Little Bad Wolf Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay, give it a try again," he backs up away from me, and I suddenly miss his presence as the cool air rushes in to fill his place.

I take a deep breath and focus on what he told me, firmly planting my feet before swinging the axe and gliding my hand down the shaft. The log doesn't burst into pieces like with Flint, but it does firmly sink more than halfway through. Without a word, he helps me free the axe from the wood before stepping back and gesturing for me to go again. This time the log neatly splits in two, and the halves fall on either side of the chopping block. Again, not nearly as dramatic, but I'm still quite pleased with myself.

I drop the axe down and throw my hands up, jumping a little, "I did it!" I declare.

"Yes you did!" Flint confirms with a pleasant laugh and a quick clap of his hands.

In my sudden excitement, I turn to him and thrown my arms around him. I'm already embracing him tightly when I realize I've just buried my face in his bare chest. And filled my lungs with his scent, something I don't think humans typically grasp the significance of to someone like a wolf. His scent is especially strong after all the exertion. And, of course, once again, reminds me of the bedroom, with him and Scarlett. It all makes me a tiny bit dizzy for just a moment, before I shyly back away.

His strong hand finds the top of my hand and rubs it for a moment, and my ears relax and droop of their own accord, "I think I'm actually done out here, pup. You can head on in while I put the tools away."

12