Literotica Clued Me In

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alicia was on her side, semi curled-up. I played with her pussy long enough to get it wet and then without moving her body significantly entered her in her semi curled-up position. In this position her pussy, combined with how hard my dick was from chemical usage, seemed to be snugger than any in my experience. I don't think that she was actually awake for the first half dozen reciprocations of my cock in her twat but then she came to life. Once she did I mauled her tits while continuing to stroke in and out. He had orgasms in rapid fire succession until I busted my nut; that caused her to emit a sound between a groan and a shriek that I had never heard before. I continued to slowly reciprocate in her just to let my pill-enhanced cock retreat normally, but at that point she had passed out.

Alicia had a smile on her face when she awoke the next morning. Her smile turned into concern, then anger, when I wanted to fuck again. Since this probably was the last time I was going to fuck her I didn't really care about her desire -- especially since I knew that her desire was for her pussy to be "clean" for asshole Brooke -- so she didn't really have a choice when as she lay with her tits on the bed I lifted up her pelvis enough to shove my rock hard cock up her channel so that we were in the concubine position, her pussy still seeping out the jism from last night's escapades.

I don't really know why my cock was so hard that morning. It probably was a combination of my anger, desire for a last fuck, the concubine position in which my cock really engaged her pussy walls, and left-over chemical enhancement from taking the little blue pill the night before. Whatever it was I surprised myself -- since I had never before fucked four times in such a short period of time -- when I ejaculated a sizable load into her pussy, causing her to have yet another orgasm even though she still must have been pissed at me.

After busting my nut for the fourth time I quickly exited the bed, swiftly showered and dressed, and went downstairs.

Except for the maid no one else was stirring. I surreptitiously went out to Bret's Porsche -- finding it unlocked -- released the gas tank cover, and poured almost two cups of sugar into the gas tank; that would be important later. Then I answered emails and texts on my phone until others -- all of whom had been drinking heavily -- started getting up. None of them ate much breakfast, but I made myself a stack of pancakes and some bacon purloined from Brooke's refrigerator, and had a great time filling myself up.

When Brooke finally arose about 9:15 he immediately asked where Alicia was. "Still getting her beauty sleep," I replied with a fake smile. Actually, I was sure that she was using the bidet in the bathroom attached to our bedroom in an attempt to remove all of my bodily fluids from her pelvic cavity, and showering. She didn't come downstairs until 10:30, but in her bikini with almost see-through cover-up she really did look great when she did make her entrance. She immediately got a hug from the lecher. She looked at me kind of askance, but did give me a perfunctory kiss on the cheek while I pinched her ass.

"Cole, could I please have the car keys; I need to get something out of the car," she said, trying hard to be polite but obviously still pissed about me forcing myself on her that morning.

"Do you want me to get it darling?" I asked in a syrupy sweet voice.

"I'm not sure where it is -- let me look," she replied holding out her hand.

She went to the car, came back with some innocuous item that I knew that she didn't really need, and didn't return the car keys to me. I assumed that this was part of the plan.

After a few activities on the lake -- while the lecher ogled Alicia's sleek bikini-clad body -- which I terminated my participation in early to make the lobster risotto, everyone was hungry when them came back about 1:00 p. m. The eating arrangements were the same as the night before and again I had the maid serve "Master Bret" the biggest, last, portion which had the rest of the Soflex in it. "I wonder if I used too much?" I again laughed to myself, not actually giving a shit.

Like the night before everyone loved what I had prepared -- and there was hardly a grain of rice left on any of the plates, and certainly nothing on Brooke's. I smiled, inwardly and outwardly, as I basked in the compliments.

The afternoon consisted of other activities, and more drinking by everyone but me and George. Grace was more obvious in her flirting than even the night before. Grace is beautiful but gave off the same vibe that disgusted me about the beautiful girls and women who made plays for me in the past, only more so now since I knew that her job was to be Alicia's surrogate to try and minimize my reaction to Alicia's upcoming cheating (although I doubted whether either Bret or Alicia cared if they minimized my pain).

Just before dinner -- this time the side dishes were prepared by the maid while King Bret grilled steaks -- Alicia said those classic words "We need to talk," and hustled me off to a remote part of the property. At least she had the decency to look a little chagrined -- but not as much as she should have. I turned on my high-tech micro recording device before she started her spiel.

"Cole, I need to tell you something. As you know -- except maybe in your eyes -- I haven't been considered beautiful my whole life like you have been. I really had few sexual opportunities before I met you and was rarely pursued. Now that my appearance has been enhanced, men really take notice of me; including some studs like Bret Brooke."

I tried not to gag when she said that, but couldn't conceal a smirk.

"Anyway," Alicia continued, only fleetingly making eye contact with me, "I've decided that I need to give myself a treat to confirm my enhanced looks. This will have no adverse effect on our marriage because I love only you, and it's just a one-night stand, but I'm going to spend the night with Bret."

"Really -- are you? Apparently you didn't get enough pleasure last night, and here I thought that you orgasmed a record number of times; silly, sexually-challenged me," I said in as sarcastic a tone as possible.

A blushing Alicia was momentarily stunned, but regained her composure and soldiered on. "No...no...you were wonderful last night. It was the most physically rewarding sex of my life...and you always turn me on. This has nothing to do with you; it's about me and a need that I just have to fill for my sanity."

"Wow," I thought, "that line probably came right out of a Literotica story."

"Yeah, right; I'll bet that your boss John is pimping you out to Brooke to seal the deal on a new big contract with your firm."

Alicia reddened a little, then a light bulb seemed to go on in her head, and she continued. "While certainly having a one night stand with Bret will help seal the deal but John hasn't required it. Again, it's just an itch that I need to scratch."

"So you'll be handling Brooke's account and he won't try and fuck you again -- that's funny."

"He may try, but he won't succeed; it's tonight only; he's well aware of that."

"Maybe I should beat the shit out of him instead," I sneered.

"George wouldn't like that," Alicia sternly replied.

"Well Alicia what if your little plan goes south and I file for divorce -- are you willing to risk that?"

"You won't Cole for two reasons; one, you love me and you'll know that this is just a one-time fling, and two because the kids are young and the mother always gets custody and if you really hurt me by divorcing me I may not be accommodating when you want to see them."

"So not are you a cheating prostitute, but a blackmailer too -- wow, the Alicia I married would call you a mega-bitch!"

"I'm not cheating -- I didn't go behind your back, I'm telling you ahead of time," she whined. When I didn't respond she said "Look, I know that Grace really likes you; maybe you could take her to bed at the same time that I'm with Bret; she's a really hot woman."

"With about the same gutter morals as you have, unless her husband is a disgusting willing cuck," I snarled. "Give me the fucking car keys; I'll not be a party to your shit."

"Uh...well...Bret asked me to give the car keys to George so that no one drives drunk tonight..." she started to say when I rudely interrupted her.

"I'm not drinking so that's bullshit!" I snipped.

"Well you can get them from him. Look, I know that this is all so sudden but when you have time to think about it you'll see it's only a minor blimp in our happy marriage."

"Get fucked bitch," I snarled; then pretended to have a clever thought -- "Oh, that's right, you will, and this will be the sorriest day of your life when you look back on it." With that I stormed off.

I went up to my room and checked to make sure that everything had been recorded properly -- it had, with such high resolution that it was just like it was live. Then I changed into exercise clothes and went to Brooke's half indoor-half patio gym, to work out. Even though nothing had happened or was said that I didn't expect, I still had a real mean going.

I was into my second hour of workout when Alicia came into the room and said "Darling, dinner's ready."

"I don't have an appetite -- eat without me bitch," I snarled, and then grunted doing 50 bench press reps with relatively light weights. When I finished the set she was gone.

I concluded my workout, showered, ate some power bars that I had brought with me, packed my small valise with the Taser readily available in an open side pocket, and then went down into the living area to read. Each of the four guests approached me to talk. I ignored them all, and they finally got the idea to leave me alone -- all except for Grace who was very persistent and tried to sit on my lap. After I pushed her away I said "What do you want, Grace?"

"I just want to be friendly; I know that Bret and your little lady will be getting it on tonight and I'm attracted to you and thought that you might like to give me a try."

"Thanks, I'm not into whores," I snarled.

"How dare you call me that," she huffed.

"Oh really; can you honestly tell me that Bret didn't put you up to this as part of what he pays you to do; you can't tell me that, so that makes you a whore."

She tried to slap me. I grabbed her hand, stood up, and staring at her with hate in my eyes said "Leave me the fuck alone or you'll regret this day the rest of your life." With that I pushed her away, she swore at me, and stomped off. George was giving me the evil eye and took a step or two toward me.

I stared straight at George and said "Go back to fondling yourself or whatever else stupid goons like you do -- you and I are going to talk later."

For a second I thought that he was going to rush me but he looked past me and even though I didn't look I didn't have to; Bret was calling him off. Just in case, however, I positioned myself so that I could pull my stun gun out in a moment's notice.

After George went back to wherever he goes, I sat down again, changing my position so that I could see everything in the room and the stairwell, and read. I was left alone.

***********

I was hoping that Alicia would change her mind; but she didn't. About eleven o'clock, with a defiant glance toward me, she started walking up the stairs holding Bret's hand. I sure hoped that the Soflex would do the job and make Brooke's cock about as useful as a wet noodle, but regardless I had to do what I had to do next.

Once they disappeared up the stairs I sought out George; he wasn't far away. He was watching me as they ascended the staircase. I turned my recorder on again. Holding the handle of the valise with my left hand, with my right one near the stun gun, I approached George and from five feet away I said "I understand that you have my car keys; give them to me, I'm leaving."

"Mr. Brooke says that you're not to leave until tomorrow at noon, so I'm not giving them to you," he snickered.

"Where are they?"

"Right here in my pants pocket," the goon replied, shaking his left pants pocket to provide a jingle. "You can come and try to get them."

"So in other words, you're holding me here against my will on orders of your boss, Bret Brooke."

"That's right, pussy," he smirked, and exposed a handgun in his belt by moving his suitcoat away.

"Seeing the handgun in your belt, it's apparent that you'll shoot me if I try to get the keys from you, right?"

"I won't have to shoot you -- I can just beat you. But if a miracle happens and that doesn't work out, yeah, then I'll shoot you."

Of course I could not have beaten George in a fight, and even with a miracle certainly not if he pulled his gun; but that's why I had my Taser + Pulse. With my right hand I quickly drew it from my valise pocket and fried George before he had a chance to move. I thought that maybe since he was 290+ pounds the Taser wouldn't be instantly effective -- but it was, causing him to spasm and hit the floor on his back.

Not taking any chances I swiftly walked up to George, injected him with the syringe full of muscle relaxant, removed the gun from his waist band, and fished my keys out of his left pants pocket. To forestall some stupid action by him in the future I waited until the electric charge wore off, but while the muscle relaxant was really starting to work. Then, after turning off my micro recorder, and still holding my Taser in front of me, in a low voice I said "George, any attempted retaliation by you in the future and I will have you killed. Willie Wonka is a friend of mine." Then I turned and walked out.

Willie Wonka is not a movie character -- well he is, but that isn't the one I was referring to. The Willie Wonka I was referring to is a well-known gang leader in our community. I don't really know him, but George doesn't know that, and I have a feeling that what I said plus the massive headache that he would have the next day courtesy of the Taser and muscle relaxant, would cause him to suck it up.

I think that Alicia's boss John Osteen and his wife Carol saw me, but they remained silent as I casually strode away. I threw George's gun in one set of bushes, and the bullets in another set a good 50 feet away; then I got in my car and started driving.

***************

I arrived home around 2 a. m. I was emotionally exhausted. Only then did I remember my risotto pan -- oh well, a small price to pay if everything worked out as I hoped. I was physically exhausted, but even more emotionally drained. I tossed and turned most of the night and since my sleep was so poor I thought that I might as well start the day so I got up early. I waited until 10 a. m. before calling my attorney Margo Hopkins and told her to file for divorce Monday morning and I'd let her know if Alicia went into work on Monday so that she could be served there, or if not, on Tuesday.

I picked up the kids from my parents' house about noon; they weren't expecting me until late afternoon but I got the impression that they were relieved to return them since both my 9 and 6 year olds are extremely active (6 year old Susie never, ever, stops moving until she crashes) so my parents were exhausted. The kids and I had a great day together at the park, a museum, and even the zoo, and after a dinner at Chuck E. Cheese they collapsed into bed. When I too collapsed into sleep at 10 p. m. in the guest bedroom Alicia still wasn't home; there were dozens of messages on my cell phone and the land line -- probably most from Alicia -- that I left unanswered, and I unplugged the land line before my head hit the pillow.

Alicia still wasn't home Monday morning -- she and the lecher must have been stranded in a remote area when the sugar hit the Porsche's fuel injectors -- so I got the kids ready for school, dropped them off, and told the school that I'd be there to pick them up as soon as their after-school activities were over.

Alicia called me at my office around 10 a. m. "Where are the kids, you jerk," she barked.

"You're the cheater and I'm a jerk?" I cackled. "Listen carefully Alicia, you'll talk to me in a civil manner or this conversation is over."

She started swearing so I hung up. She must have gained control of her emotions because she called back ten minutes later and asked "Can you please tell me where the kids are?"

"They're in school, and I'm picking them up when their after-school activities are concluded," I replied in a calm manner.

"Why did you strand me?"

"Because I didn't want to be around when you cheated on me -- it might have given people the impression that I approved -- which I certainly did not."

"You didn't have to hurt George like you did," she whined.

"I'll play the recording of my conversation with him sometime and you tell me who was in the wrong, me or George. He -- just like you -- underestimated me."

"Did you do something to Bret's car?"

"Heavens no; when you didn't come home I thought that you and he just extended your fuck-fest another day. I trust that your tryst was everything that you hoped it would be and he didn't have a limp dick or anything," I cackled.

After a pregnant pause Alicia yelled "What did you do to him? He wasn't able to get an erection and was extremely embarrassed."

"How sad for him, and what a condemnation of your sex appeal and cock sucking abilities that you couldn't get him hard. Funny -- you never had that problem with me. So you mean you threw away your marriage for a limp dick -- how really tragic."

"I told you I didn't throw away my marriage; it was a fling, one that didn't even end in intercourse; we'll be back to normal when your bruised ego heals in a few days."

"Actually, my ego is just fine. As I recall I was able to fuck my wife a record four times between Friday night and Saturday morning. I guess that it's really your ego that took a hit; not able to stimulate or suck your stud Bret hard. Your ego needs healing, not mine."

"You will never get the kids in you try to divorce me; do you really want to be a part-time father?"

"You know, I've gotten legal advice that prostitutes are rarely granted full custody -- you should check up on that."

"I'm no whore..." Alicia started screaming when I hung up.

I called Margo and told her that Alicia was at home and it was unlikely to go into her office Monday so to hold service of the complaint until Tuesday.

Things were frosty at home that night. Despite my best efforts to cheer them up the kids knew that something was wrong. Six year old Susie even asked me "What's the matter with Mommy?"

"She had a hard weekend, sweetheart," I replied, giving her a kiss. "She'll feel better in a few days." (I didn't want to lie to her but there was no reason to start the shit show early).

Alicia made a couple of efforts to talk to me after the kids went to bed. I simply didn't respond, and went to bed in the guest room and braced the door from the inside so that she couldn't get in. The next morning I asked her if she was going into the office and if she would drop the kids off at school. "Yes, I'm going in, and try to repair what you did after John and Carol witnessed your attack on George and your surly attitude; you drop the kids off."

"If John was upset with my actions I wonder why he didn't offer his wife Carol to take your place with the stud, so that she could enjoy his floppy dick," I laughed, getting me a killing stare from Alicia.

I called Margo and told her to have the process server deliver the complaint, along with a transcript of my "announcement" discussion with Alicia, at her office around 11 a. m.

The complaint had one part -- the supporting allegations asking for sole custody -- that was filed under seal. The confidential, under seal, part had the transcript of my "announcement" discussion with Alicia with the allegation that her admission that she was having sex with Brooke to get a contract evidence that she was a prostitute and unfit to have custody of the kids.