Little Bad Wolf Ch. 11

Story Info
Some male bonding.
6.1k words
4.53
8.7k
7

Part 11 of the 18 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/18/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, hi there, dearie," a familiar voice speaks to me, out of nowhere, "Just who I was looking for."

I freeze in my steps and look over, seeing Scarlett's grandmother sitting on the couch in our living room. I didn't hear her enter, didn't pick up her scent on the air. She was just there as soon as I entered the room. Humans aren't usually that sneaky. Especially old ones like her.

"Hi," my voice cracks, "When did you get here?"

"Just a few minutes ago," she tells me, and pats the couch next to her, "Come sit with me. I wanted to check in on you."

I step over and join her, still taken aback with her oddly stealthy entry into our house. I'm calmed a little by an ear rub, but one doesn't just sneak into a dog's house like that. Wolf.

"How did you get in...?" I ask, remembering that I'd let her in before.

"Well that's quite simple, actually," she leans in, as if to share some secret, "I remembered my key."

"Oh, well that makes sense," I admit.

"Are Scarlett and Flint around?" she asks me, while fiddling through her purse for something.

"No, they're both out. Just me and Sophie, and I'm sure she's asleep somewhere," I say.

"Oh, of course," she waves a hand, "They would be, wouldn't they?"

"Let's take a look at that arm, shall we?" she continues.

"Oh, okay," I roll up my sleeve, a little unsure on where she assumes Scarlett and Flint would be.

She places a pair of spectacles on her face and proceeds to examine the fading bruise on my arm. I'm honestly not sure what she's looking for.

"You've been using the cream?" she asks.

"Sometimes, when I remember," I reply. Honestly, I usually forget. I'm not completely sure it does anything.

"Well keep applying it every day, and you should be right as rain," she assures me.

She then proceeds to lean forward, reach under the couch, and pull out the jar itself out. She opens it to examine its contents before sealing it and handing it to me.

"How did you know..." I take the jar, perplexed that she guessed exactly where it was.

"Wasn't born yesterday, you know," she chuckles at pats my hand, "You've still got plenty enough. Only thing you need to worry about is finding a better hiding place!"

"Right. I will then," I respond as I idly stash the jar behind some pillows, always a little caught off guard with her, "Did you really come all this way just to check on my arm?"

"Clever one, you," she pokes the tip of my nose, "I actually have a little favor to ask of you. And it may sound a little funny."

She turns in her seat to face me better, "You know, I'm good with remedies and little thises and thats. Most of the ingredients are things I can just grow in my garden, or find in the woods. But sometimes they're a little hard to come by, and awkward too, especially at my age," she explains.

I raise my eyebrows, "What do you need?"

"Well, not to but too blunt a point on it, but I need the seed of a human male," she says, "I was hoping you could help me procure it."

My eyes turn to dinner plates, "I'm sorry?"

"Semen, Acorn. From a human male," she establishes that I did not mishear, "I understand you have one living with you, you know."

"Why," my voice cracks again, "Why are you asking me and not Flint?!"

"Heavens, I can't just go asking my granddaughter's boyfriend for something like that!" she says, "Imagine how embarrassing! No, I think it's best if Scarlett and Flint are left out of this particular request. But if someone could act a little more, hm, clandestine about it, I think we could all avoid that dreadfully awkward situation."

"What makes you think I can do that for you?!" my eyes stay widened.

She just gives me a blank stare back, "Once again, dearie, wasn't born yesterday."

Is it that obvious what's going on in our house?

"Now," she reaches into her purse and pulls out a small bottle, "It doesn't have to be a lot, or kept perfectly fresh, but if you could just acquire it through some means and place it in this, I'll just pick it up next time I come by. I know it seems like a lot to ask, but I'm a woman of many talents. You help me with this, and I think I can figure a way to help you. I know how much you think of my granddaughter."

She places the bottle in my hand, having apparently decided that I'd agreed to this. With that, she stands, and I with her.

"I've got to be going dearie, I wish I could stay longer," she pats my head, "Best keep this one between us, as well, with you acquiring my ingredient. I'll see you soon."

She walks by me, and I'm left staring at the small bottle she handed me, wondering how I got volunteered into this. I hear the soft patter of feet a few moments later, and my hand quickly curls around the bottle. I look up to see Sophie walking it, opening her mouth in a wide yawn.

"Were you talking to someone?" she asks.

I look back around the room, and granny is nowhere to be found. I didn't even hear the door open. She left as eerily and silently as she arrived. If it wasn't for the bottle in my hand, I might think I imagined it.

"Um," I pause and consider it, "No, just thinking aloud."

"Never a good sign to talk to yourself. Hope you didn't get the sense fucked out of you," she walks up beside me and unexpectedly pulls a hand back to slap me on the ass, "How's the boy pussy holding up?"

"Ow! Hey!" it's not really hard enough to hurt, it just took me by surprise.

I give her a quick glare, "I'm fine."

"I'd give you a hard time about not taking the whole thing, but it did look like you tried. Can't fault a boy for having too tight of a hole," she puts an arm over my shoulder and leans on me, "Did she even start hitting your spot?"

"Spot?" I ask.

"I guess not!" she proclaims with a laugh.

"What are you talking about?" I turn to face her, finding myself nearly nose to nose, with her still leaning on me and all.

"You really don't know, do you?" she giggles, "Acorn, boys have a little spot that you can only reach from inside."

She holds up two fingers and curls them in pressing motion, "You just have to know where to press. Supposed to feel real good, makes cute boys like yourself love to get fucked. Can even get you off. Fuck the cum right out of you."

I narrow my eyes in suspicion, "You're making this up."

"Acorn," she takes me by the shoulders, "I would never lie about the mechanics of shoving stuff up your ass. I take that very seriously."

"I'm not really sure how to respond to that," I say, because it's the plain truth.

"I could show you, you know," she says with a devious sort of smile that I'm pretty sure she borrowed from Scarlett.

"What do you mean?" I pull my face back a little.

"You know exactly what I mean," she says.

"If you could do that with your fingers, how come I didn't feel anything like that when Scarlett was doing it?" I ask.

Sophie shrugs, "I guess she wasn't trying to, just wanted to loosen you up. She'd have no problem finding it, though. Neither will I."

I sink back a little, "Um, I don't know..."

"Come ooonnn..." she ruffles my hair.

"'Come on' isn't a reason for why you should shove your fingers up my ass," I cross my arms.

"Don't be so dramatic about it, it's just to prove a point," she says, "Aren't you at least a little curious?"

"I mean... wouldn't Scarlett and Flint be mad at us, um, doing things, without permission?" I point out.

"That's silly. What Scarlett wants is for you to be a good boy and take that strapon, so if this helps you get used to it and enjoy it, that's all for the better. So really, I think Scarlett would support it if she were here," she argues.

"I'm not really sure..."

"Come on, you're a big strong wolf, the captain of the forest or something," she shakes my shoulders, "Take your destiny in your own hands, and drop your pants so I can finger you."

"Well I..."

"Excellent, it's settled, then," she announces and reaches forward to unfasten my pants.

I don't really find it in me to stop her as she opens my pants and drops them to the floor. The little half giggle at my penis is unnecessary, but I don't really do anything to object to that, either. She proceeds to grab me by the hips and roughly spin me around, nearly causing me to lose balance.

"Not gonna lie, you have a nice ass Acorn," she says giving it another light slap, "A little jealous, really."

I jump a little, "Um... thank you."

"That's why we need to get your comfort level sorted, because it's a crime for no one to be fucking it," she says very matter of factly, "Now come on, bend over. Here, on the chair."

Before I'm given any chance to reply to that, she hurries me forward and pushes on my upper back. I stumble a little, but my hands catch the arm of the easy chair in front of me. Bent over, I feel a little exposed, and not nearly as comfortable with that feeling as I am around Scarlett.

There is a brief pause and the sound of what I assume is Sophie sucking on her fingers before two of said fingers are lanced directly into my ass. Sophie is not as gentle or considerate of my comfort as Scarlett is, though her fingers are smaller. At least she moistened them first.

I gasp and lunge forward against the chair in response, feeling like a knot is in my throat as my ass seizes up. I can't really even say anything with the air pushed from my lungs; I just sort of wheeze.

"Still pretty tight, huh?" Sophie makes a notable understatement, "Don't worry, you'd be surprised how fast you can adjust."

She pistons her fingers back and forth, moves them from side to side, spreads them apart, and basically does everything in her power to make this as uncomfortable as possible. But to her credit, my body does start adjusting, and it does start to hurt less before too long.

"See? There we go," she says, sort of self-congratulatory, like it was something she accomplished, "You adjust to it fine. Your ass knows that it's meant to be penetrated. It's nature."

"I've been out in nature my whole life and I don't think it is, Sophie," I argue back as best as I can with someone who's wiggling their digits around in my ass.

"Agree to disagree, Acorn," she replies.

"Sophie?" I ask between breaths as she fiddles around, "Why are you so intent on this?"

"What, intent on seeing the proper, natural order of things?" she says with mock confidence as her fingers curl downwards.

"I'm serious," I gasp a little as she goes deeper.

"I don't have a real answer for that. I just do. It's not anything sinister, if that's what you're worried about," she slides the curled fingers back and forth, "You're... well you're cute, Acorn, and this is my reaction to cute boys. I like to see them penetrated."

"Even Flint?" I ask, my breath increasing as she pushes deeper.

"Flint isn't 'cute'. Not in the way you are. Different category entirely," as she speaks, she presses her fingers down and starts rubbing firmly.

Whatever this spot is she's looking for, I think she found it. My upper body lifts up as my whole ass tenses, but not in a bad or painful way. My cock throbs, but doesn't get any harder. It feels like she's pushing on the inside of the base of my cock. It's odd, but kind of nice.

"Oh, do we have a winner?" she giggles and continues to rub against that spot.

"I, um... uuungh," is all that quite gets out as she pushes harder and harder.

"See? I told you you'd like it," her free hand reaches up and rubs my ear.

I'm not even sure if 'like it' really applies. 'Powerless against it' seems more applicable. Like I can't think or act in any other way as my body just reacts. My ass clenches down, nearly pushing her fingers out, but she's relentless in thrusting them back in. My fingers likewise clench down on the arm of the chair as my body works back against her. My cock remains soft, but the base of it throbs with intense pressure. It feels better and better, like I'm in the throes of a mild orgasm, but not quite there. But it feels like it's building and swelling, like I'm on the verge of something intense.

And then the front opens, and the room is flooded with the sounds of voices and footsteps. Just as quickly as she had started, Sophie quickly withdrew her fingers from me in a hurry.

I gasp and bolt up, turning back, "Don't stop!"

"Later!" she hisses, grabbing my pants and pulling them up, "Quick, wipe it up!"

Wipe what up? Before I manage to ask, I look down and am surprised to see that a sizeable (well sizeable for me) amount of cum as leaked out of my cock and dripped down my balls and onto the floor. And worse, the chair. When did...? Well I guess I know when, but I didn't even realize it was happening. I didn't even cum. It's like she milked it out of me.

Without thinking, I grab the blanket draped over the back of the chair, and quickly make the situation worse by wiping up the semen on the floor and staining another piece of material. Figuring it's already been stained, I go to wipe off the armrest of the chair, and manage to only smear it around the upholstery. I panic and look back at Sophie, who looks just as alarmed at the mess I've managed to make worse.

"Just cover it!" she whispers, "The other side!"

I try to fold the blanket over so that it hides the stain and looks normal, while Sophie tries to pull it in whatever direction she thinks accomplishes that more. We fumble with it, finally putting it over the chair in a rather haphazard position, just moments before Scarlett and Flint walk into the room.

We both rapidly turn to them, shoulder to shoulder with our hands behind our backs, like we're ready for inspection, in the most suspicious way that a person can try to not look suspicious.

We both blurt out varying, not synchronous versions of "Hello Master and Mistress!" as we come face to face with them.

"Hi sweeties..." Scarlett eyes us curiously.

Flint is more direct, "What did you do?"

"What? Nothing!" Sophie exclaims, almost before Flint is finished speaking.

He idly scans the room for a moment, "Okay, sure. But whatever you actually did, fix it or clean it up or whatever so it doesn't become a problem."

"If you just come clean right now, I promise not to be mad," Scarlett crosses her arms. I somehow don't believe that promise.

"It's nothing!" we both say, not quite in unison.

"Whatever, I'll be in the shower," Flint turns and leaves.

"Okay, well just remember," she crosses her arms and gives her devious smile, "Honest pets get their bottoms spanked when they've been bad. Dishonest ones get genital spankings," she winks, then turns and leaves as well.

"What does she mean, 'genital spankings'?!" I urgently whisper to Sophie when Scarlett is out of sight.

"Exactly what it sounds like, what else could it mean?" she whispers back.

"We have to tell her!" I panic and step forward to do just as I said, but I'm caught by the collar.

"Oh, don't you dare!" Sophie yanks me back, "She's never going to find out. We'll clean the chair, and it'll be all fine."

"But she'll-"

She covers my mouth, "But nothing! Besides, you rat me out and-"

"Sophie," Scarlett pops her head around the corner and we both snap our attention to her, "We have that grooming appointment in like twenty minutes, so go get ready."

"Of course, Mistress!" Sophie nods with a phony, calm smile.

We both release our breath when Scarlett disappears around the corner again. Sophie turns back to me and grabs me by the shoulders.

"Acorn," she says, "We got this. Don't worry, and don't do anything stupid while I'm gone. Distract Flint if you have to, but just keep the stain covered. We just have to hide it until tonight when they've gone to bed, then we can clean it under the cover of night."

"Sooophie, I meant now," Scarlett shouts in a sing-song voice from another room.

"Coming Mistress!" she pats my head and speeds out of the room on light cat feet.

True to her word, Scarlett does depart with Sophie in a matter of minutes. With the two of them gone, and Flint upstairs, I'm finally alone again. I take a deep breath and sigh with relief, the chaos abated for the moment.

My mind goes to the jar, and I pull it from where I stashed it in the couch cushions. I wander about, looking for a better spot. I finally settle on the downstairs bathroom, stashing it in the cabinet below the sink, but out of direct sight, hidden underneath the drawers. I'm sure no one would think to look back there.

One secret managed, I turn my attention to the much more pressing one. The unfortunate accident on the upholstery is not so easily solved. I lift up the blanket that I used to cover it, to find that it's already started to dry, and covering it has only smeared it on both the chair and the blanket.

The blanket isn't the problem though, the washing machine can fix that, I'm sure. It isn't the first time semen has graced fabric in this house. The chair is another matter. I remember Scarlett getting upset when Flint fucked Sophie on the couch. Except this is a much more obvious stain.

I scratch at the dried cum. Some of it comes off from the very surface, but the stain is still very clearly there. It's not going to come off from just rubbing it away.

Why did I let Sophie talk me into that? It... okay, well yes, it did feel really good. The base of my cock throbs just thinking about it. But now we have this and the threat of 'genital spankings'. I'm sure that would still hurt for Sophie, but I'm also not sure she understands what it's like to have testicles.

As I'm considering possible cleaning methods, I hear heavy footsteps lumbering down the stairs, and I quickly throw the blanket back onto the armrest and try to arrange it in a natural way. I turn just in time to see Flint enter the room, hair damp and wearing just sweatpants.

"Hey babe, have you seen my-" he says before seeing it's me, "Oh, did they leave already?"

I nod, standing directly in front of the chair, "A few minutes ago."

He eyes me with suspicion, "I still think you all are up to something."

"I... no we're not," I deny it.

"Mhm," he laughs, walking over to pat my head, "Acorn, I know you two aren't hiding a body or anything. So whatever it is, just try not to make things difficult for yourselves. Or Scarlett. Or -me-."

I give a sheepish smile. I almost break down and tell him about it, but then think better of it. I'd best stick to the plan.

He turns from me and looks around, putting his hands on his hips, "Ran off and took the catgirl with her," he gives a sigh and laughs.

"Did you need something from them?" I ask.

"Need is sort of relative, Acorn," he smiles, "Want, for certain, though."

I feel a little embarrassed that it takes me a few moments longer to catch his meaning, "Oh. Oh!"

My fingers graze over my pocket and touch the little bottle that granny had given me, along with her request. This would be a perfect time to obtain her, um, ingredient. Sophie wasn't wrong, it would behoove me to keep Flint busy, so he can't find the stain.

"Um, I could..." my voice starts to crack a little at the end, but I think I conceal it.

He turns back to face me and cocks an eyebrow in curious surprise. My cheeks flush as I meet his gaze and my eyes dart for the floor.

"That you talking, or is that Scarlett's voice in your head?" he asks with a tilt of his head.

"I..." I cough a little and clear my throat, "It's me. If you'd like, I could. I mean if that's what you'd want."

He slowly steps over and puts one of his strong hands on the side of my neck, looking down at me. He slides it up slowly up the back and runs his fingers through my hair. It's times like this that I'm reminded just how much bigger he is than me.

He takes my hand, well, more my wrist, and pulls me with him. I go willingly, but there's a feel in the inertia that even if I didn't want to go, his pull would take me with him. And naturally, he goes right to the chair I'm trying to hide from him. He sits, but fortunately doesn't do anything to disturb the blanket folded over the armrest. He pulls me downward with him and I find myself gracefully sinking to my knees in front of him, as if it were the most natural thing in the world.

12