Literotica Writer Lives His Story

Story Info
Two Literotica writers meet and live their BDSM fantasies.
6.2k words
4.76
4.8k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following is a work of fiction. I have used Literotica as a backdrop for the story, and created a totally fictional Literotica profile name, IDDomme, as a character. At the time this was written, the profile name did not exist.

This story was improved by the editing skills of lovesexandmore. She, and other women, real and fictional, dominate me and my writing.

*****

I am writing this on a plane ride back from the midwest to my home in New Orleans. I normally just read or sleep on planes, but was afraid I might forget some of the details of my last 16 hours, which were the scariest and most exciting of my life.

I was attending the happy hour at the hotel on my last night there. My meetings had ended earlier, but too late to catch a flight home. I hoped that the Hors d'Oeuvres would be sufficient, so I wouldn't have to go out to eat. A couple of beers and some finger food would have been enough for me.

I had attempted to chat up the bored bartender but she was only interested in when her shift ended. She did recommend a good local craft beer that they featured, so I gave her a nice tip.

Balancing my beer and a small plate of spring rolls, I looked for a place to sit. I spied Jessica, the project manager for our meetings, sitting on a small sofa, working on her laptop while sipping a white wine. "Hey Jess! Can I join you? I didn't know you were stuck here too."

Looking surprised, Jess said, "Hey Carl. Sure, please join me. I thought you flew home already."

The facing chairs were already taken by some other business travellers so I sat next to Jesse on the sofa.

"You're still working?" I asked.

"No, I was just doing a little writing." she replied, tipping the screen away from me.

"Writing? Is it fiction?" I asked.

"Ah... sorta. Just short stories. I enjoy writing, especially when I'm by myself." she replied.

Not sure if that was a brush-off, I said, "Sorry, I hope I'm not disturbing you. I was just interested because I've written a few short stories too."

Jess was considerably younger than me, around 36-38, and probably didn't care to spend even a few minutes with an older man away from home.

Instead, Jess perked up when I said I was a writer too. "How much have you written? Did you take any training? Have you been published?"

"Hold on. Hold on. I've written a few pieces, nothing special. I'm sure you're more accomplished than I am. My writing is purely for my ah... pleasure." It was my turn to stutter.

Jess blushed at this. "Oh, my writing is purely for my pleasure too. But I hope others might enjoy it too."

"Can I read something of yours?" I asked, "Is any of it online?"

Jess looked sideways at me, with a peculiar crooked grin that I had noticed over the last two days. When she was laughing or was poking fun at someone, she raised her right eyebrow, and squinted her left eye slightly. It was a very alluring look.

"I'm not sure you'd want to read it." She commented. "And I'm not sure I want you to read it either."

"Now I'm really interested." I mused. "Please, I'd really like to read your stories, or at least one. I promise not to poke fun."

"I'm not worried about you making fun, I just don't want everyone to know about my stories." she said.

I honestly told her, "I'm the most discreet person you've ever met. If you don't want anyone else to know about your stories, they'll never learn from me."

"Maybe it's the wine, but I'll let you read one story. You've got to promise that you'll never tell anyone else about this."

"Pinky swear." I smiled, not knowing if that was still a thing or not.

"I published it on a site that specializes in my type of story, Literotica. I hope you don't get offended." she said, displaying that crooked smile.

Literotica? Shit, I knew Literotica. It was where I'd posted my own stories. My cock immediately stirred in anticipation.

"Here let me find it for you. You just search by my profile name." she explained.

I noted her profile name as IDDomme. Domme, I understood, ID I didn't. While she was searching for the story she wanted me to read, I realized ID was for her home state Idaho.

She found the story she wanted, clicked on it, and turned the laptop to me.

I was self conscious reading a porn story amongst all of the people in the room, but that just added to the sexual tension I was now feeling. The reality was that we were sitting in a corner, with the screen facing away from anyone else. Only Jess and I could read the screen.

The story was about a young administrative assistant in a small company who was being continually hit on by her older boss. After enduring this week after week, the woman decided that enough was enough and turned the tables on the abusive boss. She took control of him, and had him either naked or wearing panties whenever they were alone. He had to wear a cock cage whenever he was dressed, and she used huge dildo's to fuck his ass whenever she felt like it.

I was reading the story intently, my cock growing with each depravity she forced on him. I glanced over at Jess, only to see her sly smile as she was staring at my tented pants. I noticed that her nipples had hardened too, and were noticeable through her blouse.

"Wow!" was all I could say.

"You obviously like it.." she whispered, discreetly fondling my cock when no one was looking.

"So, what about your stories? Would you like to share?" she asked, although it sounded like more of a demand.

"Well, you might not believe it, but my stories are on the same website." I answered.

Jesse laughed at this. "Two peas in a pod."

"More than you could imagine." I answered.

"My profile name is FranklyToo. You might be interested in my story about my first visit to a Domme." I added.

"You're kidding!" She laughed.

"Please read." I said, having found the story for her.

I watched her as she read. She shifted in her seat a couple of times, and I hoped it indicated she was becoming well lubricated down there. She kept glancing at me with a mirthful look in her eyes, and kept glancing down at my crotch, still tented by my hard dick.

After reading the story, she grabbed my arm and said, "I like it. I need to read more." She found my profile and located another story I had written about a visit to a dominant female Dermatologist.

"Damn Carl. Those are hot. I didn't think you had it in you." she told me, her ever present sexy smirk dominating her face.

"Your story was very sexy too." I replied. "It's kind of amazing we're on the same wavelength. Is this something you have experience with, or is it just a fantasy for you?"

"You first, Carl. After all, I am in charge here." She answered, smiling.

"Yes Miss, er Jess." I stammered. "I've had a little experience as I mentioned in the forward to the Domme story. I'm by no means an experienced sub. I do admit I'm very turned on by the idea which is why it's a recurring topic in my stories."

"I guess it's my turn now, Carl." she answered in response. "I've had a lifelong fascination with BDSM and a desire to control men. I do enjoy the idea of sexually controlling older men; older men like you Carl."

Jess, no longer grinning, looked me directly in the eyes and said "Are you up for it Carl? I was planning on writing about it tonight, I think I'd much prefer to live it instead."

Swallowing hard, I nodded my head. "Yes Mistress." I whispered.

"Get me another wine Carl. Get yourself a beer too. We can take them to my room."

"I can't right now." I replied, looking down at my swollen crotch. "Please give me a minute to calm down."

"Now!" She said firmly. "Hold your plate in front of you. Maybe no one will notice. I don't really care."

Holding my empty beer bottle and plate in front of me, I got up and approached the bar. I went undetected by the others in the bar area who were mainly focused on their own drinks. However, the formerly bored bartender showed real interest, chuckling to herself as she made an obvious point of looking at my crotch, over at Jess, then back at my face. "Lucky boy, I guess?"

"I certainly hope so." I said.

I over tipped her again, and returned with the wine and beer, strategically held in front of my pants.

On my approach, Jess stood up and said, "Carry my wine and follow me."

Dutifully, I followed her to the elevator. Getting on, she said, "Eleven."

Juggling the bottle and glass, I managed to push the button for the 11th floor. Nothing happened.

"You have to use your room key silly." She said sarcastically.

Not lifting a finger to help me, she arched her right eyebrow, this time without smiling, and said "Well?"

Transferring the beer and wine to the same hand, I dug into my pocket to find my room card. Upon scanning it and pressing the eleven button, the doors closed.

I was beginning to get nervous about her demeanor. Gone was the sweet young woman. She was hard and demanding. I wasn't sure which Jess was an act.

Reaching the eleventh floor, the doors opened and Jess marched out to our right. I followed her to room 1123. She stood at the door holding her room card out to me. Once again juggling the beer and wine, I took her card and scanned the door lock. The lights flicked green, and I turned the door knob just enough to open it.

Standing aside, Jess strode past me into the room. I followed her inside, and let the door shut behind me.

"Strip." was all she said.

Jess stood near the TV, sipping her wine, displaying her now familiar smirk as I began to undress. I threw down my shirt and pants on the couch in the front room of the suite.

"Folded please. Were you born in a barn?" she laughingly questioned.

I picked up my clothes and folded them as best I could. I never was the best at this, and my nerves were beginning to make my hands shake.

Once fully naked, my cock pointing right at Jess, she said, "Good, draw me a bath. I believe you featured that in one of your stories, didn't you?"

"Yes Jess, er Mistress Jess." I hesitantly answered. "It was a shower in my story."

"Thank you for correcting me Carl." she replied with a lurid smile on her face. "Change it to a shower. You need to clean up too. AND it's Mistress Jessica from now on. Do you understand?"

"Yes Mistress Jessica." I quickly answered.

"Now get that shower running." she ordered, "I have a call to make. I located a play room here before I scheduled the meeting here. It's why we met in this city. I never thought I'd actually get to go there."

As I started the water I could hear Jess talking on her cell phone. I couldn't make out the conversation with the water running, but I heard snippets that had me very interested and hard. I snuck a few strokes of my cock while she was occupied.

Jess was soon in the bathroom and sticking her hand under the water. She told me, "Just right Carl, you might have a future as my valet. Time to undress me Carl. Be sure to hang my clothes up, I don't want them to look like yours."

I nervously unbuttoned her blouse to reveal a lacy bra encasing beautiful tits. Removing her blouse, I hung it on one of the hangers she had left out in the bathroom. I then unzipped her tight skirt and hung it as well. Seeing her taut body in just a thong and sexy bra somehow reminded me of a young Jamie Lee Curtis.

"Well, are you going to stand there all night with your mouth hanging open and your cock in your hand?" she said as she spun around to give me access to the back of her bra.

With trembling fingers I unclasped her bra and pulled down her g-string. Her perfect ass was just an inch from my face as she stepped out of them. Without turning around to see me, she stepped into the shower and said "Where's my hand towel?"

Grabbing the requested cloth and handing it to her she said "My back and ass aren't going to clean themselves, are you coming in?"

Stepping into the shower, she pointed to the tube of shower gel and said, "Clean me up, neck to toes. If you touch me in a sexual way, I'll kick you in the nuts. Understood?"

I squirted the lotion into the towel and began to clean her back, neck, ass, and the back of her legs. I couldn't wait until she turned around so I could see her body. Based on her back, she was absolutely perfect.

"OK, time to turn around." I said, my cock about to burst.

"No." she replied simply. "Reach around and clean me from behind. Do not, and I repeat, DO NOT touch me with your cock."

Dutifully, I cleaned her body using the towel. I could feel her perfect tits through the towel, and slowly moved the towel down her tight abs and began making circular wipes down her body towards her pussy. As I massaged her pussy with the towel, she shoved my hands away.

Without turning around, she reached behind herself and grabbed my cock. Hoping she was getting turned on, she quickly disabused me of that thought and grabbed my balls, but instead of massaging them she twisted them painfully, forcing me to gasp, and said, "I told you not to touch me in a sexual way. What the fuck are you thinking? If you try that again, you'll never see me again, and certainly never serve me."

"Yes Mistress, I'm uhhhhhh, " I moaned as she tightened her grip, "I'm sorry. It won't happen again."

"You're right Carl. You won't try anything like that again."

"I'm very sorry, Mistress, I got carried away by your beautiful body. It will not happen again." I repeated.

Jess left the shower then, still never having faced me, and said "Clean yourself up, we have an appointment tonight. You're driving."

Jess must be some type of magician as she was completely dressed when I exited the shower a few minutes later. She said, "Get dressed, we're late."

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"You'll find out when we get there." she replied.

I was soon driving my rental down the interstate out of town. Jess was giving me step by step directions from her GPS app on her phone. I still didn't know where we were going.

I took an exit right out of town, and a few other turns and ended up on a country road surrounded by farmland. Jess said "This is it, take that driveway to the right."

I turned down the gravel road, and quickly came upon a gate with a security pedestal next to it. Jess ordered me to lower my window, and told me she had the access code. Reading from her cell phone, she said, "Enter 69469 pound". I entered the code, and the gate slowly swung open. Pulling in, there were numerous other vehicles inside the fence with a house to the right and a barn like structure to our left. The house was dark, but the barn appeared to be where there was some activity.

Getting out of the car, Jess said "Strip and hand me your keys." She also began to remove her dress, and I thought I'd finally get to see her naked body, only to realize she had an outfit on under her dress: a black bustier and black crotchless panties.

Grabbing me by my once again hard cock, she led me to the barn. She was carrying a small black duffel bag in her other hand. She knocked on the door, and waited until it was opened by a naked woman wearing a ball gag and clothespins on her nipples who had crawled over to the door.

Stepping inside, I was absolutely wonder struck by what I saw there. There were naked women, naked men, and a woman dressed in a Habit. One man was dressed in a tuxedo coat, a formal shirt with ruffles and cufflinks, a black tie, but wore no pants. There was one man with a pair of naked women who sported bars in their nipples that were chained to each other. The brunette's right nipple was chained to the blonde's left nipple. The most normal looking person there was a cute female bartender who bitched that since no one had pockets, no one had money for tips.

Looking over at Jess, I realized she was just as shocked as I was. She was especially fascinated by the St. Andrews cross, currently occupied by a transgender with huge tits and an equally huge dick.

She paid for our admission, which included one drink from the frustrated bartender, and snacks located on a table near the wall. Hidden in her bustier was a small cache of money. To the delight of the bartender, Jess tipped her well.

There was a stash of leashes and collars hanging on one wall, and Jess chose a pink one for me to wear. She said, "Be my pet. Crawl on all fours for me."

Nervous, but anxious to serve, I got down on all fours. Jess put the collar on me, attached the leash, and reached under my ass and massaged my dick and balls. "Who's a good boy? You're a good boy. You're such a good boy."

Jess paraded me around the room, showing me off. The women especially were effusive in their appreciation. Many men and women patted my head, and many of them also teased my cock and balls. I 0never lost my hard on, proud to serve my Mistress.

More than one person, their crotch at my head level, asked my Mistress if I could pleasure them. She always smiled, and asked if I wanted to satisfy them. I always said "As you wish", but she always declined their offer.

Jess got into a long discussion with the owner of the facility about the St. Andrews cross, most of which I couldn't hear.

A short while later, she said "Stand up. Your knees must be killing you."

Getting up stiffly, I said "Thank you Mistress, they really do hurt."

"I know a therapy that will stretch those sore muscles." she answered, and pushed me to the St. Andrews cross. She instructed me to spread my legs and hold my arms up so that I could be mounted to the cross.

My heart thundered in my chest, and I realized that we never discussed safe words. Looking around the room, I realized that I was now the center of everyone's attention. Securely attached to the cross, I also realized that I was at the individual and collective mercy of a bunch of people I didn't know. Maybe for the first time, I fully realized that this was for real. It's no porn story that I'm writing.

For the first time since I entered this barn, my cock went soft. My nerves were getting to me.

"Ah, that's too bad, isn't it?" Mistress Jessica tells the crowd that is now standing in an arc around the cross. She took a whip that someone handed her and swung it around in a circle.

"So, should I whip him for disobedience?" she asked the crowd, her eyes gleaming with pride and delight.

The crown looked at each other, a little nervous about their role in this play. From the back, the man with the tuxedo but no pants shouts "Whip him!"

He began a chant, "Whip him! Whip him! Whip him!"

The man with the two manacled subs joined in.

"Whip him! Whip him! Whip him!"

Soon the entire group was laughing and shouting in unison "Whip him!, Whip him!, Whip him!"

So she did.

The whip, much louder than it was painful, thudded against my chest, then my lower legs, then my lower chest, then higher on my legs. Thus after thud, each slightly closer to my cock and balls. Finally, blows to my cock and balls. I attempted to squirm out of the way, but to avail. She swung harder when she saw me trying to avoid her blows.

Finally she stopped. I look down, my chest, legs, cock all red. Not bleeding, just reddened from the stinging blows.

She reached out and massaged my cock and balls, and amazingly, my cock hardened. To my astonishment, the crowd broke into a cheer.

"Who wants to kiss away his bo-bo?" Mistress Jessica asked.

Multiple hands went up, and Mistress Jessica looked around the room carefully considering who she wanted. She finally selected the two chained subs who looked to their Dom for permission.

"You may lick him, but you cannot take his cock head into your mouths." he answered with a nod of his head.

The two young women waddled over to me. Their conjoining chain was so short that they had to carefully choreograph their movements.

Straddling me on either side, they kissed my cock head from either side at the same time, and slid their mouths down my shaft in unison. Each of them sucked a ball into their mouths as they stroked my cock. They then reversed the process, sliding up my cock to my cock head. After multiple cycles of this, the blonde began to cough, and picked a stray hair from her mouth. While everyone's attention and laughter was directed at her, the brunette sucked my cock head into her mouth and tongued all around it and licked my slit.

12