Little Beach of Horrors Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once I get down right in front of Lily, Gary tells me, "Go ahead, don't be afraid to touch. In fact, you can smell them, taste them, lick them, anything you want. You're the guest."

Once he said that, I couldn't help but place my two hands on the inside of his wife's thighs. I gently pull the skin apart, and as I do that opens up her pussy even more. She was nice and pink inside and I could see a really pronounced tunnel leading all the way inside her. I move my face in and take a small lick of her inner flesh below her clit and I savor the taste of this older woman on my tongue. I decide not to linger too long though, as amazing as it is to be this close to Lily, I'd be lying if I said I wasn't even more excited about getting to see Rose in the same fashion.

So after getting in one small lick, I scoot over to my right by about five feet, and once I get my head around both of their knees in between, I now find myself in front of Rose's completely bald, 19 year-old pussy. And now that I'm staring at it from just inches away, I can confirm there's not a single hair or blemish to be found anywhere near this girl's vagina. I don't waste a single second and I firmly press my tongue into the sweet, soft, pink flesh between her inner labia. I hold it there and just enjoy this girl's wonderful flavor, and the satisfying release of the entire day's build up of sexual tension that comes along with it. I've wanted to do this from the moment I first saw her walk down to that beach, and now that it's here I'm loving every second of it.

Finally, I pull back and I can only assume Gary could tell how much I savored that, as he simply says, "Nice. That's awesome." But then he says, "I have a question for you." So I turn around and look at him instead of his daughter's crotch, and then he asks me, "What do you notice about both their pussies? Is there anything that's the same?"

When he says this, I genuinely don't know what he's referring to, so I stand up in order to see both vaginas at the same time. I don't know what to say, so I go, "They both look amazing?"

Gary just kind of chuckles, and says in response, "Take a look at their lips, but get close and do it one at a time."

I move back into Lily's crotch, and I use my fingers to stretch out her labia as if they're wings, and I do notice something right away. They're very asymmetrical. Her left labia is quite big and triangular shaped, while her right is much less pronounced and pretty much crescent shaped. So I turn back to Gary and say, "They're pretty uneven. The left side is much bigger."

"Exactly." Gary says in the sort of way a teacher would, when showing pride in his student. "Now go take a look at Rose."

So I move back over to his daughter's pussy and I stretch out her lips in the same fashion. And fuck me, she has the exact same uneven labia. A big triangular left lip, and a much smaller right one.

"Oh fuck." I say, legitimately amazed. "She's just like her mom."

"Isn't that crazy?" Gary says to me sounding excited. "They'll never teach you that in science class, but pussy lips are clearly genetic and not just some random trait like a fingerprint."

I can't help but be impressed by this, and I start to think that Gary might actually be telling the truth about a lot of what he's been saying. He's still a total monster of a human being, but it's clear now he's not dumb.

Then he says, "Now what do you notice that's different about them?"

I don't really know what he might be thinking of, other than the obvious, so I say, "The amount of pubic hair?"

Again, he laughs at that, "Yeah, but I wasn't thinking of that." And then he says, "This one might be easier if I show you."

Gary then walks over next to me, so I stand up and now we're both right in front of Rose. Through this, she's been consistently distant from the entire experience. Even when I gave her pussy the one big lick, I didn't feel any sort of a response from her body. This time though, I did notice she was looking at the two of us as her dad came over, but her face was still expressionless.

Gary then says, "Ok, look at this." And as he says that he takes his middle finger, which is both so extraordinarily short and extremely thick, and sticks it inside his daughter's vaginal opening. I take a deep breath as I process the fact that he's now literally fingering his own flesh and blood, and then he says to me, "You see how tight that is? On my finger?"

"Yeah, for sure." I say, and it really was, as I could see there was a tight seal all the way around his finger from Rose's canal.

"Ok, now look at this." He says as he removes his middle finger and takes a few steps over to his wife, and does the exact same thing with the same finger. Only this time, it's clear her opening is quite a bit wider than her daughter's. In fact, there's so much room that he begins freely circling his finger around to show me just that.

"Now, I know what you're thinking." He says. "And you're right, this has nothing to do with genetics. It has to do with pushing an eight-pound baby down that tube." And then he laughs and points over at Rose with his thumb, implying that she was the one that stretched her mom out 19 years ago. "Back in the day, Lily's vagina was every bit as tight as Rose's is now. I just wish I had taken pictures of it so I'd be able to look back on it today. But it was a different time with technology and all. So that ship has sailed." He says with a little tone of sadness. But then he perks up and says, "But believe you me, I've already taken so many pictures of Rose and every part of her body, I'm not making that mistake again." And then he laughs. What an absolutely evil and perverted motherfucker, and all I can think of is, god I'd be so curious to see that entire picture collection of his daughter. What the fuck is wrong with me.

Gary then says, "But it's funny you mention the hair. That's definitely my choice." He takes a walk over to Rose and runs his hands over her completely bald mound and says, "We used to have Rose shave herself, but to be honest I was never that happy with the job she did. Her mother tried to give her some tips, and I even took a crack at it myself, but it's hard to get it perfectly smooth. Plus it's constant work having to do it every other day. So then I decided to order an at-home waxing kit, and I'll be honest, there was a little bit of a learning curve, but now we've got it down."

When he says that, I just picture in my mind Gary and Lily trying to learn how to wax someone and using this poor girl as their test dummy. Then Gary says, "But you can't argue with the results." And he drops to his knees and gives his daughter one big wide lick of her bald pussy. Then he stands up and says, "I really love having both an older, hairy cunt, and a young, bald pussy to fuck. They're so similar, yet completely different."

Obviously at this point, my question from earlier about what exactly Gary would do with his daughter, and whether he had boundaries that he wouldn't cross, has been definitively answered. There doesn't appear to be anything he wouldn't do with Rose. And it's also extremely obvious now why she's on the pill. I'm sure Mr. Genetics himself would know all about the risks of conceiving with his own daughter, so of course they have her on birth control.

The other thing to note is this whole time he's been demonstrating everything on Lily and Rose, he hasn't once shown the slightest sign of an erection, at least from what I've seen. I, on the other hand, have been rock-hard and pointing straight out this entire time, but every time I take a glance at his cock, it's just hanging there limp as can be. I honestly don't know what to make of that, other than all of this must be no big deal to him.

"Ok you two, why don't you flip over and get up on your knees." Gary then says as he slaps both of their thighs with his palms facing out. His wife and daughter comply immediately and turn over onto all fours. They both lower their chests and stick their assholes up in the air, in the exact same way, as if they have this down to a routine. I now have these two glorious very similar looking asses spread wide open for me, and it's an incredible sight.

"Come here." Gary tells me as he walks over to Lily. He then leans over and gets very close to her asshole. It has a fair number of hairs running up and down the sides, but it looks incredible all puckered up and tight. "Look at this." He then says, as he starts his finger at her butthole and runs it up her crack towards her back. But as he does, he passes over a very noticeable indentation about two inches above her asshole.

"What is that? I ask.

"It's her ass dimple." He answers, and as he says that I take my finger and feel it for myself. It's quite pronounced, even more so in touch than by looking at it. And then he says to me, "So you think this is genetic?" And when he says that, I know exactly what he's getting at, and I can't help but look over at their daughter who's in the exact same doggy-style position.

I don't even wait for Gary, I take the initiative and walk over to Rose, and holy shit she has the exact same ass dimple. Same spot, same depth. "Wow. That's crazy." I say, as I run my finger over it just to confirm.

And then, almost as if we're on a tight schedule, Gary immediate moves onto the next item on his list. He gives them another light slap on their legs and says, "Turn over and lie down."

Both women know exactly what to do, and they lie down on their backs with their feet up near the headboard and their heads resting at the bottom of the bed. As soon as they get in position, Gary wastes no time and takes two handfuls, one breast from each his wife and his daughter. "Ahhhh. I love these titties." He exclaims as he squeezes both of them quite hard, even leaving a momentary hand print on them. And then he backs away and says, "Here. Why don't you give them a feel."

So I walk up, take Gary's position and start feeling all four of their tits, two at a time obviously. When I feel one of each of theirs at the same time, it's remarkable how similar in size they are. The only real difference in the shape of the boob is Lily's feel a little emptier, almost hollow, while Rose's are ever so slightly fuller and bouncier. The other very noticeable difference between them is their nipples, and Gary points that out immediately.

"Believe it or not, Lily's nipples used to look like that." Gary says as he's motioning to his daughter's much softer and flatter nipples. Her mom's nipples on the other hand are darker, and much more pronounced. "It was the pregnancy and breastfeeding that changed them forever."

"They do look very suckable." I say.

"Yeah, it's not a bad change, just different. You wanna suck 'em?" Gary asks me as he nods right at his wife's breasts.

I figure why not, so I lean over Lily's head and grab both her tits with my hands, and as I do her nipples pop up and become even more extended and pronounced. I've never seen nipples like these in real life, let alone sucked on them, so it was quite the novelty to feel them between my lips as I applied quite a bit of suction to them.

"You should've tasted her when she had milk." Gary says while I still have my mouth on his wife's tit.

That catches my attention, so I lift my head up and ask him, "You used to drink her milk?"

"She breastfed for six years." Gary then says. "I drank it all the time."

"Six years???" I say in disbelief.

Gary simply nods to confirm. And then I look over at Rose, and I ask her, "So you have memories of breastfeeding?"

Even though I asked Rose that question, Gary answers for her and says, "Yeah, she does. I'm sure she remembers how sad we all were when her mother's milk finally ran out too."

The fact that Gary didn't let Rose answer for herself seemed kind of odd, and then it dawned on me that she hadn't said a single word this entire time since we moved to the bedroom. And not only that, but Lily hadn't either. So I turned to Gary and asked him if that was a thing, that they weren't supposed to talk.

"Yeah, they're not supposed to." He says. "They know that I'm the king of this family, and they only do as they're told. Now it cases like this when we have a guest, they also need to do whatever the guest wants them to do."

I take a deep breath and realize that he basically just told me that these two were my sex slaves. A mother and daughter were my sex slaves, holy fuck. It was barely 24 hours ago and I was sitting on the plane flying to Maui, thinking about how I've never experienced anything remotely kinky in my life. And then whatever you want to call it, karma or fate, comes in and decides to throw the most ridiculous sex scenario imaginable in my face to call my bluff. What the fuck.

"But I do have one rule." Gary then says. "And it's extremely important. And being a man, I understand how stressful a rule this could be."

I have no idea what he's going to say, but I'm kind of scared. And then he continues, "Do not cum." He pauses. "Until I tell you to." And all I can think of is, fuck, that is one hell of a stressful rule.

"Am I clear?" Gary confirms.

"Yeah, I understand." I say.

"Ok, good. Now lemme show you what I mean by doing whatever I want." He then looks over at Lily, who is still lying on her back as she was told. "Honey, please go get a glass from the bathroom."

When she hears this, Lily sits up and gives Gary a stare. She's not moving, so it's almost as if she's questioning his instructions without speaking. A few seconds pass, and while she still doesn't say a word, her look turns into even more of a death stare. But then Gary points to the bathroom and firmly reiterates the word, "glass" and stares right back at her.

Lily appears to relent and gets up and heads to the bathroom. She immediately comes back with a medium-sized glass that looks like it might hold about eight ounces. She hands it to Gary, but looks genuinely annoyed.

I don't know what's going on, but then Gary says to me, "It's important they always know who their king is."

And at that point, I think I realized a split-second before he starts, what is coming next and how disgusting it's going to be. And sure enough, Gary lowers the glass and rests his floppy penis just over the rim of it. Holy fuck, he's going to piss into this glass. There's probably a 10 or 15 second agonizing delay while Gary concentrates and nothing comes out. For a moment, I thought maybe it was all a joke, but then the urine started flowing.

It comes out in spurts, like I'd envision an older man would pee, and it's not a well-hydrated piss either as it's very gold in color and appears quite hazy. Soon enough, the glass is probably 3/4 full and he stops and removes his cock. He holds it up, examines the sample and all I'm thinking is, who is this for? Is it for Lily, Rose, or both of them? I felt pretty confident it wasn't for me.

Rose is also sitting up now, and I get my answer almost immediately as he walks over to his daughter and simply hands the glass of his piss to her. I get the slightest whiff of his urine as he passed by me and that alone makes me almost want to throw up. Rose still seems completely vacant in her mindset as she doesn't show any anger or even uneasiness in the task ahead of her, but rather just emptiness. And sure enough, a few seconds after she receives the glass, she raises it to her mouth, pinches her nose with her spare hand, and drinks it down in only two or three gulps. She drinks the entire sample with maybe only a few drops spilling out of the side of the glass and onto her cheek.

After she's done, she hands the glass back to her dad and he says, "Good girl, Sweetie."

All I can think of is, fuck you, karma. You win. I want out. This is way too much, and way too far, and I don't want to partake in this anymore. In fact, for the first time since I set foot in the room, I lost my erection.

Right after Rose was done with her horrific task, her mom came over and actually gave her a kiss on the lips. She spotted the urine that had spilled onto her daughter's cheek and used her finger to wipe it off. And after she did that, she shockingly stood up and left the room. Was she done with this whole affair? But a minute later, she reappears holding a plastic bottle of orange Gatorade and hands it to her daughter. Rose takes a few sips and then places the remaining Gatorade on their bedside table.

Gary doesn't seem to have a problem with Lily helping their daughter out, and instead just turns to me and says, "So, what do you want to do to them?"

I don't know how to respond. I want to tell this man that I need to leave, and then as soon as I do I am definitely calling 911. But I can't. I can't pull the trigger as I'm just too afraid of what he might say. So I panic, and I look over at Lily and Rose both sitting up on the bed, and I think about how Gary is expecting me to go have my way with them.

So I look at Rose, and I think of every way her dad is abusing her, and realize that if nothing else, I can just leave her be. So instead, I walk over to Lily, and I grab her face with my two hands, kind of forcefully, and I kiss her with an aggressive amount of tongue. After a minute of this, I pull back and then use my hands to physically adjust her into that doggy-style position she was in before.

As soon as her ass is up in position, I immediately go in and give both her pussy and her asshole a number of big, wet, licks. I get the whole region nice and sloppy, and then I pull back and waste no time in plunging my index finger into her asshole. My mindset is basically, I want to leave Rose alone, and I also now think Lily is complicit in all of this, so I'm going to focus on her. I've always wanted to have anal sex, so I decide I'll just fuck Gary's wife in the ass and hopefully be done with this whole thing.

After using a few different fingers to explore her asshole, I feel like it's time to give it a go with my cock. I'm well aware that I'm forbidden to cum, so I figure I'll take a very cautious approach and make sure I don't get anywhere close to climaxing, no matter what. So I pull Lily's ass closer to the edge of the bed and down a little lower, to where it's perfectly lined up with my now once again erect penis.

But right as I'm about to apply some pressure to see if I can push it in, I hear Gary interrupt. "No, no, stop." And then he says, "Not that."

I stop as I'm told, and then I look at him for an explanation, and all I can think of is, what the fuck now?

Gary then says to me, "I want you to cum." And when I hear this, I actually feel relieved. The sooner I orgasm, the sooner this can all be over. "But I want you to cum in my daughter." He then says.

I feel bad for Rose, but I figure this isn't the worst outcome, and if it gets everything to be done, then so be it.

"Ok." I simply say.

And with that, Gary kind of springs into action, as it's clear he has a very specific plan for how he wants me to have sex with her. He actually gets up on the king-sized bed himself and positions Rose right in the center of it. He then takes her two feet and pulls them back over her head, so now she's lying on her back with him holding her feet near each side of her face. This results in a pretty extreme curled up position, but it also presents her ass and pussy straight up in the air.

"Ok, why don't you climb on up." He says to me, and I do as I'm told so I'm now on my knees, on the bed facing his daughter's spread open crotch. I can't help myself and I grab her ass cheeks and give her asshole and pussy a few licks, and once again her completely bald pussy is heavenly.

"No anal sex. Just in her cunt." He then tells me.

"Ok. And I'm allowed to cum?" I ask.

"This is extremely important, but make sure you cum inside her pussy. No where else." He says with a tone and look on his face as if it's going to be very bad if I don't. This is obviously quite intimidating, and if it wasn't for the fact that I knew she was on birth control, I'd be worried he was purposefully trying to get me to impregnate her. More likely though, it seems like he just has some sort of extreme cream pie fetish.