All Comments on 'Lit Happens'

by Duleigh

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
Boyd PercyBoyd Percy6 months ago

Thank you! I'm looking forward to your next story.

5

FillDirtWantedFillDirtWanted6 months ago

Damn. Thank you for your service. Thank you for your stories.

ender2k2kender2k2k6 months ago

Thank you for sharing some of your life story along with your posted stories. I am sorry for the health issues you have and just before Veterans Day, thank you for your service. I look forward to your next story

DuleighDuleigh6 months agoAuthor

Thank you for all your kind words, my next story comes out 11/10/23

The Pilot's Conjugal Christmas

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

A wonderful heartwarming story of perseverance mixed with subtle humor.

JorunnJorunn6 months ago

A wonderful look back at a wonderful life

unrealtimeunrealtime6 months ago

Keep on keeping on. Iā€™ve favorited quite a few authors here on Lit, some of whom have turned out to be one (or possibly 2) hit wonders. Letā€™s just say that you havenā€™t. After reading this, Iā€™m going to have to break down and read A Krissmas Karole. I generally avoid this category. Iā€™ve never really liked anything even from my otherwise top tier authors.

Looking forward to your extended success in keeping The Reaper Man at bay in order that you may continue to delight and amuse us. When the day finally comes, may he lead you to wherever Sir Pterry hangs out.

Norway_1705Norway_17056 months ago

Great! But don't underestimate the classic Hallmarks' Winter movies: they have huge persuasive drive and (for a mischievous look) room to add sexual perversion and kinky tricks.

dmallorddmallord6 months ago

Thanks for sharing this old dog. Breathe on. And on.

RustyoznailRustyoznail6 months ago

Good onya mate! I'll crack open a stubby tonight and chuck a couple of snags on the barbie to celebrate your time here.

brownmobbrownmob6 months ago

Mhee you are not an old dog, keep thinking like a young puppy. Damn i love your stories keep em coming the more the merrier. thank you for your abilities to write such wonderful stories, an eternal fan.

MediocreAuthorMediocreAuthor6 months ago

Glad I got around to reading this. It was funny and heartfelt, and I loved learning more about the life of my favorite surrogate grandpa. šŸ˜

Wonderer67Wonderer676 months ago

Duleigh - youā€™re a gifted writer and you have helped me immensely with my own stories (hell, Iā€™ve only written three but itā€™s a start), my own mental health and finding my written voice.

You are a young dog at heart.

Thank you for letting us take a look at your own life in a humorous yet powerful way, brother. You make and have made a difference.

BenHopingBenHoping6 months ago

5 stars, but "love it" doesn't mean the CTEPH. Fuck, man, PH sucks, and I know way too much about it. 5 stars for enduring. Plus--I really like your other stories!

DuleighDuleigh6 months agoAuthor

@BenHoping

Yes, CTEPH and all other forms of Pulmonary Hypertension are insidious killers and the men and women who work to treat us are incredible heroes. I include Big Pharma because Bayer Aspirin makes a drug called Adempas, it only works on Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension and CTEPH, two of the rarest conditions on the planet. They lose money with each pill but they make sure we get it. November is Pulmonary Hypertension Awareness Month!

MyBareTorsoMyBareTorso6 months ago

Utterly and wonderfully fascinating! Thank you so much for bravely and generously sharing this with us all. We are all lucky that you found Literotica. I salute you, very good sir...with 5 Stars! šŸ™

Campus77Campus773 months ago

So glad I reached this story in my quest to read everything you have written. I really illuminates why your tales hit the minds of your readers so effectively.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDuleigh@Duleigh
Disabled veteran, learning how to live from the sidelines. Still trying to figure out if I'm writing these stories, or if these stories are writing me. I've given them free rein to flow and now it's time to start publishing, The scores reflect that you like what I am publishin...