Little

Story Info
Some women just need a big dick, but at what cost?
9.7k words
3.98
77.3k
63
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pietro108
pietro108
511 Followers

My name is Geoffrey Holdings and I have a little dick. There, now it sounds like the introduction to some sort of support group! But that small fact about my anatomy (pardon the pun!) has been something that I have really only been aware of since my late teens. Until then, I was blissfully unaware of differences in dick sizes. Because I did PE in my senior year, when I was eighteen, I came face to face with the fact there were indeed different dick sizes! The showers after lessons proved that to me. In fact, not only did different dick sizes become apparent, it became the main topic of conversation in the showers. The comments ranged from outright ridicule at small sizes, right up to stunned awe at the absolute monsters on display. Those with monster dicks were held in high esteem by most boys, while those with little dicks were sneered at and placed lower on the social scale. Yeah, there were others with small dicks! At least I wasn't the only one.

I noticed, however, that dick size did not correspond to brain size, or even social demeanour. There were clever teens in both groups. There were generally nice teens in both groups. Personality was not related to dick size! Fact of life! I suppose it was nature's way of ensuring that not only monster-dick males produced children. One of the 'monster-dick' group, however, did tend to grind on me. Charles Hemmings did have a monster. He also pushed and bullied his way in and out of all situations. Not many guys really liked him, but to hang around him meant that you weren't the one being bullied or harassed. I didn't hang around him. I not so much avoided him, but just did my own thing. I was happy in my own skin, even with a small dick! This must have pissed off Charles, so he made a habit of seemingly innocently harassing me at every opportunity. I learnt to ignore it and just get on with whatever I was doing. I was always aware that he was hanging around somewhere in the midst of his minions. It wasn't that I was scared of him. He didn't physically hurt me in any way. He just harassed me.

It all went to a new level when we seniors seriously started to hook up with the girls of the senior group. Girls physically mature much earlier than boys, so their obvious girly features, or lack thereof, are on show fairly early. Us boys became aware of hair colour, eyes, slimness, and boob size and discussed them at length. This was a welcome reprieve from the constant obsession with dick size! Some of the older boys, got really serious with some of the girls who were willing to 'put out', so there were many uncomfortable times when these couples split up or were caught cheating on a relationship. Early adulthood and the consequent dating, breaking up cycles were a minefield! One consequence of this chaotic scenario is that the girls became aware of the 'monster-dick' group and the 'others'. Those girls who did put out, the 'easy lays' the boys called them, only seemed interested in one group. No not the 'others'! During the break-ups, many scores were settled and rumours about dick sizes meandered amongst the girl's groups as well.

Needless to say, I, along with many of my 'other' group didn't see much action during our senior year! It wasn't until I went to university and escaped the old social high school groups, that I actually felt comfortable enough to seriously date girls. I even went all the way with some of my girlfriends and thanks to internet porn sites, I mean sex education 101, I made sure that they had numerous orgasms. There certainly were no complaints, but no comments about the size of my dick! That seemed like a good thing to me.

University days passed and I graduated as a software maintenance engineer. This was a much- sought after qualification, so I managed to score a well-paid position with a national company, K-app Enterprises. It was then that I met the girl of my dreams. She was smart, drop-dead gorgeous and had a beautiful personality. Her field of study was business and she desperately wanted to get into the real-estate business. "Just for the thrill of selling houses!" she commented one day. From the moment I met her, she took my heart away. I was smitten! We dated over a six-month period before we actually kissed for the first time. I know that seems like a long time, but we both agreed that we should take it slowly. There were too many stories of explosive relationships which fizzled after two months. We both wanted to be sure that we were right for each other. I gathered that Naomi, that was her name, Naomi Watts, was not that experienced sexually. I didn't care one little bit. This woman was taking over my life. I dreamt about her, I thought about her all of the time, I even imagined that I saw her walking in the streets. Any female with the same long brown hair as Naomi triggered an instant skipping of my heartbeat. Eventually, we went further in our relationship. We were spending almost all of our spare time together. At last, we made love. I call it making love, because that is what it was. I progressed very slowly with Naomi. She was a virgin. She had kissed and fondled and let boys play with her breasts, but she had never let anyone play with her cunt or clitoris. This was a first for her. I knew I had to be gentle. After what seemed like hours of kissing which became more and more passionate, for me and her, I gently massaged her breasts over her top. This continued until she slipped off her top and bra in one quick movement. I again gently massaged her breasts, lightly rubbing over her smooth breast skin. I concentrated on the sensitive underside of her boobs rather than going straight for the nipple. That much I learnt from the few liaisons I had while at university. Naomi's breath came in gasps almost as if she was panting. She was loving this. While continuing with my hands, I lightly kissed her nipples one at a time, making sure to lubricate them well in the process. This I alternated with soft blowing, causing her nipples to harden and lengthen to an almost impossible length. While continuing to massage her underboobs, I progressed to gently sucking her erect nipples into my mouth while tickling them with my tongue. Naomi exploded. Her body tensed and as she arched her back, she let out a long moan then gasped. Trembling she grasped my head and pushed into hard against her sweating breasts. "Oh my god!" she gasped in between breaths. "That was amazing! I have never cum like that. You seemed to know exactly what to do Geoff. Don't ever leave me." I looked at her and searching her deep pleading eyes, I replied, "Naomi, I have never felt like this about anyone. You literally take my breath away." She laughed, "Wrong there Geoff! You just literally took my breath away!"

We cuddled and I continued, "I love you Naomi and I would like nothing better to marry you." She suddenly went pale. "You actually mean that? You want to marry me?"

I looked at her. "That's what I said and that's what I meant. Will you do me the honour of marrying you?" I dramatically went down on one knee and held her hand with my head bowed. The close proximity to her moist pussy with all of its promising scents threatened to distract me but I steadfastly froze in place, waiting for an answer.

"Of course I will, you knight in shining armour." She then stood in front of me, and for the first time, I gazed upon her beautiful completely naked body. Her pussy was just centimetres from my face. As she gazed down at my rapt face, I closed the gap between my tongue and her clit. I don't think she expected that, but she didn't move as my mouth engulfed her moist outer lips. The gasp she made as I gently sucked her labia into my mouth was priceless. I treated her to a sequence of licking and nipping which I learnt from a lesbian site. I left her clitoris alone for now, just concentrating on licking her moisture from each side of her pussy. Again, her body tensed followed by that long drawn-out moan. As she had an orgasm, trembling viciously, I held her steady with my arms clasped around her upper thighs. "Geoff! Geoff!" she gasped. "What are you doing to me? That was even better than before." I laid her down on the rug on the floor and placed a pillow from the lounge under her head. She lay there in complete abandon. Her hand brushed her hair towards the back of her head and her head pointed towards the ceiling. Her breath was still coming in short gasps as she rode the aftermath of her second orgasm.

"I am not finished with you yet my love!" I whispered as I again made my way to her pussy. This time I concentrated on her clit. Her swollen outer lips were oozing that beautifully scented moisture which I promptly lapped up. Finding her clit, I again, gently at first, circled the ever-hardening nub. This immediately sent Naomi over the top again. I was getting used to the tell-tale body tensing and long moans which signalled her crests. This time, however, I didn't stop to let her catch her breath. Cruel, I know, but I increased the pressure of my tongue on her clit and changed the pattern from a circular motion around her clit to an in-out, up-down pattern. She went from a long moan to an outright scream of pleasure. Her whole body tensed while she held her breath. She still didn't start breathing as her whole body shook uncontrollably, actually lifting off the floor at times. I maintained my pressure as best I could. I was grasping her butt cheeks hard to stop from being disconnected from her clit. She still didn't breathe! But she shook and trembled, trembled and shook for what seemed like an eternity. I was actually getting worried, not just about her paused breathing, but also about the insane pressure that her thighs were applying to each side of my head! Eventually her body completely relaxed as she let out a loud, "Ungh!"

I went to kiss her lips, conscious of her juices all over my lower face. It was as if she was asleep, or unconscious. I immediately panicked and checked her pulse, which was there, but erratic. Her breathing was shallow and her skin was a concerning shade of pale! "What have I done?" I thought. "Does she have a heart condition or something?" I was getting more and more worried the longer she stayed in that state.

Suddenly, as I was holding her, she coughed and took a long deep breath. "Thank god you are alright my love!" I whispered into her ear.

She opened her eyes and cried in long hard sobs. "I love you Geoff! I love you, I love you, I love you! That was incredible! All I could think of was you and the sensations exploding all through my body. The vision of you became the most pleasurable feeling I could ever imagine. My pleasure fused into you!"

As I stroked her wet cheeks and slowly went to her moist breasts and delicious nipples, I whispered again, "I love you and want to do this with you forever."

Again she laughed, but this time a throaty, sexy chuckle, "I may need to get a physical check-up to see if my body can handle that kind of strain repeatedly. What a way to die though! Now my love and my beautiful lover, my husband to be, I want to return the favour, if I may!" Naomi lifted herself off the floor and kissed me. Her juices meshed with our saliva as she continued to kiss me, her tongue darting teasingly between my teeth to rub and poke my tongue. She hesitated only slightly as she realised that the unusual taste she was experiencing was her cum juices, but she continued on, obviously relishing this new experience.

"Oh my god!" I thought, "I am going to be married to a sexual demon!" This thought was soon dissipated by a most pleasurable feeling that shot from my nipple to the base of my balls and back up to the tip of my dick. I looked down and saw that Naomi was licking my right nipple with her moist tongue while gently tugging and rubbing my left nipple. The sensation was absolutely out of this world! It was my turn to grasp her head and hold it against my ever-hardening nipple. As she lifted her head and tongue off my right nipple. I let out a sigh of loss. This was short-lived however, as she simply swapped sides, causing the same mind-blowing sensations to paralyse my body.

"Somebody likes that!" Naomi purred. I felt that my dick was as hard as it has ever felt. The top was throbbing uncontrollably and my groin area was unconsciously rising and falling off the floor as if I was fucking an ethereal pussy in the air above me. Naomi noticed this and slowly made her mouth leave my nipples while both of her hands remained on my chest, deliciously tugging and rubbing the tips of my nipples. I could see that she hesitated quite a while with her mouth near my dick. She was examining it closely in wonder as she saw drop after drop of pre-cum ooze out. "Have you cum already?" she asked in wonder.

"No, my love. That is pre-cum. It is what happens when I am really excited. And darling my excitement is hitting stellar levels right now!" Naomi smiled and tentatively licked the drops off my cock head, taking time to circle my frenulum with her dainty tongue.

"Hmm. It's salty, but a nice kind of salty." It was my turn to tremble and moan as the insane sensations engulfed my body. The nipple play along with the tongue play was almost too much! It was everything I could do to not explode all over my love's face.

Just when I thought that I would have to warn her of my own orgasm, she changed the pattern of what she was doing. She grasped the base of my cock with one hand and with the other, explored all around my groin area. She smoothly trailed her hand and fingers in area from my stomach, over my upper thighs then down to my balls. When she reached my balls, she held them gently and squeezed with firm pressure. Once, she squeezed a little hard and I told her so. She immediately stopped and mumbled, "Sorry Geoff! This is the first time I have ever done this and I am having the best time exploring your body. I just can't get enough of this!" She continued her exploration and instead of grasping my cock, she slowly pulled her hand up and over my head.

The foreskin followed her hand; a fact that she marvelled at. Her eyes were glued to my cock, mesmerized, as she continued to pull down, apply pressure at the bottom and smoothly slide up to the tip. My dick was as moist as it could be with the amount of pre-cum. Naomi then pulled the foreskin down as far as possible and moistened her hand with the saliva from her mouth. This hand she began a wet gentle slide up and down my dick. The sensation again was out of this world and I moaned this to her. I also frantically told her that if she continued that, it would cause me to cum all over her hand. Naomi got this mischievous grin and with wide open eyes continued what she was doing until, with a shout, I came all over her hand. The spurts of cum shot to an impossible height before landing all over my stomach.

Naomi didn't stop until all that my dick was doing was involuntary tensing, dry humps. "Jesus! That was amazing! Did I do that?" I couldn't answer as I was in my own recovery mode, taking deep gasping breaths while my body trembled and tensed and untensed. "I can't wait for that to happen inside me. Let's do it Geoff. Do that inside me now!" I had to explain to her, that unlike her body, men need a little time before their dicks can get hard enough to do it again. She seemed down-heartened but asked coyly, "Is there anything I can do to speed up the process?" At this point my mind wandered to all of the internet porn I had watched over the years. Thoughts of her masturbating her pussy while playing with her tits right if front of my face, her saying naughty sexy things sexily in my ears, thoughts of her parading around in front of me in the nude teasing her clit and nipples, thoughts of her playing with my nipples while sucking on my dick! All of these thoughts battled for domination! I settled on the last one and told her so.

Again, she hesitated slightly, but to her credit she decided to go ahead. She took some of my cum and spread it over my nipples to moisten them. "Ah!" I sighed. My clue to her that it felt amazing. She then slowly made her mouth move towards my soft dick. It was still covered with my cum. Naomi moved around my dick and breathed in. She seemed to be taking in the metallic scent of my semen. She tentatively placed the tip of her tongue on my dick, lapping up some of the left-over cum. She tasted it, rolling it around in her mouth and swallowing. "Yum!" she commented. "Again, a bit salty, but oily as well. A bit metallic like oysters straight off the rocks!" I was about to comment when she suddenly placed her mouth directly over my limp dick. Her lips pressed down right at my pubic bone and she closed the seal. Next, she sucked, and I mean sucked! Her tongue made short of any cum left on my dick as it circled and stroked while her mouth kept up the suction pressure. Pretty soon, she concentrated on the underside of my frenulum. I was moaning and encouraging her to continue as my previously limp dick hardened to its full length and girth.

I realised that Naomi wanted me inside of her, so while she was doing that, I moved her body so that I could play with her pussy. My fingers trailed around her pussy lips until I felt the tell-tale ooze gathering there. I grazed her clit with my moist fingers, being extra gentle as I knew she would probably be over-sensitive there still. She moaned throatily which sent renewed sensations to my dick! I place my fingers at her pussy entrance and firmly made my way inside with my index finger. Quickly, I found that spongy surface behind her pubic bone and applied gentle but firm pressure there. Naomi was now moaning uncontrollably again, so I changed to a very firm up and down rub on her g-spot. She exploded again with the accompanying gasps and moans which I now knew well. "Oh shit Geoff! Again! This is incredible! I want you in me now!" She rolled over me and without any hesitation, she placed my now hard dick at her pussy entrance. Her hip moved upwards on my body, causing my dick to enter her sopping pussy in one push. "Oh god! Oh god Geoff. This feels amazing!" she moved her hips back and forth over my dick. This caused my pubic bone to place pressure on her clit which was by now, a mess of moisture. She controlled the movement and I just went along for the ride, even though she was riding me! I think she orgasmed three times, each one more intense than the earlier one. Of course, my playing with her breasts and nipples in increasing tempo with each orgasm may have helped! As my balls signalled their need, I rose up to meet Naomi's thrusts and soon took on a life of their own. We were lost on the road to nirvana as we both exploded. It took us a full ten minutes before we could breathe slowly enough to profess our love for each other and also express our thanks for the pleasure we both experienced. This was a marathon love-making session, more intense than any described in the internet story sites that I read occasionally!

Two months later, we were married. The usual introductions to families, ceremony plans, etc, all went by at a stellar pace. Before we knew it, we were in a small house close to both our workplaces, fucking our brains out at every opportunity! And there were many opportunities! The pattern of our love-making simply followed the same sequence as our first session together. I enabled Naomi to cum numerous times, before she sucked me off, provided recovery stimulation and proceeded to finger play by me and penetration. She loved the, her-on-top position over anything else, as she could get the necessary stimulation to cum that way with my cock inside her. There were never any complaints from either of us and our love-making sessions left us breathless and satisfied, every time!

One day, Naomi was trawling through our home computer when she stumbled on an old file of internet links from my university days, and yep, you guessed it, she opened a few of them out of curiosity. "Geoff, come here a minute will you," she called out to me. I was in the kitchen, preparing dinner. She turned to look at me with questioning eyes as I entered the study. "What are these doing on our computer?" I was suitably embarrassed, but thought better of making up lame excuses. Naomi was my wife. I needed to be absolutely honest with her.

pietro108
pietro108
511 Followers