Little Bo Peep - The Sixth Outing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We lay there panting for a few moments before I watched in the mirro as Suki pulled out of Jan which resulted in a satisfied groan and another shudder from her. She rounded the bench in front of me. I could see the dildo slick from Jan as she deftly pulled at the ropes holding me down and they fell away.

'Good boy, or should I say girl,' she smiled. Her tough exterior completly gone and a caring look in its place. 'Well done you two,' she remarked, wiping away some sweat from Jan's forehead before kissing her on the lips.

She stepped back around the bench and knelt in front of me, pulling my head into her firm breasts.

'Well done, Tiger. You did well.' With that she stroked my hair as my head rested on her chest enjoying the feeling of her soft body against my face.

Her breathing started to slow as her hand gently massaged my head. I could hear the faint sound of her heartbeat. I could smell her perfume mixed with her sweat and feel her soft skin against my face.

'Good girl,' she repeated, continuing to stroke my head and my hair. I felt completely relaxed. She started to whisper 'Good Tiger', into my ear a few times. 'You've done very well. I'm so proud of you.'

'Mhmm,' I mumble back, unable to form words. Her breasts felt so warm and soft. I could feel her still hard nipples pressing against my cheeks.

She let me up and I noticed that Jan had removed her harness and dildo, both of which were now in a basket on the floor. Without speaking I stepped to her and embraced her. All my love flooded into her in this moment that we had just shared.

Suki stepped back and grinned, saying, 'Well, I think its time for a shower!'

Grabbing our hands and she led us out of the room towards a large bathroom at the end of the hallway. We entered and were immediately met with a spacious shower room, filled with multiple shower heads. Suki first walked to Jan and started to help undress her as I stood in awe of this moment. With ease she stripped away what remained of Jan's clothes until she was standing there completely naked.

Suki hugged her close before spinning around to me. She grabbed the dress that clung to me with sweat and we struggled until it eventually came away over my head and was quickly discarded onto the floor. This was the first time that all three of us stood nude in front of each other, Jan smiling as she looked between us both. Suki stepped forward and kissed me gently on the lips before moving away again to do the same to Jan. When she was done I grabbed Jan and kissed her deeply.

After finding a master key for my cage, Suki handed it to Jan who unlocked me and with the two glistening naked women in front of me I could feel my cock growing again.

As all the excitement of the last few hours was catching up to me, I felt my knees begin to buckle. Suki seemed to notice this and quickly directed us over to a shower head, turning it on and waiting for it to warm up. Suki asked, 'Who wants to go first?'

Jan stepped forward and put her hand under the running water. 'Perfect,' remarked Suki, and stepped in under the water shower with her.

Jan gently began to lather soap over Suki's back, running her hands over her toned body. I on the other hand stood watching and staring with my mouth agape at the fact that my wife was running her hands over the firm body and ass of another woman.

'I think you both need to pay me some attention,' demanded Suki. 'Both of you. On your knees.'

With a quick look between us we both obediently obeyed and dropped to our knees. Me in front of Suki and Jan behind.

Suki spread her legs slightly and looked down at me, 'Start with my legs,' she whispered.

I began to plant gentle kisses on her thighs before slowly moving up towards the inside of her legs. Jan mirrored every movement that I made, kissing the back of Suki's legs while I kissed the front. We both worked our way up as Suki's breathing started to deepen and quicken, until we reached her hips.

I continued to kiss my way up over her stomach while Jan moved to trace circles around Suki's backside with her tongue before finally making her way between her ass chees. By now it was almost too much for us all as Suki moaned in pleasure and caught hold of our heads as we both continued our work on each side of her body. I dipped my tongue between her smooth folds as I could sense Jan diving deeper into her ass behind her.

The water continued to fall on us, but I could still hear the sounds of Jan clearly licking Suki's ass. Her moans loudly filled the room as she pushed her ass backwards onto Jan's face. I could feel her fingers digging into my head as my tongue traced her clit over and over. Suki's moans increased as with worked together to attack her pussy and ass. With both our tongues working Suki over I could feel her shuddering with pleasure. Her legs shaking as she cried out.

'OH MY GOD!' she cried. 'OH GOD, RIGHT THERE! DON'T STOP!'

She pressed herself against us harder as she violently shook before releasing our heads. Jan and I both sat back on our feet as she came down from her high while leaning against the wall.

After she had composed herself, Suki guided us back to our feet and we shared kisses amongst ourselves. Eventually we all finished washing, my cock once again locked up and began dressing in normal clothes before being led to the entrance. The rest of the club had died somewhat down but people still remained in various states of undress and in different scenarios.

Outside, the night was dark and still.

'If you ever come back,' said Suki, 'I would like to make you my slaves for a while. You both have so much potential.'

With a final kiss to us both, there was a feeling of peace and calm that surrounded us as we said our last goodbyes and were driven back home. each of us lost in our own thoughts. I felt relieved to be done with the night as I was so tired. I felt overwhelmed with gratitude at having had such an incredible experience.

Falling into bed a while later Jan and I embraced each other deeply. I stared into her eyes and without any need for words we drifted off to sleep.

12