Little Beach of Horrors Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ok. I will." I say to signify I understand how important these instructions are.

So I switch from a kneeling position to actually standing on the bed. It takes a second to get my balance, but Rose's pussy is so high that standing is really my only option to fuck her. I am rock-hard right now, so I don't envision having any issue sliding in her, and sure enough, once I get the right angle, I'm able to push my cock all the way inside this 19 year-old's vagina. It's a pretty awkward position as I don't have much to help me keep my balance other than using my two hands on her ass and thighs.

But I manage to get a good rhythm going, and it definitely feels quite good fucking her. I can see her face directly below me, and the blank expression on it makes me feel pretty awful, but even that guilt is no match for the day-long sexual build-up leading to this first moment of actual fucking. It's clear I'm going to orgasm in no time, and so I even warn Gary, "I think I'm gonna cum."

Once I said that, I noticed Lily, who was previously standing next to the bed just watching us, actually climb up as well and attempt to stand right next to me. I have no idea why she's doing this, but then she starts rubbing my back, and for the first time in well over an hour, she says something, "Keep going, Darling. You're doing great."

This encouragement from her mom is weird as shit, and it gets even weirder when she starts saying, "You're gonna cum SO much inside her. I want you to fill her up."

And as completely bizarre as that is for her to say, it also was hot as fuck to hear, and it puts me well past the point of no return on my orgasm. I grab on tight, lean over, and start convulsing down into Rose's pussy. My hips just jackhammer into her, and I'm helpless to try and hold back even a little bit. I'm shooting so much semen straight down inside her, and as I do I feel Lily switch from rubbing my back gently to actually holding me down so I couldn't get out of her daughter even if I wanted to.

I'm grunting as I cum, and I can hear Gary say quietly, "Oh, fuck yes. Keep going."

I'm getting to the end of my orgasm, and on like the fifth or sixth squirt, I feel Lily's hand reach around behind me and apply a little cupping pressure to my ballsack. It feels absolutely amazing, and I think the timing of it leads to a few extra convulsions and the corresponding shots of cum that go with them. But after that, I'm finally completely out of jizz, and all I want to do is collapse onto the bed, but it's clear they don't want me to yet. Lily then returns her hand to my back, as Gary is still holding his daughter's feet over her head. Lily gives me a few more rubs and asks, "Are you all done? Did you get it all out?"

All I can think of is these people have one fucking extreme cream pie fetish, because it's clear as day they wanted as much of my cum inside Rose as possible.

"Yeah. Fuck. That felt good." I say. "I came a lot."

"Awesome." Gary says, and then he gives Lily a very noticeable nod, at which point she removes her hand and allows me to pull out of Rose. I lift my now limp cock out of her and sit down on the edge of the bed, while Lily climbs down and walks out of the room. I hear Gary quietly talking to Rose with their faces only inches apart while her feet are still being held up by her head. I can only make out a little of what he's saying to her, but it sounds mostly like he telling her what a great job she did.

A minute or two later, Lily comes back into the room and brings me a Gatorade, just like she had to Rose earlier. Mine is red though, and considering how thirsty I was, I was really glad to be offered it. It was mostly full, but I immediately chug a fair amount of the bottle before placing the rest of it onto the floor next to the bed.

After handing me the drink, Lily sits down on the bed next to her daughter, who's still being held in the same position. The mom starts rubbing her daughter back up over her ass and then down her legs, just gently caressing her entire exposed body. Then I hear Gary say quite clearly, "Rose, Sweetie, we're gonna need you to cum now."

I'm still sitting here on the bed as well, just a few feet away in complete confusion as to what's going on. But then I see Rose reach her hand up and start rubbing her clit while it's still in the air.

"There you go, Sweetie. There you go." Her dad says with encouragement. I hear Rose start to make heavier breathing noises and even a few very quiet moans. Her hand continues to rub and rub. I then see her mom get up on her knees and position herself right behind Rose's back and she places her two hands on her daughter's ass cheeks. And then, ever so slowly, I see her move her head towards her daughter's exposed ass crack, stick out her tongue, and use just the tip of it to give Rose's asshole the softest, most gentle licks.

This clearly is something that feels good to Rose because she then lets out a couple of big exhales and says, "I'm cumming, Daddy. I'm cumming."

"Good girl, Rose. Cum so hard." Gary says softy. "Soak up all that sperm. Right into your cervix."

What the fuck. They clearly want to impregnate her using my semen. I instantly start feeling nauseous and for the first time I'm thinking maybe those weren't birth control pills she had after all. Is that fucking possible?

Rose finishes her orgasm, and while her dad seems to hold her in that vertical, curled up position for a few extra seconds, he finally lets her feet go and they fall down to the bed. She lets out a sigh of relief at being able to finally lie flat, and then she closes her eyes. I see her hand move down to check her pussy, as I'm sure it was quite apparent how all of my excess cum finally had a chance to rush out, but she didn't seem to mind the feeling. Gary takes his hand and places it gently on her face, and that causes her to open her eyes back up and stare right at her dad. He then proceeds to give her an extremely passionate tongue-kiss, in which it appears she actually kisses him back. I look over and notice for the first time all day, Gary has an erection. His cock, while not very big, is sticking straight out from his large bush of pubic hair. They continue to make out like high schoolers for a good minute or two, and meanwhile I'm left feeling absolutely atrocious about everything that has happened.

I'm no longer feeling as scared, as my emotions have started switching over to anger instead. I'm at a total loss though as to how I'm supposed to process their whole desire to impregnate her, combined with the birth control I saw her take earlier. I can't help myself, so I decide I'm going to call Gary out on it, despite the fact that he's in the middle of kissing his daughter. So I say to him, "You know she's on birth control, right?"

This causes Gary to lift up his head and laugh. He then stands up and walks over next to me on the other side of the bed.

"Those are placebos." He says to me matter-of-factly, and my heart just sinks. I start to feel dizzy realizing now, that I may very well have impregnated someone in this terrible family. "She used to be on the pill." Gary then continues. "That was a must, obviously, since I was always cumming inside her. But six weeks ago, we switched and we've only been giving her the pills that don't do anything. The fake ones in the cycle. It was just easier not to have to explain it to her."

At this point I think my mouth is just hanging open, and I can barely muster up anything to say in response.

Gary keeps going. "You have no idea how many tries it took her mother and me to finally conceive a girl. It was brutal on both of us." I'm not sure what exactly that means, and then he goes on, "But I have a feeling with your family history, we're going to get little Violet here on the first try."

I'm struggling to even think now, and there is so much to unpack from what he said. Violet? Is that his name for some future daughter of Rose? And what the fuck did he mean by them finally conceiving a girl? Before they had Rose, did Lily get pregnant with boys? Is he implying that they had prior conceptions but then aborted the babies? What the absolute fuck is that. That is the most fucked up part of this family yet.

I can't take this anymore, but I feel so awful and overwhelmed that as soon as I stand up I instantly feel light-headed. At this point, it even feels like the room is spinning so I have no choice but to sit back down. Gary then takes his two hands and holds my face, gets real close and says, "If you give us this baby girl, we'll be forever grateful. And the moment we get that positive pregnancy test, you better believe I'm celebrating by cumming so hard in her pussy." And then he lets go and says with great excitement, "I cannot fucking wait for that day!"

The room keeps spinning and it's only getting worse. I feel like I might actually throw up now, and I don't know what to do. Gary keeps talking though. "So many guys who are having sex with their girlfriends dream about anal sex, but let me tell you..." He pauses, then continues, "When all you can have is anal sex, you will fantasize more about your girl's soft, wet, pussy, than you could ever imagine. It's way worse than the other way around. And these last two months of not fucking Rose's pussy have been torture, so I cannot wait until it's over. But I'm so glad she's ovulating right now, this is gonna work out perfectly."

I have no choice but to lie down on the bed. I'm even struggling to keep my eyes open. Gary goes on, "Oh man, and pretty soon she'll get her pregnancy tits, and I'm sure they'll be huge. Fuck. And then after that, her milk's gonna come in and I can't wait to taste it. Oh fuck, I CANNOT wait. Fuck, fuck, fuck, it's gonna be so good." He then gives my head a smack, stands up and says, "Come here, Rose, I need to cum in your throat."

I'm stuck just lying on the bed. I want to get up to leave, but I don't think I can. I open my eyes and I see across the bed, Gary is pulling Rose lying face up to the edge. Her head and arms appear to be hanging over the side and I watch as Gary takes his cock in his hand and feeds it into his daughter's mouth. I'm looking right at her pussy, her tits, and then I see her neck and chin as Gary is pretty violently thrusting himself down her throat. I intermittently close and open my eyes, but even when they're closed, I can hear her make awful gagging noises as she struggles to take his cock. Gary seems to be moving his hands back and forth between holding her by the side of the face but occasionally reaching forward and squeezing her tits. His eyes are closed and he looks to be in heaven.

I gather all my strength and lift myself up off the bed to stand up. The room is spinning faster than ever though, so as soon as I get to my feet I instantly collapse down into a heap on the floor. I've never been more tired or sick in my life. I open my eyes while on the floor, and in front of me I see that bottle of red Gatorade. And then the thought crosses my mind, did they drug me? Is that why I feel so terrible? I'm too tired to figure it out though, and I just need to rest. So I close my eyes and fall asleep.

I wake up some indeterminate amount of time later, and it feels like I've both been asleep forever but also gotten the worst night of sleep possible. I open my eyes and I think I'm still in the hotel, but I'm not sure as I'm pretty confused. It's daytime out, which I know because everything seems really bright. I can't really move though, other than to open or close my eyes. I realize my mouth is extremely dry and I'm incredibly thirsty. I feel nauseous, I have a splitting headache, and while I try to move to see what's going on, I can't. None of my limbs seem to work.

"Daddy!" I hear someone yell, and then I process that it's Rose. And then I remember all about Gary and Lily and what happened. I can't really see if anyone is there though, as no one is directly in my line of sight. After a minute or so, I feel a hand on me and someone rolls me over onto my back. At this point, I'm able to keep my eyes open and I see that it's Gary. He seems to look at me and then leave. I'm lying there on my back, opening and closing my eyes but I'm only able to look at the ceiling.

I think a couple minutes pass and then I see Gary standing over me. He's holding a fire extinguisher and he says to his daughter, "Rose, why don't you go in with your mother." He then kneels down next to me, looks at me for a moment and then lifts the fire extinguisher above his head. I realize what he's about to do, but I'm helpless to stop it. The only defense I have is to close my eyes, so as he starts slamming that metal canister down towards my face, that's all I'm able to do.