Lit Review Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I test your patience, Doctor Alexander, because it's only when your academic front comes crashing down in the name of disrespect, do you finally show your personality." Melody grinds on his crotch harder, causing him to moan. He grips her hips, securing her, raising his own, increasing the pressure. His eyes glaze over with pleasure as he admires her body. She takes his hands in hers and pushes them above his head, her faces inches away from his.

"Why do you insist on being a cold-hearted, rigid, ice king?" Melody cocks her head to the side. She kisses him lightly on his neck and starts to make her way down his body. Professor Alexander smiles lazily, playing with her ponytail.

"Because it inhibits the opportunity for students to think they can take advantage of my kindness." He raises his head and wraps her ponytail around one hand. "Also, it's James; we're past formalities."

Melody smiles against his cock. She teasingly pulls his pants down, and his cock springs free once more. She wastes no time and takes him in her mouth. He moans loudly and his head flops back on the bed. She runs her tongue from the base to the tip, swirling her tongue when she reaches the top. She feels his grip on her hair tighten as she continues to suck on only his tip.

"How does it feel, James, to taste your own medicine?" Melody stops sucking his cock altogether and uses her hand to twist up and down his length painfully slow. "Doesn't feel good to get only some pleasure, does it?"

James laughs darkly. He tightens his grip on her hair even more, causing her to yelp. He pulls it to one side, her head following. He flips her so she's underneath him. He kisses her roughly, hunger etched on his lips. He takes off his shirt and Melody's eyes widen.

His body looks like it's made out of stone. You could see where his deltoids articulated, each strand of muscle clearly defined. His abs were like slabs of marble, smooth and hard, following down to his hips, where there was a defined v-line.

He lets her have several seconds to take it all in before unbuttoning her jeans and ripping them from her legs. He roughly takes her shirt off, with the help of Melody lifting her arms. He wastes no time attacking her neck: sucking, nipping, kissing it. She mewls as he makes his way down, holding her by her waist, securing her to the bed. He kisses around her hips and pulls her panties down by his teeth. He comes back up and hovers around her pussy. He pushes his head between her legs and inhales deeply, causing her to blush.

"You smell delectable, babygirl," he purrs, wrapping his arms on either leg, so she can't close them. He uses the flat of his tongue to press against her pussy and flick the tip against her clit. Melody moans squirms against him, but her mobility is limited due to his iron grip. He continues his slow torture, lightly circling her clit with his tongue and suddenly presses his tongue hard against it. She whimpers as he mixes speed and pressure, bringing her closer and closer to the edge. She gasps as she feels his fingers circling her folds, spreading her wetness.

"Are you always this wet for me?" He slowly inserts his fingers, exploring her pussy. He curls his fingers inside her, making her jerk. Melody grips the bedsheets as he starts to pump his fingers. She whines as he hits her g-spot repeatedly, writhing in lust. She feels overstimulated, overcome with desire. Suddenly, she feels his mouth once more against her clit. She cries out as he starts up his torture again, flicking his tongue against it. She felt tears form. She couldn't hold it back any longer, all her nerves were on fire, screaming at her to come.

"James," Melody gasps as he speeds up his fingers. "Please, please, I'll be good I promise, please, just let me come."

"Hmmmm," He muses as he wraps a hand around her throat, watching her hold on to the last threads of her sanity. "I don't know, do you deserve it?"

"Yes, please," she half screams. "I promise, Sir, I'll be so good," she whimpers as her legs seizes up.

He tightens his grip around her throat. "Oh, babygirl, there you go. Come all over my fingers." With those last few words, she screams and arches her back as she fights the waves of pleasure that rock through her body. Her eyes roll back, her body completely enveloped in pleasure and release. All the frustration from him teasing earlier that afternoon seeps out of her body, leaving her spent.

James slows his fingers down as he felt her pussy clench around them. He takes them out, bringing them to her mouth which she immediately sucks clean through half shut eyes.

"Such a good slut, cleaning up after she leaves a mess," He says softly as he watches her tongue swirl around his fingers. He takes them out of her mouth and flips her on her stomach. He adjusts her so she's on her elbows and knees.

He runs a finger down the length of her spine. He squeezes one of her ass cheeks harshly, causing her to yelp. He aligns himself against her hole, and slowly pushes his cock in. Melody moans in the sheets as she felt his cock spread her pussy. It was so thick, her walls immediately enveloping his length. He slowly fucks her until his entire length is in her. He growls as her pussy clench around his cock. He takes several seconds to let her adjust.

Melody's mind blanks as she feels his tip graze against her cervix. Still coming down from her previous orgasm, everything was sensitive. She tries to crawl away from him, only to have her hips restrained.

"Don't run, babygirl." James pulls her back forcefully against his cock. "You wanted to come so badly, and begged so beautifully, I'm going to give you exactly what you want," He slowly takes out his cock until only the tip remains inside of her, only to slam back into her.

"I'll make you come so hard you forget your own name."

Melody moans loudly into the bed. He didn't give her a chance to come down, pleasure still coursing through her veins like a flood. With his hands gripping her hips, she couldn't go anywhere. She whines as he continues to fuck her with force.

She suddenly felt a thumb against her asshole. Her eyes widen as she looks back to James smirking at her expression.

"What's the matter, princess?" He asks with mock concern. "Scared of a little ass play?" His fingers circle around her tight hole, occasionally pressing lightly against it, causing her to squirm. "What do you think, little slut? If all your holes got filled by my colleagues and I?"

Melody almost comes again with his last question. Just the thought two or more professors having their way with her like a whore was enough to have electricity shooting down her spine. She buries her head in the sheets, feeling her face getting hot from the blood rush. James starts to pound harder, her body no longer able to support herself on her elbows and knees. She slowly starts to slip into lying down with her ass up. She can feel his body pressed against hers. He intertwines his hand with hers as he changes his rhythm. He starts to fuck her slowly, gently.

James tangles his fingers in her hair and twists her head so she's facing the mirror wall. He adjusts his hand, holding her head down.

"Look in the mirror, kitten. How beautiful you look under me."

Melody could see her body being dominated by his. Her hair was a mess, falling into her face. James' arm muscles rippled as he grinds against her. He hisses a cuss word before wrapping an arm around her shoulders. His lips were inches away from her ear, she could hear every breath, every whispered praise that melted her soul like warm honey. She whines, tightening her grip with his fingers, she could feel another orgasm bubbling at the pit of her stomach. His cock was unforgiving, just barely grazing her cervix while rubbing against her g-spot. Consistently.

"James, please, no, you're gonna make me come again," Melody moans. She was so wet, dripping onto his bed. She could feel everything: the veins on this throbbing cock, his breath fanning against her hair, his body, solid and warm, undulating against hers. She whimpers loudly, her body tensing up. She wasn't going to last long.

"That's it, kitten, come for me." He starts to fuck her deeper, his cock now pressing against her cervix. He nuzzles his face within the crook of her neck and softly kisses it. Melody surrenders to her body, feeling as if she exploded into a thousand pieces. The only thing anchoring her to this world was James' arms around her, holding her together. She felt spent, all of her energy drained. She lay motionless, trying to regain her sanity as he slowly takes out his cock.

James gently flips her on her back and gently smiles as he watches her breathing slow. He wipes a few strands of hair out from her face and cups her cheek. "Princess, you didn't think I was done with you, did you?" He smiles even wider as he sees fear fill her irises.

"No, my little slut, even though you came twice, I've yet to. And I'm going to take my sweet time with it."

Melody's heart begins to race again. She wanted to protest. Her body was exhausted from pleasure being wrung out of her. He takes one of her nipples in his mouth, gently sucking on it, nipping on the tip. She arches her back off of the bed. She wraps her legs around his waist, hoping that would take off some pressure of her abused folds. He grips her waist with one hand and wraps his other arm around her shoulder, securing her in place. With one push, he's once again in her warm hole.

He rocks against her body until it sang to him. Every moan, every sigh was music to his ears. She whispers his name over and over again, holding his face close to hers. His cock was throbbing. Every cell in his body screamed at him for release.

"Fuck, babygirl, I don't think I can hold it any longer," he growls in her ear.

He feels her dig her nails down in his shoulder blades and moan softly.

"Remind this little slut who she belongs to every time she walks, Doctor Alexander," she purrs in his ear. He gasps and exhales sharply, his rhythm increasingly becoming inconsistent.

"This cunt belongs only to you, it's yours for the taking."

James swears underneath his breath, his eyes aflame with lust.

"Claim this slut's pussy."

James growls, slowing his rhythm. He starts to fuck her slow.

Deep.

Hard.

Melody yelps as she feels his cock hit against her cervix. His rhythm falters as he grasps her shoulders, pressing hard against her body. She tightens her legs around his waist and lets her eyes roll back. She was exhausted, but the way he's ramming into her as he grips onto her body, he's leaving her body little choice.

Melody screams into his chest, coming undone again. Her body twitches as her orgasm rampages through her veins. James releases a string of curses, intermittently mixed with moans, pushing farther into Melody than she thought was possible. She feels him spill his hot seed into her, filling her pussy up. He slumps against her body as he tries to slow his breathing. She holds him, softly kissing his cheek down to his neck, stroking the length of his back with the tips of her fingers.

"That was...relieving," James lifts his face and cups her face with one of his hands.

Melody nuzzles against his hand and smiles. "Three times, that's the most anyone's ever made me finish."

His eyes wash over with concern, studying her face. "Are you okay, though? I know it might have been a little intense."

She nods, covering his hands with hers.

"Good girl." He smiles and kisses her lightly on her forehead.

"Let's see if we can do this while minimizing the mess," he adds as he slowly pulls out of her, his cock covered in both of their come. He goes to the bathroom that was connected inside the bedroom and comes out with a white towel. Melody lifts her legs in the air, trying to contain the fluids until he gives the towel to her. She presses it against her folds, slightly wincing.

James frowns, sitting by her feet. "Does it hurt?"

Melody stares at him with a pointed look, "I just got fucked viciously for the last how many ever minutes without any breaks. You tell me."

James bursts into laughter, lying back onto the bed. "Melody Locke, do you ever have a filter?"

She crawls over to him, lying on his chest. His arms automatically encircle her. "No, there's something called being brutally honest."

He chuckles, pulling her closer.

They stay like that for minutes on end, their bodies tangled in the sheets, holding each other. James absentmindedly strokes her hair as she traces patterns on his skin around his shoulders, collarbone, down to his chest.

"I just realized; I think I ate what was supposed to be your dinner." Melody props herself on an elbow. "Aren't you hungry?"

"Yeah, a little, but I just ran out of leftovers, and I don't feel like getting up and cooking." He sits up, trying to find the clothes that dots around the floor.

She raises an eyebrow, "You know there's a thing called delivery, right?" James looks back at her dumbfounded for a split second before snapping his fingers and pointing them towards her.

"You might be on to something." He puts on his boxer briefs and grabs his phone from his sweatpants. He lies back on the bed and scrolls through the different food choices as Melody slips back in her panties, secretly grateful she didn't wear a thong.

"Did you want anything?" He asks, handing his phone to her. She takes it and scrolls through the menu.

"I didn't think you were cultured enough for poke."

James stares daggers at her and she hides behind his phone screen, hiding her smile. "I am a man with taste, Melody."

She hands the phone back to him. "We should take a shower; food won't be here for another thirty minutes."

His eyes glimmer. "Am I hearing round two?"

"You are hearing a chance to wash your sins away." Melody hops off the bed and bounces her way to the bathroom.

Once their food arrived, they sat on the couch, with Melody wrapped around a fuzzy blanket. He flicks on a random psychology TV show as they ate. Several episodes later, Melody half falls asleep with her head on his lap. James looks down to see her peaceful face, free of any worry lines. He tucks a few stray hairs behind her ear before carefully putting his hands underneath her body to carry her to the bedroom.

He gently sets her down, making sure her head and shoulders were supported by the plush pillows. He stands over her, hesitant, before starting to make his way out to the living room. Suddenly, he heard a small sound coming from the bed. He turns around to see Melody with her eyes opened.

"Where are you going?" she asks sleepily.

"I wasn't sure if you wanted to sleep in the same room as me." He said slowly, walking back to her.

Melody extends her arms as an invitation.

He smiles and climbs into the bed with her. She snuggles against his chest, his arms wrapping around her.


12