Little Bad Wolf Ch. 15

Story Info
And they say men don't like shopping.
4.4k words
4.82
5.7k
10

Part 15 of the 18 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/18/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Several days pass since my last meeting with 'granny'. Sophie's description seemed so wildly different from the woman I'd interacted with that it seems like it can't be the same person. I try to hide my anxiety, but I dare not ask any more about her. That would only raise suspicion.

I don't like keeping things from Flint and Scarlett, but I can't just tell them I might have been letting a stranger into our house. The disappointment they'd have in me would be bad enough, but the humiliation would just make it worse. I should have told them after the first time she came by. Now, I don't know what to do.

Maybe I'm panicking over nothing. Maybe Sophie's description is off. This is Sophie we're talking about. Or maybe granny stopped smoking. And swearing. She did get into the house on her own, so she must have a key, right? She seems to know all about Scarlett and Flint like she -is- Scarlett's grandmother. And why would she give me cream for my arm?

Then again, why would she suddenly act differently? Why would she want me to keep her visits a secret? Why was she never around anyone else? What kind of crazy person impersonates someone's grandmother?!

It's maddening to not know. I do all I can, which is to remain extra vigilant. I make sure the doors and windows are all locked at night, and I keep tabs on everyone, making sure I know where they are when they're home. I don't use the cream anymore, not that I need it, and I hid it under the steps of the deck. I somehow feel more comfortable keeping it out of the house.

It feels a bit like I'm waiting for the other shoe to drop, but so far, nothing. Maybe she'll show up and this will turn out to be just a misunderstanding. Until then, I just look out for my family.

And they do for me, sometimes in ways that I could do without.

"Puuuppy!" Scarlett calls for me in a dulcet tone that makes me think something's up.

She waits until she's in grabbing distance before she continues, "I've got this flea and tick med-"

My eyes widen and I immediately get to my toes to sprint away. Unfortunately, I don't make it more than a step before her quick fingers grab my collar and yank me back.

"Uh-uh, puppy, you're going nowhere," she informs me.

"I don't have ticks or fleas!" I shout, trying to remove the collar, only to find that she's grabbed the part with the clasp.

"Yes, and I intend to keep it that way," she says.

She holds up the tube of that foul-smelling liquid she intends to put in my hair. We went through this once before, and I was naive enough to think for a moment that anything humans call 'medicine' might not be awful.

"I don't want it! It smells bad and feels weird! No!" I continue to try to wiggle free.

"It's not that bad, Acorn," she continues to hold me with one hand.

"Says you! Humans can't smell anything properly!" I pause in my struggle, to lull her into a false sense of security.

"Doesn't matter, you're still getting it," she doesn't release me but brings the other hand open to crack open the tube.

I take the opportunity to reassert my struggling, and to my surprise, actually break free from her grasp. I immediately bolt, though with complete uncertainty of where I think I'm going to go.

A few quick strides and a hand catches the back of my shorts, sending me sprawling forward onto the ground. It also results in said shorts (and underwear) being pulled to my ankles as Scarlett tumbles in roughly the same pattern behind me. I have just enough time to wiggle free from my pants and clamber to my feet before she's after me again.

I sprint through the kitchen, sans any sort of pants, with my penis flapping in the air. It's not my proudest moment, but neither is getting the flea medicine. Hopefully Sophie isn't seeing this.

I'm making a turn out of the kitchen when Scarlett catches me at the waist and sends on yet another quick trip to the ground. There's no wiggling away this time. When I regain my senses, she's got me pinned down on my back, with her hands on my shoulders.

"...Acorn!" she declares, catching her breath, "It's not that bad!"

I just pout and avert my eyes. And pretend I don't notice that she's straddling over my very exposed cock. She almost certainly notices after a few moments, though, even if she doesn't say so.

"It'll only take a second," she says, cracking open the end of the tube.

She runs her fingers through my hair and pours the foul smelling liquid over my scalp. She rubs it into my skin with her fingertips, a process which would be very pleasant without the fluid.

I give my most exaggerated of grimaces and look away, but it has no noticeable effect in deterring her or making her feel bad about this. The smell fills my nostrils and the feel of it makes me dizzy. The latter could also be caused by her tits being basically in my face.

"Was that so terrible, puppy?" she asks as she finishes.

Determined to still be mad, I just look away in the other direction and cross my arms. I say nothing.

"You know, the effectiveness of your pouting is somewhat diminished by the raging erection you've got going on," she smirks.

I try to control my flushing cheeks as I watch her pull up the front of her skirt. As if either of us needed confirmation that I'm very hard and that her pussy is resting right on top of said erection. And is extremely warm. And separated from by only the thin layer of cotton that is her panties.

"Would you look at that?" she says, coyly, dropping her skirt.

She leans down over me, her breasts resting on my upper chest, and her face right beside mine. I continue to try to avoid eye contact and stay calm, with diminishing returns.

"Are you really still mad about the flea treatment, puppy?" she leans close to my ear, "Or are you just thinking about... my pussy?"

I purse my lips as if to hold in any reaction. That lasts about as long as it takes her to push her hips down and grind herself against my cock. My mouth flies open in a sharp gasp.

"I think I have my answer," she whispers, continuing to rub herself up and down.

I try to stand my ground and argue a point that is rapidly becoming abstract and distant, even to me. All that comes out, though, is a long, incomprehensible whimper, which I'm not sure she even knows are supposed to be words.

"That's my good boy," she presses her hips harder, "You're not all upset about some silly flea medicine. Not when all you can think about is your Mistress and her warm pussy, and how there's only a little strip of cloth between you and her. Isn't that right?"

There's no fighting her, is there? Just wanting more, I wrap my arms around her and push my hips up.

"Tsk. Uh-uh, Acorn," she grabs my wrists and pulls them away, pinning them to the ground beside me, "Mistress controls this. My good puppy is just going to lie there and feel me rub myself off against his little cock."

"O-okay," my voice cracks.

"Feel good?" she leans in and whispers to my ear, "Makes you want to be... inside. Doesn't it?"

"Y-yes," my voice cracks again.

Then, from somewhere, as if I'm made of something sterner, I get the nerve to ask, "C-can I?"

She responds with a giggle that snorts from her nose, which she follows up with a kiss, "No, no, nothing like that. I just want you to think about it, puppy."

Nerve gone, I let out a whimper that's more pathetic than I anticipated. But it seems to please Scarlett, who kisses me again, her grinding increasing in speed.

"Just keep nice and hard for me," she moans, "And I'm going to cum right on your cock. You want that, don't you, puppy?"

I rapidly nod. Obviously, I do, I don't think there's any real point in asking such things, except that I guess it pleases her to do so.

I can feel the folds of her pussy through her panties, now soaked through as she starts to aggressively rub herself up and down my shaft. My hands go a little numb as she rests her weight on my wrists to leverage her hips against me.

She presses her forehead to mine and closes her eyes, her whole body writhing back and forth. It's almost too much for me to take.

"M-mistress... please... I think I... Mistress can I cum?" I stammer out.

I don't get a response. Instead, she starts panting harder, letting me feel her hot breath against my face. Her whole body stiffens and clenches, and it even feels like her pussy lips grip tighter to the underside of my shaft. I bite my lip, trying my best to hold back as I feel her cum on top of me, her already soaked panties dripping all over my cock. Her whole body shivers, continuing to rub herself against me as I tense, eagerly awaiting the same release.

"Am I... interrupting anything?" Flint says, as his shadow stretches over me.

Scarlett mock gasps, "Acorn, he's found us out! Hide!"

She proceeds to grab her breasts and cover my face with them. Hard to breathe, but I don't hate it.

"Yes, funny, funny," Flint dismisses her antics, "Is he ready to go, or have you made a complete mess of him?"

"Oh, did you still want to take him? I can do it, really," Scarlett says.

I peel back the flesh pillows obscuring my vision, immediately wary of new plans for me that they didn't let me in on, "Go where?"

"Shopping. It's starting to get cold out, and I realized you have no winter clothes. I don't know how you managed winters before with those rags you wore before you came to live with us, but it won't do to have you in light clothing all winter," Scarlett explains, "Anyways, Flint has this idea in his head that if I take you, I'll treat you like a doll and dress you up all silly."

Flint raises his eyebrows at me with a knowing glance, "Either come with me or get used to pink, pup."

He makes a valid point, and is once again the hero of my maintaining some level of dignity, "Okay that sounds-"

"Babe that is absolutely, almost completely mostly untrue and an exaggeration of my habits," she argues, unconvincingly.

"Mhm. Acorn, go with me or you probably forfeit your ability to get all your clothes from the men's department," he lays it out rather succinctly.

As much as my cock is throbbing and wants to stay pinned under Scarlett, I can't really argue with Flint's logic on this. Not that staying here with Scarlett would necessarily result in any satisfying release.

----

Flint reaches over from the driver's seat of the car and rubs my shoulder, "You're quiet today, pup. Everything okay? Still upset over the flea treatment?"

"Oh, no. It's not that," I look back from the window.

"Talk to me, puppy," he says with a glance, before turning his eyes back to the road, "What's on your mind?"

I realize that I've mistakenly revealed it to be -something-, so my mind races, looking for a way to not reveal anything more. Still, I do wish I could get the stuff with granny off my chest.

"Have... have you ever had a situation where you feel you were naive, and someone convinced you to do something, but then you aren't sure if you should have?" I nervously ask.

Flint shifts his eyes over to me, then back to the road again, with a long pause, "What did Sophie do this time?"

"No, no! It's nothing like that!" I put up my hands, "Honest!"

"Acorn, you only interact with the three of us on most any given day," he rather astutely points out. Humans can be annoying sharp about details.

"No, it's just like... a hypothetical," I don't even convince myself that that sounded believable.

He appears to just humor me anyways, "We've all been deceived before, pup. It's normal to be filled with a lot of self-doubt after a thing like that. Not to mention embarrassment, but it passes. You can't change the past, you just have to learn from your mistake and focus on what you can do in the future."

Flint pauses to focus on the road as he pulls us into a parking space. He pulls the emergency brake with a creak and leans back in his seat, looking at me.

"I won't pester you about telling me, but whatever you're actually talking about, just try to avoid property damage. You know how Scarlett gets," he smiles and ruffles my hair, then realizes the greasy medicine is still in my hair and wipes his hand off on his pants.

I sheepishly look down, but smile back, "Okay."

"Now let's get you some clothes. No women with us, so this should be quick and painless," he winks and smiles as he opens his door.

It's been a while since I've been around so many humans at once. As much as I've come to appreciate and love my humans, I must admit that so many of them around at once puts me on edge. So I grab Flint's hand as we walk through the aisle of the clothing store. He doesn't seem to mind.

We pass the women's department on our way, and I'm further convinced of the right decision for Flint to take me. I don't know that Scarlett would try to put me in actual skirts or anything, but there's a lot of frilly and pink things that I could see her trying to fit me into. I'm not going to pretend like I'm the pinnacle of masculinity here, that title is taken by the man on my right, but the red hooded goddess has some weird preconceptions about what is acceptable attire for a boy. I'd do anything for her, but there are things I'd rather avoid her asking of me.

True to his word, the experience of shopping with Flint is relatively quick and painless. We find some regular clothes, but with long sleeves and pants. I'm a little annoyed by the sizing conventions of human clothes, which seem to insist that I'm 'small' or 'extra slim', but ultimately a minor gripe.

Having gathered a series of items, Flint takes me to a hallway at the side of the store, "Okay, changing room."

I perk my ears and tilt my head to the side. Not really clear on this.

"You have to try them on. Sizes can be funny, and we have to make sure they fit. Otherwise, we'll be back to return them and do this again," he points to a series of stalls in the side hallway.

"I'm... supposed to get naked here?" I express my apprehension.

"In one of the rooms. Completely private," he tilts his head, almost mimicking my movement, "Why so shy all the sudden?"

I shift my weight from one leg to the other, "It's just kind of a weird place. I'm not used to it..."

"Would you feel better if I came into the room with you?" he asks.

"Well, um, I don't know," my ears lay flat.

"Come on, puppy," he takes me by the hand and we walk to the changing rooms.

Flint joins me in the room, as he promised, and latches the door behind us. For a moment, I'm not sure this makes me any more comfortable since it means being actively watched while I change, but I shake it off. This is Flint, after all. The idea of being around so many humans in this building and changing still feels a little weird. I don't know when I, as a wild animal, became so modest, but I think it's the same wildness that makes me alarmed at public places. I'm at an odd place with my relationship to civilization.

Whatever apprehensions I have, I do feel more at ease with my big protector nearby. Setting the stack of clothes down, I relax and step out of my shoes. My pants proceed to drop to the floor, followed by my shirt. I bend over to pick up the new clothes, an action that would probably make me feel weird and exposed if Flint weren't there, even if I am explicitly exposed to him.

Squirming my way into a set of new pants and a shirt, I turn back to him, "What do you think?"

"Looking good. How do they feel?" he steps forward and places his hands on the shirt, pulling it a little to see how tight it is, "Comfortable?"

It is, at this point, that I can't help but notice the plump outline of his cock through his pants. Much more prominent than before; it's absolutely an erection. Or at least halfway there. Why now of all times? Was it... me changing in front of him?

"It's good... I like it," I say, my cheeks certainly beginning to flush.

"Perfect. They're all the same brand, so if one fits, they all should. Easy stuff," he pats my head, being sure to avoid the spot with the medicine this time, "Change back and we'll get out of here."

I nod and pull the shirt off, folding it and putting it back with the others. I unfasten the pants, pausing as I step out of them.

"Is that... because of me?" I shyly ask.

"Hm?" he quirks an eyebrow, "Is what?"

My eyes cast down in embarrassment, but I look back and point to his crotch, "Um, that."

"Notice that, did you?" he laughs a little and rubs the back of his head, "Yeah, cute little wolves bending over in front of me in the nude. Not made of stone, pup."

"Really?" my cheeks glow brighter at the thought of my form arousing him, "You like looking at me like that?"

I look down at my naked form, then back up at him. I can't help but feel a certain pride in knowing this. I knew Scarlett or Sophie could do that to him, but me?

"You're saying that like it's some surprise," he rubs one of my ears, "You'd think having my cock in your mouth would clue you in."

"Well, that... I know. But I mean... I know you like what I can do, but," I struggle to find a way to word what I'm thinking, "It's not like I'm a girl or anything. It's different."

"Yes, you're different from the girls. It doesn't mean you aren't my cute puppy," he cups my chin and gives me a comforting smile.

"Did you... I mean... Can I?" I clear my throat, "If you'd like?"

His eyes widen a little, "Now? What happened to being all shy about changing in a strange place?"

I step closer, smiling a little sheepishly, "I do feel a lot safer when you're with me."

My eyes lock on his as I begin to unfasten his belt, testing to see if he'll stop me, but he does nothing of the sort. He just stares back and reaches up to stroke my cheek while I open his pants and pull his cock free from what must have been an uncomfortable position stashed under his clothing. He is as fully erect as he appeared. I take a moment to look down and admire his cock, knowing that it's like this for me.

My eyes return to his as I start to stroke him up and down with both hands. I take it slowly, enjoying teasing him a little. A little drop of precum pools at the end of his cock and I smear it around with the tip of my finger. I rub the moisture around in circles on the head of his cock.

"Starting to think you enjoy doing this, puppy," he comments, strong hands rubbing over my shoulders.

"Maybe," I suppress a giggle, "Maybe a little."

I give his cock a little squeeze, making the head bulge for me. He's not wrong. This behavior would have been unimaginable to me a few short weeks ago, but here we are. I am enjoying this.

My fingers move a little faster, which gives me the satisfaction of seeing him breathe a little faster. I bite my lip as I sink to my knees in front of him. I tease his cock a little more, letting him feel my hot breath on it.

"Am I... as good as the girls?" I ask, making sure he can feel the words from my mouth on his cock, "As good as Sophie? ...As Scarlett?"

He chuckles a little, "I'm not about to start picking favorites and encouraging jealousy. You're very good, and that's as much as I'll say."

I smile and wrap my lips around the head of his cock, looking up to watch his reactions. He eases back against the door to the changing room and leans his head back, letting out a long breath. Pleased with the response, I sink deeper, sliding my lips along his shaft. I run my tongue over his cock, circling around it to wetten him. Or I try to. His cock fills up a pretty significant amount of my mouth. Maneuvering my tongue all around him, while keeping him in my mouth proves difficult, resulting in some awkward movements and some saliva dripping out and down his shaft.

Awkward or no, it doesn't seem to bother Flint any, who breathes harder and harder, but keeps mostly quiet. We are in a public place, after all, I guess I can't expect too much noise out of him.

I cup his balls in my palms and gently rub them. It's no wonder he cums so much with how big they are. Sophie told me that that's not how cumming works, that it isn't based on ball size, but I'm not sure. Then again, she was right about the ass thing, so who knows.

12