Literotica Friend's Suggestion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could hear Erin's moans getting louder, her breathing getting faster as was her pace as she fucked him harder. I knew what this all meant and within a few more thrusts, her body started to shake uncontrollably as she collapsed onto Scott's chest, groaning and panting.

As soon as Erin was able to catch her breath and regain some control over her body, she lifted herself off and said, "Your turn. How do you want to fuck me?"

Scott took a few seconds to respond, still looking at Erin with a look of awe on his face, then finally spit out the word "doggy?" Erin smiled, then slowly slid off the bed on her shaking legs, then bent over and laid her chest on the mattress, providing Scott with a beautiful target.

Scott quickly got off the bed and then moved behind my wife. He grabbed his cock and thrust forward wildly until he found her pussy opening again and pushed all the way into her causing them both to moan loudly together as his pelvis mashed against her bum. Scott immediately started to fuck Erin hard, grabbing her hips for leverage. He took long deliberate strokes in and out and she was loving it. He fucked her that way for at least 5 minutes, then abruptly stopped and pulled out.

Erin gasped at his sudden withdrawal, then looked back at him over her shoulder. Scott had a concerned look on his face, so Erin asked, "What's wrong?

Scott hesitated, then replied, "Is it okay if I cum again?"

Erin giggled, then licked her lips and replied, "I'd be sad if you didn't."

Scott then asked, "Where?"

Now it was Erin's turn to look confused, "Where what?" she asked in return.

"Where can I cum?" Scott asked.

Erin smiled, then wiggled her bum as though to suggest where, "Anywhere you want, but my pussy really loves cum" she giggled. Scott smiled and stepped forward again, quickly thrusting into my wife's eager cunt. He now fucked her hard, harder than he had yet. He grabbed her hips and thrust over and over, the sound of their bodies slapping together so loud that I became mildly concerned that the neighbours might hear. To my great surprise and delight, this pounding went on for over 10 minutes! It seemed that cumming once already, then stopping to ask if he could cum again had made it hard for Scott to cum again.

Finally, Scott pulled out again and stood right behind Erin, panting like a dog in heat as he tried to catch his breath. Erin began to turn to face him, but Scott stepped forward and put his hand on her lower back to suggest she stay where she was. Erin smiled over her shoulder, watching Scott as she then slid one of her hands down under her and between her legs. I smiled, seeing her fingers parting her lips, then starting to rub her clit, slowly at first but then within minutes, feverishly.

Scott rested his cock against Erin's bum before starting to grind between her ass cheeks.

Erin looked over her shoulder again, "Are you going to cum for me Scott? You going to put cum all over my ass?" She was encouraging him to finish. Now he took hold of his cock again and started to jerk himself. He leaned back slightly so that he could look down and watch as his cock head bumped against her pussy lips as he stroked.

She knew he was getting close, "Yeah baby, you going to cum for me? Cum on me baby." Scott's pace increased; he was stroking very fast now. Erin again pleaded, "Yes Scott, give me that fucking cum."

Scott's body started to spasm, his knees buckling, and he immediately pushed his cock into her waiting pussy and grabbed her hips, pulling her back as he pushed as far as he could into her. His back arched and he announced, "Yes! Yes, I'm cumming! Oh fuck!" His entire body shook as he shot his seed deep in Erin's eager pussy.

Erin cried out, biting down on the bedspread as Scott's climax, coupled with Erin's hand on her pussy, triggered an unbelievable orgasm of her own.

When Scott was done, he pulled out and a big dollop of cum leaked from Erin's stretched pussy and splashed on the floor. Erin laid there for a moment, relishing the feeling of his young hot seed in her tummy before she rolled over. "That was wonderful" she said, smiling.

Scott replied, "You're telling me!" Scott was still breathing heavily. After a few moments, he continued, "I've never felt anything like that Erin. I've only had sex with a condom on and I can't believe how much better that felt."

Erin stood up now, semen leaking from her and running down the insides of her legs. "Scott, you were fantastic. If you play your cards right, and never tell a sole about this, today may not be the last time you get to have unprotected sex." She winked at Scott, then gave him a deep, passionate kiss before stepping back and retrieving her clothing from the various places it landed on the floor.

Scott got dressed and Erin then pointed out that he needed to get some more work done before her husband got back and wondered why it wasn't done. Scott nodded, looking disappointed that he still had work to do. He got to work painting the wall as discussed while Erin had a quick shower. I was about to head back out of the yard but decided to reposition myself to the adjacent wall to make sure things were done, and I was glad I did. Erin came out of the shower, then went into our room and got dressed. She came out in short shorts and a tight tank top, looking very hot. She then proceeded to sit on the sofa nearby and watch Scott working.

Erin was so incredibly turned on by watching Scott's young, hard body at work, that she soon felt the growing wetness between her legs. I watched as she undid the top button of her shorts. Erin's fingers slid back down inside her panties again and began to play with her pussy as her other hand slid up under her shirt and bra so that she could pinch her nipples. Scott noticed and now was having a hard time working because he couldn't stop staring.

Finally, Erin panted out to Scott, "If you finish that wall soon, I'll suck your cock again for you". Scott smiled and now got back to work at an amazing pace. Truth be told, I had to later repaint the wall because, in his haste, Scott did a terrible job of it.

As soon as he figured he'd done the job well enough, Scott dropped his roller into the pan and turned to Erin, "Is that good enough?" he asked. When he turned to face her, I could see that his cock was already trying to break free of its confines.

Erin giggled, knowing it was a crap job he'd done but understanding why, then said, "Why don't you come sit here next to me?" Scott moved toward her but paused to lower and step out of his shorts, then continued and sat next to Erin and leaned back. His young cock was hard again, pointing straight up. I had an even better vantage point from where I was to their side and marvelled at just how thick his cock was. Erin slid off the sofa and wasted no time licking and sucking Scott again.

Scott reached forward and pulled Erin's shirt up and off again (she hadn't bothered with a bra this time). She was taking her time with him, seemingly worshipping his youthful big cock. Finally, he slid his hands to her hair and started to guide her head up and down, dictating the pace. She sucked hard again for a minute, and I could see her cheeks inverted and could hear slurping sounds. She then pulled back releasing him from her mouth, then looked up and asked, "Are you sure you want to cum in my mouth again? Seems like a waste."

Scott paused, contemplating his options. "I guess you're right. Lay down here" he suggested, tapping his hand on the sofa. Erin got to her feet and sat down next to him. Scott pushed Erin onto her back on the sofa and climbed between her legs again. She spread her legs wide and he thrust into her. She'd already had Scott close to ejaculating in her mouth again and I'd hoped this pause in changing positions wasn't going to set him back again.

It seemed Erin wanted things to keep moving also, "Oh yes Scott, your cock feels so fucking good in me. Will you cum for me again baby? I want to watch you while you cum in me. Cum please!" she kept pleading and dirty talking him. Scott was fucking her hard, he was on a mission. Erin grabbed Scott's head in her hands so that she could look him in the eyes, "Oh fuck, you feel so good. That big cock feels incredible!" Now she bent her knees at his sides, lifting her legs up and grabbing them behind her knees, helping him go as deeply as possible. Scott noticed this and slid his arms behind her legs, moving them up onto his shoulders.

I'd moved along to under the window near them and could again clearly hear them. Scott's balls and pelvis were slapping against Erin so hard that it sounded like someone was being spanked. I looked at my phone and made sure of where they were before carefully standing up to see them. I was just far enough to one side that Scott could not see me, but I could tell that Erin saw me stand up in her peripheral. Scott had Erin folded in half and her toes were curling. She let loose verbally again, this time louder than ever, "Oh fuck Scott! That big cock is amazing. You feel so much better than my husband! Claim my pussy Scott, put your cum inside me again and make it yours!"

I could no longer contain my own urges. I pulled my cock out and started to stroke it quickly. There was a ton of precum and I used it to lubricate my hand.

Erin was still holding Scott's head and staring at him, "Are you going to cum for me baby? You going to cum in my pussy again?"

Scott started to nod, then announced, "Oh fuck Erin. Oh fuck, I'm cumming, I'm cumming!" He arched his back and pushed into Erin as hard as he possibly could, as though he were trying to push his entire body inside her.

Erin wrapped her arms around him and pulled him in deeply, still staring at his face and smiling at the expressions he was making as he spurted inside her womb. At the same time, my own cock erupted onto the side of the house. I was surprised by just how much cum I had ejaculated, but then I looked inside and saw that Scott was still cumming inside my wife! It seemed that he was ejaculating for almost a minute before he slumped on top of Erin. She kept holding him there and moving her hips against him. It was clear to me that she wasn't quite done, and within a few more seconds she shook in her own climax again. Finally, when she was satisfied, she released him from her grip, and he did the same, allowing her legs to fall to his sides.

They both slowly got up. Erin went into the linen closet and grabbed a couple of towels, handing one to Scott so that they could both then wipe off, then get dressed.

Erin asked Scott if I could pay him when I got back, and he had no issues with that. She suggested that he should probably head home before I got back just so it wasn't as awkward. Scott agreed. He soon left, making it obvious that he was worried because he couldn't seem to get out of the house fast enough.

I came into the house and had Erin lay on the bed. I slowly slid her panties down to see what damage Scott had done. As I pulled them away from her pelvis there were gooey strings of his cum sticking to them. I finally slid them down and she spread her legs for me. Her pussy lips were crimson red incredibly swollen, and there was white goo all over them. I told her to "Show me" and she slid her hands down between her legs, then used both hands to spread her pussy lips wide. I could see into my wife's freshly stretched and abused hole.

Cum was leaking from Erin, dribbling down her onto the bed. I slid 2 fingers into her and brought them out, coated in semen, then brought them to her lips. She eagerly licked them clean and asked, "Are you going to fuck me now?"

I had to decline, saying "Unlike a 16-year-old, it takes me some time to recuperate. I blew my load all over the side of the house, watching him cum in you."

Erin smiled, looking a bit relieved, "That's okay, I'm pretty sore and tired anyhow". I climbed onto the bed next to her and we kissed, then fell asleep.

I woke a few hours later as Erin was mounting me. She'd worked my cock hard with her hand and before I woke up, she'd climbed up on top. She leaned back as she fucked me. Scott's cum was still leaking from her and was making a small puddle in my pubes and on my balls, but it worked wonders as lube, and she came on my cock within a few minutes. It wasn't as easy for me, I fucked her in multiple positions and then when I was ready, I told her to lay back. She did and I climbed up straddling her chest and jerked my load all over her glowing face.

It's been a couple of weeks since we "hired" Scott, but I've noticed a list of jobs that need to be done is posted on the refrigerator door...

12