Little Bird

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ray touched the little bird with a casual ownership that was completely different from the way Jason touched her. Ray pushed her this way and that, examining her. He smiled at the redness of her ass. He was pleased by the wet and swollen state of her cunt.

"Busy little bird," he said under his breath.

"Sorry to barge in, I was just worried," he said to Jason, not looking up from his examination.

Jason smirked awkwardly, brushing back his sweat damp hair. He took his phone out of his pocket and checked his messages. There were only Ray's texts.

"Well, I guess I'll leave you two alone. What do I say? Thanks?" Jason said with a crooked grin.

Ray laughed, "don't go, I want to know how she did, was she good?"

Ray petted the girl's hair as Jason looked for his socks.

"Good?" Jason asked, getting weirded out being in the same room with his best friend and the girl he just fucked.

Ray grabbed the girl by the hair and pushed her down on the bed. Her eyes glazed over with submission and her legs fell open.

"I mean, I let you use her, the least you can do is tell me if she was obedient. Sometime she can get bratty or greedy," Ray said, smiling and tightening his grip on her hair so that she winced and whined.

Strangeness faced off against lust as Jason looked down at the writhing girl, her flushed skin growing pinker. Ray manhandled her, turning her on her belly so that she lay across the middle of the bed the two men stood on either side of, her face near Jason, her legs near Ray.

She looked up at Jason with pleading eyes. He wondered if she still wanted to come. He continued to look in those big brown eyes as her master asked him again "was she a good little slave girl for you?"

Jason nodded, his hand moving to her cheek.

"She was. She even reminded me that she couldn't come before I did. And she wanted to come so badly. I was trying to figure out a way for her to come that would be entertaining. I couldn't find one yet," Jason said.

Looking in her eyes made it easier. He almost forgot that he and his best friend were both touching the same naked girl.

"That was very good, remembering not to come before you did. That kind of rule breaking wouldn't have been fun for her," Ray said, his hands moving up her legs to slap both of her ass cheeks and then spread her legs wider.

"But I know you fucked her. She wouldn't be so red and begging to come if you didn't," Ray laughed.

Jason just nodded, not looking up.

He hadn't put his boxers back on and his hard cock was pressing against his tight denim uncomfortably.

"She is a useful little slut isn't she," Ray said with another slap on her ass.

Jason agreed, two of his fingers slipping into her greedy mouth. She sucked hard, her tongue sliding across his skin.

"Very useful. So useful I was going to let her come before you came in," Jason admitted.

"Oh yeah? I guess it has been a while. Maybe she has earned it," Ray said as he climbed up on the bed, kneeling between the girl's legs.

"Would you mind helping me with that before you go?" Ray asked, his voice subtly shifting, asking not as the guy with the slave in a cage but as Jason's friend.

Would he mind? Hell, the day had been weird enough. Still, as he thought about it more, Jason realized the weirdness was somewhat superficial. The need rising in his blood killed it pretty quickly.

He pulled his fingers out of her mouth and slapped her across the face with his wet hand.

"Okay."

Her eyes went wide and Ray laughed as he pulled off his belt.

There was a feeling of being dragged into something wild, like being pulled by an undertow into deep waters. There was a new heat though, using such a pretty thing, pulling her between them like a toy tugged between two dogs' mouths. Watching how turned on she got being an object for their pleasure and sadism. Being in a small hot room with so much sexual energy.

"Have you seen the look in her eyes when you hurt her? I've played around with a lot of people but I've never seen anyone get so turned on by pain," Ray said, wrapping his belt around his hand, leaving only a foot of it hanging down.

He hit the girl with his belt, right on the ass. The sound echoed in the room. Her back arched and as a red line appeared on her ass she let out a slow moan.

Jason watched her, his hand moving to her hair. He pulled her hair and slapped her across the face again. Her eyes were rolling back, a trance of lust.

When Jason looked up he saw Ray undoing his pants. Some primal fear made him tighten his grip on the girl's hair. Curiosity swirled in his mouth. The girl seemed to understand. She pushed herself towards Jason, her lips on the denim covering his hardness.

Ray's cock was smooth, his hair trimmed short. It was a good size but not as long or thick as Jason's, which gave Jason a little surge of pride.

Jason felt Ray's eyes on him, but he couldn't look up. He watched as his friend moved in on the girl, pressing his cock into her without warning or preparation. She gasped into Jason's crotch.

Then the old rhythm started, though Jason had never been so close to someone else's coupling. She was pushed against Jason again and again and her hands found the buttons of his jeans quickly. He felt an instinct to stop her, but then his cock was free and her mouth was hot on it.

Ray's laugh rang out in the room and then his belt, again and again on her ass as she took two cocks. Her moans were muted by the cock in her mouth. The room smelling of sweat and sex as the three of them fell into a rhythm.

Jason pulled her by her hair onto his cock until she coughed and gagged and sputtered. He felt Ray pound into her then, as she choked.

Jason let her go free just in time for her to gasp for breath and beg, "please, sir, can I? Can I?"

Finally Jason met Ray's eyes finally and the two men considered it.

Ray pulled away from the girl, Jason did the same. Ray turned her around so that she was on her back.

Jason looked down and realized that his friend was right, she was a greedy girl. She kept sucking Jason's cock as Ray went around the room gathering things.

"Alright little bird, my friend said you could come if it was entertaining, so how about a game. If you can keep your legs open, you can come," Ray said, dropping the vibrator on the bed.

She took it with one hand, keeping Jason's cock in the other, sucking on the head as she watched her master.

Ray still had his belt in his hand. He stood at the edge of the bed and lightly slapped the girl's inner thighs with the belt, left then right.

"Ok, you can play with the toy, little bird," Ray said with a smile.

Jason adjusted himself, letting the girl continue to nurse on his cock as she played with herself. He looked at the bulbous head of the toy as she pressed it against her clit and then heard the soft buzz of it.

She stopped sucking as Ray hit her left thigh hard. There was a momentary movement of her legs, but she kept them open. She flinched as he hit her again. Jason could tell she was trying to come as fast as she could. He saw that sucking his cock seemed to help, so he pushed himself further into her mouth, grabbing her head and her neck and pulling her toward him.

Her breath quickened through her nose as she sucked and the buzzing continued and the belt kept coming and coming.

Jason looked up just in time to see it, her legs slapping closed, holding the belt in place. Then Ray lunging forward and grabbing the toy.

"Nope, not tonight," he said sternly.

Jason stepped back, pulling his wet cock away.

It was something to see as Ray picked up the girl and carried her the short distance across the room, depositing her on the floor and leading her into her cage. He locked it just as she broke, sniffling and crying as he tucked his cock back in his boxers and pulled up his pants.

Jason put his cock away as well, reaching down and finding his lost boxers.

"Well, she almost did it. I was rooting for her," Ray said with a smile.

Jason nodded.

"I was too. I guess she left us bothl down," he said with a wry grin.

"Fuck, I could use a beer. You wanna get out of here?" Ray said, turning to let Jason pull off his pants, to put his boxers on and get dressed full.

"Damn, I would love some fresh air and a cold beer after that," Jason said, finally fully dressed.

"What about her?" Jason asked, pointing at the sobbing girl in the cage.

Ray shrugged.

"I think she earned a little time alone to think about things."

And with that, the two men left, shutting the lights before closing the door.

12