Ugh, fuck - Val!"

"Say it again."

"Val!"

"Say it louder."

"VAL!" Another scream.

Val was practically ramming her now, fucking her so hard, I could hear the wet slap of her fist smacking against Keira's pussy. I could feel myself getting all hot and bothered again, my pussy responding to these noises.

"Whose pussy is this?"

"Yours!"

"Louder, baby girl."

"YOURS! Ugh - take it!"

"You gonna cum for me and Clara?"

"YES! GOD, YES, PLEASE!"

"Hold on a second." Keira wailed like a wounded animal, but Val just stopped fucking her abruptly. She turned over to me.

"Clara get over here, and look at Keira cumming for you."

I stared at her, unsure. Did I really have to -?

"Clara!" Val barked angrily. "This girl is about to cum for you, and you won't even look at it?"

"Please, Clara," begged Keira into her sheets. "Please watch me cum for you. Please."

Well, I couldn't say no to that, could I? I crawled out of bed, now totally naked with my shirt and panties strewn on my bed. I stumbled forward on weak legs to Keira's bed. This was the craziest night of my entire life.

Val started fucking her again, this time slow and deep thrusts, her eyes on mine. Keira moaned low and guttural, taking it like a champ. Val kept Keira's ass spread open. I could smell Keira's juices, I could see the sweat shining off her body. She had been worked long and hard tonight. She needed to cum, and Val was going to oblige her, but only provided I stared at Keira's cunt while Val made her do it.

"Kneel," Val ordered, still not picking up the tempo in fucking Keira. "Get your face level with that ass. I want you to watch her drip on this bed when she cums."

I did so without any argument. In fact, I was downright eager. I knelt down quickly, placing both hands on Keira's bad, my face inches away from Val's hand working the vibrator in and out. Val spanked Keira hard, finally picking up the tempo with me in place. I could hear the wet squelching noise of Keira's pussy gobbling up that vibrator. Val spanked Keira again, then spread her open. Keira was practically speaking in tongues, babbling obscenities as she was fucked roughly over the edge.

"You dirty girl. You're gonna explode, aren't you?

"Oh God, baby, fuck, Jesus, Lord, God, please, please - PLEASE!"

"Cum for us, Keira."

Keira's scream sounded like she tore her own throat. It was pure animal lust. She clawed at her sheets. She shook uncontrollably. Val just held her ass, and fucked her straight through it, like she was stabbing Keira's pussy. "Good girl, good girl..." she murmured through Keira's orgasm and her loud cries. Keira's pussy ran like a river all over Val's hand, leaving a large stain on the sheets. Keira shuddered like a broken woman, her screams descending into gasps, then into whimpers. I watched all, inches away from her pussy, breathless and excited.

And then it was over. Val, pulled out the vibrator, leaving Keira shaking uncontrollably with her ass up in the air. Without any hesitation, she forced the vibrator, still glistening with Keira's juices into my mouth. I accepted it eagerly, sucking it clean, tasting Keira's sweet juices for the first time. Then I licked Val's fingers clean, lapping at them like a puppy. She dragged her wet fingers up my face, and grabbed a fistful of my hair, yanking my head back.

"Now lick it out." And she shoved my face into Keira's sopping wet pussy. I almost choked on the fluids, not expecting this at all, but her firm hand made clear I wasn't going anywhere. I ate Keira's pussy, worming my tongue into her hot cunt, licking her slick insides. I'd never eaten pussy before - but after everything that had happened, it seemed like the natural evolution of events. Keira was a wet mess, but rather than repulsing me, it made me eager.

She tasted good. Warm and sweet.

"Oh, god, Clara, eat it." Keira seemed already eager for another orgasm, pressing her ass against my face. I was totally smothered. It was humiliating - and deeply arousing.

Val barked orders: "Get your hands on that ass. Spread her open." I did so. "Suck her clit. Tug on it. Yeah, like that. Pull it out." With pleasure. "Nice, long licks, Clara. Really get her cream on your tongue." Yes ma'am. "Now tongue that asshole. Don't let her force you out, work your tongue in. Show her who's boss."

A few days ago, if you told me I'd being eating Keira's ass while Val instructed me, I would have thought you'd lost your mind. Now, I couldn't imagine why I hadn't done this sooner. Why we don't we just do this all the time from now on? Keira moaned loudly and fingered herself while I worked my tongue inside her rosebud. Val's hand never left the back of my head, despite my clear eagerness. Keira came again, whimpering, and making a mess again all over her fingers, which I sucked clean.

Val yanked my head back, and I gasped for air. "I'm so proud of you two. You're like trained lesbian sluts now. But there's one person here who hasn't cum yet. It's time you two showed your appreciation to your teacher. Keira, lie down on your back."

Keira scrambled into position, and Val mounted her face, holding her wet cunt just above Keira's mouth. I felt a stab of jealousy. Having finally tasted pussy, I wanted to taste Val, too. Val fingered herself roughly, working up a lather of fluids. "Clara," she gasped. "Suck my nipples."

I eagerly accepted my task, peeling her shirt above her thick, stiff nipples, and sucking one into my mouth, playing with the other. Val moaned loudly and, without warning, dropped herself on Keira's mouth.

I have no idea about Keira's sexual history, but I'd be amazed if it was her first time eating pussy. She mashed her face eagerly against Val's box, gripping Val's clit between her lips and pulling it to and fro. Val tried in vain to stay in control, like she had been the whole night, but Keira's pussy eating seemed to be breaking down her commanding posture. Val - the great, mighty Val who had come in here like an experienced dominatrix - was now panting like Keira had been earlier as we brought ever closer to orgasm.

Seizing an opportunity, I grabbed both of Val's nipples and twisted them cruelly. She threw head back and screamed with pleasure, then looked back at me with pleading eyes. I couldn't believe this woman had gone from domme to sub in just a few minutes - and then it dawned on me.

She was giving me a chance to be assertive, more dominating. Hadn't I wanted that all along? I didn't expect it with her, but the sudden power change thrilled me.

I leaned in and kissed Val roughly, still torturing her nipples. She moaned into my mouth as forced my tongue in. Then I pulled back and looked her in the eyes.

"You close, Val? You gonna make a mess all over Keira's face?"

Val closed her eyes and nodded.

Without warning, I shoved her off of Keira's mouth. Val was shaking, sweaty, and seemed genuinely surprised. And even a little angry. Keira looked up at me in shock, Val's juices all over her mouth. When I spoke, I only addressed Val.

"Not yet. Not without permission."

Val glared at me. "You ungrateful little -"

"Shut up!" I barked, enjoying the acting. "Bend over."

This time, Val wasn't playing around when her eyes went wide. Nor was I.

"What?"

"You heard me. You want to cum? Bend over."

"I - I don't do that -"

"Aw, little Val has never had a taste of her own medicine?" I said in a mocking voice. Keira was catching on, getting up on her knees and approaching Val menacingly.

Keira said, "So the girl can dish it out. But can she take it?"

Val seemed to be genuinely apprehensive. Good.

"Keira, help me get this girl into position."

We set upon her, Keira forcing her head down into the same place Keira had put her head while Val tortured her pussy. I spread Val's legs wide. She was shaking, but not struggling, breathing fast and nervous. It was ridiculously sexy to see this muscular woman, so used to be in control, realizing she was about get dominated herself.

Her toned, pale white ass stuck up high in the air. Like she did Keira, I took a hand and spread her open.

"Well, would you look at this Keira?"

Keira moved around the bed and stared at Val's holes and giggled. "Wow, she's a mess, isn't she? Look at all that." She casually took a finger, and slowly dragged it up Val's wet cunt, accumulating a heaping helping of Val's cream. Val groaned loudly as Keira did it. Her juices were thick and white. Keira put the finger in my mouth. I sucked it clean, looking Keira in the eye as I did it.

"Tasty, Val. Very tasty."

"Ugh - thank you," she managed. She seemed to be enjoying the role reversal. Wasn't that what Val had said? Behind every tease, there was just a sub waiting to get broken? It seemed the same was true for those with dominating personalities.

I was enjoying it, too. But now, to really push Val's buttons.

"Now... Where did you leave that vibrator...?"

Val whispered, "Oh, God..." as Keira found the vibrator and turned it on. I straddled Val's back and used both hands to keep her spread open. Her creamy pussy was gushing in anticipation.

I looked up at Keira. "Give her a taste of her own medicine."

Keira grinned that devilish grin she had shown me the other day. "With pleasure."

I don't think our neighbors got any sleep that night. For that matter, neither did we, breaking Val in until the dawn. We made her do everything she had done to Keira, and then some, not stopping until we all literally collapsed from exhaustion.

I think it was safe to say, I was well over my breakup. In fact, I'd say I was a brand new woman.

***

When Val left that morning, I slapped her ass on the way out and said, "Bet you can barely walk after what we did -"

In a flash, Val reached out and gripped my cheeks roughly, puckering up my lips and cutting off my next few words. "Uh-uh. That's over with. Don't ever forget who's really in charge."

She let go of my face and I nodded weakly. "Yes ma'am."

Val smiled. "Good girl. You two play nice, now." She patted my cheek - a little hard, actually - and was gone.

Well, it was fun being in charge while it lasted, I suppose.

***

We had a few more threesomes that semester, working them into our busy schedules when we could. They became the basis of my nighttime fantasies for the rest of my life. And all too soon, as it always is with college, it was all over with.

Val graduated at the end of that semester and started working in the film industry as a very big female star's personal assistant. I won't say who, but I sincerely doubt Val just handles that woman's appointments. Keira, little, teasing Keira who said she wasn't interested in love, fell madly in love with some pre-Law guy the following semester and moved in with him after six months. They're pretty happy, from what I can tell - I don't see much of her anymore.

As for me, Tom tried to contact me after another week, saying he had a made a huge mistake in a very lengthy email that I never responded to. When he called repeatedly, I blocked his number. Good riddance.

The following year, after a series of short-lived flings with men and women, I met Tori, at a singer-songwriter open mic night. She was an Astronomy major, intent on working for NASA one day. We spent our first night together out in a park with a telescope. It's cheesy to describe, I know, but it was a wonderful night. Two years out of college, we're still together. I'd do anything for that woman.

I told Tori about Val and Keira one night in our apartment, while we were trading confessions over wine. I was worried she'd become jealous, but she seemed eager to hear the whole story. In fact, it seemed to really turn her on. She sat on my lap and kissed my neck while I told her the whole story, pressing me for every detail - I mean every detail; she even asked me how they tasted. I obliged, that night probably the clearest memory in my whole head. Later, sweaty and exhausted in our bed, she half-joked about calling Val up to join in with us.

That night, while she slept, I decided to send Val a text. I knew she was busy, maybe too busy to even consider such a request...

But she responded almost immediately. I smiled. Like I said, I'd do anything for my lovely Tori.