Listening to My Roommate Get Fucked

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sam

Once I'd showered and washed all of Chris' cum from my hair, face, and inside of me, I put on some fresh underwear and a tank top and got into bed. Everything that happened that night involving Molly and Josh was unexpected, to say the least. I was excited to tell my boyfriend Mark all about it, though I knew he'd probably be disappointed to have missed out.

It had been over a week since Mark and I had last seen each other, at a fundraiser gala at the campus gym where I worked as a lifeguard, and taught swim lessons to his kids. He'd attended the gala with his wife, Heather, and I'd brought Chris.

When Mark and I made our plans for the event ahead of time, we'd decided to create an opportunity for him to "catch" me with Chris, and to discreetly watch him fuck me in a hallway near the pool. But then, on the night of the gala, Mark involved his wife in our fun, and both of them ended up watching.

As soon as I'd noticed Heather was with him, a knot had formed in the pit of my stomach that I recognized right away as jealousy. Mark had never talked much about how things were at home, and I hadn't asked much, either. But I'd always imagined that things must've been pretty bad, at least sexually, to drive him to cheat.

So, seeing them having fun together made me wonder what I was even doing. What did Mark need me for, if he was still having fun sex with his wife?

I hadn't voiced any of those thoughts, of course. Not that I'd had the opportunity, even if I wanted to. Since the gala, Mark was being extra careful at home, so he hadn't been able to get away as much as he normally did. The time apart wasn't helping. It felt like I was just stewing in my feelings.

Still, I pushed all of that aside to text Mark and tell him about my night.

Sam: Chris just left :P

Sam: It's been an interesting night lol

I toggled to different apps while I waited to see if Mark would respond, scrolling aimlessly through social media feeds.

Then a notification banner popped up with a text from Chris.

Chris: Just saying goodnight

Chris: And I hope you'll call me back over later or in the morning if things look promising for a foursome ;)

I smiled, laughing to myself a little as I replied.

Sam: I don't see that happening with Molly

Sam: Not with me, anyway lol

Chris: Damn, that's too bad

Sam: Can't win em all

Chris: lol

Chris: Well, I'm available anyway if you think of any other reasons to invite me back over ;)

Sam: lol

Sam: You're insatiable

Chris: Takes one to know one :)

Mark had given me permission to keep fucking Chris while he was unavailable. But somehow, that made my jealousy even worse. I liked it when Mark was demanding and restricted me from being with any other guys. His possessiveness was a huge turn on for me. Beyond that, it just made me feel wanted.

But Mark had his own conflicting feelings. He'd expressed before that he didn't think it wasn't fair for him to restrict me, since he needed to spend most of his time with his family at home.

While I agreed with that in theory, I'd insisted that I actually enjoyed the restrictions. Whenever he loosened them, it felt to me like he was losing interest.

There was a part of me saying I should push the boundaries with Chris, to see him more often or maybe even let him stay overnight again, knowing it would piss Mark off. At least that would catch his attention. But I didn't want to play games like that. I was unhappy with the situation, but getting back at Mark and making him jealous too wouldn't accomplish anything, and I knew it would only make me feel worse in the end.

After several more minutes of mindless scrolling, I sighed and clicked my phone off, setting it on the bedside table and rolling over to go to sleep.

***

The next morning, I woke up late and found that Mark had responded to my message a couple of hours earlier.

Mark: Interesting how?

Mark: Can't wait to hear about it ;)

I kept things vague in my response, hoping he'd be curious enough to at least find time to call me for some phone sex later.

Sam: I can't wait to tell you about it :)

Then, I got up to start some coffee. Molly's door was still closed, so I assumed she and Josh were sleeping in, too.

As I moved about in the kitchen, making coffee and breakfast, I thought I heard some more sex sounds through the closed door, but it didn't get as loud as the night before. I smirked to myself at the memory as I made some scrambled eggs on the stovetop and felt a tingling sensation between my legs.

I was just sitting down at the kitchen table to eat when I heard Molly's door open, and she and Josh finally emerged.

"There's coffee and eggs if you guys want some," I said, as we all said a semi-awkward good morning.

They both took me up on the offer, and Molly brought out some fruit and croissants as well.

"So last night was fun," Josh started in, after just a little casual conversation.

I laughed, somewhat uncomfortably. "Definitely interesting."

"What's up with Chris not being allowed to spend the night?" Josh asked bluntly.

Before I could figure out how to answer, Molly spoke up on my behalf. "I'm guessing Sam's boyfriend Mark wouldn't allow it."

"Boyfriend?" Josh asked.

Then it was my turn to blush. I rolled my eyes to brush off the attention. "It's not like I sent him out on a three-mile hike in the middle of the night. You guys live right across the street!"

They both laughed and conceded.

I was hoping Molly would let the topic drop there, but she apparently wasn't going to let me off that easily.

"I haven't seen him around as much lately. What's going on there?"

My insecurities spiked as Molly asked about Mark. I didn't want to say anything to her about what had happened at the fundraiser. I could just imagine what she would have to say about the messy situation I'd gotten myself into. I was sure I'd at least get an 'I told you so.'

"He's just been busy with family stuff lately," I answered, opting for a simplified version of the truth.

I saw a flicker of reaction in Molly's eyes and knew what I had coming.

"You know that's what you have to live with if you're going to be with a married guy, though," she said, calling me out as expected. "Are you still sure it's what you want?"

I shrugged, defensively. "It's obviously not just about wanting a married guy."

Molly gave me a slightly judgmental look.

"I think I'll leave you guys to it," Josh said after an awkward moment, quickly finishing the last few gulps of his coffee and getting up to escape. "Sorry Sam, I didn't mean to open a can of worms."

"It's fine," I said, shrugging it off.

He brought his plate and mug to the sink and then bent to kiss Molly on the cheek. "I'll stop by the bar during your shift later."

"Okay," she said, squeezing his arm as he headed out. "See you later."

Molly took another sip of coffee and pushed a last bit of scrambled egg around on her plate as we listened to Josh leave, closing the apartment door behind himself and descending the creaky stairs in the main hallway of the building.

"Don't look at me like that," I said finally, getting frustrated with her judgment, but mainly with myself. "I'm not stupid. I know I'll never have a genuine relationship with him the way I want. And I know it's a stupid, cliche situation, and you tried to warn me from the beginning. I've been trying to convince myself that I'm fine with how things are, and it has felt mostly fine. Until recently."

I seemed to have successfully taken all the wind out of Molly's sails by calling myself out for everything she must've been thinking, because she didn't respond right away.

"I'm sorry for not being able to listen to your advice," I offered, knowing that there was concern for me at the root of her judgmental attitude. "I just had to do it my way and make my own mistakes, I guess."

Finally, Molly sighed and spoke again. "I know. I'm sorry, too. I'm not trying to be judgmental or do the whole 'I told you so' thing. I just don't like seeing you hurting like this."

I looked back at her and saw the honest feelings in her eyes. "Yeah."

"And you know I'm here for you, no matter what."

"I know," I said, forcing a smile.

"Good. Now let's talk about Miami," she suggested, changing the subject to a girls' trip we had planned with a few other friends, which was just over a week away. "I saw a post about a bar in Little Havana that offers free salsa dancing lessons once a week!"

"That sounds like fun," I admitted.

Molly got up then, to get her computer so we could do some planning, while I cleared our dishes away.

12