Little Bad Wolf Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My ears perk and I turn to her.

"I... thank you. For what you did back there," she continues, "You didn't have to, and you could have gotten hurt, but you did anyways."

"It just seemed like, you know, the right thing to do at the time. Just kind of acted," I shrug, not sure how to respond to this side of Sophie.

"I haven't been very nice to you," she makes an immense understatement, "I'm sorry. I just felt kind of... I don't know, I-"

"It's alright," I tell her. I mean it's not, claws to the balls are never 'alright', but this is progress, "I'm sorry for, um, you know, rubbing myself while..."

"It's okay, I had kind of just gotten through with masturbating and rubbing my juices all over your bed as a power move," she shrugs.

We don't quite laugh, but share something of an amused smile.

"Truce?" she asks, extending a slight soapy hand.

"Truce," I agree, accepting her hand.

Her eyes widen, "Your arm!"

I look down at my arm, more exposed from under my sleeve with me reaching out, and see a massive bruise all along my bicep. It's exactly where that thing grabbed me, and is predictably in a vague shape of a handprint, though one that's quite large and doesn't quite have enough fingers, from what I can read on it.

We exchange a troubled expression, almost immediately interrupted by our humans returning to the bathroom.

There's really no hiding it from her, and rather predictably, Scarlett has a freak out over the bruise. Neither of them say anything about the odd dimensions of it. This could be them not noticing the peculiar shape, or it could be more of their oddly composed acceptance of the supernatural. I'm starting to think they know something I don't. Either way, I choose not to say anything about it. No reason to make Scarlett worry more.

She immediately makes me disrobe and marches me into the shower, where I'm subject to a rather thorough cleaning, standing next to Sophie as Flint finishes rinsing her.

Yes, I have an erection while this is happening. Any one of these elements would accomplish that. No one mentions it, though. Scarlett washes me everywhere, including that. Which is absolute heaven, by the way. It only lasts a few moments while she rubs soap up and down the shaft. I barely resist the urge to thrust against her hands. Another few seconds, and I'm pretty sure I could have cum, then and there. Her hands are so warm and soft and gentle.

Sophie actually shoots me a knowing, playful smile while this is happening. Flint appears to be rinsing her lower regions with the shower head at that moment, which may have something to do with that. It's comforting to know that I don't have anything to worry about in the house anymore. I actually feel rather safe, and secure.

You know, except for that creeping dread of the nameless horror stalking the woods, out there.


12