Little Bad Wolf Ch. 12

Story Info
Trouble in the dark.
4.3k words
4.74
6.1k
3

Part 12 of the 18 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/18/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Acorn, thank you for coming out in the woods with me," Scarlett says, leading me to a clearing.

"Of course, I'd do anything for you, Scarlett," I tell her as she takes my hand.

"I wanted to get you away from the house, I'm afraid Flint may be getting jealous of you," she says, looking troubled.

"Why would he be jealous?" I ask, looking down into her eyes.

"Well it's just you're so tall and manly," she says, eyes wandering over me, "And your cock..."

She reaches down and unfastens my pants, pulling out my huge member, "I never noticed before, but you're so large, you're even bigger than he is."

"Flint has nothing to be jealous of, he just has to get used to you being my woman instead," I tell her, confidently.

"Oh Acorn," she rips her shirt open, exposing her bare breasts, "I want you to make love to me, right now."

"Are you truly ready?" I put my arm around her waist.

"Yes!" she cries, "It's time. Get dressed."

"Get... don't you mean get undressed?" I ask in confusion.

"It's time, Acorn!" she says again, thrusting her chest forward, "Get dressed."

"Um, you already said that," I reiterate.

"It's time," she repeats, sounding kind of kind of off. Less like Scarlett, more like...

"Acorn, get up," Sophie says, "It's time, get dressed."

I blink, looking up at the catgirl leaning over me, shaking my shoulders. It takes me a long moment to process where I am and what's happening.

"You were really out there," she giggles, "Good dreams?"

"Y-yeah..." I sit up in my little bed and rub my eyes, barely remembering anything but the last few moments of my dream. Something about Scarlett talking about Flint and cocks, or... no, it's gone.

"C'mon, put your pants on, we've got to figure out how we're going to clean that stain," Sophie says, getting to her feet.

I shake off sleep as I pull on my clothes and stumble to my feet. Sophie shushes me as I nearly tumble over while getting my pants on. Flint and Sophie are fast asleep in bed, though, and show no signs of stirring. It's after midnight already. I slept longer than I'd expected.

We lightly patter down the steps, something Sophie does with effortless ease, compared to me. She gets there before me and pulls off the blanket over the armrest, inspecting it closely before tossing it to me. It lands on my head, the stain directly in my face.

"Put it in the wash," she says softly as she examines the chair, "But don't start it yet, we don't need the noise."

"How can you even see the stain in the dark like this?" I ask, pulling the blanket from my head.

I get my answer when she looks to me, her eyes giving a quick green flash while she shakes her head, "Dogs."

Refusing to take that personally, I go and deposit the blanket in the laundry room. When I return she has still not done anything of note to the chair, but is now crouching by it.

"How are we going to clean this thing?" I ask.

She turns to face me and gives a devious sort of smile that I don't need a cat's night vision to see. What now?

"You and Flint, this afternoon, huh?" she snickers.

I blush a little, and I have no idea if she can notice something like that in the dark, "What about it? I kept him busy, like you said."

"You certainly did," she snickers more, "Interesting scents all over the chair."

"And on that subject, how do we get the stain out?" I ask again.

She stands and walks to me, "You know, I didn't think you had it in you. I'm honestly kind of impressed. What happened, I don't think you just blew him."

I wait for her to just drop it and return to the matter at hand, but it becomes clear that's not going to happen.

I sigh and avert my eyes from her, "My thighs."

"Oh my," she covers her mouth in mock surprise, "He fucked your thighs? Like they were a pussy? That's really very lewd, Acorn. What gave you that idea?"

"I didn't, that was all Flint's doing," I indulge her, hoping we can get back to the chair.

"Oh, of course. I'm sure he had to exert his will over his poor, innocent puppy," she says with a smirk.

"Yes I let him do it, and yes I was an active participant, and yes I enjoyed it! Is that what you want to hear?" I say, raising my voice a little.

She claps a hand over my mouth and presses a finger to my lips, both of us glancing up and the ceiling. We freeze and wait a long moment until we're sure that we haven't been found out.

"I'm just having some fun with you, Acorn," she releases her hand, "I actually think it's quite cute that you and Flint are getting along so well."

"Why do I sense the next thing you're going to say doesn't involve cleaning the chair?" I sigh.

"We're in no rush," she puts her arm around my shoulder, "They'll sleep through the night, you know how humans are."

"And I notice that you're always doing little things for them, like with Flint this afternoon. Really sweet," she continues, "But what about your good friend, Sophie? What about her?"

I furrow my brow, "I let you finger my-"

"And you really, really enjoyed it, from the looks of things. But let's focus back on me," she ruffles my hair, "I see a lot more that goes on in and around this house than you might realize. No one sees a cat unless she wants them to. So I have a fair idea about your surprising aptitude when it comes to things like pleasing your mistress with your tongue."

I slump a little, "What do you want?"

"I'm glad you asked!" she says, enthusiastically, but softly.

She unties the drawstring on her pajama pants and drops them to the floor. She then proceeds to sit in the very same chair we're supposed to be cleaning, and spreads her legs, looking up at me very expectantly.

"Scarlett has been pretty clear in the past about permitted sexual activities, and this definitely wouldn't be approved of. And besides, is this really the time?" I ask.

"You weren't saying that earlier today when you were dribbling cum all over the place for me?" she keeps moving her fingers around her pussy, drawing my eyes to it.

"First, I absolutely did object," I point out, "and second, that's just highlighting that this is the exact sort of thing that got us into this situation!"

"Oh yes, absolute stone wall of refusal, Acorn. Besides, that's why I'm sitting in the same chair. If we cause more stains, well it's still the one piece of furniture we have to address," she explains as though that makes sense.

I let out a heavy sigh at her insistence, "Sophie..."

"Are you saying... you don't want to lick my pussy?" she coyly asks, running her fingers over her slit and spreading herself open.

I swallow hard, "That's not what I said, it's just..."

"Just what?" she asks, locking her eyes on mine as she slides a finger into her pussy.

I'm not sure what happens, but one moment I'm arguing that we should focus on the chair, the next I'm on my knees with my face buried between Sophie's legs. Some manner of cat trickery, if I've ever seen it.

Trickery or not doesn't come into my level of continued involvement though. I dive my tongue deep into her and she wraps her legs around my head. She's more aggressive in her treatment of me than Scarlett is.

Scarlett... it occurs to me that she may not entirely approve of this particular activity. Licking her catgirl without permission, or said catgirl using her puppy's mouth without permission. I'm not sure which is more likely to get us into trouble. Right now my head is busy swimming in the knowledge that I'm going down on a second woman. Granted, I've not actually gotten to have proper sex with either of them, but I still count it as a win.

As my lips move to her clit, and my tongue begins to circle over it, Sophie grabs my hair and ears. She pulls on them harder than I appreciate, and then much harder than I appreciate. It's not as though I can complain right now, though. I mean, physically, she's got my head locked in her surprisingly strong legs, and there's no pulling away to speak.

"You're not bad at this, Acorn," she gasps, "And to think, Mistress was keeping your tongue all to herself, too!"

That's not strictly speaking true, as Flint can certainly attest, but I assume she means as far as performing on girls goes. Her words do elevate my concern that Scarlett may not be entirely pleased with us doing this. What elevates my concern even more, though, is the volume at which she says it.

I continue, because what else can I do, and Sophie gets notably more aggressive as she becomes more aroused. She pulls hard on my hair, and is not nearly careful enough about her claws on my scalp. She wraps her legs tighter, and eagerly grinds against my face. Her moaning and panting, while pleasant to hear, are getting a little loud, as well.

In between them, I think I hear noises from elsewhere in the house. Or maybe it's my imagination. I'm worried either way, and I tap on her thigh and try to say something, but my mouth is completely muffled by her crotch.

A quiet "Mmmf!" is all that comes out.

She giggles, "Acorn, you're going nowhere until you make me cum."

"Mmf mm m mm mmmf!" I try again.

"Talking isn't licking, Acorn!" she chides me as she starts to grind like she's riding my face.

Figuring that getting her to finish is the only way to get her to listen to me, I redouble my efforts, sucking her clit into my mouth and lashing it roughly with my tongue. She does respond and starts rocking the chair back and forth and squeezing her thighs against my head.

Her hands finally let go and she leans back, letting out a cry of pleasure that's absolutely too loud. Her hips exuberantly pump and thrust against my face, and I can feel the muscles clench and pulse underneath my lips. When her orgasm has finally finished coursing through her, only then do her legs relax and release me.

"What was so vital that you wanted to interrupt such an important thing?" she asks with a little giggle as we both sit there, catching our breaths.

As if on queue, the moment she finishes speaking, the lights in the living room come on.

The next few moments are a blur of panic, but it involves Scarlett grabbing us both by the ear and dragging us across the room. She sits us down on the couch and stands over us, arms crossed.

"You two care to explain what you were doing?" she demands.

I freeze, unsure what to say. Sophie, on the other hand, remands stone-faced. Almost smug, too, which isn't helping. Scarlett seems very keen to assert her dominance, but actually seems less mad than I'd feared.

"I mean, I think it's fair to expect silence from Acorn..." Flint says, from behind Scarlett.

She sighs, "Don't..."

"It's plainly clear the cat's got his tongue," he giggles uncontrollably.

Scarlett covers her mouth to cover what is obviously her own laughter. Part of me hopes this bit of levity means we're off the hook. This proves not to be the case.

Scarlett stiffens her face to shrug off the laughter, "So. My sweet pets decide to wake us up with the loud noises of them performing unauthorized oral sex on each other, but now they've fallen silent. What a quick turnaround."

"I wasn't performing anything on anyone!" Sophie declares.

"I didn't want to, she bullied me into it!" I blurt out.

"Oh you were on your knees all on your own!" she retorts.

Scarlett raises her hand and we both fall silent, "Enough. So you both purposely came down here because you thought we wouldn't-"

"No! It just sort of... happened," Sophie makes a defense to rival her 'come on' argument.

I decide to just come out with it all and home for the best, "We were here to clean the chair, and-"

"Chair?" Scarlett asks, her and Flint both looking back and immediately noticing the stain.

"Oh, you little traitor!" Sophie shouts at me.

"You literally just tried to sell me out!" I shout back.

"Why is there a semen stain on my chair?" Scarlett questions us, obviously a little more annoyed.

"I don't know," Sophie shrugs unconvincingly, "Dogs, am I right? I was going to help him clean it up before-"

"Oh, are you not wearing pants because they'd so obviously be on fire, Sophie?" I snap, then turn to Scarlett, "She forced it out of me when she pressured me into letting her finger my ass, and that sounds way more lewd when I actually say it out loud than it did in my head."

Flint buries his head in his hand with laughter, which earns him a quick jab from Scarlett's elbow. He retreats back and sits in the chair, letting her handle us. The mixed signals make it very unclear exactly how much trouble we're in.

"Enough, both of you," Scarlett holds her hand up again, "We have at least two sex acts without permission, and worse, you stained my chair. And you hid it. Do you know what that means?"

"That we'll have to live with the guilt?" Sophie gives a hopeful shrug.

She crosses her arms again, "Both of you. Stand, turn around, and bend over."

Neither of us moves, at first. I think we're both hoping the other will go first if they assume the position first. All it does is prolong the inevitable. Scarlett gives a very demanding throat clearing.

Intimidated into action, I reluctantly get up and turn around, presenting my ass to her. Sophie delays another moment but sighs and does the same. The fact that she doesn't seem to be as concerned about this could mean it's not as bad as I think. It could also mean that she's just been punished a lot more.

I look back to see Scarlett stand behind us with what appears a long, thin piece of wood, maybe three inches wide. I'm not sure where she was hiding that. She grabs the back of my pants and pulls them down, exposing my naked backside to her.

"Spread your legs wider, both of you," she commands, and we do.

I worry that I'm first, since she grabbed my pants, but she begins on Sophie. She swings the piece of wood, not against the girl's rear, but up between her legs. It impacts directly against her exposed pussy, but she doesn't make a noise. Only the echo of wet flesh being struck fills the air. That doesn't go for the second strike, which elicits a whimper, or the third, which forces a yelp out of her.

She stops there. That's good if it means we only get three. Not so great that it means she's moving onto me.

"Hold still, puppy," she says.

I expect the moment of waiting to feel like forever, but no, it comes quite quickly. She whips her wooden implement up between my legs in the same way, impacting hard against my cock and balls. I don't manage the same level of grim stoicism that Sophie had at first, and I jump up with a yelp. In fairness, Sophie doesn't have testicles.

Scarlett puts her hand on my rear to steady me and the next comes up just as quickly as the first, with similar results. My legs start shaking a little as my poor genitals await the third strike. I don't think the third was harder, but it absolutely hurt more than the first two, considering the flesh had been severely tenderized.

"Okay," Scarlett says, sounding calm and pleasant again, "That's enough.

She steps between us and sits on the couch, guiding us both down to sit on either side of her. She smiles and rubs her fingers through our hair with each hand.

"Have you two learned your lesson?" she asks.

I rapidly nod my head, "Absolutely!"

Sophie averts her eyes, "Yeah sure, I guess."

"I don't like whipping you two, but you are ours, and we have rules," she says, "Rules are meaningless if there's no punishment for breaking them. Sophie's little pussy and Acorn's little cock and balls are mine. And Flint's. And we can't have you just playing with each other's without permission like that."

My cock, sore as it is, starts to get hard when she calls it hers. I barely even care that she called it 'little'.

"Now you've taken your punishment, and I forgive you, but let's not have any repeats of this," she continues, "And certainly not staining my furniture! I don't want to have to put you both in chastity."

I swallow hard, remembering her explaining the whole chastity device thing. I'm not completely convinced that she doesn't want that, but I certainly don't.

After all the, um, activity, we all return to bed, the need to clean the chair no longer so expedient. I find myself restless, though, and can't seem to fall into anything but an uneasy, brief sleep.

It's not just because of getting slapped in the balls. It's -mostly- because of getting slapped in the balls, but there's something else to it that I can't quite place. Maybe I'm troubled because I was caught disobeying Scarlett, or because I let my baser instincts do it in the first place. There's just a general unease that settles over me.

I'm almost on the verge of sleep, hours later, when my ear twitches at the sound of what I think is water running downstairs. I perk my head up to see Flint and Scarlett fast asleep.

Worried that Sophie is up to something that will somehow make things worse, I gently pad out of the room. Thing is, I find her in one of the spare rooms, sprawled over a chair in just as deep of a sleep as the others.

My hackles raise at the realization, but the sound I heard is now absent. I'm certainly getting no sleep if I worry we have an intruder, so I creep down the stairs to have a peek.

Everything's quiet and normal until I get to the downstairs bathroom. The light is very clearly shining from beneath the door. I bolt around the corner when it suddenly opens, only to see granny hobble out from within. I breathe in relief at the false alarm.

She employs her uncanny ability to spot me and looks right in my direction, focusing on my eyes peering around the corner.

"There you are, dearie, just who I was looking for," she says, approaching me.

"What... are you doing here?" I come out from my hiding place.

"What kind of question is that for your granny!" she shakes her cane at me.

"I just mean... it's an odd time and all," I explain.

"Odd time, he says. It's nearly six. How late do you young people sleep nowadays, anyhow?" she says.

I glance back at the clock in the kitchen, and she isn't wrong. It's nearly dawn. This still seems an odd time for a visit.

"I was just passing by on my way to run some errands this morning, dearie. I like to get an early start," she tells me, "And I was just wondering if you'd had a chance to procure what I'd asked for yet."

"Oh. That," I scratch the side of my neck, "I tried, but it didn't go quite as I planned."

"Hmph. Should've known the dog is a swallower," she shakes he her head, "Can't help itself."

"What? No!" my face turns red, "It's not like that, I didn't... look, it's not like I can't try again. I'll get it for you next chance I get."

"Yes, yes, that's fine," she waves her hand, "Don't worry, it's not like you owe me anything, dearie. I'm just surprised you weren't more eager. Didn't think you'd be so comfortable being so... small."

"What? I'm of normal height for a wolf, I'll thank you," I indignantly point out.

"Wasn't talking about that, dear," she points her cane towards my crotch.

"That's preposterous, I have no problems there!" my voice cracks a little.

She chuckles, "Sure dearie. Nothing to worry about then," she turns to walk towards the door.

"But... um," I walk up alongside her, "Are you saying that, theoretically, there's something that you could do. If I did need help with that?"

She pats my hand, "Just fill that little bottle for me, and we'll see what can be done."

Leaving me with that ambiguous, but enticing proposal, she leaves out the back door and hobbles out of sight. I'm not sure I believe that she could do... that. But then again, it costs me nothing to get her what she wants.

--

Everyone's still asleep upstairs when I return. It's still mostly dark, only the barest gray light coming through the windows. I pull back the covers to crawl into my little bed, but glance over at Flint and Scarlett sleeping. Flint specifically is laying off to the side, with the sheets pulled off half of him, his rather ample penis exposed.

12