All Comments on 'Little Blonde Lifesaver'

by StalwartExplorer

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
wrong slang

The author doesn't know the proper commonly used slang by most all the world.

cum = orgasm/semen/sperm

cumming = having an orgasm

spunk = a form of behavior

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Spunk

Spunk in much of the world is the whitish fluid, often referred in these columns as jizz or as his cum.

Good story. Don't be so picky.

vastiesmith2vastiesmith2about 8 years ago
Annony knows all about cum

this fool has sucked more cocks than a $20 whore!! gave it a 5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Fun...with careless mistakes

A fun story. But in places, the fun was due to some grammar and spelling boulders strewn in the way of the telling!…First, “there in lied the problem”? How does a problem lie? “Lied” is only and ever the past tense of “lie”, the verb meaning to tell a falsehood! Otherwise, LIE [to recline] is conjugated LIE, LAY, LAIN; whereas LAY [to place] is LAY, LAID, LAID….Next up was “relived” [Sure, you can relive a moment; but what is this portending?]; it says “I was relived”. Perhaps a construed reference to a Lazarus moment? Or Easter and resurrection? Or a Hindu reincarnation as a Junebug? Or in this context of “petting” in which the person became “quite aroused”, is this a surge of lust such that his dormant dangler comes alive?...OK, so I was once an English teacher. But such matters can add up in annoyance then subtract in scoring!...Two fun characters, though, who may worthy to "relive" to see another story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Sequel?

When is there going to be a sequel to this story! Are you planning on writing one?

StalwartExplorerStalwartExplorerabout 8 years agoAuthor
re: sequel

There are one or two more stories coming involving Beth. They should better written, and more thoroughly edited. :-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Like your style

I really like the way you write, the sex feels real (and very hot) good work! Please send us more x

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous