Literotica Clued Me In

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

About 11:30 Alicia called me at my office with venom spitting from her mouth. Rather than hang up on her or tell her to be civil this time I just let her vent -- while I was recording it, of course. When she interrupted her tirade to ask "Are you listening asshole?" I simply replied "Yes dear," and she went off again. After about fifteen minutes her diatribe lost steam so I asked "If you're finished, dear, I suggest that you get an attorney because the divorce is proceeding and there is nothing that you can do to stop it."

It took until Thursday night for Alicia to calm down enough to try and talk with me about the divorce. She was trying hard to be nice, but she wasn't fooling me; she was madder than a hatter. I politely declined her invitation to talk about the divorce and simply repeated in response to all of her entreaties "Our lawyers should do the talking." When she finally gave up I said "By the way at my attorney Margo's insistence Saturday I'm moving into a rented condo with a community swimming pool. Margo expects the judge to have granted her request for 50-50 joint custody until my petition for sole custody can be heard, and this weekend and next week the kids are slated to stay with me and next weekend and the week after with you."

Alicia gave me a look that was more sad that evil, turned and walked into the master bedroom.

I did move Saturday, and had beds, dressers, and toys already delivered to the kids' bedrooms in the condo and tried to make the situation as upbeat as possible for them. The community had a game room, basketball court, and playing fields in addition to the pool (which was a few weeks away from opening up) so we had a grand time there in addition to going to both of their soccer games.

The divorce proceeded about as smoothly as could be expected given the circumstances. The kids seemed to be doing better than Alicia and I were, however. So as not to take the chance -- even though it may have been remote -- that the issue of her being a prostitute and her adultery would become public, early on she and I reached an agreement for joint custody with a 50-50 split, and used the same "nanny" to pick the kids up from their after school activities and either stay at the house, or my condo, until the custodial parent got home from work.

The court did order three counseling sessions, with more possible after the judge got a report on the first three. Alicia didn't like it when I laid out how she had changed for the worse after her plastic surgery, and I stoically refused to admit that I had anything to do with Brooke's limp dick or his Porsche conking out at the most remote area between his lake house and Alicia's house. I also played my recorded conversation with George for the counselor to demonstrate that I was justified in what I did to him. The counselor thought that I was being unfair in not giving Alicia another chance, but I stuck to my guns. After the 3rd session the counselor advised the judge that further sessions would not be fruitful. Once counselling was no longer an issue, Alicia seemed to become calmer and more cooperative.

In the state we live in with rare exceptions the court will not grant a divorce until a year after the paperwork is filed, even if the parties ultimately agree to one. Therefore it was a moot point as to whether or not Alicia would agree to speed things up. I had Margo withdraw the sealed paper regarding "prostitution" and adultery, and we proceeded on irreconcilable differences.

***********

I had a real problem that I needed to address as the divorce proceedings languished. I was used to great sex with Alicia at least three times a week, and there was no way that I could remain celibate for a whole year when after simply a month I was climbing the walls. While I felt no obligation to Alicia -- nor did I expect one from her -- the practicality of meeting others for sex without an interest in jumping into another long term relationship, engaging in sex without other people that I knew finding out, and other practical problems, weighed on me. However, the Internet is sometimes a wonderful thing and I used it to solve my problem.

I found an organization on-line called "Divorcee Hookups LLC." It had all appearances of a sophisticated organization. Its basic principal was that for many people hooking up with someone in their metropolitan area was problematic, whereas hooking up with someone who lived at least 100 miles away avoided most complications. The organization would not even provide members with the option of meeting others less than 100 miles away -- they didn't even show up on the screen.

All members had to go through a detailed background check. Male applicants had to pay $2000 in fees for the background check and initiation, female applicants $750 (since the male checks had to be more rigorous, for obvious reasons). Before acceptance you had to provide actual proof by certified court documents that you were divorced, or had a divorce action pending for at least 45 days. Once accepted you were allowed to search profiles of other members to arrange possible hookups. The profiles contained no real names only "stage names," but they did contain several photos of each member -- none of the photos could be of naked sexual parts, but you could pose in a bathing suit. Any information on the profiles had to be vetted for accuracy -- including a requirement for each member to provide a birth certificate to the organization as proof of age.

While any members contacting each other could do anything they wanted when they met one possible procedure was a lunch or afternoon meeting without sex. After both parties left the initial meeting if they desired the parties could communicate to the organization "Further contact desired," or they could just make their own arrangements. If they communicated with Divorcee Hookups, the organization would arrange a mutually agreeable time as early as one hour after the meeting, or whenever both parties were available.

Parties could, if they desired, register -- and update after every hookup -- clear STD lab results for intercourse with no condoms; otherwise condoms were required. The monthly membership fee was $200 for males, $100 for females.

I signed up with Divorcee Hookups as soon as my divorce papers were on file for 45 days, and provided them with all the information that they needed. I was a perfect candidate since I was the electrical engineering manager of a large corporation that had projects in dozens of metropolitan areas and I could legitimately plan business trips to any of the projects. In the past I had wanted to be around my family as much as possible so I usually sent subordinates, but now since Alicia had the kids 50% of the time there was no reason not to travel if I could get my ashes hauled when I did.

For reasons that I will explain later, I used Divorcee Hookups for about a year. During that time I had one very bad experience (it will be no surprise to you, in view of my past luck, that it was with a beautiful woman), one fairly bad experience, two mediocre experiences, five good to great experiences, and two incredibly wonderful experiences. Selfishly I will only describe only the two incredibly wonderful experiences because I will be able to partially relive them by doing so.

Normally, I looked for profiles of women who were intelligent, most desirably mothers, within ten years (give or take) of my age who had pleasant, but not beautiful, faces, and bodies between sleek and average.

Rigel12 (her stage name -- I found out that Janet was her real name but I never called her Janet, only Rigel) met my criteria of an intelligent mother of two, one year my junior, with a pleasant face and a body between sleek and average -- except for the fact that in her posted photos her tits looked much bigger than average. I never was hung up on tit size (I used to tell Alicia that more than a mouthful was wasted, although that was not technically true in my opinion) but the mounds on Rigel's chest were interesting, although I would have chosen her even without that characteristic. Rigel lived near Cincinnati, which was where a project that needed high level input was located, so meeting her synched nicely with a business trip.

I met Rigel for lunch in downtown Cincinnati. We hit it off immediately. Live it was apparent that she had the biggest tits for an otherwise slim woman that I had ever seen, and I wondered how she could walk upright. I hoped that I wasn't staring at the Grand Tetons, but might have unconsciously done so.

Anyway, after lunch and a subsequent twenty minute pleasant conversation she got a phone call; it was obviously an important distinctive ringtone since early in the lunch she had gotten other calls with other ringtones that she simply dismissed. "I'm sorry, this one I have to take," she apologized in her beautiful voice that reminded me of Cher's. It was obviously not good news. When she terminated the call she forced a smile and said "If you were interested in carnal activities I was hoping that we could meet at your hotel tonight, but that was my babysitter and she just canceled on me. I can't get another for tonight."

"Can you for tomorrow night?" I inquired.

"Yes, my parents can then."

"You told me that your children are 8 and 6, almost the same ages as mine. How about tonight we go to dinner where the kids would like and then go roller skating, miniature golfing, to an arcade, or something else that we would all enjoy," I replied. "Then tomorrow it can be just you and me."

Rigel was flabbergasted. Finally she said "You don't have to do that."

"But I want to; I love kids and haven't seen mine in a few days."

"Uh -- OK; uh...where do you want to meet," she stammered.

"You know the local lay of the land -- what restaurant would your kids enjoy near an amusement area."

After a pause she said "There's a Ruby Tuesday on Montgomery Road; let me look up the address for you," she continued getting out her phone. She wrote the address and phone number down, and asked "Is 6 p. m. OK?"

"Perfect; I'll take a cab there."

I had a wonderful time with Rigel and her kids; I not only treated them to dinner but to roller skating. Even though none of us were particularly good skaters we had a complete blast. As I kissed Rigel good-bye at the roller rink she whispered into my ear "Eat something light late afternoon tomorrow; I'll see you at 7:00 p. m. at your hotel; what hotel and what room?"

"The Lytle Park, #1414," I whispered back.

"If you've never fucked DDs before you're in for a real treat," she grumbled in a low voice and then gave me a smoking hot kiss, turned, and walked away, wiggling her ass.

I had vivid dreams that night; and it was hard to concentrate on business the next day, but I solved the problems that needed solving, ate a sandwich and salad about 5:30, took a nap until 6:30, and then showered and shaved. There was a knock on my door at exactly 7:00 p. m.

Rather than the conservative outfit that she had on yesterday, Rigel had a low cut blouse and a tight short skirt on that night. After a quick but sultry kiss on the lips she said "Wow -- this is the most expensive hotel in town and I've never been here before. It's really nice."

"And spacious too," I replied, waving my hand to show the large sitting area, bar, desk, and couches.

"We're not going to need much more than the bed and bathroom," she snickered as she approached me and kissed me. "I don't know if you knew that being nice to my kids and giving me and them a fun time is my idea of a perfect aphrodisiac, but you're going to find out that it is." After a few more red hot kisses Rigel mumbled "If you eat my pussy I'm going to be hotter than a Roman Candle for a titty fuck."

Just the idea of that caused my cock to virtually rip out my pants.

We were naked in less than a minute (I got the answer of how she could walk upright with those mammoth tits protruding from her sleek body -- there was an unobtrusive back brace under her clothing), my mouth was on her pussy a minute later, and after no more than five minutes of me sucking and tonguing her clit and abusing her G-spot she had already had three orgasms.

Once Rigel recovered from her third orgasm slid her body down and lightly grabbed my cock. "Get the lube out of my purse, Stud -- it's time for your titty fuck."

I pulled a tube of "Boob Loob" out of her purse, we both worked feverishly to lube up the valley between her tits and my cock, and then got to work. While I had had one other titty fuck in my life, before I met Alicia, it wasn't with someone who had not only DD tits but exceptionally beautiful tits like Rigel had. Despite my inexperience I just did what came naturally as Rigel squeezed the marvels on her chest around my cock, alternately smiled at me and made a face indicating intense pleasure, and occasionally licked my meatus as a long stroke of my cock got near her mouth.

My orgasm was epic. I don't know where all of the jism came from, but it wouldn't stop, probably because my brain was overloaded from the spectacular sights of her orgasming (I didn't know before then that any women could orgasm from tit play alone) and her dazzling tits.

When we recovered we laughed at how much spunk we had to wash off Rigel's body as we showered together in the large ornate stall in my bathroom. Then we engaged in purely delightful pillow talk until my cock started twitching. That was Rigel's cue to get on her hands and knees so that I could bury my dick in her tight cunt. Doggy fucking Rigel was almost as much fun as fucking her tits, especially since as we fucked her ponderous mammaries were slapping together making a sound that I interpreted as a crowd clapping as they cheered me on. That is her mammaries were slapping together until I grabbed them both and squeezed as I ejaculated another large load into her willing pussy.

There was some more pillow talk, a lot of tit and testicle play, and a dreamy sleep that night. I never wanted my time with Rigel to end. In the morning as I fucked her in the missionary position with her calves on my shoulders I simultaneously sucked one tit and then the other before another mutual debilitating orgasm.

I would have extended a day if Rigel could have gotten away the next night, but family obligations precluded that. However after my business was concluded the next did, she did meet me at my hotel at noon (I got late checkout) for a spectacular goodbye fuck. As we parted I said "If you could talk your ex and family into letting you move to my city I'd marry you the second my divorce became final."

"Don't say that," she replied getting teary eyed. "The last three days are among the best in my life; and...and..." She never did finish her sentence. She just started crying for real and ran away.

I thought that the experience with Rigel12 could never be topped. I was wrong. About a month after my encounter with Rigel12 I started receiving inquiries from Vega4 (real name Olivia, but who I never called anything except Vega). For some reason Vega was very interested in my profile and wanted to meet me. There was no doubt from her profile that she was a smart, interesting, and accomplished woman. She was a year older than I was, and had two kids slightly older than mine. She would have been a perfect candidate except for one thing -- she was stunningly beautiful. From her photos she looked like she had the best features of Gal Gadot, JLO, and Elizabeth Hurley, if such beauty can even be contemplated, with a commensurate outstanding body. We communicated enough over a ten day period that instead of going through Divorcee Hookups we took a chance and used real email addresses. After about ten days of exchanging information she finally wrote "I'm coming to your city next week and you better have a good reason for not seeing me. I guarantee that I don't have B. O. or halitosis [smiley emoji]."

I contemplated giving her some bullshit excuse as to why we couldn't meet; however, I determined that there was no reason not to be honest so I wrote: "Vega, you're going to think me a really weird dude, but I'm going to be honest with you, and if after that you still want to see me, we can meet for lunch and dinner next week." I went on, in one of the longest emails that I have ever written, to relate all of my remembered nightmare experiences with beautiful women including the one related to Divorcee Hookups, and especially the situation with Alicia when she changed from pleasant looking to beautiful as a result of cosmetic surgery.

I thought for sure that I had scared Vega off when I didn't hear from her for two days. Then I received a long email from her where she related a long list of obviously fictitious bad experiences that she had with men afraid of beautiful women. Her concluding paragraph -- in all caps -- was "Let's both try to overcome our fears with a lunch at Burger King, or maybe with some trust building exercises like they use at Outward Bound!"

I had to give it to her -- Vega was one clever, humorous woman. I replied with a series of laughing emojis followed by "OK -- I submit -- except the Maggianos on Crest Lane instead of Burger King; my treat. What day?"

We met at the restaurant on Wednesday of the next week. Shockingly, Vega was more beautiful and sultry in person than in her photos. I immediately got the impression that she was not a typical beautiful woman, however, when she shook my hand with an electric shock handshake buzzer. When she got the desired "Ow" reaction from me as I jumped back she said "Wow -- here we just met and sparks are already flying." I don't think that I embarrassed myself too much by doubling over laughing right in the entryway to the restaurant.

The conversation with Vega was one of the most pleasant of my life. She might have had the best sense of humor of anyone that I ever met. We were getting along so famously that after giving up our table to the anxious restaurant staff we went to a local park and talked for another hour. It suddenly dawned on me about halfway through the park discussion that I wasn't the least bit fixating on how hot she was, just how uplifting she was.

When it got to be 2:30, she looked at her phone and said "Are you kidding me -- have we really been talking for two and one half hours?"

"Minus the time that you shocked me into silence with your handshake buzzer, yeah," I chuckled.

"OK, stud; have you either come to the conclusion that I'm not beautiful, or that you'll make an exception for me and have sex with a beautiful woman?" she inquired with a mischievous grin.

"Yeah, you are pretty ordinary looking so I guess I'll do you the favor of having sex with you," I deadpanned.

Of course joking or not that line would have gotten me slapped or shunned by almost any other woman; not Vega. Instead, she clapped "Oh goodie; be at Room 1212 of the Hilton at 7:30." Then, feigning an attempt to kiss me instead she surreptitiously palmed her electric shock buzzer and zapped my testicles through my pants. It didn't really hurt, but it sure was a surprise.

As Vega laughed hysterically I mumbled "That will cost you," as I pinched her ass and then jogged away, smiling as I looked back at her.

"They," whoever "they" are, say that there is no perfection. They apparently have not seen Vega naked. In my humble opinion I beheld perfection for the first time in my life when Vega opened the door of Room 1212 at the Hilton at 7:28 p. m. with only a smile and an ankle bracelet on. "I'm pretty slow at removing my clothes so I thought that I'd save some time," she chuckled.

I was speechless as she chatted while removing my clothes an article at a time and then making a big production of throwing each article over her shoulder so that it landed on the floor. When she pulled down my boxers -- hard to do considering the condition that my cock was in -- she chuckled "Glad to know that at least part of you is happy to see me."