Literotica Friend's Suggestion

Story Info
Literotica fan suggests a male babysitter for Erin.
6.2k words
4.63
4.4k
4
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This experience came out of a suggestion from one of our friends on Literotica. He had read our story about the encounter with our babysitter Deb and had suggested that male babysitters can be fun also. We thought about his comment and decided to see if we couldn't make something happen with one.

Our son is now at the point of no longer needing a babysitter, so this wasn't going to be the easiest thing to plan. What we did was put out some feelers for a babysitter, but we got no responses from males at all. We started to become discouraged until Erin was at the local community bulletin board and saw a sign from one of the local boys saying that he was looking for work "I'll do any jobs that need doing". Of course, our dirty minds raced with ideas. What we finally decided on was to hire him for a bit of yard work and other tasks around the property one day when our son was away and then see if we couldn't make something more of it.

Finally, after a few weeks, our son went away for a weekend, giving us an opportunity to try to make something happen. Erin called the number on the paper and spoke with Scott, the boy who'd put up the posters looking for work. He eagerly agreed to come see what was needed and discuss a price to do the work.

When Scott arrived, I caught a slight grin on Erin's face. He was very tall for his age, which turned out to be 18, and reasonably well built. We showed him some yard work that needed to be done, then showed him some little jobs around the house including painting a wall (it didn't need to be done, Erin just wanted to find jobs for him to do). He agreed to the work and gave us a price which was acceptable. We told him that at some point Erin was going to have to drive me to a meeting so we'd both be gone for a while, but she would be back well before he was finished the jobs.

For those who don't know or haven't read our stories and experiences, she's a smoking hot nympho, late 40's with what is now white hair but was once red, and she still has the sexual appetite to go along with it. She's fit and petite at 5 foot 8 inches tall and 130 lbs with C cups. We have many hidden cams around our property and in our home which I installed years ago to watch Erin when she got up to other sexual escapades.

Scott got to work on the yard, raking and weeding. It was getting hot out, so Erin took him a big glass of lemonade with ice. I watched discretely while she chatted with him, playing with her hair. At one point they were laughing and then she grabbed his arm, and he made a muscle for her to feel. I turned on one of the cameras and started to listen in through my phone. She was complimenting Scott on his lean muscles and telling him how strong he looked, then she said that with the day being as hot as it was, he was welcome to take his shirt off, no one would mind and sure enough, within a few seconds Scott pulled his shirt up and off. Erin continued to compliment Scott on his lean muscles and obvious 6-pack and Scott blushed a bit before she left him to the job.

For the next part of the seduction, we figured that before he was done the yard work, Erin would put on a bikini and go tan on one of the lounge chairs at the back of the house. She eagerly got dressed in a little red 2-piece, and when I say little, I mean little. Strings on the sides, little triangles of fabric, not much left to the imagination. She grinned at me and gave me a kiss, picked up a towel and some sunscreen and headed into the back yard where Scott was now working. She got to the chair and laid out her towel before Scott noticed her.

Once he saw Erin, he couldn't take his eyes off her. She made a point of bending over to pick up her sunscreen bottle from the ground before sitting on the chair and starting to lather herself up. Of course, there were parts she couldn't reach and asked Scott for a hand. That kid couldn't drop his tools fast enough to come to her assistance. He rubbed sunscreen onto her back and the back of her thighs, and I watched as he stared and tried to sneak peeks between her legs.

I was discretely watching from a camera again and it was obvious that he had a raging hard-on which he had to adjust a few times. I thought at this point that Erin might even make a move on him, but she did not and laid down to enjoy the sun. Scott eventually went back to work but got every little done at this point because he couldn't stop staring at Erin who kept making sure to lay back whether on her front or back and spread her legs enough to tease him.

Finally she'd had enough sun and got up to come into the house again. Scott watched every step until Erin disappeared inside, then adjusted his cock through his shorts again. He was nearly done all the outside work thankfully, and it was getting very hot out. We decided that the next step would be to have him start some inside work and have Erin "drive, me to my meeting" so that I could disappear. Without telling Erin ahead of time I also decided to leave my computer in our bedroom turned on and have a video of Erin fucking one of her previous youthful conquests paused on the screen in case he decided to take advantage of our absence and do a bit of snooping around. As it turned out, my hunch was right.

Scott came inside still shirtless and was given the jobs to do inside. Erin changed into short lycra shorts and a tank top, and we departed. As soon as we were in the car, I turned on my phone to bring up my hidden cams. Scott was working until we left the driveway and he immediately put his tools down and looked out the window to see if we were gone, then he sat on the sofa for a minute before he leaned back and started to rub his cock through his shorts.

We had stopped only a block away and were both watching on my phone. It wasn't more than a minute longer before Scott stopped what he was doing and then started to wander the house. He eventually peeked his head into our bedroom, then entered the room. His eyes were immediately drawn to my computer screen. I'd left the movie paused at a point where Erin was sucking a young stud's cock.

When Erin saw what was going on she gave me a little smack in the arm, "Perv! Not like he needed any help." she pointed out.

When Scott saw the screen, I thought his eyes were going to pop out of his head. "Well, well, what the fuck is this?" we heard Scott exclaim when he got close to the screen. "Erin, you naughty lady" he continued. Scott pulled my chair out and sat in it, sliding his shorts down to his knees and finally exposing himself. Erin smiled upon seeing Scott dropping his shorts. It wasn't easy to see from this angle, but it appeared that he was fairly well endowed. He started to stroke his cock slowly, then it seemed to dawn on him that it was a video waiting to be played, not a picture, and he reached out and grabbed the mouse, then clicked the play button. The film was filmed from the side and fairly close up so you could only see the stud's waist and Erin's body from the shoulders up. Once it started to play, more became visible. When the camera panned back and revealed a young stud and not me as being the owner of the cock she was sucking, Scott made another comment, "Woah! Who's that? You're a dirty slut, aren't you?" He continued to stroke himself slowly, seemingly not wanting to cum too fast.

Shortly, the stud in the video took Erin by the hands and pulled her to her feet, then led her to the bed and mounted her. When he pushed his cock into her bare, we heard Scott again, "Yeah, fuck that slutty MILF man. You're such a slut. You want me to fuck you like that?" he asked as though Erin were there with him.

I now noticed in my peripheral that Erin was rubbing her tits and crotch. I looked at her and suggested that she might want to head to the house before all that youth was spent. She grinned from ear to ear, and nodded, never taking her eyes off the screen. We had already decided that I'd simply leave the car and come back through the back yard, so I got out of the car and left on foot as Erin started the car again and headed home.

I got to the hedges at the rear of the property and confirmed on my phone that Scott was still in our room watching Erin, so I snuck to the back of the house just outside our bedroom window and heard Erin enter the driveway. Scott did not hear her come home. I quickly texted Erin to tell her to "Be quiet, he's still at my desk". I saw her check her phone, tuck it into her back pocket and head for the front door.

Once inside I could see her on the camera system. She removed her shoes, then tip toed toward our room. She stopped at the open door, then backed away slightly. For a moment I was worried that something was wrong, but I was quickly relieved to see her pull her shirt and shorts off, leaving her in her bra and panties with cute little white socks on. She stepped back to the door and stopped in the doorway. Scott's back was to our door, and he still had no idea that Erin was there. At this point in the video Erin was being fucked hard, doggy style on our bed, screaming out her pleasure.

Scott was stroking his cock a bit harder how and Erin was starting to play with herself again while eagerly watching Scott. She leaned against the doorway, one hand rubbing her panties, the other was rubbing one of her tits through her bra. Scott started to speak to the video again, "Yeah, you like that don't you? You like having a young guy fuck you instead of your old husband?"

Erin took this as her cue to let Scott know she was there, "Yes, I sure do" she replied breathlessly.

Scott jumped out of the chair startled. He fell backward over the arm of the chair and onto the floor having tripped because of his shorts now being around his knees. There he was on the floor, shirtless, his ass in the air as he struggled to pull his shorts up, "I'm sorry! I'm so sorry!" he kept repeating, not having looked at Erin yet.

Erin giggled, then told Scott, "It's okay, relax" as she stayed where she was, still touching herself. Scott pulled his shorts up, awkwardly working them over his hard cock, and got to his feet before looking at Erin. When he saw her, he didn't know what to do and immediately averted his eyes, then he started to stammer as he searched for words, then stopped talking.

Erin decided to take control, "Scott, relax. It's okay. Look at me." He didn't look up at first, so she repeated herself more forcefully, "Look at me." Scott then looked toward Erin and his jaw dropped immediately as he absorbed the sight of her touching herself. He began to look her up and down repeatedly as he realised that she had been, and still was touching herself. The concerned look on his face seemed to slowly be replaced as the reality of this married MILF having been standing there touching herself while he did the same, set in.

Scott stood there in the middle of our room, his shorts pointing outward, the video of Erin being fucked by the young stud still playing. You could hear Erin moaning in the video, and he glanced back, then reached for the mouse to shut it off, but before he could Erin said, "Leave it on, I'm enjoying it, and I think you were too from what I saw".

Scott left the mouse and turned back to Erin and nodded, then replied, "Yes, I was. I'm sorry."

Erin shook her head and smiled, "Don't be sorry." She licked her lips, "Why don't you come over here?" She removed her hand from her breast and reached out. Scott walked toward her and took her hand. Erin pulled him closer, "So you like seeing me being fucked?"

Scott nodded.

Erin reached down and started to stroke him through his shorts. The instant her hand pressed against his hard cock, he let out a loud moan. "You should take those off" she suggested.

Scott immediately slid his shorts down letting his cock spring out again.

"Lovely" Erin said upon finally seeing his cock, then wrapped her little hand around it.

Scott let out a loud moan again, then asked, "But what about your husband?"

Erin hushed him, then said "He won't be home for hours and I have the car and will be picking him up, you have nothing to worry about". I could see Scott's body relax. Erin started to stroke his cock and he moaned again, then reached out to her chest with both hands. He slid the fronts of her cups down a bit to expose her nipples, then leaned forward to kiss them one at a time.

"Scott, why don't you pick up that chair and have a seat?" Erin suggested.

Scott nodded, then picked my office chair back up off the floor where it had fallen and sat in it facing Erin who was still in the doorway. Now she had some fun teasing him. She slowly slid her bra straps off her shoulders, then asked seductively, "Why aren't you touching your cock?" Scott responded by grabbing his shaft and stroking it.

In their current positions, I could finally see better and knew Erin was going to enjoy him. He had a decent cock, about 8 inches long and cut as well as quite thick. He was already dribbling precum and using it to lubricate his hand.

Erin reached behind her back and undid her clasp, still holding her bra in place with her other hand. She brought both hands to the cups and slowly started to lower her bra, exposing her areolas, then nipples before tossing the bra to our floor. Her nipples were hard enough to cut glass, she was very turned on. She stepped closer to Scott, into the middle of our room and stopped there.

Erin slowly started to play with her breasts, squeezing and fondling them, then pulling on her nipples. Erin has been able to cum just from nipple play, and I knew the effect it would be having on the rest of her body as she did what she was doing. She slid one hand down her front and under the elastic waistband of her panties before going lower and moaning quietly as her fingers slid across her folds.

Scott was still stroking himself slowly as he leaned back in the chair and enjoyed watching Erin before him. He was so hard that his cock appeared to be pulsing, the veins along his shaft looking almost unnatural in how hard they stood out. A loud moan came from the computer video still playing and Scott glanced toward the computer screen where there was a scene playing in which Erin was sucking cock again.

Erin asked, "Do you like that?" Scott nodded enthusiastically. Erin asked, "So, would you like to have me do that to you?"

Scott nodded again, then asked incredulously, "You'd do that for me?" Erin smiled and licked her lips then slid down to her knees, crawling seductively to Scott until she was in front of him. He spread his legs and slid his bum down to the edge of the chair. He was still holding his hard cock in his hand and as he slid his hand up slowly, a pearly drop of precum appeared, oozing from the large purple head.

Erin smiled, then leaned forward and licked the precum off the head of Scott's cock, eliciting another loud moan from him. "Yummy" Erin said, then licked him again. Scott moaned again, making sure she knew of his approval of what she was doing. He was staring at Erin's face while she looked up at him and licked him again.

Erin then repeatedly darted her tongue over the tip of his cock, causing him to jump and twitch uncontrollably, then plead desperately and breathlessly, "Please put it in your mouth". Erin smiled, then obliged him immediately, wrapping her lips around the end of his cock. His one hand was still on his shaft, stroking it and he leaned forward as the other went to one of her breasts and squeezed it, then moved around to the back of her head.

Erin hadn't been sucking on Scott's cock for more than a few seconds before his eyes closed tightly and his entire body started to shake. I saw Erin's eyes grow wide and heard Scott groan. I saw his ass cheeks flex and almost lift himself off the chair repeatedly while trying to thrust further into Erin's mouth. His one hand was still pulling down on the back of Erin's head, holding her there as he exploded into her hungry mouth. His other hand was still on his shaft pumping erratically, and then finally, as his body's twitching slowed, he carefully milked his shaft upward into her mouth. I watched eagerly as I saw Erin gulping down his milky gift. He'd blown his load into her mouth, and she made sure that none of his semen escape her lips.

Until this point, I'd been watching them on my phone, but I could clearly hear them through our window. I took one more glance at my phone to make sure Scott wouldn't see me, then I started to peek through the corner of the window when I figured I wouldn't get caught spying on them.

Once Scott released his grip on Erin's head she stood up, licking her lips, then walked to the bed looking back at him. She kept her back to him, then grabbed her panties and pulled them down, bending at the waist and sticking her gorgeous ass out at him. Once the thin fabric was down, she crawled onto the bed, rolled onto her back and spread her legs, then slid her fingers between her lips and into her pussy, then asked, "Do you think you have anything left for me?"

Scott stammered, "I, I think so" then grabbed his cock and started to stroke it again. His cock had started to soften but seemed to stop once he grabbed it again.

He was still sitting in the chair staring in disbelief when Erin moved her head to the side of the bed, still on her back as she moved her head slightly off the edge. "Come here so I can help you."

Scott got up and walked to her. She took one of his hands and guided it to her dripping wet pussy and he clumsily started to play with her. She tilted her head back slightly and wrapped an arm around his bum, pulling him closer and guiding his cock to her mouth. She started to eagerly lick up any cum that had dribbled down his shaft, then pulled him into her mouth, sucking hard. Her cheeks inverted and he moaned again. Within seconds, he was slowly thrusting in and out of her mouth with long deliberate thrusts, but she turned her head, releasing him from her mouth, then said, "Save some for my pussy Scott".

Erin turned and moved along the bed, staying on her back and did the "come here" motion with her finger.

Scott climbed onto the bed between her legs, then asked, "Shouldn't I wear a condom?"

Erin assured him, "It's okay. I don't have any diseases and I can't get pregnant anymore". She'd barely finished her statement before Scott started to thrust his hips forward. Erin reached between their bodies and took hold of his cock, then guided his head to her opening, then she moaned loudly and exclaimed, "Oh fuck yes!" when his cock finally pushed into her, his hips moving forward in one motion until their pelvises were pressed against one another. It was obvious to me that Erin was incredibly turned on and soaking wet. If she hadn't been, there was no way she'd have taken his thick, long cock into her in one long, hard thrust.

It was obvious to me that Scott was not experienced. He was going all out right away, pounding into Erin with everything he had. He was clearly on a mission to cum again. Thankfully Erin figured this out and took control him by wrapping her legs around him and pulling him tight, then said "Lay back on the bed". She loves this position for the control it gives her. Scott pulled out and laid on his back next to her as ordered. Erin swung a leg over him and pressed his cock between them as she started to slide along his shaft. Her lips parted and she ground her clit and opening against his throbbing shaft before moving upward and tilting her pelvis, then allowing him to enter her again.

Erin controlled the pace and depth of the fucking, and it was obvious she was enjoying it. She leaned back, back arched and her hands on his waist as she slowly thrust against him. I marvelled at how gorgeous my wife looked. Her breasts were still firm and round as was her flexing ass, her nipples were still hard, her cheeks and neck were flush red as she rode him. Erin's moans have always had the effect of making me even more turned on and now my cock was twitching in my pants as I watched her riding the young bull below her.

12