Literotica Writer Lives His Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her Dom was either distracted by the coughing spell or didn't object. I certainly didn't object. I had thrown my head back in ecstasy. The two girls then french kissed each other right in front of my cock, and slowly slid back and moved their mouths, lips still touching, over my cock head, and down the length of my shaft.

I wouldn't last long like this. The exhilaration of being everyone's sexual toy, and the sheer sensuality of the tongue job I was receiving had my balls tightening up.

Sensing this, Mistress Jessica said, "Stop! That's enough. I didn't give him permission to cum."

The two women, licking their lips, looked anxiously at her, but immediately returned to their Dom when he snapped his fingers.

Mistress Jessica was obviously relishing her prominent role, as she then announced to the crowd, "Did anyone else notice his grooming need? He needs to be shaved! Do we have any wanna be barbers here?"

One booming voice from the back of the room said, "Me! I want to shave him! I've got my razor right here."

A large muscled man, at least 6'4" and 250 pounds of pure muscle, wearing nothing but a loin cloth, covered in tattoos and piercings, held a deadly looking straight edge razor up in the air.

Without thinking, I blurted out "Red! Red! Please Mistress, no."

The room exploded in laughter. No one would have allowed that scary looking bastard to touch them with that razor.

Mistress Jessica, sensing she was losing the room said, "Well, at least we now know his safe word, don't we?" Holding up a disposable razor from her duffel bag she continued "Who ELSE wants to shave Carl?"

No one responded. I think the room was afraid of crossing the huge man who now looked a little pissed off having been the subject of ridicule.

After a few seconds of silence, which seemed like minutes, a quiet voice said, "What the hell, I'll do it. It's not like I'm making any money here."

Looking for the voice, I finally saw a hand raised. It was the bartender.

Walking up to the cross and looking me up and down, she glanced at Jess and said, "I'll need some water and shaving cream too."

Jess took a tube of shaving gel out of her duffel bag, which I had mentally dubbed the magic bag, as it seemed to have whatever Jess needed.

Jess handed the razor and the gel to the bartender and said "Here you go. By the way, what's your name?"

"Thanks, I'm Janice. I really like your outfit. You look great." the bartender replied.

I'm bound to this cross, and these two women who hold my life in their hands are trading fashion tips.

"You'll have to wet him yourself." Mistress Jessica answered.

Janice approached me and spit on her hand and then rubbed my cock and balls with it. Realizing that wasn't nearly enough, she alternatively took my balls and cock into her mouth, making sure I was fully wet and lubricated. She massaged my balls as she deepthroated my cock, and even reached behind to probe my ass with her finger.

My cock felt like it was going to explode.

Janice, sensing that I was reaching a breaking point, stopped and squeezed the shaving gel onto her fingers. She rubbed it liberally on my ball sack and cock and grabbed my cock by the head to move it around as she began shaving my balls.

I was nervous watching her handle the razor in a cavalier manner, but I tried hard not to flinch. After all, I didn't want to be the cause of an accidental cut.

Janice worked diligently, and I was enjoying the attention she was paying to my cock. She kept inspecting the same area, her eyes (and therefore her mouth) only inches from my cock.

While many in the crowd had resumed their previous baudy acts, a number of people stayed to watch and kept providing Janice with suggestions. "There! See that hair? It's up on his shaft. You have to shave his shaft too."

More than one took the opportunity to locate a stray hair using their hands or fingers. There was a lot of not quite innocent groping going on.

Finally Janice said "I think he's hairless now. I really need some water to rinse him to make sure he's smooth for you."

Mistress Jessica said "You can't spit on him?"

Janice replied, "I don't have THAT much spit. That would require everyone in the room."

WIth dread, I realized that her joking statement struck home with Mistress Jessica.

"Hear that? We need your help! Please. Everyone please spit on his cock." Mistress Jessica announced to the room.

Once again, the room erupted in laughter. No one approached until the big tattooed guy strode up and laid a big louie right on target. Following that a few others queued up, and then nearly everyone in the room was arced around me, laughing, drinking, and spitting.

I shut my eyes. Getting wet while being sucked was quite exciting, but having the same bodily fluid expelled at you was a very different thing.

I was close to shouting "Red" again, and I think that was obvious to everyone there, so they stopped. Mistress Jessica held up a bottle of water from the bar and said, "Guess what? It turns out we have water after all." Everyone laughed again.

She poured the ice cold water over my cock and balls, and rubbed it in. Despite my disgust with the spitting and the icy water, my cock, like a veteran on Memorial day, stood tall and proud.

Announcing that the mouth test was the only way to judge a successful shave, the Mistress took my cock into her mouth and deep throated me. She fondled my balls as she did so. I was absolutely in bliss, and was anticipating that I would cum in her mouth when she suddenly stopped.

The Mistress then allowed me to be released from the cross. She did attach the leash to my collar, but allowed me to walk around instead of being on all fours.

Nearly everyone in the room, men and women, straight and gay, wanted to feel my smooth cock and balls, and the Mistress took great pride to allow anyone who asked to play with me. The weight lifter with the loin cloth had an amazingly soft touch. Some of their play was quite extensive, and I was soon leaking pre-cum from my cock.

Janice soon announced that the bar was closing as it was 1 am. After packing all of her equipment, she came over and spoke quietly to Mistress Jessica. I couldn't catch everything that was said, but I believe I heard her say that she'd love to play with the two of us someday. She definitely did give my Mistress her business card. Just as she was leaving, Mistress Jessica pointed to my cock and said, "You didn't get to enjoy your work, don't you want to try it out?"

Janice dropped to her knees and swallowed me whole. She ran her tongue all around my cockhead, and maintained a very tight pressure on my cock as she pumped it. She had just been playing with me the first time. She was a very advanced cock sucker! I wouldn't last long under her ministrations. She didn't suck me long, as I realized that she knew I wouldn't last. She didn't want to offend the Mistress.

Mistress Jessica was soon saying her goodbyes also. She told everyone that she had to catch a flight home tomorrow.

Walking out to the car, the Mistress considered whether I should drive home naked, but finally decided that I should be dressed. If nothing else, how would we enter the hotel with me naked?

When we arrived at the hotel, Mistress Jessica looked at me and said, "You're staying with me tonight." It wasn't an invitation, it was an order. An order I was happy to obey. After a night of sexual tension, I was ready to fuck.

Entering her room, she said she wanted to shower... Alone.

She said, "You need to shower too, but after I get finished. I'll be waiting in bed... naked."

Feeling completely comfortable, I was naked when she emerged from the shower with a towel wrapped around herself. "Your turn," she said.

I went to the bathroom, and started the shower. Anticipating what was to come, I maintained a hard-on through out the shower, which was as short as I could make it.

Re-entering the bedroom from the bath, I saw she had the covers up over her chest and had taken the far side of the bed as her own. I walked to my side of the bed and was reaching for the covers when she said "No, come over to this side of the bed."

It was when I walked to her side of the bed that I saw the nest she had made for me on the floor. A pillow and cover on the floor next to where she was laying.

Seeing the look of disappointment on my face, Mistress Jessica said "It's OK, you've had a big night. Come closer and I'll give you a good night kiss. Standing close, she raised her body. Holding the sheet against her chest, she gave my cock a kiss. She then turned over and said "Good night."

I've never been so disappointed by lips touching my cock before.

I laid on the floor, horny and frustrated. Although it was after 2 am, sleep did not come easily. Damn it, I still hadn't seen her tits.

When I finally fell asleep, it must have been deep as I awoke with a start when I heard Mistress Jessica speaking my name.

I awoke with an urgent need to pee. After taking care of business, I returned to the bedroom looking for her.

I found her lounging on the suite'sp] couch, wrapped in the rooms bathrobe, her bare legs crossed sexily.

"Worship my feet, Carl." she said sexily.

Thinking this was just bat shit crazy, I got down on my knees to kiss her feet. I knew foot fetishes were common, but I just never understood their attraction. Despite this, I tried to immerse myself in pleasing her. I soon found that I got a thrill out of loving her feet. I had never noticed how the curve of the foot at the arch was similar to the curve of a woman from her waist to hips; the very image of sexuality. I was sucking her big toe when she said "Worship my pussy."

As I pulled back from her feet, she slid over with her back against the joint of the back and arm rests. She raised her right foot and laid it near the top of the couch while leaving her left foot on the floor. The bathrobe slid open, uncovering her beautiful bald pussy, wide open for me.

Without another thought I licked up her left leg until my mouth hovered just above her pussy. I shoved my tongue into her pussy, and used my thumb to rub her clit. Her pussy was sopping wet, and she was soon writhing under the touch of my tongue. I plunged as deep as I could with my tongue, and sucked on her clit when it emerged as a hard bud.

She was beginning to moan in rhythm to my touch and I was grinding my cock into the carpeted floor. If she didn't invite me in soon, I was going to explode.

"Fuck me Carl. Fuck me now." she said, once again in the voice of Mistress Jessica.

I didn't hesitate.

I crawled up her body, stopping only for a moment to appreciate her now exposed tits, small but perfect.

No sex talk, no preamble, I just plunged into her cunt. She remained where she was, half lying, half sitting in the crook between the couch back and the arm. Our position nearly required my back to bend backwards, my cock thrust forward, my body in an inverted "U".

As I pumped into her, my freshly shaved balls slid along the rough cloth of the sofa, giving me a slightly painful, highly unusual, but amazingly erotic sensation. I was holding my chest up and away from Jessica's body and was able to witness her orgasm face. For my part, I was grunting hard as Jessica pulled my face to hers, and kissed me deeply.

In my experience, women's orgasms are like waves against a boat, each wave higher than the last, until at last the orgasm crashes over the bow, leaving the woman limp, weak, but satisfied.

Jessica's orgasm was more like a man's. The pressure built, built, built until she couldn't hold it back any longer. She exploded with a loud "ahhhhhhhh fukkkkkkkkkk". Her pussy gripped my cock then I came ferociously.

Jessica, still french kissing me, bit my lip when she came.

"Oh my God!" was all I could say.

"God had nothing to do with it." Jessica said, smiling. "That was all me."

"That was the best sex of my life." I said, honestly.

"I know." Jessica said, equally honestly.

I stood up, taking in her body, drenched in sweat, red with exertion, and watched my cum slowly leak from her pussy.

She sat forward, grabbing my very sensitive cock, and said, "You did well, little man. Now tell me the truth, was it all worth it? Would you do it again?"

"Yes, oh yes, Mistress." I gasped, flinching as she rubbed my very sensitive cockhead.

"Good boy." she said. "Would you like to play again at our next meeting?" Jess, not Mistress Jessica asked.

"Absolutely Mistress. Absolutely Jess" I answered.

"Good. Get a towel and clean me up then get dressed and return to your room. You have a flight to catch, as do I." she said.

Well, that's my tale. The flight crew has just announced that we are approaching New Orleans, and will be landing in 15 minutes. I was about to obey their instructions to turn off my laptop when the woman sitting next to me, who I thought was asleep, put her hand on my arm and said, "This was the sexiest flight I've ever been on."

She slid her hand across my lap and rubbed my hard cock. She whispered, "You've been hard the entire flight. I noticed your cock before I noticed your writing. That's an amazing story you've written. How much of it is true?"

"All of it. I can't believe it, but it's all true." I answered, as usual, honestly.

"Care to write another chapter when we land?" was all she asked.

12