All Comments on 'Little Billy'

by george_nobush

Sort by:
  • 59 Comments
betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 12 years ago
FUCK YOU ASSHOLE

Authors like you should be shot. All I could figure is that you are little billy. You want to be a spineless cuck do whatever the fuck you want. You want to redeem yourself? Write a chapter 2 where you strangle the bitch with her lovers cock and then kill yourself. GO FUCK YOURSELF

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Nom-de-Plume

Shouldn't the author's name be george_no_nuts?

1*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
ditch the bitch, she may never have orgasmed and been a liar

and she may have got her husband to understand she was a chronic liar and needed to have other men, but the betrayals, humiliation, and belittling are beyond the realm of reason. Time to go let her find and marry whatever she wants and get her out of your life. Or, to do what many men have done before, arrange an accident so that she passes away and leaves this life she is so unhappy with. Mental and emotional torture are grounds for a divorce.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Good

Well written.Yes, it is a sad story. That is the point, it is just a story. Thank you for you effort.

FloridaryanFloridaryanabout 12 years ago
Why??

Do you post this in Loving Wives? I dont see any love between these two people do you? Why would Brenda stay with her husband and then insist on humiliating him because she can?Cuckodry is a Fetish. When it is done against someones will it is abuse. This is NOT erotic. If Brenda wants to screw a baseball bat have at it slut. But why would you totally degrade,humiliate and debase your husband against his will.. Cut him loose slut. " Billy I love you and am very happy with our life together" Doesnt look like love to me. George this story belongs with the other cuckold garbage in FETISH There IS no loving wife here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Hey George no "NUTS" ..

Go Cuck Yourself!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

"Hairless drone with a 4" erection. Sexless, cuckolded for years. Love stories about dominant women forcing men into homosexual acts, as well as stories about demeaning, debasing of small-dicked men."

This is the profile of this so called "Male" writer. That was enough to not read the story.

karan9876karan9876about 12 years ago
Such an insult for us real men.

This story like many others is such an insult for us real men. Why do they allow it in loving wife's category? Why not have a seperate category for cucks??? I mean george whats your point in writing a story like this? That your a pussy? your proud of it??? good for you, you wimp. But spare us. Guys (I mean real men not wimps) lets fight for this for goodness sake. We cant have so many cucks in this category, lets have a Seperate category for them. Please support me on this. Would love to hear the thoughts of others on this. Needless to say i gave this a one star because that was the bare minimum. I wish such stories had the option of a negatvie marking.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Just another

Just another poor attempt to make everyone thimk that a mean bitch of a wife story is a erotic loving wife story and SHOULD be placed in the fetish section.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Oooh I luv all the testorone with the big angry real men makes my big clit ooooze cum

I'll suck your cocks before you fuck my hore wife then suck the cum out her fuck holes

danniebottomdanniebottomabout 12 years ago
OMG!!!!!

Please more more more make this a continuing saga my little panties are soaking wet!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Damn another cuck writer

polluting the "loving wives" genre. When will this site wake up and give these asses their own category so they can wallow in their fetish. Is this what we can expect in 2012, wimpy cuck stories? Damn, my "do not read" list is growing daily.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Let her have a real man do her and support her and let him in pease. get away from her, financial and any other way. It took her that long to figure that out? she deserves someone on par with her and matt sounds like he fits that description

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
another damm cuck story

it's time for them to be in another group not loving wifes.

The story was good but as most men are not over 6in and the few that are don't fuck well just care about them selfs. I'm lucky my man is just over by an in as he is 7in long. but he takes the time to make me feel great. A true man would have said there is the door get out .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Ok until

Untilt the humilation started it was good. As for the fools that complain about what category the story is in, bitch to literotica. Tell them you want a cuckold section. Makes sense to me, although I suspect that a lot of these lunatics will read them anyway because they secretly get off on them.

Rockyderek_caRockyderek_caabout 12 years ago
Hmmm

Now you gotta wonder.. What would a handsome stud want with a woman who married an unsatisfying wuss of a man?? I'm thinking she's not so hot herself, coyote ugly perhaps?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
poor

This story is poor not because it is a cuck story, but because as is apparently customary on this site, the story makes no sense.

It is not consistent. Assuming the first part of the story is correct, she loves him, but he doesn't satisfy her, so her solution is not only to find a better lover, but to make him basically useless. He must have had some redeeming value before, perhaps his job, perhaps his humor, perhaps he was a nice guy, perhaps etc. The author offers no idea. Nor does the author offer any idea why turning into a pet works for her because clearly whatever it was she did like about him has been removed.

Even if the topic is not one of my favorites I do like a well written and thought our story. This one is not.

Scorpio44Scorpio44about 12 years ago
Odd isn't it?

That in so many cuck stories the wife, the lover treat the husband with humiliation. The treatment of the husband in this story is without justification. It would be much kinder if he wasn't punished for something he had no power to change.

Imagine a story where a woman is humiliated because she has very small breasts. #1 they are not her fault and #2 a man would have ample opportunity to know what he was getting before the wedding. No excuse for the wife treating her husband as in this story.

DunaDunaabout 12 years ago
Against getting suicide.....

I am not tired to explain the woman pussies show the Gauss curve (similar to many biological sizes) so there are many women in the low parts of the Gauss curve who feel pain during the sex with BIG COCKED MALE SEX PARTNERS. The small cocked male people should look for those women whose pussies are on the low part of the Gauss curve instead getting suicide................

Look at the net where you find many woman health pages with that problem pain during sex with large cocks. Some examples:

http://ehealthforum.com/health/topic118366.html

http://www.essortment.com/sexual-faqs-xiii---painful-intercourse-other-answers-39298.html

http://www.answerbag.com/q_view/477958

http://ask.metafilter.com/62983/Is-my-large-penis-going-to-kill-my-happy-relationship

http://www.steadyhealth.com/cervix_pain_during_sex__t165258.html

http://sexuality.about.com/od/sexualhealthqanda/a/penis_too_big.htm

http://wiki.answers.com/Q/What_does_a_big_penis_feel_like

However a small cocked man could mend his chance to get higher percentage women with small pussies, if he looked for among the East or the South East women, becouse the average size of their pussies are smaller than the average pussy size of the African and Caucasian women have.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 12 years ago
Not too realistic

A good fetish story and perhaps it should have been that genre, since it wasn't too believable.

The story was fairly well written and edited to make it a smooth reading story, it is that the storyline didn't work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Takes all sorts

Made me feel like kicking her in the cunt. But it really does take all sorts and whatever turns you on!

OldHidekiOldHidekiabout 12 years ago
I am reminded of a photo of a little boy and girl.

The two are looking down the girls pants, and she say "With this I am going to control your life." Just remember that control is given over, and not taken. Billy can leave any time he wants to. William needs to get a backbone, or he will always be little Billy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
legal justifaction

wife pushes to far and little billy goes postal.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
authors in the closet

dude its ok if your gay, divorce your beard and move to venice beach.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Couldn't finish

And why bother trying. Utter trash.

Read enough to know that the quote, "Bill, I love you and am very happy with our life together", did not fit in the story at all, unless she was just lying, which would not be too much of a stretch for a psychotic harpy anyway.

Never again, george (notice the lower case?).

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Well written??????

Well written?? Not one comment on this story has even brought up any of the mistakes this author made writing this dribble. The first quarter of the story had so many mistakes I couldn't finish it. I scrolled down to the bottom and to my horror found that there was a page 2. The couple just finished having sex and she has him eat her out then tells him she is going to get someone else to satisfy her after he jacks himself off Then she has him get undressed. Hmmmm what? they have sex with their clothes on? She tells him she is going to bring her boyfriend home with her the NEXT day to satisfy her but after he finishes jacking off the doorbell rings and low and behold her boyfriend is there to do the deed that same night. and lastly the name of the story is "Little BILLY". why all the sudden is his name changed to "Kenny"? To the author, it is your perogative to write this dribble if you chose but please for the love of God come down off your post orgasmic high and think with the big head before you put pen to paper or get an editor to catch all the mistakes before you post more dribble such as this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Insulting uncalled for.

I didn't read it all the way through. It began well but then the insulting became too much. What does insulting someone have to do with eroticism? It doesn't do anything for me.

PolyLvrPolyLvrabout 12 years ago
meh

I started reading and thought there might be some merit to this story. But the errors piled up and instead of a simple, almost understandable, sexual requirement it became a humiliation story. Little Billy, or whatever his name is, should leave the bitch and find himself a nice girl who can appreciate a good man, no matter his dick size. Many ailing and inadequate men please their wives with their mouth and fingers or by using dildos and vibrators.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Good story

Easy for people who do not put there selves out there to criticize your story. Gave me a nice woody. Write more please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
little billy becomes bratt billy

how would mommy like it if little billy played with matches and burnt down the house.Or little billy went on strike and did nothing?? Little Billy has more power than he thinks. It is still a bad story .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Great hot story

Forget all the insecure assholes that seek out these stories, then complain as soon as they've shot their load - as if writing some whiny little complaint asserts their manhood! This story was dirty and hot with good imagination in the humiliation dept. Keep it going !!

DunaDunaabout 12 years ago

@ Kind Anon You are such a person who steals the street beggar coat in wintertime, kikcs into a raped woman by 11 violance men and arsens the house of a widow by 2 preteen children for entertaining yourself.........

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
a 12 guage

Stuck up this sluts cunt about 13 inches would do the trick....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
internet tuff guy

rofl, thanks for stopping in on your way to the local men's room to solicit sex

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

UTTER SHITE U THINK ANY MAN BAR THIS USELESS CUNT WOULD ACCEPT IT NAH CHANCE ,I WOULD RATHER DO JAIL THAN BE HUMILLIATED BY THAT SLUT SHE WOULD FELT A NICE SHARP CUT ACROSS THROAT WHILE SLEEPING THEN I WOULD SHOT HIM, NO WONDER SERIAL KILLERS OUT THERE WITH THIS CRAP

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
really good story

keep up the good work, great bit of humility, ignore the haters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
re: really good story

Right. They comment on the story, but you comment on them -- and THEY'RE the haters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Loved the angle of this one - keep it going please !!

Hilarious reading the negative comments on these stories - of course those guys love these stories or they wouldn't even be here!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
What the fuck?

Is wrong with you?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
No way

Just divorce her and move on.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
YOU DON'T LOVE HER DIPSHIT!!!!!

...if you did you'd leave at least that way she'd find what she is looking for instead of her worrying about your worthless ass.

p.s it's cheaper to pay watch a hooker,internet is even cheaper.....hell even being a peeping tom is more exciting even more humiliating if caught

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Was she a BIG woman?

Because unless she towered over you and out weighed you by a ton, why didn't you just turn around and smack the crap out of her and throw her out. This story is SO implausible as to be ludicrous. You obviously didn't think it through.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
It's hard to believe

someone actually took the time to write this crap!

FullCircle56FullCircle56over 10 years ago
Divorce the Bitch

Enough said. Another moron!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Just plain horrible story

I can't believe I wasted my time reading this pathetic story. Try something original and clever next time or just don't post. UGH!

spaceinvaderspaceinvaderalmost 10 years ago
Don't listen to the haters

This was an AMAZING story, I loved it. Don't listen to the idiots who don't get it. I hope there is a sequel. Damn, I wish she was my Mommy...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
So....

She's a pedophile, then. She's married to someone she treats like a little boy, so they're both fucked. He can't grow up and she's fucked in the head. Sounds like a loss all round, and no erotica in it either, so to the author, just what was the point in writing this?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Forget these saddies who believe everybody should be like them. They have reached such a level of perfection! I too am treated as a little boy by my wife and her BF. He is so manly and i am so boyish that it all make sense. He is strict but i need that. The fact that he is 10 years younger than i am is irrelevant. He is the man of the house/ but one more thing: we all love each other!

fifteen16fifteen16about 9 years ago
Not for Me

This story is not for me but whatever floats your boat, surely that is what this site us for. No need for nasty comments.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
PUTRID VOMIT, HAVE A CAN OF IT SICK FAGGOT !!!

*

Storm113Storm113about 9 years ago
unloving wife

Another wife that swears she loves her husband, but doesn't.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
what a bunch of crap

seriously, people like this shit?

SuddenThunderSuddenThunderabout 9 years ago
sick shit

story sucked, characters not as good as comic books and the premise is as gay as sunshine. No actual men were used in the "writing" of this tale.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Bad story.

A least have him man up sick shit

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

run billy get the hell out she is just a whore

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Billy

Billy was a little man, as his bitch wife reminded him often. But there was nothing little about the Glock19 he took to the Bitch's room. The Bitch ,and her stud Matt had been going at it for almost an hour. They didn't notice his return, as no one ever noticed Little Billy. Billy was actually an excellent shot. He practiced often, so as to be able to protect his loving wife. At least before she became the Bitch. Matt was on top pounding away, when Billy pressed the gun to his swinging balls. Matt had time to say only, "what the fuck!" Billy then blew his balls to bloody mush. Matt fell to the floor screaming like a three year old girl. The Bitch screamed, " Billy,no! " "Please don't! "I love you!" Billy smiled as. he pulled the trigger, "I loved you." He pointed the gun at the screaming Matt, pulled the trigger once more. Billy so enjoyed the silence.

AlericAlericabout 3 years ago

There was nothing little to the 20 on sledge hammer Billy weirded two days later. As the sick crunch rebounded through the bedroom, Matt dropped like a puppet with it's strings clipped. The next two blows shattered his spine between his shoulder blades, and what was once the back of his neck. Brenda tried to tackle him at that point, but Billy threw her on the bed and tied her down quickly. "Bitch" he said, " you want to be the big earner in this family then you'll do it with your faithless cunt. I've already submitted your resignation, and have adds in multiple online forums. You have 25 appointments today, and I hope you enjoy every last one.". As he walked out he looked down at his phone displaying the new balance in his account and laughed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What she got was divorce papers.

BSreaderBSreaderover 2 years ago
No stars

This is the most screwed up story I've ever seen, divorce should have been the outcome. Stupid it's not always about size except in cases where the woman is horse and this makes me sick when a man has no self value to let a bitch do this.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous