Little Bo Peep - The Sixth Outing

Story Info
Jan and Tiger have their worlds rocked by Suki.
4.8k words
4.4
2.8k
1
0

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 11/21/2023
Created 05/15/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We spent the next two days exploring Tokyo as wide eyed tourists. The sights, sounds and smells of such a vast city with so much history was nearly overwhelming.

Playtime was limited as we kept ourselves busy. But that didn't mean that Jan wasn't able to find moments to tease me. From little whispers in my ear, to touching me or holding me with firm grips - she made sure to keep me under her watchful touch and gaze. It helped that she was also keeping me locked up every night. I would wake up having had my mind full of dreams of both pleasing Jan and being pleased by her.

The night before we were due to leave for Osaka, she sat me on the end of the bed, crawled up to the top of the bed and forced me to sit without touching myself, or her, while she began to pleasure herself in front of me. I could see how wet she was while my own cock ached inside the cage keeping it captive.

Jan's moans were deep and intense as she edged closer and closer to climax, telling me that she had something planned for us when we arrived in Osaka. Speaking of how much she enjoyed her control over me. I deeply wished that I could feel my own orgasm building within me as her sounds filled the room. The intensity of the moment was heightened by Jan's gaze, which stayed firmly fixed on mine throughout. With one final cry, Jan bucked and shuddered through a quick orgasm, while still managing to keep her gaze locked on me.

Our breathing began to return to normal, mine deep and fast simply from the ache of my cock in the cock cage and the joy of watching her pleasure herself. She left her legs wide open for me. Jan spoke about some of the details of her plan for Osaka. She told me that we would be visiting a traditional teahouse. But it was that night that she had something special planned. Despite my asking, or some might say begging, she kept tight lipped about it all.

'You'll see,' she purred, 'you'll see.'

The train journey to Osaka was as simple and enjoyable as could be. We shot along the countryside and reached our destination in what felt like no time. The city had a similar vibe to Tokyo but at the same time felt a lot more intimate in comparison. Our accommodation was simple and did the job.

We explored some temples and had a quick lunch until it was time to visit the teahouse. We arrived at the teahouse and were greeted by a beautiful Japanese host named Suki. My mouth was open at how beautiful she looked in light makeup and a traditional outfit. She welcomed us warmly and showed us to a small room with tatami mats on the floor. The room was filled with traditional artworks, scrolls and lanterns which gave it a peaceful atmosphere. The air was scented with incense, which only added to the overall ambiance. Suki brought in all of the items necessary for the tea ceremony which included matcha tea, sweets including mochi and senbei biscuits, as well as traditional utensils such as chasen (tea whisks) and chawan (tea bowls).

Suki proceeded to show us how to properly prepare the ceremonial grade matcha powder which involved whisking it into a thick frothy liquid before serving it into individual cups. Jan and I both looked mesmerised as Suki skillfully demonstrated her technique for preparing various drinks.

'Very good for babies,' she said in a matter of fact tone.

Her English was much better than we expected and we understood what she meant. I looked at Jan who was savouring the experience of the tea.

Suki offered us to extend our stay for some food if we would like. We gladly accepted the offer and were both ushered to another room.

After tidying up the various tea items, she stood and said, 'I will change now. Please wait.'

We waited while making small talk about the different teas and began to smell food. Despite our lunch I found myself to be starving and my mouth began watering.

Suki returned to the room and my jaw hit the floor. She was dressed in what could only be described as a "sexy kimono". The kimono was made of light purple and black fabric with delicate floral patterns running along it. It clung to her body perfectly, moulding the curves of her figure and showing off her ample cleavage. The no-so-traditional clothing had been modified in an interesting way as there was a cut-out section in the front for nearly all of Suki's breasts to be proudly on display.

I glanced at Jan who had a satisfied smirk on her face, knowing that she knew all along what would be waiting for us today. With a clap, another beautiful woman entered the room with a large tray and presented us with various dishes of sushi, tempura, grilled fish and vegetables.

We devoured the food while taking in the atmosphere created by Suki's sexy attire mixed with the traditional teahouse setting. As the food was running out, Suki sat straight and began speaking.

Tonight you will be a guest at my club. Jan, you know the rules.' Her tone once again matter of fact, but now with a subtle hint of sexiness. She pointed to the doors to her left and said, 'Go to the room and change.'

'Yes mistress Suki,' Jan replied. I was in shock.

'Um, yes... sorry... yes mistress Suki,' I stammered, understanding what was happening and quickly catching on.

We both stood. Bowed slightly and entered the room. Inside there were three racks of clothing, if you could call it that. They could be best described as "fetish clothing". Much like the shop we visited in Tokyo. My shock was still apparent to Jan.

'Don't worry Tiger,' she hugged me, 'Suki will look after us. I thought it would be great for someone with far more experience to help guide me a little bit more. And who better than an absolute babe?'

I smirked and replied, 'You're not wrong there. I just wasn't expecting this at all.'

We took a few minutes to peruse the racks before pulling out two outfits to wear. Jan was the first to choose as she pulled out a deep purple latex mini dress and asked me what I thought, holding it up to her body. All I could do was stare and nod in agreement. She stripped down and I got another surprise to see she was wearing a full set of tight black lingerie under her clothes. I was the luckiest man alive.

Once I had helped zip her up Jan helped me to choose and she settled on a similar tight latex dress with a pleated skirt that had a high neck and straps for suspenders. I tied up my hair in pigtails again, which was quickly becoming Jan's favourite way of seeing my hair. I slide the dress onto me. Careful to make sure my caged cock didn't tent out the skirt too much. Jan handed me some stockings which felt amazing as I rolled them up my legs and clipped them to the suspender straps. Next was a pair of low heels that were blood red in colour. The two of us took another few minutes adjusting ourselves as we both looked in the mirror; Jan looked absolutely stunning in her outfit and I could feel my heart racing at the sight of her.

After we were ready, Suki reappeared now wearing stunning high heels, thigh high laxtex stockings, and a latex outfit of her own showing off her figure in all its glory. I had to stop myself from staring. She smiled as she saw us in our outfits and began leading us outside to where a car with blacked out windows was waiting.

We drove the short journey in silence and as we got closer it became evident that this was not going to be a typical club experience. Low glowing lights greeted us as we made our way in. Thumping music in another not-so-distant room and vibrant colors filled the rooms we could see with life while other patrons dressed in various fetish attire ranging from leather corsets to latex catsuits mingled around laughing and talking loudly. There were maybe two or three other men here from what I could see.

One was currently sat next to what I assumed was his mistress. He was dressed in a leather harness suit and attached to his neck was a coller and it was tightly held in her hand. His eyes were downcast.

On the other side of the room my eyes fell on the scene of a very big Japanese lady with a small man over her knees. She was in the process of spanking him with a paddle. His cheeks were red which chould be seen as he was wearing a pair of assless chaps and a mesh top. I stood transfixed until Suki grabbed both our hands and dragged us to the bar.

She ordered some drinks in her native tongue. This somehow made my already swollen cock swell even more.

We were given a full tour of the club, stopping in every room to take in all of the available activities and see that there was more going on in each room. There was a room for all forms of BDSM play, with various pieces of equipment like shackles, spanking benches and other tools. In another room were two large cages, one with a selection of whips and crops, and the other containing several different types of bondage furniture. We passed by a special dungeon area which had a wide variety of props such as stocks and chairs set up for those into role-play or devilish games. We also passed through an exotic room that had beds covered in velvet sheets where members could explore their kinks to their heart's content. Finally we came across an area containing four smaller rooms used for more "private" exploration but with glass walls where other customers could experience voyeurism or simply watch others indulge in their own fantasies.

Next to these rooms was a large open shower room and some individual bathrooms for people to clean up, freshen up or simply go to the bathroom.

'Tiger. Go clean,' said Suki. I was a little confused. I didn't think that I was in need of a shower. I stood without moving.

Jan leant over and asked if I had heard Suki. I said I did but didn't understand.

Suki then slapped me on the face. It wasn't hard but it was a shock as I wasn't anticipating it.

'Do I need to tell you again?' she said.

I looked at Jan and back and Suki. She pointed to one of the shower cubicles. I entered and when I saw what was there I quickly understood. I was to give myself an enema.

I stepped in and closed the door. I unclipped the suspender straps, raised my dress and proceeded to open a fresh enema kit to clean myself. Preparing for this procedure with mixed emotions of trepidation and excitement, I carefully looked at the visual instructions and followed them to the letter. After a moment of preparation, I slowly inserted the lubricated tube into my anus while taking deep breaths to relax my body. The sensation was intense but as I let go off my body and tried to drift away in fantasies. It didn't take long and when it was done I felt completely clean and relaxed from within.

I exited the shower feeling refreshed with an even greater sense of anticipation for what lay ahead. Jan gave me a hug and thanked me while Suki simply nodded her head in approval with a satisfied smile on her face. With that we returned back into one of the side rooms ready to embark on our journey together.

In this room was a bench with shackles at various points. Clearly this was to tie someone down to. Suki proceeded to the bench and started to prepare it. She beckoned Jan over and was clearly demonstrating things to her.

It was my turn to go next. I slowly walked over to the bench and paused.

Suki looked up at me with a stern yet kind face and said 'get in position.'

Not needing to be told twice felt my heart pounding as I hesitantly stepped forward, positioning myself on the bench. My stomach was on the cushioning padding and my knees on a lower level. My head and chest were at a 90 degree angle while my ass was out supported by my knees on the padded rest. I felt an adrenaline rush as I experienced the thrill of what was about to come, feeling completely exposed in this vulnerable position that seemed so erotic and inviting all at once. I waited expecting anticipation for whatever lay ahead, but not knowing exactly how Jan or Suki would use me or what might happen next.

Jan and Suki fastened my ankles and wrists to the bench. They worked as a team. Suki showed Jan various knots and kept her mouth close to Jan's ear. As I lay there, I stared ahead at the large mirror on the wall. Trying to quell the sensation of my cock throbbing in its cage as these two beauties fastned me down. In the background I could see shadows of people walking by, most not paying any attention. Suddenly Jan stepped forward and took a long length of rope. She slowly wrapped it around my chest in an intricate weave which tightened as it went along until it was snugly tied against me through the latex. Each time she pulled, the rope dug in slightly, making me aware of its presence while still being comfortable enough to stay in place without causing me pain or discomfort.

Once she was done, Suki stepped forward in front of me and proceeded to strip down. She started off with her shoes, then her stockings and finally worked her way up to the tight fitting dress that she was wearing. I watched in amazement as this beautiful woman revealed every perfectly toned curve of her body so close to me that I could practically smell her sweet scent. She lifted my chin with one hand, forcing me to watch as she stripped down completely until all that remained was a tight latex thong that barely contained all of her curves and assets and the shiny stockings. I felt a sense of embarrassment, unsure if I should be staring at this beautiful woman the way I was. Suki must have sensed my feelings and gave me a reassuring smile before Jan stepped in front of me.

'What do you think Tiger?,' she asked, not expecting an answer, she continued. 'She's beautiful isn't she?'

With the limited movement I had I shook my head in agreement.

'I've already learned so much from her since I've been in touch with her. This night is just the icing on the cake,' she proclaimed.

Both Jan and Suki stepped to the left of me and Suki opened a box. I strain but couldn't see what was inside. Jan and Suki took their time but eventually pull out two red harnesses and various large dildos in some packaging.

I felt my heart pound and cock throb again as I watched Jan and Suki, expertly helping one another fasten their respective harnesses. After exchanging a knowing look of pleasure, they turned to me with wicked grins that promised all kinds of forbidden delights.

Jan and Suki stepped closer together, the strapon dildos resting between the both of them as they pressed against each other. Suki was the one to reach out first, grabbing Jan's face in her hands and pressing her lips against hers. I felt a wave of pleasure flood my body as I watched them taste each other, their tongues dancing together in a passionate frenzy. The jealousy that I thought I would feel wasn't there. Instead I felt a strong sense of pride with what was happening. I was comfortable that someone was showing Jan pleasure and teaching her the ropes. I chuckled at this pun in my head which caused them both to part. They parted but not without Suki giving Jan one final peck on the cheek.

'Start,' she told Jan.

Jan moved behind me and unclasped the straps attached to my stockings before pushing the dress up my hips as far as it would go. Suki pulled over a stool and sat in front of me, holding her thick red dildo in her hands, absentmindedly stroking it as she watched. In that moment, I had the fleeting thought of what it would be like to open my mouth and have her fill it with her dildo. That thought quickly evaporated as I felt Jan pour lube on my exposed ass.

'Ooh, look at that,' she exclaimed, 'It is winking at me. You're eager, aren't you Tiger?'

'Yes mistress.. I am so ready for this.' I muttered earnestly.

'Good girl,' said Suki in front of me.

Watching in the mirror I saw as Jan looked up and exchanged a glance with Suki and then locked eyes with me again. With that I felt as two fingers started to slide slowly into me. My eyes instinctively closed and my mouth opened in pleasure as Jan began exploring my ass.

'You're doing very well,' said Suki. 'He wants it. Do you?'

'Yes Mistress,' I said meekly, embarrassed to make eye contact.

Jan fingered me slowly, occasionally stopping to add more lubrication. I wanted to rock my hips in the air, to try to meet her fingers, but the restraints wouldn't let me.

'That's it, take it easy,' said Suki. 'You're doing well, just relax and take it.'

As I felt my body give in to the feeling of Jan's fingers inside me. I started to think that it may in fact have been easier than I thought.

Suki must have sensed my earlier thoughts as she stood and stepped in closer, holding the dildo in front of my face.

With a knowing smirk she said, 'Lick it.'

I felt my heart pounding in my chest, unsure at first whether I could do this. But to my surprise and pleasure, after a few moments of hesitation I found myself eagerly licking the dildo as Jan continued to finger me. Every time her fingers entered me deeper and deeper, I lapped harder and more quickly at the dildo until eventually all that was left were moans of pleasure from both Jan watching and myself.

'Now suck,' instructed Suki.

I opened my mouth and took the head of the dildo in. It was thick and I couldn't take much but I tried my best.

Hearing a laugh as I strained my eyes up Suki was chuckling and looked at Jan.

'He is a natural,' she simply said.

Never in a million years would I think i would have envisioned myself sucking a dildo while my wife was preparing to fuck my ass.

I could feel Jan stand behind me, and Suki stepped away. The dildo made a slight pop as it left my mouth. Jan steadied herself and lined up the dildo with my ass. The gentle pressure of the dildo was mind blowing as it began to press into me.

Taking a deep breath I opened myself up even more to her as she pushed it in slowly, inch by inch. As I felt it sink deeper into me, my body relaxed even further into the pleasure of the experience. Jan was gentle but firm as she pushed it further and further inside with slow deliberate thrusts that had me screaming out her name.

Suki stepped back in at this point, watching us intently as I experienced the sensation of being filled. She then stepped forward and grabbed hold of Jan's hips and started guiding them until she was in a nice rhythm, moving in and out of me deeply. Jan and Suki stayed like that for what seemed like hours but was in reality probably only a few minutes.

As she guided Jan I could guess, but not fully see, that she had removed Jan's panties and was grinding up against her. I assumed the dildo that I was sucking previously was pressing against her.

'Tell me Jan,' asked Sui, 'Do you want to feel as good as Tiger?'

The anticipation in the room peaked as Jan slowed her movements as she was all the way inside me. My ass throbbed slightly at the slower motions and I felt some more pre-cum drip from my cage.

'OH GOD,' cried Jan.

I strained but couldn't tell what was happening.

'OH GOD. Yes! Yes, mistress!' cried Jan again. 'Oh tiger,' she breathed as she bent over my back. 'She's pressing her fingers into me. I'm so wet.'

At this point my ass was still filled with the strapon but very little movement came from Jan. Suki was clearing fingering my wife and Jan was lost in the sensations.

With a few more thrusts, Suki guided her strapon to Jan's pussy and slid in with ease. This forced Jan forward as she bottomed out on me. Every thrust from Suki sent Jan forward which caused a wave of pleasure through my body and I felt myself edge closer and closer to orgasm. My breathing grew ragged as Jan finally found her rhythm. Suki pushing in and out faster and faster of Jan and the resulting pounding that my ass was enduring.

This continued until eventually with one final shuddering thrust, we both came together in a spectacular earth-shattering orgasm that left us all completely drained. My cock swelled and exploded cum out of my cage onto the bench below me. Jan was continuing to slide in and out of me as her own orgasm ripped through her.

12