Little Bad Wolf Ch. 16

Story Info
It finally happens.
5.1k words
4.87
9.8k
14

Part 16 of the 18 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/18/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I don't know that it's healthy to measure things in terms of my own voyeurism, but it feels like an eternity since I've had a chance to clandestinely watch Flint and Scarlett have sex. I don't even feel weird about it anymore. The sex part, I mean, the spying on people I still feel a little weird about. But since no one in the house ever really shuts the door or gets upset at being watched, and I've performed oral sex on everyone at least once, it doesn't feel like that much of a transgression.

The sounds coming from the upstairs bedroom draw me, but more than that, the smells. The humans don't count on that I can smell their arousal pretty easily. In some cases, from the other side of the house. Like, for example, this case. Lots of scents given off by sweat, but what mostly lured me was, of course, the undeniable lure of someone getting Scarlett excited. The scent of Scarlett's pussy could wake me from a deep sleep.

I don't go right up to the door this time. There's no crack to look through anyhow, the door's wide open. I stay down the hallway and peek around the corner, letting me see pretty clearly into the bedroom.

Scarlett is already entirely naked, just seeing her gives me a shiver of delight. Flint is still mostly clothed. She's got his shirt open and his belt undone, but that's all. I remember a time when this would have made me jealous, but now I'm honestly am a little frustrated that his cock isn't out yet.

She's got him backed up against the dresser. They're whispering things to each other that I can't quite make out, even with my ears. Scarlett glances to the side, down the hallway. I almost think she spots me for a second, but her attention is immediately taken away by Flint grabbing her around the waist and scooping her up. In a single fluid motion, he moves her up and places her butt atop their tall dresser. I'm always amazed at how strong he is.

He pushes her back a little and then grabs her legs just above the knees, spreading them wide apart. I shiver a little, thinking about what it must feel like to be manhandled like that. He dives his face directly between her legs, eliciting a sharp squeal of delight from Scarlett.

It seems strange to me for some reason, at first. It occurs to me that I've not actually ever seen Flint go down on her before. Or Sophie. I'm sure he does though, and not just because he looks like he's clearly quite good at it, from the way Scarlett squirms on top of that dresser. Of course, he'd take care to please his girls like that.

Part of me feels... not jealous, really, it's more like I feel like I should be doing this for him. Like I should be the one getting Scarlett ready to take his cock. Not that it's beneath him or anything, just that it's more my place. Not that I'm about to intrude and stop them for that reason. Both because I'm not about to just barge in, but also because I'm too hypnotized by watching him lick her into a frenzy. And trying to be a good boy and not stroke my almost painfully hard cock right now.

"Ooh, they're going at it. Why didn't you come get me?" Sophie forces a little jump out of me.

With the smells of sex ahead of me, I didn't detect her sneaking up. I manage to not make any noise and give away that I'm watching.

"What? Since when is it my job to alert you to fucking going on?" I whisper back.

"You are the watch dog," she shrugs and pushes me aside a little, scooting forward to see around the corner.

"I don't think that I-" I pause, wondering if I am indeed the watch dog. But that doesn't matter, it wouldn't apply to alerting the resident cat to sexual shenanigans, anyways.

I push her back a little, trying to regain my proper view. She remains steadfast, but I manage to get back to see beautiful Scarlett writhing around under Flint's tongue.

"Unf," Sophie comments, "His tongue is amazing, isn't it?"

"I, uh, wouldn't know," I reply.

"Oh. Yeah guess you wouldn't," she glances back at me, then returns her gaze. Can't tell if she's trying to tease me or not.

What I can tell is that while I'm doing my best to be a good boy, Sophie does not take the same level of determination to being a good girl. Being pressed against each other in this corner, I can plainly see her hands moving. And more than that, I can clearly smell her pussy.

"What... what are you doing?" I demand.

"What's it look like?" she says, showing no sign of stopping.

"You can't just do that!" I whisper-shout.

"Can. Have. Am," she snarks at me.

"You're going to get us in trouble with that," I chide her.

She looks back, "What? I'm the only one doing it."

She does stop then, but it isn't because I've got through to her. She pulls her hand up and smears her fingers across my face with a giggle.

"There, now you've got pussy smell all over your lips. Awful incriminating. Best not tell about how eager you were to lick me. You remember what happened last time," she smirks and goes back to fingering herself.

"That's... rrgh," there's no use trying to get through to her when she's being ridiculous and devious.

I do lick my lips. Obviously. I make sure that she's not looking when I do. Her pussy scent and taste aren't as magnificent as Scarlett's, but it's still pretty great. Not that I'd let her know that.

I return my attention back to Flint and Scarlett. At least as best I can, what with the body heat of Sophie pressed against me while she breathes heavily and eagerly rubs her pussy. The whole situation is a little intense.

Flint lifts Scarlett again with apparently little effort and lightly tosses her on the bed. She bounces with a laugh as she lands on her stomach, her perfect, round ass pointed up at him. He drops his pants and slaps his palms down on her hips, pulling her to the edge of the bed.

Sophie grabs my hand and squeezes it and I reflexively squeeze back. Not even going to mention that her fingers are wet. I hold my breath without realizing it until Flint plunges into Scarlett from behind, at which point I gasp for air. Sophie does too. We're weirdly in sync about our enthusiasm for this.

The whole bed bounces with each thrust, his hips hammering her into the mattress. It amazes me to think how deep his cock must be going into her. Just like I would have once felt jealous about watching this, I might also have been upset by it. He's getting so rough with her... if I didn't trust him so much or know that she's into it, I'd be bothered he's taking her so hard. As it is, I just wonder what it's like. For both of them.

Very hard not to stroke myself now. Everyone's getting off but me, and I can even hear the sound of Sophie's pussy being stroked beside me. But I am a good boy, and I hold back. Even if I find that I'm ever so slightly thrusting my hips in the air, my body just greedy for some sensation.

He grabs her hair and pulls it hard, using it as a handle to steady her body while he fucks it. Every time something intense happens like that, Sophie squeezes my hand, and I squeeze back. Or maybe the reverse. Hard to focus on that now.

Flint lifts one leg and braces it on the bed, steadying himself. We both know what's about to happen and lean in, intently. His thrusts become slower but much harder and more deliberate. Scarlett starts to cry out and her pussy practically pulls him in with each thrust, clinging to him with each withdraw. Finally, we can see his balls tense and lift as the base of his cock throbs and pulses.

I don't know if Sophie can with a cat's nose, but I can smell his cum before I ever see it. His musk fills my nose before I see it leak out of her pussy from around his cock. I feel dizzy and am for once glad Sophie is there to lean on.

Flint releases a deep breath before he finally pulls free from Scarlett and collapses on the bed beside her. She immediately rolls over into his arms and rests her head on his chest. I don't know why I feel exhausted just from watching, but I have to catch my breath too.

Doesn't happen though. As we're given the view of Scarlett's open legs and Flint's semen leaking from her, Sophie chooses this moment to break our cover. Our hands still clasped, she takes me with her. I'm not sure that was part of the plan, since she stumbles once she starts dragging me after her. I'm barely able to get to my feet and proceed with a series of trips all the way to the bedroom, where I finally disentangle my fingers.

My forward momentum places me squarely on my knees beside the bed while Sophie leaves me behind dives between Scarlett's legs. Her mouth being busy leaves me in the awkward position of explaining ourselves.

"Hi," is all that jumps from my lips as I look up at Scarlett and Flint.

"You-" Scarlett gasps as she lightly pushes on Sophie, laughing, "We have little spies, it looks like."

"Um, in fairness, you did leave the door wide open," I point out.

Flint shrugs and looks to her, "He's got us there."

Scarlett giggles and leans back, releasing Sophie to do as she likes. She smiles at me and beckons me over with a finger. I find myself crawling to her as she spreads her legs wider. Taking me by the hand, she guides me in right next to Sophie. Without prompting, I eagerly slide my tongue over her pussy, licking wherever Sophie does not. I can taste every bit of their lust. Not just her pussy, but his cum and both their sweat and all the little scents and tastes in between. It makes me a little lightheaded in its intensity.

Scarlett lets out a long groan and leans back, laying against the side of Flint's chest as he scoots over behind her. Her fingers dance over the hair of Sophie and I as she watches us go down on her. There's an odd level of increasing cooperation between us with these things.

"So eager, the both of you," she coos at us, fingers stroking our hair, "But I don't think you bounded so excitedly in her just to clean me up."

Patently untrue. Not just because I was dragged along and hadn't planned on charging in here at all, but I absolutely would come in just for that purpose. Not that any part of me would refuse further attention.

"I should like to play with my little pets further... but who should be the subject of our attention?" Scarlett asks.

She tightens her grip on our hair and pulls both our faces up from between her legs. We look up, lips soaked from her pussy, to see her smile expectantly. I think carefully about my response, but Sophie proves far more impulsive about this.

"Acorn!" she declares with a grin, "Do something to him."

I open my mouth to speak, then close it when no words appear in my head. I'm certainly eager to receive any attention from my humans, but I can't shake the feeling that Sophie has somehow sold me out. What seems oddly generous from a cat usually has an ulterior motive.

"...Okay," is all I manage to follow up with.

"I was not expecting consensus, but alright," she says and takes my hand, "Come here puppy."

I crawl up onto the bed as she guides me to lay next to her. I rest my head back on what I realize is Flint's stomach. I also realize that his cock is right next to me, dripping with Scarlett's scent all over it.

"Now what could we do with our sweet puppy?" Scarlett asks, her fingers sliding up and down my chest and stomach.

"You should-" Sophie excitedly begins, before she is hushed by a fingertip to her lips, still quite wet with Scarlett.

"Rhetorical question, kitten. I know exactly what to do with him," her hand slides from Sophie's lips to my cock.

I get hard nearly instantly as she wraps her fingers around my shaft. I try to keep any pathetic-sounding whimpers from escaping me, but a few get out anyways.

"W-what did you want to do?" I manage to ask.

"Does that even matter, puppy?" she speaks close enough that I can feel her breath on my face, "After all, I know you'd do whatever I'd ask. Wouldn't you?"

I swallow hard and just nod. No arguing with anything there. She turns her head in the other direction and leans over to kiss Flint. She might whisper something, but it's faint enough that even my ears don't grab it.

Scarlett sits up a little, leaning on her elbow as her other hand continues to stroke me. Flint eases out from under us both, and I lay back on the bed. He sits up beside me and runs his fingers through my hair before getting to his feet. I have an inkling about what's going on, but I don't assume anything.

Flint pulls Sophie from between Scarlett's legs and brings her over to him, still on her knees. Show cats can be obedient, she immediately takes his cock in her hands and eagerly pushes it into her mouth. I still think she sometimes is subpar with this, but I suppose it's an acceptable job.

With the cat girl no longer between her legs, Scarlett slides to fingers between them. She rubs them over her folds before pushing them into herself with a soft moan. Following a few thrusts into herself, she pulls them free and brings them up to my face, where she presses them between my lips, opening of their own accord.

She smiles and kisses my cheek as she pumps her fingers into my mouth like she was fucking it. The pads of her fingertips lightly rub over my tongue and I lick them all over for every little taste of her pussy on them.

I'm reluctant to release them as she pulls her fingers free, leaving a thin trail of saliva from them to my lips. Her hand moves downward again, and I expect, or rather hope, she's about to touch my cock again, but she moves past it, under it. I try to relax and loosen my ass before her pressing a finger into me, followed by the other. I still whimper at the tightness a little. My rear has become more pliant, though, and this isn't nearly as uncomfortable as it once would have been.

"Just relax, puppy," she whispers, curling her fingers, "I know you're tight, but you've done this before. Just let my fingers in. Your ass belongs to your mistress, and I know you want to let her in."

I just whimper compliantly as she fingers me. Then she finds that... spot. My chest rises with a gasp as she starts rubbing it, making the base of my cock throb.

"There we go. You know your little hole is meant to be used, and I know just how to do it," she giggles and kisses me.

She's relentless with her fingers and pulls me in closer with her other arm to keep a hold of me as I squirm under her attention. I watch in my haze of being toyed with, as Sophie gets Flint hard again, eagerly licking him clean. She keeps giving me little glances while she does it, making sure to slowly drag out her treatment of Flint's cock.

Scarlett slows her fingers, easing up on my spot, but keeps them inside me. Her glance mirrors mine, watching Sophie work Flint's cock, and pulls me close.

"Are you ready, puppy?" she asks softly.

"Ready?" I swallow hard.

"I want you to take his cock," she tells me, then presses on that spot again, making it perfectly clear what she means, "I want you to let Flint fuck you. Are you ready to do that for me, puppy?"

"I..." my words stumble a little. It sounds so much more intense when she just comes out and says it like that.

"It would make me so happy, my sweet puppy," she speaks with her mouth so close that I can feel her lips brush my cheek.

I take a deep breath, knowing I can't deny her, "Yes."

Scarlett presses her lips to mine, slowly and sensually, before she pulls her fingers from my ass and sits up. She crawls up and sits behind me, crossing her legs and cradling my head in her lap. Her fingers slowly stroke my hair as she looks down at me, and I think she must sense how nervous I am.

"He's almost ready, puppy," she glances up, "Well he is ready, but when he manages to get Sophie off of him."

"I heard that!" Sophie turns to face us, inadvertently pulling her mouth off of Flint's cock.

He just ruffles her hair and turns to us, forcing a frustrated "Hey!" from her.

This being before she recognizes exactly what's going on and immediately forgets about everything else. She scampers over to the side of the bed, kneeling on the floor beside the bed while she eagerly watches Flint approach.

"Nothing you can't handle, puppy," Scarlett tells me, fingers rubbing my ears, "It's just like you and me with the strapon."

The three of us all have our eyes on the same thing as he approaches. Scarlett says it before Sophie or I have any chance to.

"Well... maybe he's a bit bigger," she says, "But it's nothing you can't handle."

Scarlett reaches over and grabs a pillow, leaning forward to gently ease it under my rear. I lift up to accommodate, then rest back down, feeling comfortable, but somehow even more exposed.

"Are you sure about this, pup?" Flint asks, tilting his head a little to the side, "We won't do anything you aren't ready for."

I look up at him, the glance up at Scarlett, and to Sophie, before returning my eyes to his. I swallow and nod, biting my lip.

"Good boy," Scarlett whispers, "Now spread your legs nice and wide for me, okay?"

I do as I'm told, leaning back and spreading my thighs apart. Sophie decides to 'help' me and grabs the leg on her side, pulling it even further. Admittedly, I can't get them as far apart as the girls, I simply don't have the hips for that, but I spread as wide as I can for Flint.

He steps forward, resting a hand on the underside of the leg Sophie isn't clinging to. With the other, he presses his thumb to my chin and smiles.

"Just relax for me, puppy," he says.

He grabs his cock and presses the head against my ass. I shiver a little in response but don't recoil. My breathing slows as he rubs it in little circles around my hole. It's hard to keep from tensing up, feeling how large he is. He rests his palm on my stomach and looks into my eyes as his hips push forward. His movement is gentle and slow, but I still gasp sharply as I feel his cock push me wide open.

"It's okay," Scarlett whispers, looking down at me, "I know he's big, but he's going to go nice and slow."

Sophie is atypically quiet, but she grabs my hand and I can feel her squeeze down when he enters me. She leans on the inside of my leg, partly to help hold my legs open, but mostly so she can get a very close look at Flint entering me. I squeeze her hand back. It is comforting to have Scarlett and Sophie here for this.

Flint holds his cock straight and tries to ease in further, but nearly slips out with a groan. He pushes the head back into where it was and I echo said his groan. Scarlett says he's big but... actually, I suppose she does understand how big it is. Still, the word feels like an understatement when he's in you.

"Trouble, babe?" Scarlett asks him, fingertips idle rubbing my upper chest.

"He's just very tight," he says with a laugh, then leans in overtop of me to kiss her, then glances down, "Someone told me she was getting you prepared."

"I did what I could," she smirks at him, "Don't tell me sweet little Acorn's ass is about to defeat you?"

"We aren't finished yet," he laughs.

A little whimper jumps out of me. It doesn't hurt, exactly... well no, that is exactly it, but it's not an intolerable or unnatural feeling pain. It just feels like an adjustment that I need to make.

"It's alright... just relax and let me in," Flint says softly and rests a hand on my chest, "I'm going to go a little further."

He does and I almost forgot it was mostly just the head so far. He sort of bulges in size on the upper shaft, and I can feel the widest part push me open. His cock feels so incredibly hot against me like it's going to burn my sensitive little hole if he stays still too long. He's slick enough that he doesn't, though, and pushes deeper. It forces another gasp out of my lungs that melts into a moan, which surprises even me with how pleasurable it sounds.

"See, he's big, but you're taking him, puppy," Scarlett strokes my cheek, "Such a good boy."

"Really getting in there," Sophie comments, "He's really fucking you, Acorn. So tight. That's gotta feel great, right Flint? Is it good?"

12