Little Alice Pt. 02

Story Info
Alice and her step father go further.
819 words
4.14
22.7k
17

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/10/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gothicsyn
gothicsyn
155 Followers

It had been a fun day for Alice after swallowing down her step father just a few hours earlier. He had left her alone, but she was aching and had fingered herself to orgasm twice in the last hour. Her mind racing at thought of him touching her, of his fingers inside her as she whimpered and squirmed rubbing her thighs together now.

Again, she whimpered and pushed back into her bed moaning in frustration.

"Really you little whore?" She sat upright looking at the door where her step father now stood.

"So I'm horny, so fucking what?" She snapped back angrily.

He eyed her for a few moments before turning to leave.

"So you have no balls? You have a hot young slut practically begging you to fuck her dumb little brains out and you're going to walk out?" She giggled softly.

He growled in frustration before stepping into her room and crossing to her, she was stunned at how quickly he had hold of her throat pinning her down to the mattress as she struggled against him, her hand trying to pry his from her throat as he simply held his grip before she felt his hand land between her legs in sharp wet slap, the pain ripped through her causing her to cry out and yet in the same moment she felt pleasure.

"You little whore, getting wet from this!" Again, he slapped between her thighs and she squirmed trying to snap her thighs closed. In that moment his grip tightened on her throat causing her to struggle further no longer able to breathe "Open your legs!"

She nodded and slowly let her thighs fall open as against he struck between her legs, but eased his grip allowing her to draw breathe once more. His hand began to stroke between her thighs, she whimpered and squirmed, her body now lost in the need for him, in that moment she needed him inside her.

"P...please daddy...fuck me," She moaned.

His head inclined to her words before letting her go as he unbuttoned his pants, slowly pushing them down and climbing onto the bed beside her. His hand now moving to her breast, his hand covered her breast with ease as he squeezed firm. As he leant to cover the opposite breast with his mouth, sucking her nipple causing her again to moan. He suckled hard for a few moments before switching to the opposite his hand wrapping around her pulling her tight against him.

Her hand reached down wrapping around his length and slowly beginning to stroke him. He groaned in response to her touch as she continued to suck and bite her nipples now. The more he did the more desperate she was becoming as she stroked him harder and faster now. She heard his breathing quickened before his hand caught hers and rolled her onto her back moving over her, instinctively she spread her legs wider as he slowly began to rub his cock against her aching slit, each stroke sending shockwaves of pleasure through her.

"P...please...daddy...fuck...me," She moaned again.

There was no warning as he shifted sliding back and then pushing into her, her tight hole stretched by the size of him now, she whimpered from the discomfort as he stopped then pulled back and again pushed in, repeating this until she felt every inch sunk into her. She lay feeling herself stretched and full for a moment until he pulled back and then into her, she moaned as he repeated once more then began building a steady rhythm. The more he built up the rhythm, the more her body responded, as he began to thrust harder, she felt herself get wetter as her moans grew louder.

It was only moments before her father grabbed her wrists pinning them over her head, his hips crashing against hers in powerful thrusts that drove every inch of him into her hot wet little hole, the shift in pace pushed Alice into another orgasm now.

"Please daddy, please use your little slut," she cried out.

Sue heard his breathing change as she realised, he was about to cum, her mind raced with panic for a moment before she pushed her hips into him forcing him deeper causing her to cry out in pleasure, she heard him growl as he slammed hard into her, his thick length twitching inside her until she felt the warm rush of his load as he exploded deep into her, the sensations sending her into yet another orgasm.

"Y...yes daddy...fill me...fill your slutty daughter!" she cried out as she lay trembling.

Slowly he moved free of her and then stood pulling on his trousers and without saying a word left her room. She lay panting before reaching down to feel her cum soaked slit still leaking his load as she smiled, bringing her fingers to her lips to lick of the combined juices.

gothicsyn
gothicsyn
155 Followers