Little Bad Wolf Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sink my lips deeper, pushing him further into my mouth than I ever have. This has gotten easier. I start to wonder if I can take all of him, if I can get my lips all the way to the base. Seems impossible, but that I'd be sucking cock seemed impossible at one point.

I go down deeper and deeper, just a little at a time until I reach a critical point at which my throat seems to just say 'no'. I gag a little and pull back, but still keep him in my mouth.

"Hey, easy there," Flint says, fingers brushing through the side of my hair, "You don't have to impress me or anything."

His gentle demeanor honestly just makes me want even more to try to take him all in. I nod as best as I can with my mouth full and start to sink down again. I push myself deeper than before and start to gag again, but freeze when I see a shadow go past the bottom of the door. I don't even think about the feeling in my throat for the moment, just focusing on the base of the door until the shadow passes and I feel that we're no longer in danger of being caught. When it does pass, I find that the discomfort of his cock so deep in my throat has passed, as well.

With this observation, I apply the newfound knowledge. I push him further until my throat just starts to reject it, then pause to adjust to it. I rub and his balls and slide my tongue up and down the underside of his shaft to distract myself from the feeling in my throat until it passes, and then I proceed to push more of him into me, repeating the process.

The angle makes it harder to look up at him anymore, but as it is, my eyes keep watering so it's not as if I can see much anyways. It's the feel on my lips, touching hair and then bumping into skin, that tells me where I am.

I blink rapidly to clear out the water, finally seeing clearly that I am pressed right against him. His entire cock is lodged in my throat. I'm actually very impressed with myself, and I kind of wish Scarlett and Sophie were here to see this. I didn't think I could actually take the entire length like that.

I don't have long to reflect on it. Flint roughly squeezes my shoulder, his other hand flying to his mouth to muffle an escaping moan.

"Fuck... Puppy..." he mumbles, his chest rising and falling.

It hadn't dawned on me what having his cock in the back of my throat would potentially mean. Hot cum gushes down my throat and directly to my stomach from its convenient entry point that I've accommodated. I struggle to swallow it properly at the pace that it flows into me, eventually finding it too much and having to pull back, coughing heavily as I choke on his semen.

Flint kneels beside me and pats my back as I cough and gasp, clearing out my airways, "You okay?" he asks, quietly.

No sooner does he ask than there's a knock on the door, "You okay in there?"

"Just choked on my own spit, we're- I'm fine," Flint shouts back.

He looks at me again in concern, and I just smile and give a thumbs-up, still struggling to talk. He helps me up and eases me onto the bench in the little changing room, where I finally start to catch my breath.

"I told you shopping with me would be better," he jokes, putting an arm around my shoulders.

I sigh with a giggle and lean my head against him, "Do you think they know what we were doing in here?"

"We'll just give it a few minutes until whoever heard anything wanders off," he says.

"And Acorn," he continues, looking down at me, "You're a good boy."


12