All Comments on 'Little'

by pietro108

Sort by:
  • 79 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Yeah, you kinda suck the big one, yourself. What a gross person you must be to write this shit. Go away.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Ridiculous!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

"My name is Geoffrey Holdings and I have a little dick" was as far as I got.

Fuck you.

timrivtimrivalmost 3 years ago

What a Neanderthal hubby was. He could have stopped it before it happened but didn’t then destroyed the wife totally and was happy for that. This is a totally sick story where the husband wins tho award for the most despicable person on the planet. Author obviously has mental,problems. 0 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Pietro...today was the first time i have read u...u suddenly placed 4 of uour works here.... ! I will only give u one piece of advice( if u plan to be a regular contributer)... Quality over quantity works best! All ur stories felt like the mass produced quality deficient crap that was a forte when we were growing up behind the iron curtain! You seem like someone who just found out that your better half was not what you though! Such angst remains prevalent in ones heart for some time...domt let her get to u! Write slowly..thinkur plot clearly..these hurried submissions of yours dont generate the passion in the reader! most lack any resoning forrhe wifes behaviuor...making the story fall flat!

Take your time..get an editor to help...and stick to it... you can do well

sem999sem999almost 3 years ago

finally someone who have guts to write btw story

Huedogg2Huedogg2almost 3 years ago

gave it a 4 because I'd want her to see me, just not in front of everyone. I'd hide a pop out so only she could see me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

A common theme in these stories is the cheating spouse being crushed when they are found out. Where did that idea ever come from? If the cheater gave a damn about their spouse, they wouldn't have cheated in the first place! The idea that there would be enough remorse to qualify as revenge is ludicrous!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

It's ok, but honestly if she was willing to cheat to believe she had such incredible remorse is something of a fantasy. Even an ugly woman has no shortage of dick in the offing so can anyone honestly believe these BTB trash. If anything the idiot made sure everyone knew he was a loser who made a bad choice in marrying her to begin with.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

What an ass.. I normally like btb stories but this heartless shit deserves a long list of cheating wives who rake him over the emotional and financial coals.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 3 years ago

"There were never any complaints from either of us and our love-making sessions left us breathless and satisfied, every time!" - If neither has any complaints, and they're both satisfied, what difference does cock size metter?

\

At least you didn't do the Big Black Cock.

\

Of COURSE he has a hacker friend, don't we all? Ah, can't go without a surveillance expert.

\

While "Mike" may have AIDS, any infection is likely HIV.

\

The ending was beyond unrealistic.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Awful, just awful

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Not bad. Not great. Lacked emotion. Lacked personality.

3***

GarySmith69GarySmith69almost 3 years ago

Wow burn that bitch. Im not saying she didn't deserve it but she goes mental because she lost her husband because she wanted a bigger dick? Well a lesson learned I guess. But why is in these stories the husband never actually stops the cheating they let it happen...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Dr beulahthebrit I read the first sentence, yawned and went to comments, usual small-dicked BTB rubbish, so why bother. Minus 5stars.

truthandjustice99truthandjustice99almost 3 years ago

predictable lowlifes deserve each other Wife will lose all however he eventually will be caught for posting revenge porn will go to prison to live in cell with Bubba. He will lose every thing he has for a moment of revenge

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Three stars. Not bad, but could have been better. A few things jump out:

- Could have used a time line between getting married and cheating with Mike. Did that take weeks, or months, or years?

- Letter could have made more sense in a few places.

- "Early signs of STD" the same day as the 1st physical cheating encounter requires an explanation

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

revenge porn truthandjustice does carry legal fines.

but she would have to file charges. that or her parents. he will not be charged otherwise. he most likely wont go to jail for posting revenge porn of HIS LEGAL WIFE. he may face some heavy fines. but it wouldn't be THAT heavy. currently the ONLY evidence linking him to the revenge porn is a letter. which carries some weight, but not a lot.

there are such things as digital trails. if such investigation were to occur, highly unlikely, they would need HIS computer. he only needs to replace his hard drives. at that point, you'd need a genius level of computer sleuth to pin him.....and ain't no one got time for some bitter ex husband. no money in it.

the TRUTH is the revenge porn would be taken down with prejudice. but it would still stay forever on the internet with people saving it to their personal files randomly. he MIGHT face a fine of 10-20k, and that's 90% chance the WORST scenario for him.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

That was enjoyable. Thank you.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcalmost 3 years ago

Not bad - I like the use of modern technology to get proof and nail the offenders. The narrative is a little clinical outside of the sex scenes, so 4*.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Hubby's going to prison. Shouldn't have incriminated himself in writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Why waste the time posting this? Who's it supposed to turn on?

AbctoyAbctoyalmost 3 years ago

fuck her and fuck big dick

iameaseliameaselalmost 3 years ago

Not sure I've read a longer cliche than this.

ForensicFossilForensicFossilalmost 3 years ago

This is howling terrible.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Too over the top. He should have confronted here with the emails and put a stop to it.

FlynnTaggartFlynnTaggartalmost 3 years ago

It was okay. Weaker then the rest of the stories of the authors I've read so far, the "little dick" angle was I felt was off putting. Seemed strange she was willing to humiliate her husband if she loved him enough to get nucking futs when she lost him. 3 stars.

MonsieurXMonsieurXalmost 3 years ago

Terrible. Boring. Self-indulgent dreck.

SemperSolus0198SemperSolus0198almost 3 years ago

Good burn! The only thing missing is the description of her dying the long, slow, painful death of degeneracy.

KristieBechirKristieBechiralmost 3 years ago

Stop with the exclamation points. Holy shit, that was annoying. Also, there is no such thing as “early signs of STDs” a couple of hours after having sex.

KristieBechirKristieBechiralmost 3 years ago

Really? With all the possible names out there, you chose Naomi Watts? Are you saving Charlize Theron for another story?

kirei8kirei8almost 3 years ago

The best of the four stories. At least it had some detail and an ending.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Why on earth would he leave a letter to implicate himself, and with just a little digging his friend, for a whole host of things that ranged from shady to full on illegal? I get that you wanted to tell the reader the details of his revenge, but you need to do so in a way more in keeping with your smart/ nerd MC's character.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

You have a talent for writing very hot sex scenes. That’s the positive. I have to agree that the overall plot didn’t hold up to that same standard. Overall a good effort.

MarkT63MarkT63almost 3 years ago

Love this story!!! BTB with STD's and AIDS!!! 5 stars!!!

jimjam69jimjam69almost 3 years ago

Can't say I care much for one or the other. At least he got rid of her. The whole story seems a ploy to have girls ignore the BC guys. This is really an issue that needs addressing before you get married. Story just has no emotion. It's cold and clinical.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJalmost 3 years ago

But did she get AIDS?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Try posting one story at a time and concentrate on that story. Too many stories today by you and they were filled with errors and nonsense. Such as "early signs of some STD's, but too early to tell? Really???

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

its never to late . but the part were her parents turn against there little girl , not in the real world.

kencorokencoroalmost 3 years ago

The cheating wife's fate is over the top but why is that husband so pathetic? This is not entertaining at all. So much question to ask.

tazz317tazz317almost 3 years ago
AT SOME TIME AND POINT.IN RELATIONSHIPS

its always way too late to put the universe back into orbit and order, TK U MLJ LV NV

tralan69ertralan69eralmost 3 years ago

mediocre at best

Thank you for your story.

@sbrooks103x

"There were never any complaints from either of us and our love-making sessions left us breathless and satisfied, every time!" - If neither has any complaints, and they're both satisfied, what difference does cock size metter?

It wasn't part of this story, perhaps curiosity.

\

At least you didn't do the Big Black Cock.

She thought about it, maybe next time.

\

Of COURSE he has a hacker friend, don't we all? Ah, can't go without a surveillance expert.

Why can't he have friends like that?

\

While "Mike" may have AIDS, any infection is likely HIV.

Likely you say, are you giving yourself an out in case you are wrong?

\

The ending was beyond unrealistic.

A story of fiction can be unrealistic if the author chooses to go that route.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 3 years ago

Ha Ha Ha Ha HA

He didn't kill them. He didn't try to stop them either. The cunt went i nsane and the prick went to jail.

Excellent BTB tale.

Five Stars

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

Not much story here, but I do like the revenge on the cheating wife. I also like that there is a prolific new author who isn’t writing cuck stories.

WargamerWargameralmost 3 years ago

Too over the top to enjoy.

Scores 3/5

WetheNorthWetheNorthalmost 3 years ago
Cruel and heartless

But the punishment fit the crime

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Great BTB story. It couldn’t happen to a worse cunt!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Have you considered going to therapy?

maninconnmaninconnalmost 3 years ago
Wow

This was… imaginative.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Excellent revenge, Geoff, this is what a real man does when he finds out his wife has been cheating!!!!

Rancher46Rancher46almost 3 years ago

Well now that's karma. Well done

dark2donut2dark2donut2almost 3 years ago

What a total nonsense. First of all, everything is a dreamland here. Hubby does not do anything at all, just waits for a train wreck? No attempt to talk to wife? Then he writes a letter admitting to illegal activites? And in the end wife is destroyed as medically insane?

The foolishness and absurdity of stories like this never ceases to amaze me. This does not bode well for BTB writers as it seems to me most of them are just plain stupid. Recently it is hard to find a decent BTB story like winterfrog or papatoad used to write.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

No confrontation here.

4 stars 🌟

Bill

silentsoundsilentsoundover 2 years ago

This actually started pretty damn good but the wheels came off towards the middle and ending.

The middle was almost questionable given the start because Naomi wasn't really written as the slightly deranged woman reflected by monster cock pornsite addiction and then cheating online with monster cock prostitutes.

The Naomi depicted as a cold cheating whore towards the end was very incongruous with the Naomi at the beginning of this story without a really great explanation.

I think a lot more was needed to earn illuminate the transformation.

The insanity at the end didn't really add up though her being distraught over the loss of her marriage does equate with the woman written in the beginning of this story.

The over the top burn of Naomi seemed just too much. She deserved divorce and some humiliation and shame but not total alienation from all friends, family and career. That was not bought by this reader. You didn't sell it.

A couple details on closing.....

Your MC laughing at his absolutely destroyed wife in an insane asylum was deranged.

Naomi not requiring a condom, yes they work for really big dick's too, was not believable at all. She wasn't written as an idiot but you expect us to buy that she transformed into a mindless, deranged self destructive slut.

This isn't a terrible plot idea if done correctly and you started off great. Too bad you slacked off in the middle and totally dropped the ball in the ending.

Maybe you could rewrite this with as good of an effort as you put in at the start, flowing through the whole story?

Cheers!

vickitvohiovickitvohioover 2 years ago

I gave you a for the burn, but when they are that mentality broken it loses some impact

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Another insecure author with, one must think, a small dick. I have a big dick, and I can assure readers that size is a negative for most women and a positive for very, very few. I've learned that being a good lover is NOT about dick size. The inane repetition of the "big dick" storyline on this site not only has nothing to do with reality, it shows a lack of creativity.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

i'm sorry dude but i don't care how bad she fuck up ,her mom and dad will not turn their backs on their baby girl. not ever.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Sajnálattal látom ,hogy az itt olvasó emberek csak a saját fantáziájuk és elképzeléseik alapján szeretik megítélni egy író által létrehozott művet,s elfelejtik hogy ez a szerző fantáziájának és érzéseinek szüleménye ,szabadon szárnyalhat és nem kell mindenki ízlése szerint írnia!Gratulálok ,csak igy tovább!!!

jra13jra13about 2 years ago

I wish I could give this more than 5 stars.

My ex cheated on me, admitted it started with internet porn and went from there. I found out when he gave me a STD. While I think the insane asylum is a tad over the top, the rest is priceless! If I had read this right after my divorce I would have been laughing my ass off and messaging you, asking you out for a drink just to thank you! Still, thank you for the great read today.

And for those saying his reaction was over the top? You put your complete trust in that person!! Ever seen the movie "The Untouchables"? I had fantasies of taking a baseball bat to my ex's skull, like in the dinner scene. Your mind goes dark places.

Nuff said. Thank you!!!

Pasqual_ClementePasqual_Clementeabout 2 years ago

I get this is fiction, but good fiction has to have some realism. Naomi going insane after what happened is way over the top. She could sue her boss for firing her the way he did, without hearing her out, because she has proof, in the form of Geoff's note/confession, that she did not send the damning e-mails out. I really doubt that Naomi's parents would cut her out of their lives like that. A parent's love is, practically, unconditional. Not that there would not be a strain in the relationship. Geoff could be charged with revenge porn. Yes, he has a new identity, but, his lawyer could be compelled to have him come back to face charges. Even if that is not possible, what one internet/computer nerd can hide, another can find. Without realism, you have less of a story.

-

Pasqual

moultonknobmoultonknobalmost 2 years ago

Another load of shit from this author, don’t know why I bother reading some them as they are all a complete waste of time and effort.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Well, I think there is s lot of believability to this story. None of us ordered the length or thickness of our cocks and I have found over the years that it isn't always how big you are it's how you use it. I know guys with 5 and 6 inch cocks that got in more trouble.so, a shorter cock might not reach her cervix or enter her womb. So what , I've never heard of an orgasm coming from that depth. The G-spot is no further than 3 inches in. You can reach it with a finger, and the clit is right in front, though many are hooded and you have to work for it, but when you get there, hang on to something. Also, a 5 or 6 ( even smaller ) inch cock fit much better in her butt hole, than an 11 inch pole that makes her scream, and that she will never get use to or enjoy. There is a reason most cocks are under 7 inches. They don't have to be bigger. If she thinks she has to have more, she is not worth it. There is plenty of pussy out there just waiting for a cock, One the lady can call her own. It's the man using it that makes the difference. End of lecture.

XYZ

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyover 1 year ago

Very poor mechanically. Tons of holes and inconsistencies

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 1 year ago

🤣

Well at least it want a willing cuck story

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

In life this was way out there over kill of someone he once confessed he loved. Its one thing for her to destroy a love and a marriage, its another thing to for him to destroy a soul and a life.

I gave the story 2 stars for the above, but also only 2 stars because the story was missing the pain in the conflictions of conversation of them processing first her loose pussy from the black fake dick and its effect on their marriage, and missing was her now advancement to live video with his old tormentor with those emotions between him and her as he could of fought it step by step to save his marriage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Some of your reader apparently don't think a a 5 or 6 inch coco can do a better job on a woman than a 10 or 11 in her. Why do you all think there are more small ones than big ones. To many assholes reading our stories

ErotFanErotFanover 1 year ago

The story started off well but became trite and formulaic at the end. Why not let him try to warn her off before it gets so far out of hand? The way you've written Geoff he comes off as a poor soul troubled with big dick envy. He'll never find happiness again.

redboat7redboat7over 1 year ago

Great Story!! loved It!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Truth is the men with big dicks need them because they are genetically inferior (bad swimmers,low count) hence the need to be injected so deep. FACTS .......... also largest average size is 6" in America it is 5"..... simply put size queens are just loose whores

pantylvr2pantylvr2about 1 year ago

Well written story 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

ZERO sympathy for her. She destroyed his heart and reaped her reward.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I work in medicine and have done hundreds of pelvic exams. Here are some facts. The vaginally canal is about 7"deep. At the end is the cervix which is exquisitely painful to formula impact--it hurts like hell and several patients have confirmed that for me. Next, most of the females sexual simulation is located in the first two in of the opening and the client. Given these facts a 20 in cock offers no more please than a 6. Girth will stretch the opening and per some woman I've talked to, provides a temporary slight increase in pressure. MOST woman, this has been studied, DON'T want a monster cock.

On to black could. They generally are no different. This entire racist myth of the absolute sexual superior of black males is just that myth.

On to the psycho-sexual dynamic. If a given woman is enraptured by the BBC, or BWC, for that matter, it's for the emotional thrill she creates within herself.

I am truly disgusted by the ignorant writers who continue to write this crap, so much so that if I even see BBC or fascination with black me, I drop the story, and the author, like a hot rock. The theme they set up is racist.

Last, for those writers who get off on incest, a UNIVERSALLY abhorrent act in nearly every culture, I consider you truly sick. If that excites you then I believe it can be correctly inferred that that fantasy is a direct reflection of what you are.

Norseman123Norseman12311 months ago

Great BTB 5*****

GuyfromShadesGuyfromShades8 months ago

Shaft a mind to come up with this story. Thanks for your writing.

Oatmeal1969Oatmeal19696 months ago

Needed more revenge on Charles and something more with the ex wife. Basically, like your stories in general, need a little more information at the end of the story to cap them off.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

My thoughts there was way to much over kill overshadowing any possibility of a story about the emotional back and forth struggle for loves sake in restoring a marriage physically and mentally with a bigger win of compromise and creative give and take.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I hate over the top stories. Not so much the revenge part, although sometimes that part is ignorant as fuck, but mostly the attributes and dialog. I get that there are probably some guys out there with abnormally large dicks, but they are far and few between. These stories should just let it rest at 8 or 9 inches. But no, they're all "He was 12 or 14 inches long and 3 inches wide and he shoved it in her to the hilt." Really? So he must have penetrated her cervix. You clearly haven't ever done so, so I'll explain. Hitting a woman's cervix is not fun for them; infact it's painful. My wife certainly didn't appreciate it when I nailed hers by accident. They feel that shit for a day or two afterwards also. My wife said it would probably be the equivalent to having a hard on and someone punching you straight into the tip. (I did not allow her to compare on me.) The dialog was just rubbish. "You're my cock whore now," and what not. Especially after he said whilst setting up the meet that they can bring in other hung fellows later. Anyway, the revenge part was cool. It would have been better had she gotten aids.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

I quit when I got to the black men section. Good bye!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userpietro108@pietro108
Dutch immigrant to Australia at age 6. Arrived with no English language. Catholic schooling. University to study teaching. Teacher for 42 years. Retired. Married since 1979.