Lit Review Pt. 02

Story Info
Melody learns her lesson through edging.
2.7k words
4.38
16.7k
20

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/17/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pinkwraps
pinkwraps
23 Followers

Author's Note: Guys, omg I have no words. I wrote this erotica because I was bored in quarantine and me being the horny one in my friend group did this as a joke. I honestly didn't think people were going to read my work, let alone rate it. But that being said, I'm so thankful for each and every one of you for supporting my work! You guys have no idea how much it means to me to see people actually wanting more. You guys inspire me to write more chapters and actually keep going. From the bottom of my heart, thank you!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------

The sun streams into Melody's bedroom, the bright light covering her walls in intricate patterns as it passes through the trees that grow outside her windows. She groans and rolls over, relishing the soft sheets against her skin. It was too early to be awake and certainly too early to actually get out of bed. She reaches over to one of her plushies and wraps her arms around it.

She couldn't help but replay the memories of her being rammed on her professor's desk over and over in her head. It was almost like a dream; how just unbelievable those circumstances were. The voice in her head told her that it was a one-time occurrence. But deep down, there's a smaller, slyer voice that echoes like a well, telling her to initiate it again. It tells her she liked it-and she knew it. That she can't even deny that urgency for desire that burns at the pit of her stomach like embers of a burnt fireplace: slowly, steadily, and almost never ending. Melody takes a deep breath and sits up. Regardless of how she felt, it doesn't change the fact that Professor Alexander is her mentor. She carefully gets out of bed, stretching as she makes her way to the kitchen and starts to make herself a pot of coffee.

As she was putting the coffee grounds into the filter, she hears her roommate's door open. Melody turns around and saw Clara, with her signature fleece pajama pants and tousled hair. Clara yawns and smiles sleepily to Melody.

"Ah coffee, nectar of the gods."

Melody smirks and she flips the switch to the coffee maker, "it's ambrosia to college students."

"I didn't hear you come back last night, then again, I knocked out pretty early."

The mental image of her on her knees sucking Professor Alexander off now fully blown up in her mind. "Yeah, I was busy running errands and all that," Melody replies sheepishly.

"Oh, I have some important news for you," Clara makes her way to the toaster. "I'm going with my family out of town either tonight or tomorrow morning. I would have told you sooner, but I literally just found out. I've texted them trying to determine a set time when I'll be going but they still haven't texted me back. I'll update you when I know."

"Don't worry about it," Melody replies, taking two cups from the cupboard. "I think it'll be good for you. You haven't seen your family in months, this might be a good opportunity to catch up with them."

"Let's hope so," Clara chortles, rolling her eyes. "That's if we don't rip each other's throats out within five minutes of seeing each other."

"Well then, I suggest you bring nail clippers to the family reunion to minimize damage." Melody teases as she pours the coffee into the two cups and hands one to Clara.

Clara laughs, nearly spilling her coffee. She looks at the clock on the microwave. "Hey Melody, don't you have a meeting with Professor Hottie at nine thirty this morning?"

Melody looks at the clock. It was nine o'clock. Commute takes forty minutes on a good day.

"Fuck!" Melody yells, chugging her coffee. "Shit, I should have woken up earlier!" She rushes into her room and haphazardly puts on the first shirt and jeans she saw. She struggled with putting on her sneakers as she hops towards the door. She grabs her bag and swings open the door.

"Take an Uber!" Clara calls to Melody as she barrels down the stairs of her apartment, all while trying to type in the university's address into her phone. Professor Alexander wasn't known to be the most patient and understanding person and Melody wasn't about to receive an earful of his snide comments and flaming glares when her day has already begun off the wrong foot. She climbs in her Uber and start to make her way to campus.

The closer she was to the university the more Melody's heart starts to pound. It's just a meeting, like any other meeting, she thinks to herself as the car makes the turn into the street that houses the psychology department. It made her nervous, not knowing how the encounter would go, knowing what she has done before. At the end of the day, she didn't want to lose him as a mentor, a professor, someone she could look up to. Just the thought of her and Professor Alexander's encounters going from laughter and snarky comments to awkward silence and shame suddenly flashed in her mind. She shakes her head, trying to focus on more pressing matters, like the fact that she was running late. The car stops in front of the building. Melody quickly thanks the driver and rushes inside the department.

She runs up the stairs, taking two at a time, flings open the door leading the rows of offices and speed walks to Professor Alexander's office. She stays outside the door for a couple of seconds, trying to get her breath back. She reaches inside her pockets and pulls out her phone to check the time.

9:35 AM

She mentally kicks herself for not waking up earlier. He really doesn't like his students being late. She softly knocks on her door until she heard a soft 'come in'.

He's sitting in his office chair as usual, intensely typing at his laptop, his brows furrowed. Today, he's wearing a navy suit with a white shirt, and burgundy tie. He looks sharper, sterner, powerful. He didn't even look up to see Melody inching her way forward to his desk when she hears his low voice, "Ms. Locke, you are five minutes late."

"I understand," Melody replies, her hands clasped in front of her. "I was running late this morning. It won't happen again."

"You know I have a late policy and yet you still manage to be irresponsible." Professor Alexander looks up from his laptop and half folds in the screen. He places his elbows on either sides of the laptop and knits his fingers together, resting his chin on them. "What are we going to do about that?"

"I don't know, maybe drink a cold, refreshing glass of sympathy and understanding."

Instead of his usual angry laser beam glares, Professor Alexander laughs, the sound ringing through the office like bells. "You never cease to entertain me with your...creative comebacks." He makes his way around his desk until he's inches away from her face.

"But don't push the boundaries, I promise you'll regret it."

Melody cocks her head to one side and half smirks, her confidence coming back. "See, us humans have the ability to go farther than we know. Our limitations are but reinforced societal constructs." She closes the distance until her body presses against his, her mouth grazing against his ear. With one hand, she uses her index finger to push his face closer to hers.

"Boundaries are meant to be pushed, James."

Professor Alexander growls deeply against her. He entangles his fingers in her hair, and closed his fist, securing her face. Slowly, he pulls on her hair, lifting her face. With his other hand, he slowly traces his fingers up her inner thigh, causing her to squirm. "I've thought long and hard about your behavior, Ms. Locke." He unbuttons her jeans and pulled the zipper down excruciatingly slow. "I know you get off on being a fucking brat, seeing how much you can push my buttons until I give in." He dips his hands into her jeans and starts rubbing her clit in circles. Melody softly moans against his chest, biting her lip. He turns her around and pushes her to sit on his desk. He pulls down her jeans and rubs her clit even harder. Melody starts to grind against his hand, desperately craving his hand.

"Now, we know punishing you to submission doesn't work," he muses, kissing a trail from her collarbone, up her neck. She gasps against his shoulders as her body starts to tense up. His fingers relentlessly circle her clit, causing waves of pleasure to roll through her body.

"What was that you said earlier? I should drink a cold, refreshing glass of sympathy and understanding?" He whispers huskily into her ear, tugging at her earlobes with his teeth. Melody moaned and tightened her grip on Professor Alexander's shoulders, whimpering as she teeters on the edge. The nerves on her clit were on fire. She was so close to coming undone.

"Well, Ms. Locke, I'm here to return the favor, I'm going to make you learn what it's like to be teased and denied."

He suddenly stops the attacks on her clit all together. Melody gasps, tightening her grip on his arms, her knuckles turn white. She breathes hard as she felt her orgasm slip away from her. Frustrated, she wraps her legs around his and tries to pull him closer. He doesn't budge from where he stands, but slowly wraps a hand around her throat.

"Oh, what's the matter, kitten? You can't come without my hands? It didn't take long for you to come close." Melody can feel his fingers press against the sides of her neck. "Such a needy little slut."

She feels herself getting wet, scared she was going to leave a mess on the desk. She moans as she felt him teasingly traced patterns on her inner thighs, occasionally passing through her pussy to get to the other thigh. She bites her bottom lip and threw her head back. The pleasure she experienced earlier was coming back, enflaming her nerves with desire and desperation. Professor Alexander leans in and kisses the top of her forehead, an unusually gentle gesture.

"I know I was rough with you last time," he murmurs into her ear as his hand makes its way up her shirt, his fingers leaving a trail of electrified nerves. "But I want nothing more than to spend several hours between your legs, tasting your sweet little cunt." He starts to roll his fingers around one of her nipples. Melody mewls as he continues his agonizing torture. "To watch you squirm against my hands, hear you moan my name into the sheets." She can feel her orgasm start to build again. She tries to breathe deeply, but to no avail. She feels the pressure rise, her back starts to arch. He softly kisses her, pushing her back until she's lying on the desk with her legs dangling off. Melody wraps her legs around his waist as he continues his onslaught of stimulation.

He kisses her deeply, and slowly takes off her shirt, smirking as he sees she wasn't wearing a bra. He tosses the shirt to the ground and continues to play with her clit with one hand and her nipples with the other. "You deserve to be pleasured, Melody." He kisses behind her ear, causing her to moan. "This time, I want to make you come again and again," he nips down her neck until he's at her breasts. He softly squeezes one, and starts massaging them, "until your legs shake and you're begging me to stop." He circles one of her nipples with his tongue, and sucks on it. Melody yelps and runs a hand through his hair, she feels like she's going to explode. "I want to draw out every drop of pleasure from you until you experience true ecstasy." One hand brushing against her clit, the other around her breast, his mouth on her nipple, Melody felt like her entire body was like a faulty dam, ready to burst at any second. She closed her eyes; she can't hold it back any longer.

"Please, Professor Alexander, I'm so close, please let me come-"

"But your mouth is what gets you into trouble. So here I am, teaching you a lesson about action and consequence." He takes his hands away, leaving her once boiling core down to a simmer.

"No, please," Melody gasps. She wanted to cry. Twice, she was pleasured to the edge and twice she was denied. She helplessly rocks against his waist, with his now erect cock straining against his pants, trying to get any type of friction to finish her off. She feels so helpless and unrestrained in lust. Professor Alexander puts both of his hands on her hips, securing her.

"Punishments aren't meant to be enjoyable, babygirl. I highly suggest you use this time to reflect on your choices." He smiles gently as he watches her come down from her near orgasm.

His eyes look warm and kind but calculating and controlled at the same time. They were hypnotic, leaving her in almost a submissive trance. She inhales deeply, taking him entirely in. His cologne smells like sea salt, tobacco, and a hint of black pepper. For a split second, she understands what it was like to be completely his, to trust his every decision.

"Fine," Melody spat, internally cringing at the unintentional sharpness. She hopes Professor Alexander didn't catch the added attitude. She suddenly feels a hand entangle in her hair and tilt her head back.

"Unless you want any chance of finishing today, you better rephrase your reply, kitten." He growls in her ear.

Melody's first instincts was to make a quip remark. But she's needy-and as much as she could have gone and finished herself off, there's something intriguing about the unspoken promise that there was going to be a time when they would meet again. And she wasn't going to disappoint him. He smiles as he watches the anger came quickly as it went from her eyes.

"I understand, Sir."

Professor Alexander releases her hair in his hand and tucks a few strands behind her ears.

"Good girl."

He releases her from his grasp and retrieves her shirt from the ground and hands it to her. He proceeds to sit down on one of the two chairs that sat across his desk. He rests hands behind his head, smiling lazily. "Did you actually make edits on your review or did you come here with different intentions, Ms. Locke? You've come to my office twice and we've progressed next to nowhere."

Melody rolls her eyes, putting her shirt back on. She sits in the other chair and takes out the folder in her backpack and hands it to him.

"A little bit of both."

Professor Alexander looks at her witheringly, which she innocently smiles back.

He takes the folder and places it on his desk, near his laptop. "I'll get back to you on this by the end of the week. I'll be busy with grading the upcoming lab practicals which I have a sneaking suspicion you have yet to study for."

Melody gasps and smacks her forehead with the palm of her hand. She had been so busy with all her other classes she had completely forgot. These lab practicals were notorious for its level of specificity and their thorough examination of the neural pathways. She hung her head. "Oh my god, I completely forgot." She put her face in her hands. "This is embarrassing, I'm so sorry."

He shoots her a sympathetic look. "The worst thing you can do right now is beat yourself over it." He beams a smile at her, "so aren't you happy that you have a class period dedicated to review time in fifteen minutes and an open lab until late at night?"

Melody's head shoots up. "I will literally do anything to thank you right now."

Professor Alexander chuckles darkly, standing up and returning to the other side of the desk. He closes is laptop and holds it under one of his hand. He circles around until he's behind Melody. He leans down until his mouth is at her ear.

"Careful what you say, Melody. You might just get what you want."


pinkwraps
pinkwraps
23 Followers