Little Bad Wolf Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He chuckles a little at her insistence, "Yes. Like I said he's very..." he pauses over a soft moan, "very tight. Really squeezing me."

Hearing him say that makes my heart throb a little. My cheeks flush and I find my ass clenches a little and squeezes down on him, almost of its own accord.

"Easy on me now, pup," he says, putting a hand on my cheek, "I'm not even all the way in yet. Almost there."

I avert my eyes a little and bite my lip. He is really enjoying this. That makes me feel so good.

Sophie squeezes my hand again as he pushes further. It's less a feeling of stretching me now, as much as it is a feeling of him filling me. I can feel the presence of his cock deep inside me, filling up my body. It feels like he's taking me over, making my body his thing to use. And it makes my heart race.

It's almost a surprise to me when his hips hit my ass and my thighs rest on the sides of his stomach. He's really, really inside me. All the way. The two of us seem to let out a breath at the same time. It's almost hard to breathe, feeling so stuffed full. Scarlett's strapon hadn't truly prepared me for how intense it feels.

"Fuck!" Sophie exclaims in delight and adds no elaboration.

"There we go," Scarlett sounds so pleased, "Such a good, good boy. I'm so proud of you."

Flint takes my chin with his thumb and forefinger and tilts my head towards him, "Everything feels okay, puppy?"

I blush again and bite my lip. I don't respond with anything other than an eager nod. I feel better than okay.

He leans back to an upright position and grabs my legs right above the knees. He pushes them back and spreads them wide. My breath stops while I watch him brace me in place by the legs, knowing what's coming. I watch as his hips start to move. I can feel every inch of his cock as he pulls it back out of my ass and pushes forward again. It's not fast or hard, but it's enough to force a high-pitched squeak out of my lips.

My whole body shivers. He's fucking me know. Flint is fucking my ass, there is no other way you could put it. It hurts, but it's intense and... good? I think it is. As his cock pushes me, my body slides back further into Scarlett's lap. It makes me a little more upright, and I get a better view downward.

I haven't even been thinking about my own cock. I've been so focused on his. But as he slides in and out of me, I can feel that familiar throbbing at the very base. I look down and see that I've gone completely soft, as seems to happen. Despite being outrageously aroused right now, it's like my cock knows it's just ornamental. It's just meant to flop around while Flint's - let's face it, utterly superior - cock uses my body for his pleasure. And right now, I kind of love that idea.

One might think there's no evidence of me being aroused with my cock the way it is. However, it's somewhat to my surprise to see the frankly striking amount of precum that has leaked out of my cock, spilling all over my stomach and groin.

"Enjoying yourself, puppy?" Scarlett asks arms around my upper chest.

I hadn't realized the series of squeaks and moans he forces out of me with each thrust, but once she draws attention to them, it's hard not to notice. Impossible to stop. I just give her a passive nod, more that I heard her than any real response.

"God... that's..." Flint mumbles, "I'm not gonna last very long."

Scarlett giggles, "See? I told you. Our sweet puppy was meant to be fucked. It's like he was made to take your cock."

My heart throbs again at her words, and I find my ass tightening. Without really thinking about it, I start squeezing down on his cock when he thrusts into me. I get dizzy imagining how it must feel for him each time I milk his cock with my body. He fills me so much that he can't help but rub that spot inside me, no matter where he's moving. It makes me throb with pleasure and tighten up even more.

"What about you, sweetie?" Scarlett looks down on me, "How are you going to last?"

"M-me?" I ask, not even sure what my body is capable of like this, "You mean? Can I?"

"Yes, puppy. I want to reward good behavior from my good boy. That's what getting fucked means," she tells me, softly, "Getting fucked means getting to cum. Nice and hard and full."

I just stare in surprise a little. A real proper cum? No ruins or anything.

"Just remember, no hands," she says, "No touching your cock. No cumming like a boy. I want you to cum just from getting fucked, just like you're meant to."

My breath increases at this knowledge. I wasn't even sure if it was what you could call an orgasm when Scarlett fucked me with her strapon, or when Sophie fingered me. It felt like something that was almost there, but not quite. Scarlett certainly seems to think I can. It does get me excited and eager, and it's good that she gave me permission, because I don't think it's really up to me. The way my body's being used, Flint and his cock is going to decide if I cum, and I don't think there's anything I can do to stop it.

I squeeze him and I push back against his thrusts, but I feel like I'm being bounced back and forth between Scarlett and Flint, my cushioned with her breasts. Each time his cock moves within me, I can feel him rub against my insides, and that one spot in particular, and I feel closer and closer. I try to steady my body with my hands, but it's hopeless and I surrender myself to being used for the pleasure of my humans.

"I'm almost..." Flint says between pants as he squeezes my thighs tighter.

I can see the sheen of sweat glow all over his chest as he starts to push harder, ravishing my rear for pleasure. My ass can't help but clench down even tighter on him as he rams against my little spot and pushes me closer and closer.

My whole world turns into a haze as the buildup reaches its zenith. My hips thrust hard and wildly against Flint's cock and my whole body shudders. My cock remains flaccid as ever but begins to leak torrents of thin, boiling cum. It doesn't erupt but just spills out of my cock like scalding water, pouring all over my stomach. The feeling is somehow different, but absolutely a climax. My chest heaves as I gasp and cry out in pleasure as my body cums on Flint's cock.

In the throes of pleasure, I can feel him throb harder and hard inside me until explodes within me. Not like my orgasm, I can feel the hot jets of his thick cum spraying hard from his cock gushing deep inside me, accompanied by a deep moan of release from his lungs.

When it's all over, I'm a shivering mess in Scarlett's arms, covered in sweat and cum, and completely delirious. I've never cum like that, but I've also never cum so hard. I gasp a little when I feel Flint's softening cock slide out of me. Out of energy, I go limp, feeling his hot, thick semen leaking out of my ass.

I start to catch my breath, and I feel a pressure release from my hand, which I'm slow to realize is the feel of Sophie's hand releasing mine after clenching down sometime during our climax. Flint's strong arms scoop underneath me and rest me properly on the bed.

"Good boy," I hear Scarlett whisper to me, once more, followed by a gentle kiss.


12