Listening to My Roommate Get Fucked

Story Info
Sam's roommate listens to her getting fucked by Chris
5.2k words
4.56
11.5k
14

Part 28 of the 30 part series

Updated 04/12/2024
Created 08/14/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AJPages
AJPages
278 Followers

Molly

"Ohh, that feels good," I moaned, as Josh teased me with his tongue.

His warm breath tickled my inner thighs and caused my pussy to clench and my legs to clamp around his head. He tugged me closer to him by my hips and moaned into me, pressing his tongue in between my lips. My body writhed in response; my back arched and my toes curled.

I was getting so lost in the feeling of Josh's mouth on me I didn't hear the laughter and muffled talking in the hall until after the apartment door slammed shut behind my roommate Sam, who'd just arrived home with company.

I heard what sounded like kissing and low moaning, then the unmistakable sound of a belt buckle being undone.

Josh smirked up at me from between my legs, and I smiled back as we continued to listen.

The voices in the hall were low and muffled, but I could make out a guy saying, "Get on your knees."

Josh rubbed my thighs and hips as more moaning and wet, slurping sounds came from right outside my bedroom door.

"She's sucking his cock," Josh whispered, smiling up at me.

I nodded and whispered back, "She must think I'm out."

"Should we let them know we're here?" he asked next, with a wink.

I bit my lip to keep myself from laughing, knowing what he had in mind.

Then I heard a gagging sound coming from the hall. My pussy tingled and clenched in response, and I squirmed a little.

"You like listening, don't you?" Josh whispered before continuing to lick me, tightening his grip around my thighs.

I felt the heat rising in my cheeks and knew my blush was giving me away, but I just moaned softly and encouraged him to continue by resting a hand gently on the back of his head.

Then we heard the guy in the hall say, "That's it, Sam. Take it all the way. You're such a good cocksucker." More moaning and gagging sounds followed.

"Sounds like Chris out there," Josh said, referring to his roommate, who we knew had been hooking up with mine occasionally.

He used his thumb to rub along my slit and circled my clit with his tongue. Then he slipped two fingers into me, pressing deep right away.

"Oh, fuck!" I gasped, arching and clenching on his fingers.

He didn't let up, curling them inside me and rubbing along my upper wall.

I struggled to stifle my moans and focused on listening to the sounds from the hallway as Josh brought me closer to orgasm.

"That's it, Sam. Rub yourself while I fuck your throat hard and deep. Just like I'm going to fuck your slutty pussy," Chris said, his deep voice resonating through the wall.

Then there was another shuffling sound and a thud that sounded like something hitting against the wall.

"Fucking take it," Chris groaned, aggressively.

I was slightly concerned for Sam until I heard her whimpering and moaning a moment later. Then the sound was cut off as she gagged on Chris' cock again. That brought me closer, my thighs clamping around Josh's head again.

"Good fucking slut," Chris growled.

Then I heard a slapping sound, followed by Sam's desperate-sounding moan that went on and increased in volume as Chris must've pulled out of her mouth.

"Fuck!" Sam yelled, followed by more moaning and whimpering.

"That's it. Cum hard for me as you take my cock down your throat!" Chris muttered. "I'm going to cum all over your slutty face. Get ready for it!"

I lost it then, hearing Chris grunting and imagining the scene that must've been unfolding just outside my bedroom door: Sam on her knees, and Chris standing over her, stroking and shooting cum all over her face.

It should be demeaning and gross, and I didn't understand why it turned me on. But I also couldn't deny it as my body writhed uncontrollably. I held Josh's head down between my legs and struggled not to moan out loud as I came, grinding and rubbing my pussy all over his face.

Josh moaned into me, loud enough that I thought Chris and Sam must've been able to hear.

So, I smothered him with my pussy and thighs to muffle the sound.

He squeezed and then slapped my ass as I came down and finally released him, breathing hard as the tension left my body.

"You taste so fucking good," Josh groaned, too loudly once again.

I gave him a warning look, but got distracted again before I could say anything as Sam and Chris laughed together in the hallway.

"Can you get me a towel?" Sam asked.

Then there were footsteps down the hall, as Chris must've been fulfilling Sam's request. "In the bathroom?"

"Yeah, in the linen closet behind the door. Fuck, it's everywhere!" Sam laughed.

Josh groaned with that imagery as he moved over me. He pulled my legs around him and pressed his cock against my pussy through his underwear. Then he leaned in to kiss me deeply, grinding his hips into me.

"I'm gonna fuck you so hard," he whispered, sliding his lips down to kiss my neck and behind my ear once again. "Until you can't keep quiet anymore and you moan loud enough to let them know we're here."

I moaned softly as I felt Josh's hard cock sliding along my slit through his underwear and imagined him fucking me just like that. As much as I would feel embarrassed for Sam to know we'd been basically eavesdropping on her with Chris, the thought of them knowing we were there and continuing anyway turned me on quite a bit.

I reached down to squeeze and rub Josh's hard cock through his boxer briefs. Then I slid my hand inside, wanting to feel the warm, smooth hardness of his erection.

He groaned, pushing his underwear down further and thrusting into my fist so that I was stroking him with a firm grip.

"I want to feel your wet pussy on my cock, Molly."

Josh and I had been together for a couple of months at that point, and hadn't yet done it without a condom. We were exclusive, and I was on birth control, so the only thing stopping us was an abundance of caution. But something about the added naughtiness of listening to Sam and Chris made me want to push past my comfort zone in other ways, too.

So as we writhed together, I arched my hips until Josh's cock pressed in between my lips. I held him there and moaned louder as he continued thrusting through my folds, his head bumping and brushing over my clit.

He growled and kept thrusting, faster and harder, sliding gradually closer to my opening.

"You want me to fill your pussy, don't you?" he asked, just above a whisper. "You want to feel my bare cock inside you?"

"Fuck, Josh!" I moaned, letting myself get a little louder, too.

"Tell me," he demanded. "Tell me what you want, Molly."

I knew he was teasing me, waiting for my response. He reached down to grip his cock and slapped my clit with it a few times before pushing into my opening, just enough to part my lips slightly.

I arched up, trying to feel more of him.

But Josh didn't give in that easily. He smirked, looking down at me, his eyes boring into mine as I whimpered and moaned, my body practically begging. "Tell me."

"I want you," I conceded, finally. "I want your bare cock inside me."

"Louder," he teased, smirking.

My next moan came out more like a whine as Josh pulled back, showing an almost inhuman level of self-control.

"Fuck me, Josh!" I begged, pulling on his hips and pressing up into him. "Please!"

He smirked at me and reached down between our bodies, pressing his thumb onto my clit and rubbing around in circles as he slid the tip of his cock up and down my slit, between my lips.

"I want to feel you cumming on my cock. I want to hear you."

By the time Josh finally pushed into me, thrusting deep right away and pinning my hips to the bed with his, I'd forgotten myself and moaned loudly, feeling the stretch from his thick cock.

I squeezed around him and got lost in the feeling for several thrusts before I realized there were more sounds coming from the other side of the wall. This time, it sounded like it was coming from Sam's room, which shared a wall with mine. There were slapping sounds of skin against skin, and more moaning and groaning.

Josh smiled down at me as he heard them, too, pushing deeper suddenly and making me yell out again. He kept going, pushing me to get louder and louder.

Then it sounded like things were picking up in Sam's room, too. Skin slapping faster, and more moans from Sam. It was almost like the guys were competing.

"You feel so good squeezing my cock, Molly," Josh groaned, loudly.

My body clenched with nerves and arousal. Apparently, being heard turned me on at least as much as hearing the others.

We kept going like that for a while, trading moans, dirty talk, and other sounds through the wall with the other couple.

Josh had to stop himself a few times whenever he felt close to cumming. He reached over to the nightstand to get my vibrator, a small toy that attached to my fingertip, and handed it to me so that I could help myself cum on his cock while he edged himself inside me.

I loved feeling and hearing his reactions each time as he got close; the tense expression on his face when he held himself back from cumming, the way his shoulders would shake as his whole body shivered, the sting of his fingernails digging into my hips.

There didn't seem to be any such pauses in the other room. The skin slapping sounds continued to build steadily in volume and tempo, along with Sam's moans, until we heard her letting go and cumming loudly, over and over again, on Chris' cock.

He encouraged her each time with grunts and dirty talk:

"You take my cock so well, Sam."

"You'll take it whenever I want and wherever I want to put it, won't you?"

"I want to feel your pussy gushing all over my cock again."

I was pretty sure Chris came again at some point too, based on a sudden grunt and an increase in the volume of his moans. But it was hard to tell since he seemed to just fuck through it and keep going.

I tried my best to put aside the fact that it was my best friend getting thoroughly fucked in the next room as I listened and rubbed my clit, until I came again too, on Josh's cock. I let myself get a little louder that time, though not quite competing with Sam's volume.

Josh held still as I came, barely holding on.

I wondered whether he was just trying to last as long as possible for the feeling, or if he might've been trying to compete, or at least keep up, with his roommate. I smiled up at him and pulled him into a kiss as I calmed down once again, squeezing and grinding on his cock as I held him close.

Josh groaned, kissing and groping me, squeezing my breasts and ass as he rested on top of me, grinding between my legs.

"I love feeling you cum on my cock, Molly. It feels so amazing like this," he said into my ear.

"You feel so good inside me, too," I said, enjoying the feel of his warm, smooth, bare cock.

"It's so hot to feel you getting turned on by this. Are you thinking about what it would be like to watch them?"

My pussy clenched around him again, as if to answer for me.

"Yes," I admitted. "And thinking about them watching us, too."

Josh groaned and pushed himself back up over me, resuming thrusts. He'd pull back slowly, almost all the way, and then slam back into me hard and fast.

"Tell me what else you're thinking," he commanded. "Are you wondering just how big Chris' cock is? Or how it would feel inside you?"

I started breathing harder as he fucked me deeply, and I knew I couldn't deny what he was suggesting. The sudden gush of wetness from my pussy would've tipped him off, if nothing else.

"Sam said his cock is about eight inches and fairly thick," I replied in a whisper, hoping that the still-loud moaning and cursing in the next room would've drowned out my words.

"He says eight and a quarter. A good two inches bigger than me," Josh said unashamedly. He reached under me to squeeze my ass and lift my hips slightly, angling his cock to hit the upper wall of my pussy as he continued thrusting. "Keep rubbing your clit with that toy."

I moaned louder, my back arching as I built up again from the dual stimulation of his cock and the vibrator.

"Have you ever been with anyone that big before?" Josh asked at normal volume, smirking down at me as he filled me, holding and grinding into me before pulling back again.

"No," I admitted with a breathy moan. "Fuck, that feels so good!"

I rubbed and squeezed Josh's forearm, wanting to encourage him to keep doing what he was doing with his cock.

"You want to though, don't you?"

There was an intense look in his eyes as he asked that made me feel unsure about whether I should admit the truth. But something was telling me he already knew the answer anyway, and just wanted to hear me say it.

Still, I wanted to reassure him first. "I love the way you feel. Your cock feels perfect inside me."

He grinned and thrusted hard and fast a few times suddenly, as if rewarding me for the compliment. It was almost enough to bring me over the edge, but then Josh groaned and slowed again.

"But you're curious about feeling a big cock like his too, aren't you?" he asked insistently.

"I don't know, I guess so," I breathed. "It sounds like Sam's enjoying herself."

We smiled together as we listened to my roommate's persistent moans. I wondered how long she could go on like that before her voice would start getting hoarse.

"I normally get a little jealous when I have someone over and we're hooking up at the same time as Chris, wondering whether the girl I'm with might prefer fucking him. But listening and talking about it with you is turning me on so much," Josh confided.

"Really?"

"Yeah," he insisted. "It's not that I'd want him to steal you away or anything, but I just have this feeling like I want you to feel as good as possible, even if I'm not the one causing it."

"That's very chivalrous of you," I said, smiling up at him. "I think..."

Josh laughed, rubbing my thighs and thrusting again.

Then the sounds from the other room picked up again, as Chris and Sam seemed to build up towards another round of orgasms. Sam was still in a pretty constant state of moaning and cursing, but her sounds got louder, punctuated by what sounded like faster, harder thrusts from Chris.

"Take it, Sam. You're a slut with a wet cunt who can't get enough, aren't you?"

Josh and I both groaned as we overheard Chris' dirty talk. Josh started thrusting harder and faster again. I built up toward another orgasm from the friction of his cock and hoped that he would keep going all the way this time.

"You want more of my cum deep inside your slutty pussy?" Chris asked Sam. "Tell me! Tell me to fill your cunt. Tell me you want my cum!"

"Fuck! I want all of your cum deep inside me!" Sam yelled back. "Pleeaseee!"

Josh grunted, thrusting faster and harder. "Fuck, I'm close, Molly! Hold that vibe on your clit!"

I rubbed myself faster, desperate to cum again.

"I want your cum deep inside me, too!" I said. I was too nervous to shout it, but said it loud enough to make sure he'd hear it above all of Sam's noise.

My words had the desired effect. Josh groaned loudly, thrusting deep and releasing into me almost instantly. I felt his hot cum shooting and filling me up, and it was enough to bring me over the edge again, too. My pussy clenched and contracted, milking the rest of the cum from his cock.

Chris and Sam's moaning and yelling continued a couple minutes longer, as Josh and I relaxed, kissing and grinding together still. He didn't pull out of me right away, but continued thrusting his cum deeper into me. I moaned in response, wrapping my legs around him tightly and squeezing, keeping him pinned on top of me.

"It turned me on so much hearing you tell me to cum inside you. I've been wanting that so much. I think about it a lot when I jerk off."

"Really?"

"Yeah. And it felt even better than I imagined. Especially with you cumming too and clenching around me like that."

I smiled up at him, biting my lip and squeezing around him once again. "I'm glad. It felt great for me, too."

Then we heard Sam cumming again, followed quickly by Chris, cumming loudly for a third time. There was some more cursing and what sounded like ass slapping as they recovered.

Once it sounded like they'd stopped, Josh yelled, "You win again!"

I could hear Sam and Chris laughing through the wall, but I still felt embarrassed by the way he put it out there like that, that we'd been listening, even though I knew it must've become apparent to them. If anything, their laughter helped to break through the awkwardness a bit.

"I don't know, it sounded to me like everyone won, at least once!" Chris returned.

"That's true. Most of us mortal men really only get one shot at a time, you know!"

Josh's self-deprecating comment brought on more laughter, and I finally allowed myself to join in.

"See, nothing embarrassing about a group of friends who enjoy listening to each other fuck," he said just to me, kissing me again.

I looked up at him incredulously between kisses and laughed. "Just another Tuesday night for you, then?"

"Yep," he laughed.

We kept chuckling and kissing until we were interrupted by a knock on my bedroom door a minute or two later.

"I'm getting water," Chris called in. "You guys need anything?"

"Yeah, a couple of waters would be great, thanks!" Josh yelled back.

I figured that meant we'd have to face Chris and Sam once and for all, so we both moved to get up. Josh put on his boxers and a t-shirt, and I pulled on my robe, tying it tightly around my waist.

I felt the stickiness of cum between my legs, dripping down my inner thighs. It felt dirty in an exciting way, I realized. Still, I felt a need to clean up a bit, and slipped out to go to the bathroom.

By the time I re-entered the hall, the others were all standing around talking and laughing. Chris was just in his boxer briefs, and Sam had pulled on her robe, too. There was an intense feeling as we all looked each other over and made small-talk, echoes of moans and other sounds of pleasure still hovering fresh in our memory.

"Sorry for interrupting your evening," Sam said, looking at me. "I didn't know you were home."

"I figured," I laughed.

Then I noticed a gooey, whitish clump in Sam's hair. I was about to say something about it, but stopped myself as an image of Chris cumming all over her face flashed in my mind suddenly, causing more tingles between my legs.

She noticed me staring, though, so I figured I had to come clean. I tapped the same spot on my head, smirking and blushing, indicating that she had something there.

Sam brought a hand up to her head to feel around for the spot and laughed as she remembered what it was. "Yeah, I know. I really need a shower."

"I hope you didn't use my towel to clean up," I teased.

Sam laughed back, blushing. "No, it wasn't."

After a little more awkward small talk, Chris went back into Sam's room to finish getting dressed.

"I take it you're staying?" he asked Josh.

Josh looked at me to confirm, and I did a sort of half shrug, half-nod, wanting to convey that I was okay with it if he wanted to, but he didn't have to.

He seemed satisfied enough to decide. "Yeah, I'm staying. You're not?"

"Nah, I'm not allowed," Chris answered, smirking and winking at Sam.

She rolled her eyes and blushed.

But Chris didn't push it any further. He kissed Sam on the cheek and groped her ass through her robe before heading to the door.

"Goodnight, you crazy kids. Don't have too much fun without me."

We all laughed and wished him a good night. Once he was gone, the conversation halted. I had some questions I wanted to ask Sam, but didn't want to do so in front of Josh.

"I'm gonna take that shower," she said, breaking the silence and smirking, gesturing towards the bathroom with a nod.

"Sounds good," I laughed. "I'm ready for bed, I think."

Then we all wished each other a good night, as Josh and I retreated into my room, closing the door behind us.

AJPages
AJPages
278 Followers
12