Little Bad Wolf Ch. 07

Story Info
Things get better. And also way worse.
4.2k words
4.74
6.9k
9

Part 7 of the 18 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/18/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After our, erm, activities in the woods, I do receive a rather delightful amount of attention from both Scarlett and Flint. Especially Scarlett. Which seems a little counter-intuitive, if we're being honest, since it's was Flint's cock. I'm sure you follow. In any case, whatever the motivation, she seems especially pleased with me, and practically can't keep her hands away from me.

It's not as though I'm complaining about that. Feeling her arms draped around me, her fingers in my hair, and those wonderful pillows of her under me, it's all so incredibly pleasant. If all I have to do to get this kind of attention is... I'm not going to finish that sentence.

We have a bit of a lazy day after the morning's activity, with the three of us. Sophie is presumably off doing cat stuff. Sometime around mid-afternoon, I fall asleep draped over the two of them on the couch. Some of this 'dog' stuff isn't so bad.

When I wake, however, I'm alone on the couch. Someone has draped a blanket over me, and the fireplace is still smoldering a little, but Scarlett and Flint are nowhere to be found. After stretching and shifting around in place for a bit, I finally let out a big yawn and decide I should get up.

"Scarl- um, Mistress?" I call out, "Flint?"

Nothing. There's still light streaming through the windows; I estimate it's sometime in early evening. Shaking off sleep, walk from room to room, poking my head in to see where they could have gone, but the house seems empty and quiet.

I come to the master bedroom last, where I finally find signs of life in the form of Sophie sprawled out on her stomach over my bed. Kind of non-plussed at her just taking my bed again, and getting cat smell all over it, but I guess this is where she was hiding while I had Scarlett and Flint to myself, so I guess that's a bargain.

Tempting fate, but I put a hand on her shoulder and shake her a little, "Sophie? Sophie? Do you know where Flint and Scarlett are?"

When she doesn't respond, I shake her again, sure I'm asking for trouble. She makes an incoherent mumbling and rolls over, a hand waving in the air in my direction as if to swat me away, but still doesn't wake up.

As she spreads out on her back, the button up shirt she's wearing - which I'm actually quite certain is one of Flint's, because it's enormous on her - falls open, revealing half of her bare chest, including one very perky little breast. I swallow hard. Nothing as nice as Scarlett's goddess pillows, obviously, but still, I find I can't look away. I wonder how it would feel in my hand.

Of course I don't reach out and touch it or anything creepy like that, that would be insane. Sophie would kill me if she knew I was watching her like this. But I still can help fixating on it. That is, until I have something else to fixate on.

She shifts again in her sleep, and it's not until now that I realize that she is wearing -just- that shirt. It goes down past her rear, obfuscating the fact that she is not wearing pants or a skirt of any kind. Or panties, as becomes quite clear when the whole shirt falls open and exposes everything else that was barely covered before. Including her bald, pink little pussy.

I swallow even harder, and whatever control I may have had over my reactions is gone. My cock becomes stiff as a board in my shorts, to the point that I have to pull them down a little and let it out to relieve the pressure.

I'm not lost on the compromising position I'm in. Standing here over a mostly naked Sophie, holding my erect cock while I leer at her, with my humans nowhere to be found to rescue me if she wakes up. But I just stand there, frozen. Partly in fear of waking her, but in all honestly, mostly because my eyes are glued to her pussy. It's so little.

I mean, don't get me wrong, I'm sure Scarlett is tighter and better in every way. There's no way a filthy cat could ever compete with the red hooded goddess. That would be absurd. But still... maybe it's because of her smaller frame, but it's just hard to imagine. Did -that- thing take all of Flint's cock? Obviously it did, I saw it. But now looking up close, it doesn't seem like it should be possible. He'd split her in half, surely.

I take a deep breath. I can smell her from here. My mind can't stop picturing Flint pushing into her, what it would be like to see it up close, like this. How wide that beast of a member would spread her open, slick with her...

It occurs to me as a little weird that my fantasies went first to the idea of Flint fucking her, and not me. I reorient my thoughts to my own cock pushing into her. I know it's insulting to think that I'd lower myself to fuck a cat, but at the moment, I'm so worked up that it doesn't matter. And besides, fucking a cat is no more weird that sucking... Ahem, I was thinking about me fucking her, no other penises involved. I was thinking about how great it would feel to be inside that little pussy. She'd bend over and let him shove that great big cock of his into... Dammit!

My thoughts are all over the place. I'm also masturbating, apparently. I don't even notice until I'm right at the edge. My thoughts shatter in an instant with some noise from downstairs. Like someone fiddling with the back door. I stop myself in an instant and pull my hands back, my cock twitching in frustration in the air, but stopping just short of release. Thank the gods. I can't imagine the trouble I'd start if I just ejaculated all over a sleeping Sophie.

I calm myself and leave the room as quietly as I can. I run to the bathroom, lock the door, and douse my face with cold water. That was close. My cock is still like an oak tree, but my body is starting to calm. I safely keep my hands off of it and just leave it to stand there while I sit on the floor, my back against the door.

I lean my head against the door and take a deep breath. What was that sound, though? I assumed it was Scarlett or Flint coming home from wherever they were, but there were no follow up noises. No opening and closing door, no foot steps, nothing. I should check it out. As soon as I catch my breath.

----

There's no one at the back door when I get downstairs, just a view of an empty yard through the glass. I go to check the front door, peering out through windows as I circle around, returning to the back door. No one at the doors, no one in the yard. It's actually eerily more quiet than usual.

Did I maybe imagine it? My mind playing tricks because I was so worked up... from doing what I was doing? That's not really like me. Being an apex predator of the woods - current indoor status and knee socks notwithstanding - I have excellent, sharp senses that do not lie to me.

"See something?" a voice comes from behind.

I jump and stumble back, bouncing off Sophie standing behind me, and then proceed to bounce against the glass door in front of me, and nearly fall over before I regain my footing. That's not my senses lying to me. That was me being distracted. That's different.

"Oh! Sophie!" I stammer, "I didn't hear you come in. I, um, no. I thought I heard someone at the door. False alarm. There doesn't seem to be anyone there. We're fine. I'm fine. How are you?"

Her expression doesn't change, she just stares me down for a moment, "Wasn't talking about the door."

"I don't know what you're talk-"

I'm cut off by one of her palms slamming against the glass to the side of me, her arm blocking my egress, "Oh I think you know exactly what I'm talking about."

"I-I think you're imagining things, still half dreaming when you just woke up," I shrink back as best as I can while I'm up against the glass.

"Who said I was sleeping?" she leans in closer.

My widening eyes kind of give me away at this point.

"Did you get a good look?" she says, close enough for me to feel her breath, "Did it feel good? Stroking your little cock while looking at me? Thinking about what you can't have? What a naughty little puppy."

"Okay okay okay!" I shout, putting up my hands, as if to guard myself, "I'm sorry! I just got all worked up and saw you and... I'm sorry, okay?"

She gives a laugh and a smile that makes me sort of uncomfortable, and finally leans back, removing her arm from beside me, "I didn't expect you'd actually admit to it. I'll... let it slide, this time. But let's keep in mind what I know about your misbehavior. For posterity."

I don't really know what to say, so I just sort of nod in agreement. A conflict with Sophie that de-escalates to a point that I'm not in danger of getting claws poked into my nether regions is still kind of a win.

For better or for worse, the tension is broken by the sound of porcelain shattering behind me, outside. My hackles raise and I swiftly turn around to see a flower pot from the railing smashed on the floor of the deck. Nothing else.

I sigh in relief, "Just the wind."

"Was it?" Sophie asks, though it sounds like a genuine question, and not like her trying to mess with me.

"What else would it be?" I glance back as she walks to my side to get a better view out the door.

"How should I know. But I didn't see anything blowing. Didn't hear it, either," she leans against the glass, "Just sort of fell."

That's less clear if she's messing with me. But she makes a solid point. I didn't hear any gusts of wind. In fact, it sounds very still out there. At least I know I didn't imagine this one. I finally decide that staring at the broken pot is not going to solve this mystery, and I unlock the door.

"I thought mommy and daddy said not to run off chasing weird noises?" Sophie asks with condescension.

"They said not to run off into the woods. I'm just going to have a look in the yard. It's fine," I tell her.

"Okay, but..." she curls her index finger and swiftly pulls it to the side, with a click of her tongue, referring to her claims she'd made about alleged witches.

"Shut up. That's not true," I tell her, to convince myself.

She just gives a noncommittal shrug and looks off in another direction. Only momentarily deterred by the idea of penis-stealing hags, I slide open the door and step out onto the deck.

I don't really know what I expected to find out here, but whatever it is, I don't find it. It's a little chilly, but still, just like I thought. No wind at all. Eerily still, actually, like someone sucked all the energy out of the air. I can barely smell anything, as well. There's something very off about it.

I'd say it feels like I'm being watched, but Sophie is standing behind me, quite literally watching, so it's hard to be sure. I pace around, scanning the yard. The light is fading, but it's enough to be sure that there's nothing out there. The uncertainty isn't helping, and I get more uneasy by the moment. I sure wish Flint and Scarlett were home.

"Getting cold," Sophie comments, startling me again as she comes up to the side.

I could point out that she is, in fact, not wearing pants, and that might have something to do with it, but the fact is that she's right. At least she buttoned up her shirt. It is cooler than I'd expect. Then again, the little shorts that Scarlett insists on, they don't give much to the imagination, either.

"Hm," Sophie murmurs, tilting her head to the side and twitching her ears as she stairs at something over the railing.

I don't see anything there, but that's a common pattern today. She would have better vision in the fading light, however. She moves forward in a slow stalk, looking at something over the railing. Not so much in the yard though, it's like she's looking at something standing there by the deck.

It's not til I move to the side, trying to get a better look, that I see it. Or rather, I don't see it, but in a very specific and familiar way. It's that same... something from the woods. Like a blind spot in my vision where there's something my eyes refuse to process.

By the time I realize it, Sophie has already climbed on the railing, and is leaning forward. What the hell is she thinking? Maybe it's because she was raised among humans that she doesn't feel the same trepidation that I do, but alarm bells are screaming to stay away from this thing.

"Sophie, wait, don't!" I call out to her, running forward.

I reach out and grab her by the wrist, but it quickly slips from my grasp as some unseen force violently yanks her away from me. She lets out a terrified scream as I look up to see her suspended by something, still unseen, clutching her hair.

I really, really wish Flint was home.

I climb up onto the railing, trying to get close enough to grab her from where she dangles, over the yard. Something pulls and gathers a clump of the material of her shirt, then suddenly pulls it back and tears the entire garment from her body in a single motion. My stomach sinks as I watch her twist around nude in the air, screaming and crying.

With few other options available, I find that I have stood up on the railing and launched myself forward at whatever is holding Sophie's hair. I grab onto... something. Whatever it is, I might not be able to see it, but I can sure touch it. It feels like flesh. Maybe. The texture is odd, but if there's an invisible hand holding Sophie, then I've definitely latched onto its invisible arm.

I should note that I can't see a thing, now. Whatever makes that thing a blind spot, it's more intense up close. My vision is a blurred, twisting, indecipherable mess right now. It makes me dizzy, but it goes away when I close my eyes. Stuck swinging from this appendage, unable to see, I do the only thing that makes sense at the moment. I bite it.

I mean I really sink my teeth down into that sucker. I remind it that it's messing with a wolf here. And I instantly... well I don't regret it, because there was no other real option, but I immediately wish their was. For something that was completely odorless, I cannot say the same for the taste. My stomach churns. It's absolutely fowl, like rotten eggs.

It works, though. I hear a cry and I open my eyes again - which is a mistake, being that I was already nauseous. I release my bite and pull my head back enough that I can vaguely make out the shape of Sophie falling from whatever was holding her, and tumbling into the bushes below.

Of course, now whatever was holding her is free to do the same to me. Something that feels like a very large hand, or claw, takes a hold of my bicep and violently pulls me away from whatever I had bitten. It clenches down tight, so much so that I worry it's going to crush my arm, and pulls me upward. Now I'm getting a little bit of that regret.

But with the same suddenness that it grabbed me with, the grip loosens. It just leaves me dangling there for several seconds before my arm is released and I fall to the Earth alongside Sophie. I do not have the same luxury of shrubberies to break my fall, however.

When I regain my faculties and get to my feet, with some surprise help from Sophie, our invisible assailant is gone. I move from side to side, scanning the yard in case I miss it, but whatever it was, it apparently left in an awful hurry. Sophie and I are left to gather our wits as a breeze rolls over us, accompanied by the sound of a car pulling into the driveway.

----

It isn't easy to explain to Scarlett and Flint what happened. Mostly because I'm not entirely sure what did happen. Sophie doesn't seem anymore certain than I am.

I mostly just give my moment by moment recollection of the events as best as I can recall them, starting with first hearing sounds at the back door. I omit the part about masturbating over a sleeping Sophie, as well her response to it. Thankfully, she doesn't include it either. She's actually rather quiet, mostly just confirming what I say. I think she's actually really shaken by the whole experience.

Flint and Scarlett are obviously very concerned, but honestly not nearly as perturbed or surprised as I'd expected. Humans have this tendency to disbelieve fantastical events and have these 'scientific' and 'rational' explanations for everything. But not this.

No explanations, no shock at coming into contact with something so strange. They're worried, but behave as if this is something mundane, albeit dangerous. Maybe it isn't quite sinking in, or maybe they're putting on a facade four our benefit. I expected more amazement that there was something supernatural in their back yard trying to violate us.

...Is that what it was trying to do? The thought comes to me now, but I didn't really process it at the time. I just knew it was hostile and aggressive. It did tear Sophie's clothes off. My mind races in horror at the idea of what might have happened if they hadn't gotten home when they did.

"Until further notice," Flint gets to his feet, "Neither of you are to go outside without us. -Especially- after dark. Okay?"

We both nod. I can't imagine someone in their right mind disagreeing.

"I'm going to talk to grandma, tomorrow. Maybe she knows something that can... help," Scarlett says to Flint as she stands with him, then turns to us, "As for you two - we picked up dinner, but you're both filthy. To the bathroom with you, first."

She ushers us forward down the hall. I would object to the assessment that I'm 'filthy', but Sophie did sort of land in a bunch of mud when she fell through the bushes, and I didn't land in the best of spots, either. And after our experience, I can't really object to a little cleanup.

Sophie steps into the shower ahead of me, and Flint turns on the water, but before I can follow them, Scarlett grabs me by the collar and pushes me down to sit on the toilet.

"Let's be careful about biting strange things in the future," she says as she readies my toothbrush, "Open up."

"I can actually do that mys-" I try to explain, before she shoves the brush past my lips.

"Not to my satisfaction," she begins to scrub my teeth, "It sounds like you bit into something particularly foul, and I'm not about to let my puppy's mouth fester with any sort of disease. Not when we might need your mouth."

She gives me a wink and I avert my eyes in what I'm sure is a blush. She was not exaggerating about her intended thoroughness. There's something invasive about the way she pushes the brush past my lips, again and again. Not uncomfortable, though, she's actually quite gentle about the way she meticulously runs the bristles over my teeth.

My eyes drift over to the shower, where Flint is just as meticulously rubbing soap all over Sophie's naked skin. I instantly get an erection at the sight of his large hands all over her lithe body.

I'm distracted by suddenly gagging at the feel of the brush pushing too far back with Scarlett brushing my tongue.

"Sorry puppy," she says, "Stick your tongue out a bit."

I comply and sit there trying not to gag further as she slides the shaft of the brush over my tongue, towards the back of my throat. It's a peculiar experience. She finally pulls me up and leads me to the sink to spit. After which she makes me swish and gargle some of that awful liquid they keep by the sink. Flint has told me before that they make it in flavors so that it's more palatable, but Scarlett insists it's somehow less effective.

"Keep at it until a count to 30, puppy," she tells me before walking out the door, "I'll get you both some fresh clothes. Something cute."

"Scarlett, don't dress the boy too girly again," Flint shouts after her.

"I can't hear you!" her muffled voice echoes down the hall.

He sighs and rinses his hands off, "Hold on."

He gets up and follows her out of the room to be my hero once again. Once they're both out of sight, I immediately spit out the vile liquid and rinse out my mouth repeatedly, then sit back down on the toilet and wait for the sting to leave the inside of my mouth.

"Hey," Sophie says softly, sitting in the tub, half covered in lather, "Acorn.

12