Little Bad Wolf Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He eases down the waistband on his sweatpants and pulls out his cock. No going back now. I grab his thick and heavy, but still very much flaccid cock in my hands. I am once again reminded how much bigger he is than me at my hardest, when he's completely soft. I'm no longer bothered by whatever cosmic unfairness I used to feel, it's just something of a fact that I notice every time.

I look up to him, as if for approval. I feel oddly nervous about something I've done before. Scarlett was always there in the past, always encouraging me, and it was always to please her. In a way it still is, but I wasn't lying when I said it wasn't her voice in my head. Semen collection aside, Flint has been so very good for me, and I do want him to feel good.

I keep my eyes locked to his as I open my mouth wide and place the head of his heavy cock on my tongue. I can immediately taste his salty skin and the tiny bit of precum from the very tip. There's something else though. Something pleasant, familiar, and almost sweet on his skin, that also fills my nostrils as I close my lips over the head of his cock.

I open them just a moment later, "Flint... why do you taste like strawberries?"

He leans his head back and a palm rests on his face, "It's that stupid soap. Scarlett keeps buying these fruity body washes and nothing else."

I start giggling and he joins me in a laugh. It does flood back to me, now, where I remember this specific scent. That pinkish reddish bottle in the shower. It feels silly to have someone so masculine as Flint smell like this, but it's not something I mind.

"Figures you'd notice. Some sharp senses you have there," he grins and pokes the tip of my nose.

Whatever awkwardness or nervousness I was feeling about doing this on my own fades away as we share this moment of silliness, and I find myself returning to it with eagerness. I wrap my fingers around his rapidly stiffening cock, then proceed to do the same with my lips. He's still large for my mouth, but I eagerly work him in. I realize in the moment that while I obviously love my red goddess, Scarlett, I love Flint, too. And I love doing this for him. I'm still not technically into guys, I'm not like that. But I am into my human, Flint.

"Oh fuck," he groans, leaning his head back, "How'd you get so good at this so fast, puppy?"

My heart throbs a little when he calls my 'puppy', just like when Scarlett does. I pull my lips back, creating a soft popping sound when I take them off.

"You really mean that?" I ask, looking up to him, but not quite making eye contact.

"Yes, of course," he runs his fingers through my hair, "Your soft little mouth has gone from awkward too amazing in only a few tries. I love it."

I bite my lip and try to hide my smile, "I'm glad."

I push his now erect cock deep past my lips. I can feel every little vein on him as I slide my tongue over the underside. He feels so thick and powerful. I imagine what it's like with this big shaft pushing deep into Scarlett or Sophie, how it must spread them so wide open. I can feel his hands moving over my hair and ears, and I'm reminded again of how strong he is, of how he could easily force me. He has the physical power to hold me here and force this cock of his down my throat, and I'd be powerless to stop him. Knowing he could, and knowing how gentle he is with me, his touch can't help but make me feel safe and comfortable while I pleasure him.

He reaches down and takes my hand from the base of his cock and pulls it away as he sits up straight. His cock falls from my lips as I look up at him.

"Is something wrong?" I ask.

"Of course not," he gives my hair a quick stroke, "But let's try something different."

His hands pull me up to a standing position, while he remains seated. He tugs at the bottom of my shirt and lifts it. I comply and pull it over my head, dropping it to the side. He then unfastens my pants and pulls them down, letting them rest just above my knees. My cock nervously hangs in front of him, the cool air suddenly hitting it and making it recoil a little.

"Turn around for me, pup," he says, taking my hips and directing me.

I become very aware of how exposed I am, specifically my ass, and specifically facing that giant appendage of his. I tense up in concern at what he's got planned.

"W-what are you doing?" I nervously ask, looking back with wide eyes.

"Like I said, trying something different," he grips my waist, "Just ease back and lay against me, okay?"

I do as I'm told and he guides me down. My ass lands just above his cock and he pulls me back against his bare chest. Which is phenomenally warm, and would be very comfy if I wasn't feeling uncertain.

"What... what is this something different?" I shift my weight to one side and turn my head back to face him as best I can.

"It's nothing like -that-, if that's what's got you so nervous all the sudden," he smiles and puts a hand on my cheek.

I exhale and my whole body relaxes against him.

"I'm not about to push you into anything," his strong arms coil around my waist, "Besides, do you have any idea the extent to which Scarlett would kill me if I just did something like that for the first time without her present?"

"So what are we doing?" I hadn't really considered what else it could be.

"Here..." he takes a hold of my ass and effortlessly lifts me up to rearrange my position.

When he sets me down, I can feel the top of his shaft between my legs, the head of his cock poking gently against my balls. His fingers slide down to my outer thighs and gently presses them together. The soft flesh of my inner thighs both press against the very warm, and still quite wet, shaft of his cock.

"Just squeeze your legs together for me, okay?" he tells me.

I comply, closing my legs tighter around his cock. As if by instinct, I cross my feet to lock my legs together and keep them squeezed tight.

"That's a good boy," he tells me, and his arms curl around my midsection.

He holds me tight as he starts to slowly grind his hips, sliding his cock between my thighs. I can see the head poke out, under my own cock and balls, each time he pushes forward. It never would have occurred to me to do something like this. But it isn't unpleasant. There's something oddly comfortable about the feeling of his warm cock between my legs.

"Keep squeezing me, puppy," he whispers into my ear, "Just like that."

My own respiration increases as I press my thighs together. I even rub them back and forth against his thrusting. He responds with pleased moans and heavy breathing that I can feel beneath me, his chest lifting me with its rising and falling.

The the top side of his cock grinds against the flesh under my balls, pushing them up when he goes up. The sensation reminds me of Sophie rubbing that spot in my ass, and the very base of my cock throbs in response. I think I'm starting to understand what she was getting at.

The idea of Flint's cock in there, or even that strapon of Scarlett's, is still a bit frightening, to be honest. How I'd be expected to accommodate that sort of mass is hard to imagine. But feeling Flint's warm shaft grind against my soft underside makes me imagine, if I did manage to get used to something so big inside of me, what it would be like to feel it grinding on that place in my ass. Even with him fucking my legs, it's still an intense leap to imagine him fucking my ass. Even the words 'fucking my ass' echoing in my head make my head spin in apprehension. It also makes my heart pound.

My legs pump harder against his cock, and I nearly lose balance in the moment, my hands flying back to his sides to steady myself. Flint responds with a soft chuckle as his arms tighten, as if to tell me I'm not going anywhere, falling or otherwise.

"Almost there, puppy," he whispers, as if I couldn't tell.

The way his cock seems to get bigger and hotter between my legs tells me everything I need to know. I clench my legs together and pump them up and down. A few weeks ago I would have been mortified by the idea that he'd be using my thighs as a makeshift pussy, but now, and especially in the moment, it makes my pulse race. I'm eager and ready for my master's orgasm, to feel his cock cum between my legs.

His arms squeeze me tight as it happens, and I squeeze him tight with my legs in return. He throbs and pulses between my legs, but I don't even look down until I feel it hit me. His hot cum shoots nearly directly up and lands down almost directly on my cock and balls. I look down when I feel it hit me, to see it still shooting up in thick ropes of liquid. It's always so much. Where does he store all of it?

Some lands on my stomach and thighs, but most of it manages to land squarely on my cock and balls, feeling scalding hot against the sensitive skin. That he managed that angle is kind of impressive, really. I'm assuming that wasn't on purpose.

My cock isn't even hard, I notice. I didn't even think about it. Odd, considering how aroused I was as he fucked my thighs, but it's not as if I could stroke myself while I was keeping myself balanced. But it's something I'm finding more. It's happened when Scarlett and Sophie have been fingering my ass. It's like my cock decides that it isn't involved, and so doesn't bother.

I feel Flint take a final, deep breath, and slump back the chair with a sigh. I fall back with him and bounce a little on his chest. I crane my head back to see him relaxing, closed eyes with a smile on his face.

"Was that good?" I ask.

"Outstanding, Acorn," he reaches up and strokes my cheek, "Thank you."

I sigh, content with his praise. I lay back and relax against him, my legs unlocking and my body going limp against him. Thinking we're finished, I'm surprised to feel a strong hand reach up and grab my cock.

I gasp a little and look back, "What are you doing?"

"Exactly what it looks like," he says, softly, "Did you want me to stop?"

He wraps his fingers around my shaft, or as best he can, given the size disparity, and starts to stroke it up and down. As much as my cock refused to get hard before, despite my arousal, now that it's receiving direct attention, it quickly becomes stiff as a board.

"N-no..." I murmur and melt back against him.

He chuckles a little at my reaction. He tightens his grip, completely envoloping my cock in his large hand, feeling like he could easily crush it with his strength. I shiver and whimper as he strokes me up and down, easily sliding in his tight grip, lubricated by his own semen.

I twist and writhe as my hips push me against his hand. He has to reach up and hold me with his other arm to keep me from accidentally falling off of him.

I don't last long. Maybe because I was so aroused before, or maybe it's his iron grip. Or then again, maybe I just don't last long in general. But he effortlessly brings me to the edge in no time at all.

"Uhhh... Flint... Master," I mumble out, "I... I need to..."

He stays silent for a few moments, as if to tease me, before whispering, "Cum for me, puppy, let it all out."

I fear for a moment that his hand will suddenly depart and leave me thrusting in the air, considering how much Scarlett seems to enjoy ruining my orgasms. But he doesn't. If anything, his grip tightens as I thrust through my orgasm, fucking his hand just as he fucked my thighs. The full release feels amazing, but looking down, it looks less so. I squirt out the end of his fist, but just barely. A few quick spurts, going barely a few inches, pump into the air and land back down, my comparatively watery and thin cum mixing with his much thicker, more opaque, and stronger smelling semen, as I continue to thrust.

I collapse against him once again as my climax subsides. I feel utterly spent, but satisfied.

"I know Scarlett's been strict about your orgasms," he says, "So we'll just keep this our little secret."

I don't have any response, not that I could give one, as he brings his fingers to my lips and push them onto my tongue. Knowing what's expected of me, I eagerly lick and suckle at his fingers, cleaning them of our mixed cum, for him.

He pats my head as I finish, and then reaches to the side, grabbing a piece of cloth to wipe the rest of the cum off of me. I worry for a moment that he's grabbed the blanket hiding the stain, but relax when I see it's my shirt. I can get a clean one.

It's only when he finishes wiping me off that I remember the whole point of this endeavor was to collect some of his semen for vague and ambiguous reasons. In the moment, however, I can hardly be bothered about it. Flint and his cock aren't something I lack access too. I can always try again later.

12