Little Bad Wolf Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My first instinct is that he's going to get cold like that. I walk over and gently grab the sheets, starting to pull them over him. I stop halfway, looking down at his cock. If I retrieved his cum while he was still sleeping, that would make the need to keep it and put it in the bottle less awkward to explain.

Could I do that without waking him? Maybe. Scarlett said Sophie and I couldn't touch each other like that without permission. She didn't say anything about Flint. Even if she did object, Flint wouldn't let her spank my balls again for sucking his cock. I think. So what would be the harm? It's a little weird, but he wouldn't even if it wakes him, it's not like he'd have a problem with a morning blowjob.

I gingerly pick up his heavy shaft, my eyes monitoring him for movement. Looking like he's deep asleep, I place the head in my mouth, rubbing the underside with my tongue. I seal my lips around it and start to suck on the soft flesh, feeling it swell little by little in my mouth.

My eyes dart between him and Scarlett, then back at the door. This would be an opportune time for Sophie to just wander in and make everything worse, after all. But everything stays quiet. I slide my mouth down, taking more of his cock in my mouth and licking the underside of his shaft. He gets hard faster than I expected, filling my mouth in no time at all.

He lets out a soft little murmur in his sleep, but doesn't stir. I pause, studying him until I'm sure he's still deep asleep, and resume sucking. I take him deeper, but not as deep as I can. I worry that if I'm too rough with his cock, it'll wake him up. I'll have to do this slow and steady.

I steady his cock, holding it at the base, and start bobbing my head up and down. My eyes watch him intently, and I have to admit that I miss the reactions I get when he's awake. Seeing the pleasure in his face and the way his chest rises and falls as he breathes harder. I get a little of the latter, but sucking off an unconscious man is a lot more thankless.

It goes slower, too. I don't realize how accustomed I've become to doing this until the threat of waking him restricts what I can do to make him cum. It's frustrating, but I manage to get into it, anyways. My head moves as fast as I think I can get away with it, and my tongue swirls over his cock as firmly as I can without making too much pressure. I even cradle his balls in my hand, although I'm not sure if that'll make a difference under the circumstances.

His scent is stronger than it was earlier. He'd just showered then. I admit I like it a little more like this. Humans really don't understand what scent means to wolves, but they still produce it all the same, and I've become very familiar with the scent of both of my humans. Especially their genitals.

I can feel him getting close, the way his cock throbs under my lips. I risk going a little faster, eager to make Flint cum for me. My own cock swells in anticipation of his cum splashing over my tongue. When it finally does, a little whimper escapes me with the feeling that I've pleased my human. He groans in his sleep as his cock surges and sprays into my mouth in a series of strong spurts. Without thinking, I hungrily suck down and swallow the thick, creamy substance, sucking the last traces of it from his shaft and licking him clean.

Only when I have finished cleaning his cock do I realize that I was supposed to save it and put it in the bottle. Shit.

My cheeks flush with embarrassment, even though no one saw this, or would understand why it's embarrassing if they did. I sigh, remembering granny's assessment that I'm 'a swallower', even if it wasn't true at the time.

Defeated by my own ineptitude, I pull the covers over Flint's half-naked body and return to my bed. I'm still horny, my cock and balls are still sore, and I still haven't managed to get the 'ingredient', but I finally do manage to get back to sleep.

12